Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Tables 4, 5, and 6 (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm
"Yeah, guess I did. A little," he replied. No amount of hugging or perkiness was going to piss him off tonight. Well, that wasn't entirely true, but the witch was far from provoking his ire. "You look nice too." He smirked, some part of him amused by his willingness to make small talk. "An' I've been good, I guess. Goin' on field trips, gettin' killed. You know." Or maybe she didn't. How long had it been since he had last seen her? Where had she been? West leaned over, bracing his elbows on the table and lowering his voice slightly. "How much d'y'know about Hunters?"

In front of him, under the skull at the center of the table, was a blank card that matched Belladonna's. He slid it toward himself and looked at it for a moment. Questions, eh? He supposed he had just asked a fairly important one, hadn't he?

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:59 pm
King watched her movements with a slight interest. She made some symbol in her hands he was unfamiliar with. A code of sorts? Whatever it was it seemed to help her, and he'd not begrudge her such a thing. The bells ringing had his ears flicking around, hearing it echo from the walls even in the area. "If you like, I can get us some tea or another drink. I am sure they would have something. for one's nerves." Metaphorical in their case.

"And my name comes from the events of my birth. A storm raged while frost formed nearby. Hence, Frost in the Storm." He smiled lazily, tail swishing side to side. "And fighting is part of our nature. To not fight... that would seem more unnatural to me." He felt neither good or bad about not fighting just- It was a part of how he was raised. It was just how things were done. Her explanation of her scent. "Oh, yes, well, it is a rather nice aroma really, so think nothing of it." He realized he'd begun to slouch, shuffling to right himself. "The area and no, my people do not come from souls of men, we come from if anything the spirit of the mountains, of the cold winds and snow and ice. We have no memories of mortality, for we were never mortal to begin with." He smiled, hoping that was a good explanation.

"But let us not talk of such things ah-" Looking at his card he gave a quick blush. "Forgive me, I am not very good with this sort of thing, scarentines is a very new... concept to me." Okay here was a good one. "Do you have a favorite sport?" A good question.. right?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:21 am
"Ohmyjackness! Killed?! Not you too, Westy." The witch wilted at the mention of her friend being killed, but he looked ok. In fact, he looked pretty damn well adjusted to have been killed. Maybe this killing business wasn't all that big a deal after all... But Belladonna quickly straightened up and placed a smile back on her face because he looked alright and that would be good enough for her.
But then... Hunters...

With a conspiratorial look around, Belladonna leaned forward and also lowered her voice. "Not too much, I'm afraid. I do know they mean trouble." Her voice had taken on a serious tone not often heard. There were very few things the witch seemed to trouble herself overly about, but this was one of them. "Mort told me about a field trip in a haunted house a while ago." Actually, it had been a while since she had talked to him too. Vaguely she wondered if he was here tonight! "And when I was at home I heard a few things, but not too much." A pause. "What have they been up to recently??"

Well, that was 2 questions down!

Smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 pm
There were very few things which Amarus could recall, and even then they weren't something she had remembered so much as a habit she'd noticed she had. Automatic gestures. "If you go get tea, I'll come with you-- It would be nice to not sit still so much," she said. This was the first conversation she'd had in which she got to think about food or drink. It was a welcome surprise, and she realized she was kind of thirsty.

"That is a good reason to have a name. A strong reason," she said, thinking. Besides, storms were good in her books. Amarus' silver eyes watched his tail swish back and forth, feeling like it was hypnotizing her. "Exactly. It's natural. It's like walking, for me, it's that easy." Amarus didn't stop watching his tail flick back and forth. Amarus was already sitting strangely in her chair, and had now moved to press her knees against the table side, feet on the chair cushion. "I think I was someone, once," she added, briefly, before changing topics. She'd been found in a painting, after all. Perhaps it had helpd some clue, but she would never know.

Amarus grinned at King's blushing. That was the second time she'd seen a boil blush tonight, but for very different reasons. "It's my first scarentines at all, so... I didn't even know we were supposed to ah... wear something nice?" Amarus smiled wryly, tugging at her ribbons.

Sports?... Amarus wondered if she even had a sport at all. "I guess I like to uh... climb things? Run? Fight? Do any of those count? ... Otherwise, I'm not really sure."

"Why, are sports important to you?"

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm
Home, eh? Well, that answered one of the questions he had for her. Kind of.

"Yeah, that haunted house..." he replied, keeping his voice low. It had been one of the places he had died, actually. The one he really didn't like thinking about. "They tried t'catch us with some weird nets there, an' then they were here at Amityville too, after Red's..." West had heard so many things, about a machine and creatures of Halloween being put inside of it and some being turned into weapons and some dying for real, but when he tried to relay what he had actually seen, it sounded crazy at best. No wonder people outside the school thought they had all lost it. "Here," he said, reaching for her hand and a nearby pen at the same time. "This place's got people who know things," he said, writing down a website on her palm.

The demon sat back slightly, his hands still on the table, and cleared his throat. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to bring up Hunters after all. This was supposed to be a party. He glanced around the room, and as he caught sight of Levi where he had left her near the games, his concern melted away and he smiled faintly as he looked back at Belladonna.

Oh, right. Another question.

"So. D'you like t'dance?"

Where in the hell had that come from?

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Smiling he nodded. "Perhaps after this round then. I think we are supposed to remain at the tables? Not sure, but if you feel the need we can move and talk. I am fine either way, as we will have tea when this is over." He'd set him mind to it, so shall it be.
Noting his tail was distracting her he brought it to his lap. "My apologies, it's a habit. And you were someone? That must be interesting. My earliest memory is of the cold, waking and stumbling into the snow, only to be picked up by my mother and taken back to the den. It is not a very exciting memory." Or rather extraordinary. "But I dressed proper as I was instructed. It seemed to fit in well enough, though some are..casual. But you love quite lovely in any event. Scarentines or not. Beauty is in the hundred eyes of the beholder after all." Or was that ten eyes? Close enough. Beholders were varied as far as he knew anyway. "Ah, sport is a broad term, but what you said makes sense. I am a hunter, the most common sport was hare hunting."

Rolling back in his chair, he nodded. "Tell me um-" Another glance to his cards. "Do you like certain types of music?"

3Q, 2A  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 am
"Oh, and..." West leaned over again, picked up a stamp, and pressed it down on her card. Mission accomplished. Whatever sort of mission it was.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 am
User Image

This slot time is now closed! Please return immediately to the main thread and go claim your points in the claim thread!

King and Amarus
IStoleYurVamps
did not get stamped
Face Your Demons
did not get stamped

West and Belladonna
Smerdle
did not get stamped
AyeAvast
did not get stamped

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 am
Again, Shun found the name he was matched up with to look a lot like his at first glance. Only, he was more than certain he was not paired up with himself. Either way, he didn't spend too much time staring at the chalkboard of names and went to grab a different table, seating himself at the fourth one.

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 am
Pickles slid into a seat at table five like it was home base. Somewhere along the way, he had shaken out his tophat and coat tails for a fedora and popped-collar trench coat. He rescued a pair of oversized sunglasses from his pocket, and wore those too. He was in disguise, so he could play musical chairs without getting walloped.

Tradition had called for a banana cream pie, but the buffet table hadn't had a single one.

He folded his gloved hands in front of him innocently, his little red nose and wisps of blue hair still sticking out from under his hat and glasses.

MoonKitsune

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm
Toshihiko Two

TG was expecting the ghoul train to continued with him as the happy engineer, but as he puffed into the chair at table 5 and looked over, he saw the most ridiculous thing he'd ever seen. While he never met a clown before, it didn't take any mad science to figure it out with the odd chair and painted mask over large glasses. Either that or some ghoul was going overboard with the makeup.

Kicking his chair to rise up, he looked around and back at the boil? "What's up with the getup? Stole some lipstick?" He snickered at his own joke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 pm
"I'm in mosquito," Pickles confided in a hushed voice. "If somebody covered in frosting asks, you never saw me."  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 pm
TG rose a eyebrow, looked around, and then leaned back. " I might be inclined to talk unless you convince me otherwise to be quiet." He did nothing for free.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm
Pickles rifled around in his pockets. He was streetwise. He knew what was up. He very solemnly put a rubber skeleton chicken on the table.

"I trust this will settle the matter," he said in his gravest squeak.  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:47 pm
Making her way to a table, Mitsu took a seat at 6 and waited for Herryk to join her. Tucking her legs under herself she leaned on the table, looking rather happy to have a chance to catch up with the draugr.

"How are all the foxfires?"

pinchmonster

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas