Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - Winners pg 9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: X
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Cyrus leaves a small pocket watch which was passed down to him from his father.
Short IC Response: Cyrus stood at the breast of the hill for a long time, gazing at that bright but distant light that set the night sky ablaze. There was something heavy in his heart, something he needed to make right. He had a wonderful mate that he loved dearly and five amazing children that lit up his life but still things were not right. He wanted more than anything to make things right with his father.

"How dissapointed he was with me." He whispered into the warm night air. "I could never be that apprentice that he wanted." He let out a long deep sigh. "Nakita would never let the kids go long enough to be trained properly but I wish I could give him that. A grandchild to be the son he always wanted. To follow in his hoof prints."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 pm
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Kirin [alt version preferred] or Unicorn
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Cerynei, Regular or Wind {any of those would be fine by me}
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? The lavender colored cloth that is draped around her neck and back.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative? Light green orbs looked towards the sky as she caught a glimpse of the star as it shot quickly through the darkened night sky. Lorelei stared at the sky for a moment, a puzzled look feel upon her delicate frame. She had heard about this rare occurrence though only thought of it as mere superstition. A star, that if you make a wish and if your lucky enough, your wish will come true sounded quite ridiculous and unrealistic to her though it seemed her curiosity got the best of her. Perhaps it was true and that somehow, this single star can actually grant wishes. If this was true, well there was defiantly one wish Lorelei was willing to ask: She would wish for her baby sister back. After having her herd being invaded by a mix of races ranging from cold, evil regulars to bloodthirsty and merciless kalonas, it seemed as though her baby sister was the target in this attack; thus being kidnapped. After that night, Lorelei had never heard of or seen her sister. She had went through sleepless nights wondering how her sister was, going out on endless searches trying to scout out her whereabouts but failed in the end. To this day, the memories still haunt her and she never has given up hope on finding her sister, though in her heart, she knows that her sister is long gone and that her demise was done by the hands of her heartless kidnappers. Sighing, Lorelei moved quickly to where she last saw the star. It was time to put this superstition to the test and see if her wish would come true or not. "Oh dear Wishing Star," she said softly as she shifted back and forth uncomfortably. She found it kind of strange that she was talking to a star but she wanted to see what the hype was all about. "I offer to you the cloth that I wear in exchange for my one wish." She untied the loose cloth that draped around her neck and placed it in front of her. "I ask of you, wishing star, one thing. Please listen to my wish. I wish for my baby sister's return. I just want to see her smiling face once more after all these years. I want to know that she is alright and that she had escaped the prison in which she was trapped in for all these years; and I just want to know that she is looking for me as I still am searching for her. I just wish for her safe return and that we can be together once again; just like how it was when we were young... " She heaved a heavy sigh and closed her eyes as she turned to walk away. All she could do now, was just wait.

8-Bit Mosh Pit

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm
Soquili in search of a relative:
Selenas User Image Uncert Wingless uncert
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Wind (Dove wings like her)
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves a few of her mother's pearls from the strand in her tail and a petal from one of her roses.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?

Selenas walked up the clearing and looked up at the star. She didn't know much of the traditions of this land but she could sense that this star was special. Back home her family was always very spiritual, especially her mother. She knew that there existed powers in the world that she couldn't see and sometimes didn't understand but that didn't make them any less real. "Estrella preciosa.. I mean... precious star.. " She looked down for a moment embarrassed at her spanish slipping out. She missed speaking her native language but she knew that was not the language of this land and if she was to ever make this her new home she had to speak its language. Though it would be nice to have someone from her homeland to speak with sometimes. "Precious star.. I miss my familia.. I know they are far away but I get lonely sometimes." She didn't know what she expected to the star to do, but it is showed her even something to remind her of her homeland, España, perhaps this would help ease her occasional homesickness.

She laid down a couple of her mother's pearls. Something that was passed on from her mother to her so she would never forget her or the importance of honor the greater powers in the world during Selenas' journey. Next to them she laid a small red petal from one of her roses. Her roses were very important to her as they reminded her of her father. Selenas though of him and how he always used to call her his little Rosita preciosa, his precious little rose. She wondered where they were and how they were doing. She also thought of her older brother. He was always slightly protective of her, as older brothers tend to be.

After spending sometime sitting under the star thinking of her family she looked up at it once more and closed her eyes. "Ayudame..." She whispered quietly, urging the star to help make her feel closer to home, before turning to walk away slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:49 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a sweet little fox with a kind disposition. I don't much like running or swimming, but I do like to play fun games like hide and seek, and hunting for pretty things. I am looking for a Soquili friend to join me in a walk through the flowery meadows.
10 Things I Like: fuzzy, fluffy, feathery, cute, sweet, pastels, rainbows, natural colors, elegance
10 Things I Don’t Like: neon colors, stamps, water-creatures, evil things, clothing, minis, opposing colors (red/green, etc)
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some long, colorful tail feathers from a parrot  

pinkdog

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:49 pm
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Race (first choice): kalona-corn
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her blackcape
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative? Mariketa lifts her face out to the wishing star and lets out a cry of distress. A wishing star shone brightly through the sky. Could the wishing star bring about the discovery of one of her two missing brothers? She laid her cape on the ground and tried to fight the tears in her eyes. She seldom cried- she was not so weak as to be overly emotional. She had responsibilities towards her daughters but her heart yearned for the brothers who had been torn from her during the purewalker attack. While she could not reclaim her diseased parents she had hope someday she would find her brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:53 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I have been alone for a long time... Mostly perhaps it is my own fear the reason. But no one understands me! I am one with the water, but cursed to ever be alone in the darkness. There must be someone out there who can raise me into the light.... anyone. "

10 Things I Like:
Beauty
long hair
feathers
bells,
fur pelts (not 'walker-like)
Scarves
flowers
Cats and animals in general
Snow
Stars

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Not much.
No clowns,
eyerape colors,
no pink.

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Lifting off her neck was her beaded necklace, one of her last cherished possessions. Nosing the altar where so many offerings were set, she laid the necklace down and hoped it would outshine the others that lay there.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:56 pm
Race (first choice): Wind/Kalona mix
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Kalona/Reg mix
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves one of his bracelets that he had when he left the palace.
Short IC Response: Cato stared at the star, finally letting the fear that had crept into his heart finally surface. "If only she were here, I'd know what to do." He felt the stinging bitterness in his eyes, wishing more than anything his fairy tale had ended so much more differently. His sister was so young, but was always his rock, and now he wasn't even there to be her protector any longer. He was a failure, at anything he ever wanted in his life. A brother, probably more than anything. He kicked off one of his gold bracelets and threw it with his mouth, finally letting the rocking sobs weigh him down to the ground where he stayed there until the sun came up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:56 pm
Race (first choice): Mini
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Mini
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bottle of Absinthe
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative? My sister is the responsible one.  

Trinantula

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:57 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): CC
Race (first choice): Regular
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Cerynei
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his feathers
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?

Shoshoni had thought most of his family dead since that terrible day. The screams. The cries. They all flooded back to him. He could hear the chaos and see the ground painted with red. Harpy claws scrapping the ground and eyes set upon everyone like prey.

Sighing, he gently placed one of the green feathers down and hoped, prayed, wished, that maybe, just maybe someone got out alive and was looking for him just as he was looking for them.

"I have not much to offer, except what hope I have left. I will always be waiting, even if I have no hope left."  
A Miracle Baby
Parent 1: Chanterelle
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Aella
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple:
[ Kiss the Girl ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
[ Journey's End ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
[ I Won't Say I'm In Love ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
[ Healing Incantation ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: [ here ]
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of Aella's hair.
Short IC Response: Chanterelle gazed up at the sky silently. She breathed slowly, in and out, in and out. Both she and Aella had come here with a wish. There was mere silence on the air, but words needn't be spoken for the wish to be wished. She and her partner would never be able to have children of their own, not truly, but this could provide them with something as close as possible. It was worth a shot, anyway.
Gently placing a lock of Aella's hair down before the stars, Chanterelle gave it a soft nuzzle and then looked up at the sky one last time before turning to Aella, showing she was ready to let the next couple leave their offering. Even if they didn't receive their wish, maybe someone else here would.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Apotropaics

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11630811&page=62 (Second and third posts on page 62)
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A braid of hair, locks from both stallion and mare entwined- symbolic of their eternal devotion and tender relationship (two halves of the same whole, separate entities united by the love of souls.)
~ The delicate fingers of Sanuye, Huroggmeten's Indian Persona, wove this offering upon bequest by the stallion Kazan. He approached her one day not with his lifemate, but with locks of hair, and she braided them together calmly while pondering the meaning of eternity. The idea came to Kazan one morning when he awoke to peer back at his mate's unbraided tail, coiling around his in a manner reminiscent of the braid that tangled preciously from her mane. It was the morning they discovered their eldest daughter's pregnancy.
The thought remained with him, one he shared with his beloved, and they determined that this was to be their offering.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?
They make the offering together.

Kazan gazed up at the wishing rainbow, his heart's desire thrumming through his veins as cherished memories of his beloved flickered through his mind. They had been through so much together, core aspects of each other's growth and development. Without one, the other would be lost. Without love's truest form, neither could stand to exist.
Such things he knew to be true for them both, from the hushed conversations on winter's longest nights.

They had seen the horrors of the world, and found solace in each other's company. They had seen cold hatred and violence from the purest of races, and sought refuge in the feel of each other's warmth. They had brought new live into this world, and those children had begun to raise children of their own... They had helped his brother recover from the heart-wrenching agony that had consumed him after being abandoned by the mare he thought he love, and had raised the children of that ill-fated union as their own. Generations had come and gone, and still their love endured. Tested by the trials of life's angst, love had persevered and never wavered in the face of adversity.

They had done everything together, a union of trust and adoration. There were no secrets between them.

At Kazan's side, as was her place since he had rescued her from the depths of her despair amidst the ocean's salted waves, Sadiki nuzzled her mate fondly. She smiled as he looked down at her, and their twin gazes moved as one to rest once more upon the rainbow of heart's wishes and truest desires.

It had been some time since new life had begun in her womb... was she too old for such things now? Were her bones too frail, the trials of bringing three lives into this world too great for her gentle form to bare?
They had discussed having more children before, but there were so many lives already in need of tender care and affection... they had been blessed with three lovely children. Would the spirits see fit to bring the joys of young foals into their lives again?

"We wish, kind spirits..." she murmured, her voice clear despite its hushed tones...
"...for another life to come into this world, union of our blood and spirit." His voice was strong, and their words blended as they made their final statement."... in this, the winter of our lives. Thank you for your time and consideration." They turned as one, sharing hopeful glances as they moved with careful steps towards home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Honovi
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like:
~ Pink
~ Creme
~ Roses
~ Tiny hats
~ frilly things
~ Natural markings
~ glitter
~ lace
~ pastel
~
10 Things I Don’t Like:
~ Ugly greens
Eye rape colors
Yellows
Dark theme
Kelpies
Short hair
Blood/gore/entrails
UH ODD COMBOS
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from the Flock member he met first  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 pm
Mind said this was allowed:

I only wish to be included if the following colourists are involved: Mindsend, Darkmoon Dancer, AT h e a r t, Slimy and Neza

A Miracle Baby
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert Photobucket is being a slut right now X_X
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: [ Kiss the Girl ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
[ Journey's End ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
[ I Won't Say I'm In Love ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
[ Healing Incantation ] | Aella (owned by Nyx)
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: XxX
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Lock of her hair and piece of Chanterelle's Lace
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Aella stood in the darkness looking up at the sky with Chanterelle beside her. She could feel the steady breathing of her love beside her. Gently, they both laid down the lock of hair and piece of lace.

Aella could feel tears in her eyes as she made a silent wish for a child with her lover. She had lost so much, and in the darkness when she thought there would never be light again, she'd found Chanterelle. She was like her guiding star--her north, her west, her south, her east and rising sun.

She never thought she'd love like this, not again. Not ever.

Gently, she put her neck over Chanterelle's and let her tears mix into her lover's mane. And she let her heart speak of it's desires and wishes as she listened to the steady thrum of her lover's heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:10 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Either Sister or Brother.
Race (first choice): Cerynei
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Cerynei Draft
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A rare rose encased in resin that only blooms every 10 years
The mare rested in a patch of clovers that night, her ears lowered on her head as she sighed. She saw a lot of Soq lately with families and she was all alone without someone to call her family. She heard of a star that could grant the wish of certain ones and looked up to see a star shining the brightest and took hold of the rose she found in a tree encased with resin. Getting up, she walked to a clean cut stump and rested the gift on there and sat on her legs and she dipped her head in prayer. "Please, i beg of thee, i wish of at least a sibling to find me and be with me. I believe i was separated from them as a basket and i know someone must be out there. Please, please, O star of wishing, grant me my small request of having someone to call my sibling." She pleaded and sighed as she got up and yawned, beginning to think it was futile but gave the star all her hope and went back to the patch of clovers, watching it until she falls asleep.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Mind said this was allowed:

I only wish to be included if the following colourists are involved: Mindsend, Darkmoon Dancer, AT h e a r t, Slimy and Neza

Hi, one little thing. There's a reason on the front page it's not listing what artists are involved, and that people are gunna have to trust us. By trying to give a pref list that sort of defeats the purpose a little.

You can enter, but I'm gunna have to ask that you accept that you might be getting a freebie from someone not on your pref list should you be rolled.

If that's not something you're okay with.. well, then this might not be for you.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff