Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
Destiny City Botanical Garden’s Holiday Extravaganza (p 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Strickenized rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:51 pm
Clay Mercer / Fighting the plants near Jason Wolf

Clay grunted. "Who buys plants at hardware stores? I'd get one o' them air purifiers." They purified the air just fine, hence the name 'air purifier'. No one needed a weird glowing plant for that. No one needed a plant for it, either. Clay had enough trouble with the pigeons; remembering to water that s**t sounded like a pain in the a**.

Finally Jason spoke his language - he understood what Clay meant when he said these mashed potatoes weren't to be dismissed. "Told you, dude. Makes you wanna sneak some of these ******** home huh?" Clay grinned crookedly, feeling a little more at home now among all of the botanical buffs and science gawkers that comprised the crowd. He found it far too easy to dissociate from the rest of the group, as they likely held very little in common.

Soon the crowd's buzz of excitement segued into a screaming din as people scattered from the plants, and the commotion wrenched Clay's attention from the mashed potatoes. People fled from the plants, bumping into him as they went, and one of the lumbering houseplants approached him directly. A stray arm caught his elbow, and Clay fumbled his paper plate of mashed marvels and watched in great dismay as they landed face-down on the floor. One of the lurching branches slid through the mess, affording Clay enough time to avoid its attempts to seize him. Small wonder the people were leaving, he figured. When did these gatherings ever go well?

"Man, these ******** be trippin' if they think they can just wrap all up on my s**t!" Another branch reached for his pantleg, and Clay swatted it away.

"Yo Jason, we gotta bounce!" Clay didn't plan on sticking around for verdant hell, and neither should anyone else - unless someone had a flamethrower on them, fighting the plants sounded like a s**t way to spend the evening.

ssbrosb

Kyuseisha no Hikari rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 8, 9 Total: 19 (3-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 pm
Myles - Fighting (2)

Myles had found himself enjoying this conversation--only--it was going to be incredibly short lived unless they did something. "Oh, jeez," he exclaimed, recoiling as if he'd been poisoned when one of the nearby plants started moving. One crawled up the railing next to him, dirty roots reaching for his arm.

For a split second he thought of the Fall Festival, and the bats--and a part of him said, very loudly, that he should run.

Except, he didn't.

On an adrenaline high, Myles shoved the plant to the ground as quickly as he could and took a few steps back before quickly kicking at another one that snuck up behind him.

...But he couldn't really stop the other ones that kept piling up behind him, and before he knew it, they were swarming him. He didn't stop kicking and stomping, but he was already feeling a little lightheaded.

Kaefaux
I'M SO SORRY FOR ALL THE QUOTES, I'M A MESS

Samir - Fighting (8 )

Samir was nodding, hunger winning over, when the first of the flowers started to move. Instinctively, he moved closer to Aubrey.

Apparently, poinsettias were a bit more dangerous than he had expected, because now they were attacking them. He was thinking he might be regretting not just inviting her out for dinner.

No, he had to pick something fancy, to try and impress her, or do something special.

Well. One thing was certain.

She probably wasn't going to forget this night any soon.

A poinsettia moved toward them so he did the first thing he could think of--he kicked it.

Skysu

Jeremy - Fighting (9)

What.

Jeremy jerked his eyes away from the group he was with as soon as the flowers started to...come to life?

He immediately drew back for just a second, trying to scan the crowd for Myles. They'd gotten separated--again--and he was paranoid that something bad would happen this time. He didn't have the time he needed to get a good look, or cross the distance between here and where he'd last seen Myles before one of the little flowers was trying to attack.

Jeremy wanted to get to his brother, but he wasn't going to run--or to leave this group to fend to the suddenly vicious flowers.

As poinsettias suddenly began to run towards them, he stomped down on the nearest one with enough force to crush it.

He couldn't even enjoy the satisfaction of incapacitating one of the little monsters; there were far too many still running around.

Unoderi
kuropeco
Kitomyx

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Skysu rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Skysu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Aubrey- stand and fight!

Aubrey had already been wary of plants that seemed to glow, so when they suddenly turned red and began to move it was almost... expected.

'of course these plants would come to life, when has anything in Destiny City been normal.' Aubrey thought to herself as she took a step towards Samir, a thought of powering up briefly crossed her mind, but it would have been far too dangerous, and she couldn't have Samir learning her secrets just yet.

A poinsettia next to her reached out a tendril and she stomped on it, seeing the milky white substance bleed out of the petals under her boot caused a small grin to spread across her face.

"never liked these plants much even before they tried to kill me." Aubrey mused with a slight laugh as she kicked another one away from her.

"got a lighter?"

Torvil rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:23 pm
Mercy Haynes - Preparing to fight for her date's life (Fight)

Suffice it to say, Mercy was not pleased to see Quinn, however, if he was worried about impending bodily harm, perhaps he should have been more worried about the incoming poinsettias than the red-head, because just as she was about to cooly thank him for his assist with Nick's glasses, everything exploded.

She had not minded the snow. It was actually kinda cute that he shook his head like that. Made her think of a puppy. Still, she'd made sure Nick got his glasses so he could see, and she was putting herself in between him and the suddenly awake and aware plants.

"You know, I'd just like ONE date where we don't get attacked." Her voice sounded extremely put out. Angry even. But the tone was directed toward the plants not him. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Now, do me a favor - RUN!"

She gave him another shove. "I want you in one piece the next time I see you... okay?"

It was tempting to grab him quickly and steal a kiss or something equally heroic but... Nope, there would be time for that later. Instead she turned to focus on the plants as they came, and she soon came to find herself very pleased she'd been keeping up on her self-defense classes.

Feet and hands moved, hard strikes, knocking the plants and the vines away from what she hoped was the route Nick had attempted to run. She wasn't going to let them get him. Not if she had anything to say about it. She may not be able to power up, but already her mind was starting to draw lines in the flow of the plants and herself and Nick, trying to keep a feel for the flow of the fight.

If she was going to make this happen, Nick had to make it out of here whole.

Sirene Naiads

Fiction1119

---

Darren Waughner - Really, all he wanted was to come out and have a good time...(Fight)

It seemed their timing was - what was the opposite of impeccable? Horrid? Awful? In any case, all he had to do was give Hafwen a sideways glance as the plants suddenly sprang to life.

"You know, on second thought, your park idea sounds way better." He said with a small smirk. "Back to back..." He said, already moving in to press his back against hers, only letting go of her had so that they would have both free.

He knew better than to tell Hafwen to run. If he was going to stay and try to hold them off so she could escape, she'd only try to do the same for him. So there was no point of doing anything but watching her back, knowing she had his.

He geared himself up for a very strange night, watching as the plants came toward them in their wave of vines and leaves. He geared himself up. It had been awhile since he'd actually had to fight, but he found himself doing surprisingly well. Perhaps the new schedule was working out. Still - he wasn't about to get excited yet. It would really all depend on how well Hafwen was doing. But as it was, he was going to keep fighting unitl they both got dropped by these things.

Whatever they were, he certainly didn't want to see them getting out into the general public either.

baby_gwing

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
kuropeco rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 8 Total: 24 (3-30)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:44 pm
Auguste Atwell - fighting ( 7 )

Her slight accent made Auguste's smile widen; his own accent, a rolling French one, now seemed less out of place when it was spoken around someone also from Europe - or at least, had some sort of European background or parentage or some such. He carefully tucked a stray strand of white hair behind his ear and beamed down at the girl.

"They do," he said solemnly. "What paper are you writing for?"

A laugh escaped him; he shook his head, Auguste's smile widening. "No, I'm just here to visit. I'm really just looking around and all, there's a lot of things that I could see, and I thought it might be fun to just...get out, see the sights, what all the hoopla is about, right?"

There was a shout from somewhere nearby; and then it seemed all chaos had broken loose, screams and gasps echoing all around Auguste. He twisted around, heart hammering in his chest, and hastily tried to step in front of the girl, an arm outstretched to try and keep anything from attacking.

There was no way he could power up; and like this, like Auguste Atwell, he felt so much less adequate and capable.

A poinsettia was creeping up his leg, twining leaves and scarlet petals around his ankle. Auguste kicked out, pivoting to try and get it away and managed to yank his foot free, stumbling back a few paces. He glanced beside him at the girl, biting his lip.

"Are you all right?"

fiction1119

Steele Moore - running and hiding because he's a chump ( 9 )

It was taking Steele a bit of time to actually stop laughing enough to speak like a normal human being. When he finally managed to drag his attention back to the matter at hand, the two kids were gone and the police officer had extended his hand out to him. Steele glanced at it, then extended his own, giving a firm shake.

"Steele Moore," he said brightly. "Good thing I'll never have kids, I've got too much to focus on otherwise."

Like myself.

Steele was about to say something else - like maybe see if this Jeremy Fischer guy would be interested in his professional services after all, because money was good, money was life - but his business dealings were interrupted by the fact that the plants were coming alive all around them.

"Aaand that's my cue," said Steele grandly. "Goodbye, officer."

He could handle a lot of things - like terrible, entitled clients, for one thing - but the supernatural? Hell, no. He wasn't about to get involved in s**t like this until after it had happened, and then he could profit from it, swoop in and get all of the claims before they even realized what was happening.

But in the meantime: getting the hell outta Dodge.

Self preservation at its finest.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Seth Volkov - sort of fighting???? ( 8 )

A gust of cigarette smoke was exhaled somewhere above the redhead's kicking form, followed by a voice in a thick Russian accent that said, "How unappealing."

Seth stepped out from around the corner of a table, a bored expression on his face, a cigarette held loosely in between his fingers. He was dressed in all black, of course, from the turtleneck sweater to the designer jeans, and was gazing leisurely around the panicking room as though it was a television show about the weather.

Or golf. Golf was exceedingly dull.

Seth took another drag, exhaled again, blowing smoke skyward, and flashed a lazy grin at the redhead as he crushed a poinsettia leaf under his foot without even glancing at it.

"Vat are you doing?"

mewrose

SSBrosB rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:01 pm
Jason Wolf // Fighting next to Clay Mercer

Jason sighed. Did Clay really have to complain so much? “They usually have gardening sections.” Though he wondered if Clay had even ever been to a hardware store in the first place. But oh well, if Jason couldn’t interest him in it then that was that.

Jason looked back at the food. “Huh… wonder if we could take some of the food home. It’s not like they have a rule saying we can’t…” But they didn’t have food containers either. “Might be able to take some if we are some of the last ones left and they don’t force us out right away.”

However at about that time Jason also heard the crowd starting to get louder and finally some screams reached his ears. He looked around and could barely tell what was going on, though it seemed that the plants were moving?! He could only gasp as he felt one of the branches start to curl around his arm. In a panic he threw his food plate away and managed to rip the branch off.

“What the?! Seriously what is it with this city and official people trying to kill us?!” He hadn’t forgotten the bats. He might just be transferring out at the end of this semester. His brother wasn’t kidding when he said this city was dangerous, he just wished that Tom had told him what kind of danger.

“Right behind you Clay!” If Clay had a plan or at least a way out of here, then he would follow, though Jason made sure to keep in mind that he might have to make it out on his own.

Strickenized

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

baby_gwing rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:48 am
Hafwen Goodall - (Told You So that) Nothing Ever Comes for Free (Fight)

God damn it. She should have known better than to squelch the little voice of reason that had cautioned her about this. Things that were free and seemed too good to be true have almost always proven themselves to be very much so.

"That is provided we don't hear about this on the news otherwise we'll come running nonetheless." She mused dryly the moment her eyes met his, already shifting to press her back against his with a somewhat melodramatic sigh. All in a day's work for Knights like them really. It was probably why so many Senshis and Knights had awakened here in Destiny City, what with it being the epicentre of paranormal activities such as this.

So who was it trying to crash the party this time? The Negaverse? Some alien species from outer space that wanted to make Destiny City their new home? She rolled her eyes at each of the possibility, fending off the vines as they come. One way or another, both Darren and her were going to come out of this alive.

It was going to take more than this to take the both of them down considering everything that they've already been through so far. It couldn't get any worse right?

Torvil

Kaefaux rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:28 am

Kailey O'Carroll - Fighting

She'd been about to try and convince the kid to let her introduce him to a few people, see about some classes with instructors she knew were worth their salt. He seemed nice, was a definite cutie, so why not?

The events of the night however, clearly were not going to continue to be ideal for conversation.

Kailey cussed when the flowers they'd just been admiring began to shift, throwing off literal warning lights and... attacked. She shoved away the vines, moving rather easily in her dressier attire. Her heels were especially good for stomping on the offending things that were slithering towards her leg. "Seen enough hentai to know where this might be going," she murmured, before grimacing. Hania was rubbing off on her.

When she looked towards the kid though, she shoved her way through some of the plants to try and grab one of his arms, trying to drag him away from the damn plants. Did punching work on plants? Well, she was trying it with her free hand, while also trying to undo some of the vines around him. "Why can't this city have anything nice?"

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Fiction1119 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:06 am
Arthur Quinton aka Quinn - Fighting, rolled a 6

At first Quinn was thinking the screams were just his imagination, it wasn't hard to picture the screams of the dying as Mercy froze him in place with a few cutting words but it became painfully obvious that the screams were real. The young man looked around them in horror as the plants started to attack!

"This. This is why I don't go out anymore!" He practically spit out as he kicked at a reaching plant. Another got its grasping roots stomped on, his eyes flicking to Mercy and her date, the hard glint in his eye softening momentarily. She at least had found someone to care about, to love. Quinn fought off a few more plants before yelling at Mercy, "Go. I got this. Get him and the others out!"

She had people who cared, she had someone to protect, she might not appreciate his gesture but he was bigger, he was stronger, and right then it was all he could do. If he didn't think he would pull back a bloody stump he would have physically pulled her away and shoved her towards the boy instead he just continued to fight on. "Get out of here!"

Sirene Naiads

Torvil

Abigail Miller aka Abby - Fighting, rolled a 6

"Oh it is just for school. Science class actually, apparently this is a really big advancement in science and the like. I'm not really sure I understand it but," Abby shrugged and smiled, "extra credit is extra credit." She opened her mouth to say more, to answer the nice man's question when screaming interrupted her.

With wide eyes and a hand absently clutching at the necklace hidden in her dress Abby watched as the plants came alive and started to attack. She unconsciously took a step back as they came towards her and the young man, even after training so much, even fighting to some extent, her first reaction was not to fight back. But as the white haired fellow stepped in front of her, protecting her, she shook her head and squared her shoulders. She knew how to fight now, she wasn't the best, but Abby could fight. She would fight.

Kicking out with precision only a dancer or a martial artist would have Abby started to attack back. Keeping the red, clinging, plants back. "I'm fine. We need to get out of here." Her breathing was a bit rapid but more from the adrenaline racing through her then fear. "I need to find my father." She didn't have time to search for him though. He would be frantic... and likely would never go to a big gathering in the city ever again.

kuropeco

radish rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:35 am
Caelum Dawson || Fleeing for his little life

Caelum yelped. Okay, he hadn't expected the damn things to come alive! Either they truly were radioactive or this was from the hands of something well-acquainted with the boy.

Unfortunately, due to the mass confusion and little room to hide, powering up was an impossibility. Instead, Caelum decided to book it; determining then and there that no handshakes, off-duty cops, or lawyers were worth the risk of his own meager fourteen years of existence.

His time as a chibi senshi put his quick footwork to good use; he managed to dodge most of the twisting roots of the poinsettias. Taking a diving tumble, Caelum hid under one of the buffet tables, but knew he had very little time to remain there before he'd have to flee again.

radish

Regal Himedere

Kitomyx rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:40 am
Jack Burnett - (2) going to get Jeremy's abandoned plate of food before he's swarmed by plants

Well, that was interesting. He hadn't expected the lawyer to start laughing at his comments. At the very least, no one seemed to try to stop him as he headed for the food.

The teen hadn't really been all that hungry, but he'd seen the plate that the officer had left at the table and upon dashing to the boys and he didn't want it going to waste. He'd been about to turn around and ask Caelum to give it back to the cop since he guessed that his talk had put the pink-haired boy on the adult's good side and it would be much less dubious if he'd been the one to deliver instead of Jack.

As soon as he picked up the plate, however, disaster struck and the poinsettias that attendees had been so in admiration of sprang to life. Jack wondered for a brief moment if this had been the work of the people who set up this event. Then he deduced that at least some of them must have been ignorant about these plants-turned-monsters because if they'd offered to send people home with the Winter Stars, surely they hadn't guessed the things would come to life and start attacking people before the event was over. He doubted most would be willing to accept one now.

People were either running, hiding, or trying to fight back everywhere he looked. Jack tried to spot Caelum and saw a blur of pink hair disappear under one of the buffet tables. Next he turned in the direction of the police officer and lawyer, but it looked like the lawyer had already made a run for it because the officer was fending back the vicious plants on his own.

Jack opened his mouth to call out to him, but suddenly found himself grabbed by a vine, which he tried to shake off. If he'd had the sense to set down or drop the plate, he might have been able to fight it off, but in a panic, he couldn't think straight and his one-legged kicks ended up being in vain. Soon his other leg was caught as well and both were yanked out from under him, causing him to drop the cop's plate of food. He was quickly swarmed by the monster Winter Stars as they covered his fallen body and began to glow brighter than ever.

((Sorry for all the double quotes, guys! I keep needing to edit stuff. XP))
kuropeco
Unoderi
Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am
Kit Paine - (5) distracted from Allison by the plants coming to life and trying to fight them off

Suddenly there was a great deal of chaos and confusion because people were screaming, running, hiding, and fighting. At first Kit couldn't tell what the cause was because the plants were so small and low to the ground and he'd expected something or someone bigger. It wasn't very long before the large numbers of poinsettias on the move came into view, however. Stuffing his sketchpad in his pocket, he went forward to meet the monstrosities and started to kick and hit as many of them as he could. Since they hadn't been near the large display of Winter Stars, it took them time to come down the pathway and Kit managed to stay out of their clutches as he fought them a little at a time.

NovaCracker

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Sirene Naiads rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:37 am
Delilah White - fighting
Delilah didn't get to hear Ginger's answer as she found her attention suddenly draw to a flash of color stopped her cold. Snapping her head back, Delilah's eyes grew to the size of those flowers.

"Ginger, you didn't happen to bring your bat did you?" She asked as one crawled forward towards her. With a swing of her leg, Delilah sent it flying back to which it came...but quickly she noticed another. "Because I'm starting to think you should never leave home without it..."

Ryuthulhu

Nick Fox - fight....ish?
"And stand here and let you protect me?" Nick jumped up, glasses now back on his face but a bit unsure as he watched her punch one of the plants in the...was that a face?

Note to self: Potential girlfriend can fight. Do not piss off.

It was when one got by her that Nick screamed. It wasn't some high pitch girly cry either but something more animal like. With a punch of his fist, he sent the thing into the bench.

Then he started shaking out his hand. "Ow...ow...Mercy, next date, somewhere less eventful?" He added gazing over at the man trying to play hero.

"Dude, you are going to die with that mind set. Have you never played a video game before? Selfish one dies first."
Torvil

Fiction1119

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:00 am
All over the Botanical Garden, the poinsettias were moving after humans. It wasn't clear what they were doing immediately--they didn't seem like they wanted to hurt anyone, but they certainly weren't playing nice. They wrapped their vines around anyone they could reach and glowed as soon as they made contact. They seemed like they were absorbing energy from whoever they touched; as their targets grew pale, so did they. The flowers turned white and in the center of the flower, a strange, silver ball began to form.

The largest display of poinsettias doesn't seem like it has moved from its tree shape; the vines had twisted together, linking the poinsettias. Though the poinsettias on the tree had not moved to gather any energy, it was glowing white.

The silver orbs collected by the rampant poinsettias only grew to the size of an egg before it detached from the plant and floated towards the tree. That wasn't the only change, though; once the white orb floated toward the tree, the poinsettias changed rapidly. Their leaves were stained a permanent white and the softness disappeared immediately. The petals became razor sharp.

These poinsettias had gathered all the energy they could--now they were going to finish the job.

These poinsettias are angry, hostile. They are attacking without mercy, wrapping vines around anything they can and slashing with their tiny, pricked leaves.
Quote:

Running and hiding is still an option...
Except, the poinsettias are now making their way into the safe places! Roll a 10 sided dice to determine how effective your hiding place is; if you roll a 1-3, the poinsettias have found you and attack while you are cornered! You may either find your energy drained and becoming lightheaded and dizzy or you may be attacked by a hostile, razor leafed poinsettia! If you roll a 4-8 the poinsettias have found you--but you manage to fend them off and avoid being drained or sliced! If you roll a 9-10 your hiding place is so awesome, the poinsettias don't even sense you; you will receive +2 to all future rolls just for being so awesome at evasiveness!

Maybe fighting is the only way to go!

If you're fighting, you're helping everyone around you! The poinsettias are angry and are swarming quicker, but that's not stopping you! Roll a 10 sided dice to determine your effectiveness! If you roll a 1-3, you're still hurting them--but they get you in the end! You are swarmed by poinsettias that either drain you to the point of lightheaded/dizziness or you may be attacked by a hostile, razor leafed poinsettia! If you roll a 4-8, you're still doing good; those poinsettias never stood a chance! If you roll a 9-10, not only do you manage to fend off the poinsettias , but you also find a weapon that will give you +2 on all future rolls to attack the poinsettias .

Remember, there is no powering up during this event--it's simply too dangerous and you risk being seen! You will have 24 hours to respond to this prompt before the next one, so act fast! If you do not roll before the next prompt is put up, your character will have been swarmed by poinsettias! If you miss rolling or a prompt, you can still rejoin later, but you must suffer the consequences of being swarmed (Anyone who has drained will begin to feel lightheaded and dizzy; hostile poinsettias do not drain energy but have razor tipped leaves.)

If you have not yet posted in the roleplay or have missed a roll, you are still allowed to play! You must detract 1 from whatever number you roll in the next prompt; this does not affect every prompt, only the one you return in!

Please do not delete posts if you have a bad roll; if you make a mistake rolling, just note that in your post and make a new post. Please also try to fill out your posts, even if just with only a sentence, after you roll!

Destiny City
Crew

Stump_Fairy rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 am
Evren Porter Accidental fighting.

Evren blinked and then looked up at the tall man who came to talk to her. Smiling brightly she replied. "Oh um I'm here because of school... I just got a little distracted because..." And then the next thing she knew the plants had turned into monsters and Evren looked around with wide eyes.

"Maa... I knew those things looked weird!" With that one of the creatures started to get closer to them. "Kyaa!"

Rolled a 4 minus 1 = 3

While she managed to accidentally hit it with her boot the next thing she knew that sharp leaves where coming at her knocking her on her behind. Blood dripping down her cheek she scooted back on her butt as far as she could to try and get some distance from it. "Geez..."

kuropeco
You go to work and everything goes to heck lol XD I was going to reply as soon as I could.

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff