Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Leaning East Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 pm
Dalema finds:

Quote:
    Frisbee
        Right underneath a gaping open window. Bummer of a throw, kid.

Fletch finds:

Quote:
    Handmade lockpicks
        Metal, bent into familiar lockpick shapes. There's a lot of them, for a lot of attempts.

and.......

..... Nothing else.

Looks like you've found all of the items in this block!

As you slip through the floor, you catch sight of a figure twisting like liquid smoke in the remains of the mirrored room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Sypon
Vice Captain

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:44 pm
the summoning of
something???

[a ******** of pure garbage] + [more garbage]

Quote:
"Place the items in a tight circle in the center of the room, and wait. Good luck. Be smart. I'll be watching."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:00 pm
"Greetings! You shall all be under the protection of Sargeant Tsifer during all of this! And a few other trolls that are not at important as me!" Eridia couldn't believe they what they were attempting to do. Seven ghosts and eight rooms, what were they expecting to summon with all this trash? "Let's do a headcount shall we? Unless whatever here eats us all... Just kidding!"

"Something good better pop out of here or else you will all entertain me with funny lowblooded and/or childish antics." The lavanderblood smirked as she helped place the trash in a tight circle. "I mean, like, really, this better be worth my time." Or not able to kill her. She needed to se Gerard.

"I hope none of you are scaaaared ohoho!"

Green Minuet
Kerras

Micillia
Chiara I MEAN ZONDEL

KitsuneAura
Garand

Buzzwulf
Quella

nepsah
Mihail

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:10 pm

It wasn't until after he'd spotted the trash pile that Mihail realized he'd followed... the wrong group. Great. Aligaa had distracted him with getting a bit testy and he'd just trailed after the nearest group of trolls heading back into the estate which lead him to... this. Whatever it was. He eyed Eridia as she spoke- at first he was a little relieved that he'd at least get to see some military action but then she'd continued with her sentence. Right. That kind of highblood. He sighed quietly to himself and looked around at the other trolls gathered.

Red, blue, blue, teal, purple, and one more purple including himself. Not bad. And at least half of the group was old enough to fight well, he'd assume. Just in case they actually did manage to summon something with a whole bunch of trash. He did not want to be the person to put it into a circle. He'd had enough of touching garbage for one night.

ImaginationsParadise

Green Minuet

Micillia

Garand

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella slammed a huge, meaty fist into her palm, making a satisfying THWAP of imminent violence. She gave the assembled trolls a grin. The hunter was happy to be working with Eridia again, although she knew that maybe some of the other trolls weren't as clued in with the purpleblood's distinctive method of testing as she was.

"So, there's not supposed to be any ghosts in this block or anything, but I'm excited for a good fight." She slapped her fist into her other hand again, just to make the point. "So maybe there's not a ghost here, but if any of you see anything else fishy while we're doing this, just gimme a holler." The hunter cracked her knuckles with a huge grin and pulled out the communicator, getting read to activate it.

"Ghosts or no ghosts, I'm expecting this group to be ready for anything! So don't let me down!" Quella shot Eridia a huge grin, hoping her mentor thought she was doing a good job whipping up the troops into action. The purpleblood might be in charge, but that didn't mean Quella wasn't gonna take her chance to stand out. Actually, she'd been wondering if Eridia even recognized her, big as she'd grown.

ImaginationsParadise

Green Minuet

Micillia

KitsuneAura

nepsah

Buzzwulf

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:35 am
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Kerras frowned at the purpleblood's words. Her tone bothered them, condescending as it was, but then again she was royalty. They supposed it was her right. Not wanting to raise a fuss, they joined the officer in positioning the objects around the block in a circle. Despite said objects being little more than trash, they handled them with a kind of reverence, placing each one with precision and care.

“Kerras Farron,” they introduced themself when Quella finished her speech. “And I'm not scared of anything. What do you think we'll find?” They daintily set down a rusty nail, the circle half complete. The question hung poised for anyone to answer, though their eyes flickered between Quella and Eridia.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:49 am
Ooh, Quella started speaking, seemingly trying to inspire and keep the civilians calmed. Oh she felt proud. She had grown so much since the last time she had seen the little blueblood. "They grow up so fast." She sniffled before walking towards the blueblood, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Exactly, this might turn into a life or death situation, but you can either look at it in a boring and dreadful way or you can look at it in a responsable and fun way!"
She giggled. "Civilians you have nothing to worry about, us capable military personnel here are ready to protect you. Private Fehtan, I need you to protect the children alright? I trust your abilities to do so. In the meantime I shall protect the highblooded teenager and also the long-legged redblooded dancer." Whose name she wasn't going to say. Heathen. That's what he was. Even though they seem old enough to take care of themselves, she would keep an eye on them.

"I shall also watch your back soldier. If we have to retreat, I'll hold off the beast and die with honor if I have to. But we should all be able to stick together, have a buddy or whatever, and generally be alert for anything."

Eyes flickered at the small children, watching them and studying them carefully. Her attention focused on Kerras. "Nothing? At all?" She asked. "What about scary movies, scary dreams, thunderstorms, hurricanes, and other violent weather, war, being hunted, being made fun of in public, spiders, needles, heights, mirrors in the dark, elevators, ghosts and/or death?" They had to be scared of something.

"I think we will find whatever beast decided to live here all these sweep. The mother of all beasts. What about you Private, any predictions?"

Buzzwulf

nepsah
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Minuet
-eridia picks up the smol child- "mine now."

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:59 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
??? Summoning
Truthfully, Chiara was just getting away for a bit. Shape-shifting took a bit out of her, so a small break would be fine. Where better to have a break than watching Eridia be ridiculous. The redblood leaned up against a sturdy pillar, kick back, and watch the show. It was kinda sad how Zindel was completely looked over as a military personal, but hey, whatever. She grinned as the over enthusiastic blueblood came bounding over.

Chiara was pretty sure they were going to spend the next hour or so just chilling, no use getting weapons out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 pm
"My name is Garand," the 'highblooded teenager' threw in with a little more bite to the tone than he'd intended. His bandana and coat were missing, he'd been coerced into carrying discarded uniforms, and he wasn't particularly sure he liked the sergeant's tone at all at the moment. He rolled his shoulders, hand wrapped tight around the strap of his rifle, and heard an answering squeak from the other weight there.

Right. At least Pan was back. Garand huffed out a short laugh, giving the mouse a quick smile before moving in closer to the others. He'd come into this as a volunteer with the hopes of making an impression. So far that had...not gone well. But the last thing he was going to take now was being relegated to a civilian needing protecting.

"And don't worry about me, ma'am. I'll watch your backs."

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"O, ho, ho!" A small voice filled the room. The aroma of the garbage and trashbeast residue was choking, weighing you down. Suddenly, the fog seems to lift as a gentle golden glow ascended slowly from up above. Down from the ceiling floated an elegant trashbeast, laden with many joeys. Light, dusty grey and pink - and mottled with dirt spots and miscellaneous colored spittle - she was the essence of beauty. She emanated a bright, warm light. Her tail swooped and wiggled.

"Hello, my sweet youths. It is I, the ruler of this domain. You have granted me many lovely offerings. Please, come forth and accept your rewards."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 pm

Mihail raised a hand to his face, covering his mouth and nose in an attempt to stifle some of the awful smell. Oh, this was a mistake. He really shouldn't have come. He was about ready to actually leave when a golden glow lit up the ceiling. Baffled, he stared up at it as ... a trashbeast descended from it. What.

He glanced around at the other trolls in the group. Were they seeing this? Hearing this? He didn't want to be the first one to take a step forward. Whatever gifts this creature had - if it was even real - was probably going to just be more trash... He was pretty tired of trash.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 pm
The floating Heiress drifted forwards, witnessing Mihail's hesitation. The joeys shifted and squeaked, one nearly falling off before her back leg shifted helpfully and it scrambled back onto her hairy back.

"Come, child." She hummed. Her troll-like fingers beckoned, yellowed claws curling in. "What is it you desire?"

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:07 am
Garand had found one more reason to regret giving up his bandana. It would have been nice to pull up over his nose right about now. Instead he lifted a hand to try and block out the smell as he stared, wondering where exactly it was that he had gone so wrong in life to end up here at this moment. He had a sinking suspicion that it could be traced back to somewhere around the night he'd gone to his first harvest moon jubilee.

There was a startled and then excited squeak from his shoulder. Pan hopped in place on one side before scurrying around his neck to the other. When Garand shook his head, the mouse hopped up to the higher perch instead, grabbed hold of some hair, and leaned over to chatter directly into the blueblood's face. He flinched back even as even as he mentally translated his lusus' chatter. She has rewards! And nope, he was not going to accept trash rewards. No. No matter how many times Pan tugged at his hair to urge him on.

The mouse finally sat down on his head, thought a moment, then suddenly launched himself off towards the trashbeast. Garand caught him by the tail, let out an exasperated sigh, and stepped forward to stand alongside Mihail, because he wasn't just going to leave a kid to this either. "What are you offering?"

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 am
A breathy gasp. "Ah, an enthusiast! Yes, kind sir. Step forward," Her tail twitched as Pan leapt forward, and she slowly dropped closer to the floor. The Trash Heiress produced a fragrant wheel of soft cheese - a brie, aged beautifully and unfettered by the gloom and disarray of the hive manor. She held it out in her nimble hands to Pan.

"I offer what you so desire! You seem like the adventurous sort, sweet handsome sir..... Perhaps weaponry? A piece of armor, or perhaps some shiny new boots?"

KitsuneAura

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces