Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Badgers v. Eagles match

It was hard for Selina to root for either team in this match, even if she were a Ravenclaw, but with her friend, Lola anchoring the Eagles, and her younger cousin and her boyfriend, among others on the Badger squad, she found herself needing to be somewhat neutral. A Ravenclaw sweatshirt and Hufflepuff scarf over her usual dress shirt and school tie, long woolen skirt and ankle boots was how she chose to dress for the match. She brought along a Thermos loaded with fresh hot cocoa, and oatmeal raisin cookies still warm from the kitchens, and her Ravenclaw stadium blanket with her to share with her younger cousin.

Fianna had no issues cheering on the 'Puffs, with her big sister as one of their Beaters, and if the Lions were out of the running for the Cup she'd rather see Hannah's team hoist it in triumph than anyone else. An over-sized yellow Tee-shirt went over her jacket, and a black and gold scarf was around her neck, its end trailing behind her as she bounced along toward the pitch with her older cousin/sister.

Arriving at the stands, the two girls started looking around for anyone else to sit with during the game.

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:49 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Quidditch Stands (Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw Game)

Raymond though Slytherin’s chances were pretty good. Not perfect or ideal in any way but still possible to win. They just needed to score on Ravenclaw (problem 1) and catch the snitch before they did (problem 2), then it was up to Gryffindor to beat Hufflepuff in their game (problem 3) ensuring victory. However, likely all that was Raymond knew the possibility was there.

Finding his usual spot in the stands, Raymond hoped that everything would work out today. If he was needed which he doubted he’d be there, and if not he was at least there to cheer the team on. Or rather watch the team win or lose the game. He wasn’t exactly the cheering type which made him being on the team kind of odd. Sure he liked winning but he was the party cheering lamely type. Not that cheering was lame just it was hardly Raymond’s thing.

Status: There's a chance... not a big chance but a chance.
                                    With: No one...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw Game)

Grace knew the team had a big shot of winning the cup by the end of the year. All they needed to do is catch the snitch and perhaps score a few times to ensure that they’d win. That wasn’t hard to fathom, Slytherin’s keeper wasn’t doing so well this year. With those thoughts aside she climbed the stands and found a spot to sit. Her sister’s would be proud of her team she was sure. She knew Dakota was not that he ever played the sport. Sitting there she enjoyed being a reserve. She got to help the team in practice and on the field if need be, but other than that she was on the sidelines cheering her team on. What wasn’t to like?

User Image

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was Slytherin's last game for this season and Reyna was worried. Their chances of winning the Quidditch Cup rested on this game and even if they did win; they weren't guaranteed the cup. They just needed to keep scoring, and scoring again, and stop other goals, and catch the snitch... That's bloody likely to happen. The Ravenclaw seeker was very good, but she still had to have faith in her teammates.

Climbing the stands, Rey looked for a familiar face to commiserate with and brightened when she saw Raymond sitting alone again. She hurried towards him and plopped herself down on the seat beside him. "Hey Raymond," she greeted him, "Ready to watch us win, or lose? It can go either way really." She brought out her bag of snacks once again for the game and this time it was spicy spring rolls. Rey took one and offered some to Raymond. "Want some?"

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxQuidditch stands
                                                              w i t hxxRaymond Yuko
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxplease let's do it
                                                              f e e l i n gxxworried

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:01 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Quidditch Stands (Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw Game)

Raymond wasn't surprised that Reyna joined him. He was getting used to the idea of having younger Slytherins talking to him. Those were the only ones that did aside from Savannah. Then again he tried to keep himself away from most of his year. Despite their clear differences, Raymond couldn't understand why he and Leon were on speaking terms. Maybe their talk at the end of the year helped? Who was he to really know what went on in Leon's head?

"Hey Reyna," Raymond greeted back with a smile. "Yeah, ready for the grueling agony that is our fate." He told her almost too brightly. "Perhaps if we lose the eagles will make it swift." One would hope. When she asked if he wanted a spring roll, Raymond decided today seemed like a good day to try something new. Reyna seemed to have a lot of interesting snacks with her. "Sure why not." He said taking one from her. Taking a bit he thought for a moment. "Not bad." He told her with a smile as the game started. "You know, despite how horrible this game could go, I'd still like to see us win." Raymond added secretly hoping for a miracle.

As Raymond watched the game, he noticed Devonte missing. "Guess I'm filling in for Devonte. So much for watching our last game." He said with a smile. "Wish me luck." With that Raymond popped the rest of the roll in his mouth before heading onto the pitch.

(Exit to Pitch A)

Status: There's a chance... not a big chance but a chance.
                                    With: Renya

OOC: Edited to include Raymond being called into the game smile

oyehh

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Stands (Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor Game)

Emma knew the Quidditch cup was out of their hands. However that didn’t mean they couldn’t enjoy the last game of the season. Slytherin won the cup fair and square. She couldn’t complain about that. As she walked up the stands and found herself a seat, Emma wondered who would take the last game. Secretly she had a feeling Hufflepuff had what it took to win against Gryffindor. Though, Emma wouldn’t mind seeing Gryffindor win at least one game during the season. Even if it meant losing to them for it to happen, she didn’t care. Leaning her broom against the bench she would cheer on her best friend from the sidelines.

Status: There's no chance of winning but we can still have a good game...

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Badgers v. Lions match

The warm sunshine felt good upon the Sixth Year's face, as she strolled out toward the stands with her younger cousin. As was usual, Selina was in the position where she had to be neutral in her sympathies as several of her friends, including her boyfriend (if he was able to put in an appearance), and her cousin were playing on one side, and her younger cousin was the Reserve Seeker, and her dueling partner was Seeker on the other. The game was purely academic at this point, with Ravenclaw already having the Cup in their grasp, and so Hufflepuff was playing to complete the sweep of the under-performing Lions, and Gryffindor was playing for pride, as was their custom in the last few years.

Selina was wearing one of Hannah's customized over-sized Hufflepuff Tee-shirts as a short dress, over a pair of shorts and a short-sleeved dress shirt, and sandals, while her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, as Selina was trying to look cute for her boyfriend. Before coming out to the game, she managed to score a Thermos loaded with ice-cold pumpkin juice, and a bag of chocolate-chip oatmeal cookies which were still hot and fresh from the oven.

Fianna was prepared to jump into the match if Ivy didn't show or was shot down by Hufflepuff's Beaters. Though her team literally had nothing to play for, she still was excited to be there, and eager to contribute, if there was an outside chance she might have to dodge Bludgers from her older sister. Dressed in her Quidditch robes, and with her broomstick slung over her shoulder, the pint-sized redhead was ready to go.

As the girls arrived, Fianna instantly spotted Emma, and called out, "Emma!" and rushed over toward the older Hufflepuff. Selina smiled, and followed her younger cousin over. "Hi, Emma," she said softly and pleasantly, if with a lot less excitement.

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Grace had gotten dressed in her uniform and headed to the stands. She was completely with an umbrella as it was raining out. If she needed to play then she'd deal with the rain but if she didn't have to she wasn't about to. Why'd they have to have their friend game in the rain? Sure it was fall but talk about bad luck... Grace regardless of that was there and would cheer on her team. If they needed her then she'd be there. Taking a seat in the stands she sighed. Usually she liked the rain because it was relaxing. Though that was when she was at home in the attic, nice and dry.

User Image

With: No one yet

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

Kiley climbed into the Quidditch Stands, umbrella in hand. Normally, she would spend a day like this in the library or in her common room reading, but it was Kimberly's first game. She had to be there for her sister. Di was playing too, and Brandon was on reserve so he could get to play as well. Ki had always been the one to put aside her own needs to be there for her friends, so here she was, in the rain, to cheer them all on. Well, not just her. She had met up with Colin in the common room and they decided to watch the game together. Two voices were louder than one, she figured, even though she doubted she would be very loud. She wasn't a loud kind of girl. That title was already taken by her twin. "I hope it doesn't rain all day." Rainy autumns were typical where she was from, but she preferred the sunshine. Ki didn't hate the rain by any means, but she had always loved sunny days. When she reached a decent spot to watch the game, the brunette looked down at the bench, which was soaked with water, unsure if she should sit or stand. "Do you think we should just stand?" she asked her friend. She didn't mind standing for the game. She really just didn't want a wet bum at the end of the day.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
                                      Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down.
                                      Even though I'm not the only one, who feels the way I do, I'm alone, on my own,
                                      And that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. Oh, but life goes on.
                                      Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:23 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Excited!
x Location: Quidditch Stand A
x With: Onlookers

Desmond came to the first Gryffindor game expecting a great first game, despite the rain. He didn't make the first string, but he knew he'd get it one day. He would be here if the team needed him, that's for sure. 'Knock em dead Gideon...'

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Selina Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Ravenclaw Seventh Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor Third Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Ravens v. Lions match

Busy as she'd been studying, Selina nearly forgot this morning was the first Quidditch match of the season, and that Fianna could possibly be playing, assuming Ivy didn't show. The possibility was unlikely, as she knew her friend would never leave Joel in such a lurch. Wearing a long skirt, ankle boots and a Ravenclaw sweatshirt over her dress shirt and school tie, the Seventh Year was venturing out to the pitch carrying an umbrella, her stadium blanket and a basket with hot chocolate in a Thermos and a batch of shortbread cookies fresh and warm from the kitchens.

Fianna was dressed in her Quidditch robes, her broomstick over her shoulder as she bounced along with her cousin. The chilly rain sluicing down from the leaden skies did little to dampen the girl's enthusiasm; she would have happily flown through a blizzard if it meant a chance to play today.

Hannah wouldn't have minded staying in the castle, and was here only to lend support to the Lions on her sister's behalf. Wearing jeans and a hooded sweatshirt, with a Gryffindor scarf around her neck, the Fifth Year was content to shelter under Selina's umbrella.

As the girls climbed into the stands, Fianna pointed, and said, "Hey, look, there's Emma." Leading the way, the young Reserve Seeker waved, and called out, "Hi, Emma!" Only when they got a bit closer, Selina said, "Hi, Emma. Mind if we sit with you?"

murruelecreuset

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:05 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

< Cold Cloudy Autumn 2034 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxWᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  xxxCᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  xxxLᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  xxxAʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  xxxCᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  xxxIɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As a reserve, it's Ivar job to be here until one of the beaters got knocked out, in which the chances were preeeeetty much slim. Nevertheless, he was thrilled to see the game! Taking a seat in the front, he excitedly watched the game begin. Well, he knew that neither Hannah nor Zeph would get knocked out, they were his teammates after all. He was sure that it was going to be a guaranteed tough nuts, and he would bet three sickles on that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅxxx
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐xxx
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅxxx
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?xxx
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?xxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [who] α† [where]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  open for interaction!

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey tried to catch her breath as she pushed through through the crowd in the stand. She knew she should've left the hall earlier but she had to finish that one chapter before leaving for the match. Now not only were all the good seats taken but sh didn't even have food with her, since she didn't have the time to stop by the kitchen before coming.

Rey stopped and decided to look for a familiar face rather than just aimlessly wandering through the stand in search of an empty seat. She usually sat with Raymond or Oliver but Raymond was playing and Oliver wasn't there yet. She was glad for her friend couldn't help but wish she had someone to watch the game with; they weren't half as fun to watch alone. Thankfully, she spotted Ivar sitting alone and grinning brightly, she hurried to join him.

"Hey Ivar!" she greeted him cheerfully. "Let's hope this game'll go well. Not that I'd expect Slytherin to lose," she joked. Well, she was half-joking; Ivar was her friend but she had to have house loyalty. She turned to watch the game, just in time to see the Hufflepuff seeker get hit with a bludger. She winced in sympathy before focusing on the rest of the game, cheering for her team.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe standsxxxxxw i t hxxIvar
                                                          f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Snakes v. Eagles match

It was a feeling of finality which greeted Selina when she walked out to the pitch, as it was Ravenclaw's last game of the term. Sadly, at this point the Eagles were solely playing for pride, as they had no hope of catching up to the Snakes, and could at best tie one of the other Houses, and not be swept in the standings. No doubt, Lola was disappointed her tenure as Captain was reaching such an ignominious end, but such was the way things went.

Selina was bundled up in a warm coat and a long Ravenclaw scarf, and she carried a Thermos full of hot cocoa, and bag of chocolate chip cookies fresh from the kitchens. As the Seventh Year ascended the bleachers, she looked around, seeking out somebody to sit with.

════════════════════════
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]