Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:15 am
Two bugs in a musuem - Zyanya and Ritsa  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am
I am on Haitus. Real like is eating me alive I hope to be back soon. (Like end of July) If you need to get ahold me of my AIM user name is kirrachan.

Back Bitches :B  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm
This won't end well - Zyanya and Valens  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm
Making a new enemy? - Zyanya and Reese AIM rp

Having gotten into the house using her super speed ability the praying mantis girl was giving the young man of the house all the attention now. Completely ignoring the butler who was trying to 'tell her how to behave'.

"I've missed you my little Oni-chan." She coo'd still having a tender spot for the younger boy (as she did with most boys), and was rather proud at teaching him all those wonderful words to insult his irritating butler.

"Dwaaa is that your cutey of a dragon?" The mantis asked looking over and noticing the pecular waddle it seemed to have. Then again it did have flippers must be awkward to walk on land. "He/she? should meet Hinder. I bet they would have fun." The girl laughed though it was really jsut a joke...she hardly thought Hinder would enjoy baby sitting a hatchling dragon. Now it was a particular Silver female...well that was something entirely different.

Leaving Wilbur in the dust, Reese turned his chair around so that Merlin was at his side, petting the dragon's head in a comforting manner. He sat a little straighter, prideful...because Merlin was obviously the cutest dragon EVER and deserved to be called as such.

"Yea, thish ish Merlin." And as he spoke, he tried rolling backwards so that Z could see him in all his fluffy, fuzzy glory. The dragon's response was to *eep* and slide behind Reese again, peering at Z in a rather timid fashion. He'd never seen something like her before...she was intimidating!

"Ah, come on, Merlin! Don't be like that. It'sh jusht Thee...thee'sh awshome."

The pre-teen rolled his eyes, looking up at his role model and long time friend. "Shcary-cat. Anything new, he freaksh."~

Zyanya strightened herself posing dramatically as she liked making a good first impression...even an intimidating one.
"well Hinder's stuck outside since your stuffy butler won't let him in." She stated with a shrug. "Sounds like someone I met once...cute kid..but bleh...very timid." The young teen stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Merlin you best get use to me...I am Reese's Big sister..so I'll be around a lot." The mantis girl warned the small and adorable dragon.

"So what is new with you lil bro? Getting in trouble?" She joked poking him in the back of the head in a teasing fashion.

Ohgoditgetsbigger! Merlin buried his face into Reese's side, making a low whistle that just sounded pitiful.

"Merlin, shtop," Reese scolded...of all times, he picked now to wimp out. In front of Z, of all people! Grah! "He'll warm up to you eventually, he jusht needsh to realithe that you won't eat him." Oh please don't make a joke about eating the Pathor...that's the last thing they needed right now.

At the poke to the back of his head, Reese's brow furrowed, making a bit of an annoyed face...which turned into a little bit of a guilty one. "Probably not ash muhth ash I thould," he grinned. But that was a lie. He knew he'd been getting into plenty of trouble...if only anyone knew what he'd been doing as of late.~

Zyanya caught the frightened look fo the dragon, oh it was so hard to not joke right now...how she loved being intimidating. "Oh you can let him know I won't eat him...Hinder however well I can't promise anything." She stated off-handedly. Hinder wasn't even here so the baby dragon couldn't be possibly be more frightened. Though Hinder was far the type to eat other dragons..no that was more her brothers dragon Keir.

"not a lot? Come on..looks like your bulking up a bit. Swimming a lot right?" The young girl was trying to be encouraging as she tugged on the boy's sleeve as if trying to see his muscles. "I bet your getting all nice and buffed up! No one will be able to beat you swimming."

Yeah, that wouldn't fly - or swim, as it were - anyway, when she tugged at his sleeve, Reese yanked back suddenly, turning his arm away from Z.

"N...no," he stammered, suddenly afraid. "No, not really. It'sh jusht...jusht the thirt." Now he was the one who was panicked in his head. Quick, talk about something else! The pool! No, don't talk about the pool...she'll want to see you swim in it! Uh...Ter? Could he talk about Ter? Reese hadn't quite realized that Z and Ter were dating...or whatever it was they were doing. But Z knew Ter, she liked Ter...Ter was their friend, he could ask about him.

"Sho...how'sh Ter? I haven't sheen him in a long while."~

Zyan was surprised by Reese's reaction, the yank back had he hurt himself somehow and was trying to be brave about it? Frowning slightly at the rather random change of conversation she hrmmed a bit.

"He is well..he is thinking of moving out of his dad's place and into his own. You think I should move in with him?" She asked turning to look at Reese and noticing how he was clutching his arm or rather sheltered it from view.

"Hey tough guy if you got hurt you can just tell me..." The girl stated with a huff.

Merlin curled up behind Reese's wheelchair, listening...always, he listened. He didn't like the fact that she was messing with Reese's arm. After all, the little dragon was the only one who knew what the sea horse boy was doing...and while he didn't understand *why* it was a secret, he knew Reese didn't like showing his arms to anyone.

Reese...blinked. "No? Why I mean..if you want to. But I dunno why you'd wanna move in with him..." he said, a bit more darkly than what most people were used to seeing from Reese. Also: why did they have to keep coming back to his arm?? He clutched at it protectively...gritting his teeth to prevent the wince which threatened his facade.

"I'm not hurt," he stated. "Jusht leave it alone, ok?" More and more, his bright and happy act was crumbling~

This defiinantly wasn't the Reese she knew, she wondered if his butler or father was on his case about god knows what. THe fact he changed topics so rapidly meant something was definantly not right. GIving him a incredious look she then bent over and made threatening claw hands.
"I know a Mr. Grumpy-pants who needs a good laugh." she stated as she then reached out suddenly to try and tickle the sea horse boy. After all ticklng him when he was younger had been a good way to make him cheer up. Why not now? Especially since he wasn't about to discuss with her what the hell was wrong.

Merlin ducked his head under his flippers. This...this would not end well.

"Hey...h-hey!" he protested, wiggling...trying to fight her off, push her away. He wasn't laughing, and he certainly wasn't happy about the contact. "Shtop, Thee!" Reese demanded, attempting to reach out and grab her wrist.

And he felt it tear, felt a little bit of warmth starting to spread through the bandages he'd put on his arm just minutes before Z showed up at his door. Now genuinely angry, he whipped his tail up, attempting to grab whatever appendage was closest. He didn't bother trying to run, since he couldn't roll backwards, he'd hurt Merlin...and he couldn't roll forward, he'd ram right into the mantis girl.

"THEE! SHTOP!"~

Now this was definantly NOT the Reese she knew. He had never raised his voice to her before and her first instinct was the lash back. Wings snapping open in her surprise, eyes narrowing in anger since she noticed his tail trying to whip at her.

"What is your problem Reese? This isn't like you at all." She snapped only noticing a moment later the red spotting on his sleeve. Had she hurt him? Was that what happened?

"s**t! My god Reese did hurt you? I am so sorry!!" The girl immediately apologized as she wondered if perhaps one of her extra limbs had got through the fabric of his shirt and hit skin. Before he could reply she had taken his arm mroe gently mind you and was trying to roll up his sleeve.

It was then she spotted the bandage and the blood seeping through it her sympathetic manner changed..instantly.

"Reese...what is this?" She demanded in a somewhat deadpan voice.

"It'th noshing," Reese hissed, trying once more to yank his arm away, wanting to pull the sleeve down over the cuts. "Jusht leave it alone." His eyes were darting around, suddenly thinking about Wilbur. God, he hoped the man hadn't heard them...that was the last thing he needed right now was trying to explain all of this to him. And then he'd go tell Edge and just - it'd just be a damn mess.

"And don't you dare tell," he warned, his own eyes narrowed threateningly. Oh, what was he getting himself into? It'd been so long since he'd seen Z...and he was so used to getting his own way, these days, with the way Wilbur and Edge bent to his whims. It didn't cross his mind until the words were already out of his mouth that they were the completely wrong things to say to Z...ever.~

Her wings clicked in agitation, her side legs rearing back from his threat. You could almost swear she was going to growl at him.
"not...tell?" She murmured to him in a low tone, "Not tell?? are you insane? this is serious Reese? If your cutting yourself you need help." She snapped her voice rising steadily though not quite loud enough that the busy body butler could over hear.
"Listen Reese I don't want you doing this to yourself. WHY are you doing this to yourself? Your not stupid, so why?" She was keeping a firm grip on his arm unwilling to let go as she was afriad he would try to leave if she did. "Reese seriously, if you can't promise me you're going to stop doing this to yourself I have to tell your father."

For a moment, Reese shrank back. For a moment, he looked like the old Reese...just a small, scared child, who felt sorry for upsetting his hero. But then Z said he needed help...

"I don't need help! Not from them, not from YOU...not anyone! I'm FINE." It was a heated whisper; he should have been shouting, but he wasn't going to. Not with prying ears about. "Not like you understand anyway. You can still feel things like normal people do...your nerves aren't messed up." Fine. She wouldn't let go of his arm, he'd just keep his other hand over the bandages. But part of that was to stop the bleeding. It wasn't bad - he'd definitely done worse to himself - but he didn't want it spreading all over his arm. And dammit, he liked this shirt, now he was going to have to trash it.

"Actually...go ahead and tell him. Like he'll care...no one cares. He wouldn't believe you anyway. They don't trust a damn word you say about ANYTHING."~

Seeing him like that for a split second made her want to bundle him up in her arms and cradle him like the baby he once was. And then he returned to that selfish brat she had never noticed emerging before. What...was going on?? His home life couldn't be THAT bad. He lived in a goddamn mansion after all.

"You are NOT fine. You are messed up. People don't hurt themselves because they are fine. " She wasn't exactly sure what he meant by 'nerves' and them being messed up. Was it because he couldn't walk? "You ARE normal. I am not sure why you think you arn't!" She snapped back at him. Though she gave him a look that looked as if she had been slapped in the face. She dropped his arm suddenly and slowly stood up straight, her entire form was trembling from anger and rage and saddness. "I may be rude and I may be crude, but if I need to be serious I can be Reese. And as your big sister I am going to tell your father. Its for your own goo...d," She choked on the last word as if it was hard to come out folding her wings down she tried to calmly turn around and walk away. She never wanted to cry before so hard for it felt like she was betraying him. But it was apparant she couldn't help him...he needed real help. Adult help.
Swallowing her pride she walked up to Wilbur and in an rather unever voice spoke to him.
"Wil.bur...do you know if..Reese's dad is around?"

The seahorse boy was boiling with rage. How DARE she call him messed up? SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, no one did. Everything felt normal to her, and he could only remember what normal felt like...and even that was becoming a fading memory as he grew older.

"You can't be messed up and normal!" he managed to weakly snap back, feeling tears in his eyes. His arm hurt, his heart hurt...this was just all sorts of wrong. And now she was going to tell Wilbur, and he hated her. "Traitor!" he shouted after her, making his way for the door. He had to get outside, out of the house, before they could gang up on him. "Come on, Merlin. LET'S GO!" His dragon, poor little confused and frightened thing that he was...quickly waddled along after him.

Wilbur had been in the kitchen, cleaning or cooking or doing something to keep from being subjected to Reese's rage and Z's snark remarks. His eyes narrowed reflexively when the girl entered the room...but softened when she noted how vulnerable she looked. What'd happened?

"No," he said, hesitantly. He wasn't sure if there was any credibility left in the poor girl...but he was a softy at heart, and he knew it. "I'm afraid he's at work."~

Zyanya had been about to reply when suddenly from behind she heard Reese's raised voice she half turned starteled as suddenly he was leaving the house. What should she do? Stop him? Taking a step forward she felt her resolve crumble. Traitor? How...how...could she be his big sister and not want to help him? part of her wanted to scream, another wanted to rush after the boy, Hinder could stop them easily if she so choosed to shout out to him. But ...despite all that she stopped, shoulder's slumping as if in defeat.
"Wilbur....can you tell his dad...that..Reese ..is.." She couldn't bring herself to say it..after all by saying it out loud it made it all the more real and terrible.
Choking on a sob she covered her face trying to hide the threatening tears. Wilbur couldn't see her like this. "Tell him Reese is hurting himself. " She managed before biting on the inside of her cheek to try and pull herself together.
"I ..don't know when he started...but I saw the blood and bandgages for myself..."

Wilbur's jaw dropped...and he stood, simply stunned. How did you properly process someone telling you that your son - or, rather, the closest thing Wilbur had to a son - was self mutilating. He tried to bring his thoughts together, but simply ended up grasping at straws. He settled himself in a chair, dumbfounded, just in time for Reese to slam the door behind him and Merlin as they made a break for it. Not like they'd get very far. Reese could only go so fast, and Merlin had barely any coordination on land; he'd slow the boy down, no matter how angry the boy was.

Looking at Z, he saw her fear, and her sadness. He felt guilty for having such a strong distaste for her...she was just a teenager, barely older than Reese. He, however, was a total d**k.

"Thank you, Zyanya, for letting me know. I bet it took a lot to tell me that, but that just makes you a stronger friend than Reese will be able to understand for a long time."~

Rage. Even if he meant well it still hurt to hear those words. She bit her lower lip hard enough to bleed. She sucked on her lip a moment to gather her thoughts her body tensing as if she wanted to lash out at the older man. THen she realized the one she was angry at wasn't him. It was herself.
"No...I've been a terrble friend...and big sister. Maybe if I ..had showed more compassion towards you...his dad...this wouldn't of happened. Its as much my fault as Reese's..." she murmured feeling numb and cold. She tried to warp her arms around herself and couldn't bring herself to move.
"I can't say I like you WIlbur...but I know you will ...take care of Reese. Please tell him I'll still be his big sister if he wants me to be.." she managed as she zombie walked to the front door and stumbling to her dragon who looked really shocked and susprised at his girls ..phased and weak appearance. He managed to get the girl to climb onto her back before he looked to the house as if blaming it for whatever it did to his girl before winging off.  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 pm
Music blared from behind the closed door, beyond it, a small room that belonged to a praying mantis girl by the name of Zyanya.

~What's the big deal? Don't count scars, things could be...worse and they usually are...~

The music was cut off suddenly, the only sound a violent click of the radio knob, and a sudden silence seemed to defean the girl standing before the irratating machine, her extra legs betraying her twitch and all around shaking from anger.

Deep breaths...deep breaths. This was repeated in Zyanya's mind several times trying to calm herself down to no success.

It was easy to tell that the girl was angry, how it different from her usual grumpiness was that this time she was angry at herself rather than someone else. In fact that wasn't really true either. A young boy by the name of Reese had got her in this mood.

Having discovered his 'problem' she had gotten very upset with him. After all how could she let her 'little brother' hurt himself like that? Why hadn't hetold her? Come to her? She said harsh words to him and now he would probably never talk to her again.

Some big sister she was.

Sighing the praying mantis sat down on her bed, antenna twitching and side legs clicking together in a form of restlessness that betrayed her unwillingness to move. Flopping onto her stomach she sighed reaching for her pillow and dragging it closer to herself. Hugging it tightly she then faceplanted into it as if hoping she would be able to smother herself in the attempt.

After said smothering failed she lifted her head, resting her delicate chin on the white marshmellow like pillow she pondered a bit. Was...it her fault? Was she not responsible enough? Should she be a better role model? She always thought she was being a good role model to Reese. Though the more she thought on it the more she began to realize was she was not a good model but a deliquint. And THAT was what she was teaching Reese to be. Not to trust others, especialy adults...and here she was almost practically an adult herself.

Her mother had brought up a similar subject only weeks prior, telilng her how she needed to apply herself, take her courses more seriously and find a job. Back then she had lashed out at her mother like Reese had to her, when all she meant was to help.

So was that the next step? Find a job? She was only sixteen, who would hire an unexperienced sixteen year old? Especially with one as short a fuse as she did? What would..Ter think? After all she would have to actually dedicate herself to a job, less time to be with himand hang out. Should she suggest he get a job? Frowning she shook her head. No she never wanted Ter to change, she loved him for how he was. But would he love her if she had to change?

The thought nagged her. Chewing on her lower lip she almost reached for the phone to call her snake boyfriend. She paused unwilling to dial the familar number. Hanging up the phone she sighed and felt defeated.

Lifting the reciever again she dialed a different number, one she had to hang up once due to it being the wrong number before she finally reached a certian hooved friend of hers.

"Valens...can I meet up with you? I need to talk.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 pm
Heart to Heart? - Valens and Z  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[Data Logs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8