Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 am
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Thackery

Current faction and year: Y3 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? no

Brief description of character: I am going to be entirely honest here: Thackery's desire to serve as a knight under Mordred is because he is overwhelmingly attracted to him. It's so serious that it is almost physically painful to even think about being in his presence.

No one really knows where he came from. He just showed up one day and wouldn't talk about anything with any amount of relevance.

He has very pettable black hair, darkly-tanned skin, and greyish-bluish eyes that almost lean towards lavender. Though he appears visibly enthusiastic all the time forever, the energy does not equate to effectiveness - he is terrible at paying attention to directions and is just really happy to be here hi everyone!

Knight's weapon of choice: Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet pls I'm sorry I'm double violeting BUT oh god the importance for both is strong ): (second choice would be Black but but)

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 am
Name of character I am bringing: Riley Illithadian

Current faction and year: Alumni

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20583945

Is this my first event/tih meta? no

Brief description of character: Much like Seven Kings Riley, this Riley is a puritanical priestess focused on an unsullied chaste lifestyle.

Knight's weapon of choice: Multi-thonged whip

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Black

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:30 am
Name of character I am bringing: Noah Andersen

Current faction and year: Trainee hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Noah

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Noah is a shy young man, not entirely certain of his path in life; he has been apprenticed to an herbalist from a very young age, learning to make tisanes, potions, and poisons, and experimenting with whatever he is curious about. However, with the increase in activity by the witch-queen's minions, he's been pressed into knightly training.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bardiche

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, Black

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:39 am
Name of character I am bringing: Chaya

Current faction and year: Halloween Y1

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Chaya

Is this my first event/tih meta? emotion_awesome (no)

Brief description of character: Chaya grew up in a lord's castle, the son of the castle huntsman; as such, he had a wide range of tasks and responsibilities from an early age. Though he was expected to work hard, his cheerful and enthusiastic disposition rarely wavered. He cares for the animals in the stables, kennels, and mews, and he also cares for anyone who he feels needs help; when the orphaned girl Hollandaise was brought to live and work at the castle, Chaya immediately attached himself to her, and he is very fond and protective of her. His energy and devotion eventually allowed him to enter training to become a knight, and he hopes to help protect his family and friends and home.

He wears dark clothes with a white fur vest and a white scarf, and keeps his dark hair short; his weapon of choice is a bow.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Blue

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:40 am
Name of character I am bringing: Ahm deVarr

Current faction and year: Y1 Student (less than 10 points + exam from Y2~)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Ahm is the "favored" son of a titled family and as such as grown up with all the trappings befitting a nobleman.

His birth was an auspicious one, fraught with much danger with the birthing and not a little bit of superstition. Ahm was born with a twin brother who was, despite the trends of the time, allowed to live for some time in secret because neither parent could bear to lose another child (six had been either stillborn or died of disease or accident).

Upon the twin's getting to the point where their ability to get into trouble became too much for their minder's ability to keep them out of trouble, it was decided that the younger would be relegated to the shadows. Ahm, who was quite attached to his sibling, didn't appreciate this but could not affect changes - but he did his best to include Nahm as he could. They were seven when both boys were lost in the woods overnight; Nahm took ill and passed due to the fever and the lack of care.

Ever since this tragedy, he has felt lost and alone and done his best to excel in every way not only to honor his parents and family name, but to honor his deceased twin. He has become quite the little lordling, skilled in manipulation, fencing, horsemanship and other things...but he has also become a giant pain in his family's butt and it was suggested (most heartily) that he become a Knight in training as a means of curbing his mischievously industrious nature.

Ahm is quite tall and well-built (but on the slightly thin side), he wears his long, inky hair pulled back into a neat queue. Ahm's eyes are a pale almost luminescent green and slightly up-tilted at the outer corners. [Ahm is p.much like his usual self, okay xD]

Knight's weapon of choice: Flamberge; rapier style

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red > Black

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:53 am
Name of character I am bringing: Andrew Miller

Current faction and year: Quest Hunter (Sun)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest Thread

Is this my first event/tih meta? LOL no.

Brief description of character: Andrew "Andy" Miller is the second son from a long line of MIllers. He's spent most of his life working the Mills for which his family gained their surname and hunting.

Knight's weapon of choice: (Heavy) Repeating Crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold > Blue > Violet

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:31 am
Name of character I am bringing: Sherry Greyson

Current faction and year: Full Life Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Sherry is a nice young lady (early twenties) who wants nothing more than to to help others. Most times in her life she would choose the path that is better for someone else, rather than herself. From an early age her grandmother, a tough old woman, was a great force in her life, teaching her simple things like sewing and vegetable growing, as well as instilling a need to be strong and willing to fight.
Sherry wears her dark blonde hair pulled back, and keeps her clothes simple, for the most part. She is generally seen sporting a smile, or at least a pleasant look on her face.

Knight's weapon of choice: Rapier

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or White (or Green)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:06 am
Name of character I am bringing: Yildirim Ignatius Svarog

Current faction and year: Y2 Ghost Student

Is this my first event/tih meta? hahaha No.

Brief description of character:
Despite the shadows and horsemen, Ignatius remained remarkably cheerful about their situation, perhaps as a bit of a coping mechanism for the world around him. Choosing to enter the knights after a past he chooses to say little about, Ignatius took to the knights as if he had been there his whole life, pouring much of his overabundant energies into, hopefully, saving others from the darkness that was spreading around them.

In some sense, he thought himself a hero--or, at the very least, in the training to become one.

Ignatius is surprisingly pale for all the time he spends outside, perhaps the only obvious reaction to his outdoors presence being an abundance of freckles peppering him from top to bottom. His hair is red and kept to his shoulders, usually down and free-moving like much of what he wears. He tends towards light armour, mostly to keep him moving fast--both to chuck his weapon and quickly retrieve it for a fast finishing blow.

Knight's weapon of choice: Francisca

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Violet

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Kitty "Kiki" Peterson

Current faction and year: Trainee Life Hunter

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

• Vindictive and jealous
• Wants a title and power
• Secretive and prone to spying / stalking
• Too big for her britches

Appearance:
• Natural hair colour (chocolate brown) and eyes (Olive)
• Brown and beige frock with junky additions in an attempt to make it look lady like, old but feminine cloak in dusty cream colour, flower crown made from wild flowers and weeds, dark leggings and worn out boots

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold or Red

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:55 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Aureole Ettore

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Under the wing of a prestigious father, Aureole was raised properly in the arts of manners as well as a bow. Being left without a mother, she had much of her father and trainers to look to for praise and advice. Aureole, even for going through such events during her childhood, rose to meet challenges with what she learned and a hint of her own cockiness. She never doubted her abilities to succeed in victory and to prove herself to her father.

Taking up the weapon her mother had often favored, she dawned the same light armors as well. Clad in heavy cloth with leathers to cover her arms, waist, fore arms and ankles, Aureole assures her allies of victory or chortles of mockery to their enemy. It was kept a tradition within the family to keep one's hair long so a long braid is what Aureole often sported to keep her locks from hindering her ability to fight.

Knight's weapon of choice: Mongol bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Green

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:51 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Sasha Belrose

Current faction and year: Full Hunter.

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: journal.

Is this my first event/tih meta? No.

Brief description of character: She is gentle and calm in anything she does, prudent and honor-bound to a fault. Even in the direst of situations a cool head prevails, and quite often she is the voice of reason when things are at their bleakest. She is very virtuous without being judgemental and tends to hold herself to higher standards than she holds others.

Sasha wants nothing more than to fight against the forces of evil; to bring peace to her kingdom and the people who live there and to bring light and hope to those around her. She lives each day on the battlefield knowing that she could very well meet her end; however, a death fighting for the things she believes in is a death filled with glory and honor. She will settle for nothing less.

Sasha will look as she normally does: long black hair, likely kept in any sort of no-nonsense arthurian style. Blue eyes, waifish figure, pale skin.

Knight's weapon of choice: Halberd - Lochaber Axe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold or Green.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:34 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Leev

Current faction and year: Death Horseman

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Leev is rather pale in appearance, due mostly to genes than a lack of being outside. She's fit in a way that says she spends a lot of time on the training fields, training in all things she considered to be necessary for being a good knight. This means both a proper knight (with honour and all that) as well as a strong knight.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold or Red

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Jake Cross

Current faction and year: Death Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nooooooope!

Brief description of character: Deep, dark and mysterious... are three words that don't describe him. Tends to keep to himself and only speaks when necessary. Spends most of his time training, so he doesn't have much time to forge "friendships", or whatever that nonsense is. Isn't very trusting of others, yet once you somehow earn his trust, he is fiercely loyal and will not hesitate to take a bullet... or arrow in this case, for them.

Knight's weapon of choice: Saber

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Red please!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Jalaja

Current faction and year: Y1 Monster

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nooooooope!

Brief description of character: Sexy and she knows it. Really only in it to kick butt and check out cute guys. Mostly kicking butt. Partially cute guys. Maybe cute girls too.

Knight's weapon of choice: Morning Star

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, or Gold, or w/e needs to be filled out~

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:12 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Jack Hawthorn

Current faction and year: Y3 Life Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: xxx

Is this my first event/tih meta? nah

• Still tall as hell (6'7"), honey blond shoulder length hair, green eyes, scar on face
  • Light armor, fur trim, boots always shining shoes are still important okay
  • Reserved, courteous, introspective, workaholic/job-centric, straightforward, not as openly sardonic as his canon counterpart but still has its roots

While the Hawthorn family as a whole were well off, Jack learned the meaning of loss, sacrifice, and duty very quickly. Most of his time was spent with his mother, a healer who often ran herself ragged dealing with patients of both disease and war, usually with mixed results. At an early age, Jack knew he wanted to study medicine, if not to carry on his mother's compassionate work in the world then to at least better understand if not advance in the field. Saving a life wasn't as good as ending the threat, but the act of preserving life was enough for a time.

With two arranged marriages ending in his betrotheds' untimely deaths, however, rumors began to spring up that he had been cursed or had some hand in sending the women on their way. (As dangerous as the plant his family is named for, some said.) He enlisted as a knight in training partially to get away from that atmosphere, partially to learn how to take care of himself and his family should the fighting get too close to home, and partially to satisfy a deep seeded revenge against those that had taken from him.

Knight's weapon of choice: Mongol bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green because of legacy weapon reasons! But Black or Violet are also fine

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff