Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 am
Working on tags... In no particular order. Prod me if you think I've forgotten you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am
Annchen

Would you still be interested in a lost sibling plot between Sumai and Epona?  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 pm
Boudaihobbit
Annchen

Would you still be interested in a lost sibling plot between Sumai and Epona?

Thanks for reminding me! I'm still undecided. I don't know if the backstory would be too dark for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm
Annchen

User Image

Yenur rp! She is a blank slate. Your one boy is in the rogue lands right now right? So they can haz rp yes?  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 pm
Kaori_luv
User Image

Yenur rp! She is a blank slate. Your one boy is in the rogue lands right now right? So they can haz rp yes?

Sure! He's still not completely healed after his little ordeal, but meeting others would be great. Would you mind starting? (and fair warning: I will most likely be slow)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm
I can start that's not a problem. She doesn't have a personality so bare with me, in the rp, it will come to me as i go, so sorry for any surprises. I'll link you in a few.

Also I have swampies for you boy who was headed there, if you want or need swampie rp!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 pm
Kaori_luv
I can start that's not a problem. She doesn't have a personality so bare with me, in the rp, it will come to me as i go, so sorry for any surprises. I'll link you in a few.

Also I have swampies for you boy who was headed there, if you want or need swampie rp!

Sounds like fun smile It's always interesting to see what characters decide they want to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:01 pm
Okay (I like dark backstories lol), let me know if you don't want to  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22793133  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:46 am
This is sort of updated again...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am
Added Dayo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 pm
*nudge*  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:29 am
If Mazi hasn't been grabbed up for RPs yet, Anialegea was a born sacrifice into the same pride who was spare her fate. She should be adult now as well but sadly her colorist left, I'm working on getting her adult stage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 pm
For Urd:

I was thinking of a potential friendship turned romance with my Pekee. (although he isn't a lion or a hybrid, unfortunately] This cheetah can take a bit of time to warm up to others. He's a very isolated and pessimistic individual - though he's not as bad as he used to be. He's befriended hybrids in the past and so regards them better than most others. Seeking his purpose in life he joined a coalition only for it to fall apart and disperse. Since then he has been living life alone and is not doing too well.

We could maybe just RP them and see how they go and take it from there? I am also super happy to find him some friends.

I am potentially considering putting him in Tianxia sometime soon-ish.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 pm
For Isifo'intombi, Kaillot? (I just realized his parents' names were replaced for the pride lol)

A one-sided cubhood romance? As in he keeps trying to get her attention and follows her around and she only sees him as a friend and keep matching him up with other girls? XD

She's so pretty!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces