Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
January 2017 Wishing Star ( Jan 19 - Jan 22 ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 pm
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Permission to use
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his braids
Short IC Response: Camien was a ladies man through and through, and until this day hadn't imagined that he would ever want to have kids. Why not have them with one of the lovely ladies that vied for his attentions? He didn't know the answer, but looking up at the bright star in the sky he beseeched it none the less. "So I'm feeling kind of fatherly lately, and I want to have a child of my own to teach and care for. I promise I'll take good care of it, so if you'd be inclined, I'd like to have someone of my own to call me Papa."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:27 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Ryuukishin, ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: hands u a piece of paper. u open it and discover it is a receipt, proof that i have purchased and consumed one (1) slice of bacon. (N/A; we own the pair.)

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: [ X ]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: [ X ]
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather shed from a bird, dyed to mirror the ones Teleri wears. It's weighed down, to keep from floating off, with a pair of bloodstones.
Short IC Response: Little Brother isn't one for voicing her thoughts aloud--especially if they're personal and she's standing by an altar that's been known to draw crowds (and, by extension, an audience) at any moment. She thinks instead of the white mare, who, with her clever mind and inquisitive drive and gentle smile, had drawn Little Brother to this place--Little Brother, who had spent so long wanting for nothing, that the thought of wanting something more was at once frightening and exhilarating. She shifted her foot where it lay at the edge of the alter, grateful for the night sky and her inky coat that cloaked the blush at her cheeks.

"May our love be long," she said simply, quietly--and she was gone.  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:36 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative: Grizzik
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sister
Breed (first choice): same as brother this is his younger sister
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): same as brother younger sister
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? tip of his claw
Short IC Response: He could feel the little mouse rustling around in his mane, it made him feel safe, that familiar feeling of the creature that followed him so closely. It was a little strange, he openly admitted, that he hadn't eaten the little creature the day he had found it, but Mattimeo was his constant companion, they had been through a lot together and this was just another one of those things.

Probably, he could have asked his mate to close with him and he had considered that possibility, but he would recount what had happened here to her later on, before they slept with their foals tucked around them. He would tell them exactly what he had told the star.

He had clipped a claw just for this occasion, and missing one felt a little strange as he trotted towards the offering grounds but it had to be something related to himself and in turn to his little sisters.

"Star." He spoke in his forever monotone voice, his throat long ago burned in a fire meant he had no lilting tone to his words, he found it difficult to express emotions through his vocal cords, though there was of course one, his mate, his Aspasia, she knew he felt those emotions he just couldn't express them properly. Still on this occasion he decided he could use his voice, it was an auspicious occasion after all.

"I'm sure you know, I'm sure you have seen what has happened in my life. My mate, she doesn't know it all though I have told her some. She knows I had two sisters though, twins, they were younger than me." He paused for a moment and closed his copper coloured eyes.

"The day my throat was burned, the day I lost the emotions from my words they were lost too. The fire was so hot and the smoke so thick, my nest brother and I, I know we got them out but by the time I awoke they were gone. I escaped, fled from those lands what feels like an eternity ago, I never saw my sisters again. I wish, I wish I knew they were alive, I wish I knew they were living a good life. Just the knowledge that they are alive is enough, though if they could come home to me, if I could see them just one more time, that would be enough."

Taking a deep breath the tan and green stallion turned away, he paused and closed his eyes letting out a gentle sigh. "Thank you." He lifts his claws and trots away a little prayer on his maw for what the future might hold.

------------------

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm sweet bouncy and full of suger, perminantly, he's a rather chubby wind, which makes himnot really want to fly, he will if necessary but if he doesn't have to, he really wont. He likes to talk to anyoneand is a real goof. He can be protective and even though he shares his Teepee with a homocidal Kelpie he likesto think he can and will protect her. He is ultimately a soft touch and would do anytong for anyone, as long asit isn't something Evil.  
10 Things I Like: Penguins, cheetahs, otters, bright colours, naturals, birds, paint, flowers, abstract, scenery
10 Things I Don’t Like: zombies, blood, gore, scary, plain, green, broken, horror, simple, yellow
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A wing feather with a flower wrapped around it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:12 am

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sibling, gender undetermined and lines CC.
Breed (first choice): Kirin, like their sister.
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): CC, but preferably the same as Nakir since they are siblings.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A scale she painfully rips off her spine.
Short IC Response: This felt terribly...blasphemous. Wishing on a astrological phenomenon, as if it would work, preposterous! But, then again, maybe this was a sign? Yes, certainly, she could tell herself as much. There were rumors such a star did in fact grant wishes, who was she to deny the existence of those born of such an event? Maybe if she asked for something a little less...omnipotent as a child, maybe something less involving the divine arts of creation, then maybe wishing on such a star would be a little less sacrilegious. She did have a sibling she was aware of. Would a request to meet family be so bad? Carefully she reached back, nibbling at a long scale before clamping firmly down with her incisors and ripping harshly. She let out a short snort of pain before lowering the piece of herself into the alter, looking skyward as if challenging the very heavens.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 am
Syrius Lionwing

Hey Syrius! You were entered for an extra gift slot as well as a LLFM - could you please let me know which one of these you want to be entered for?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:09 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Derdekea
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Derde looked up into the night sky, pale eyes glowing as she shook her antlered head. The star was special, the Oracles had told her it was a sign from the Oneiroi and a time when prayers are espechially listened too. Derde wasn't sure exactly what was troubling her - she wasn't lonely, she had her siblings and the herd was tight knit..but she desired something else, something to fill the hole in her heart that no one else in the herd seemed capable of doing. "Oh dear Oneiroi I'm praying to your star so that you might see fit to send a dream creature that will understand me, someone who can be prayed into reality and whom I might speak to and confide in and trust beyond all reason.

I have always been faithful to your ways and my belief in you is strong but challenges face our herd and soon I must choose my path in life...I just..I just need someone to guide me."

10 Things I Like:
Splicing
Dreamy/Etheral type themes
Winter Themes
Cool colors (Blues, purples,greens)
Naturals
Spooky Themes
Feathers
Fluff
Glows

10 Things I Don’t Like:

Canary Yellow (Creams and golds are fine)
Water Species (its just not practical for where she lives)
Medium & Long old templated hairstyles

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pale tipped feather  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:23 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Divena, Angelique DelaMort
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Divenasmom is going to share a basket with Divena
Permission: Mockbreeding agreement, Lovemate agreement

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: Lovemate agreement
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Mockbreeding agreement
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bouquet of wildflowers
Short IC Response: Nova carefully placed the flowers on the alter her mother had put together. She wasn't certain how to go about this. Zahavah had always referred to the wishing star like some kind of distant sister. She had even encouraged her children to address the star as if it was an aunt. Still, this was the first time Nova had approached the star.

"Um, hello," Nova started, tentatively. She paused to take a deep breath. "I'm Nova... Though, I suppose you know that. I... Thank you, for bringing me and my brothers and sisters here to our family. I want you to know that we are so very happy. Mom and Dad are the best parents we could have asked for. This... Well, this feels greedy of me, but Duga insisted, and I want her to be happy. Duga is my mate, my love. She... she wants more children. Our boys are wonderful, don't get me wrong. I love them as if they were my own, and she loves them, too. But she wants children with me. She travels a lot, and it would be lovely to have a piece of her here at home. I understand if our family has already been blessed enough but... as Duga says, it doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you for listening."

Feeling a bit foolish, Nova bowed her head respectfully one last time and hoped that her mother was right and that the star was kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:26 am
Phail Ninja
Syrius Lionwing

Hey Syrius! You were entered for an extra gift slot as well as a LLFM - could you please let me know which one of these you want to be entered for?

Llfm please ^^! Didn't know I was entered for anything else.  

Syrius Lionwing

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:54 am
Wait! I've Changed My Mind!
Original Post: [ X ]
Changes: Adding Kamiki for baskets

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Colorist's Choice!
Triplets if Applicable?: N/A

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Sabin Duvert, Kamiki
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: None
Permission: Blanket Breeding Permission and Blanket Reference permission
Lifemates

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image User Image
Uncert Nekkid Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image User Image
Uncert Nekkid Uncert
Couple Proof: Lifemates
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: See LM agreement above - this is just Sabin's entry

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Bucky drops off a scale from Steve's armor painted with tiny rabbit paws (thanks, Kobik, for the help) a merging of their two symbols
design
(Sorry not sorry - Kamiki and I got matching tattoos two weeks ago)

Short IC Response: Stevie 'n me, our lives keep intersecting. Time after time, whenever something pulls us apart, we somehow manage to find each other again, over thee years, through trials and changes. I don't want to leave his side again - and it might have taken me too many damn years to realize it, but I'm a better stallion when I'm around him, and I care for him more than just a friend, or even a brother.

We're ready to - well, maybe not settle down really, but a family. Something, well, the spirits have already heard. And I came from a big family, and I always wanted one of my own some day, too. I never thought it would be possible to do that with Steve, but now I can't think of anything better than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:05 am
AstoriaFallen
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: AstoriaFallen, Infinities, Syrius Lionwing
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: none
Permission: Breeding Agreement

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Permission for Syrius Infinis Permission
Lifemates: No
Barachiel would offer a feather from his wing, or suggest a prayer like I wish for a new family to love or something, since she doesn't remember the old. Astraea will leave a strand of her hair.
Short IC Response: Astraea currently has no memory of her past life or any of her family and Bara knew her growing up and seeing her now like she is saddened him a bit since she was the same mare on the outside, but a different one inside. The two formed a short bond and hoped to bring some life into the world before she continues on her way to discover the rest of her past.

IC:

Astraea watched as Bara left a feather from his wing and gave a small prayer and departed from the pillar. Approaching she looked around, it seemed so strange that her friend Amadahy had done something similar and brought her back into her life not so long ago. Clipping a strand of her long hair with her teeth she laid it upon the alter. "Oh star, I pray that you grant us a family to raise, to teach and guide. I want to know that I have done some good in this world and pray that I will be able to pass on what I know onto children so they may pass it on to theirs in turn. Plus I think Bara needs the experience of child rearing." She laughed a little at the last part. Giving a final bow she backed away from the pillar.

Hey! Just letting you know that Syrius wants to be removed from this to enter a different category. Could you please void + repost? <3 Thank you!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:31 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister or Brother
Breed (first choice): Ulun'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
A shining star locket that was given by his mother long ago before she passed.
Short IC Response:
Morpheus stared into the night sky when a sudden light flashed in the corner of his vision. A bright light cut through the sky like an otter swimming across a still stream. The star was different then the others that he had seen in his life. A loud snore broke the dark silence and Morpheus quietly snorted at the sight of Totty moving around beside him. Sometimes he didn't know what he would do without her and her crazy ways. She was like the family he never had. Oh he knew there was a sibling out there as he recalled flashes of foal hood but they had been torn away. "Family." In response to his quiet voice a star shot across the sky causing him to look up solemnly. Just thinking about them caused a sharp pang of regret and frustration of how short of a time his mother or father were on this earth. Not to mention the horror of sibling separation. The star funnily enough reminded him of his mothers locket that he had lost during their passing.

A high whine broke this thoughts and he looked down to note Totty wiggling and shivering. It would appear that she was searching him out for body warmth. A chuckle sprang out of his crooked mouth. She was his saving grace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:50 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Morpheus stared silently ahead and pondered the question. He wasn't one to really talk about himself.
" I am one who does not beat around the bush. If I want something I let it be known. If I am displeased about something that goes against my personal code of ethics I let those who do so know."
10 Things I Like:
- Glowy
- Similar to soquili
- wolf familiar lines
- wolf exotic lines
- Heron lines
- ethereal concepts
- fox lines
- pronghorn lines
- Mountain Lion
- Hades/underworld theme

10 Things I Don’t Like:
- aquatic familiar
- rodent familiar
- neon colours
- red
- purple
- green
- brown
- yellow
- bat lines
- flowers

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A lock of hair and a star pin.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:54 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Was it true then? That this star shining brightly above was the very one that the legends spoke of and therefore capable of granting one's wish? Hedva had singled out the largest and loveliest pearl she had in her precious little collection, gingerly placing it on the altar as she gazed up upon the star and spoke of her wish. "Dear wishing star, if you truly are able to grant my wish, I pray to you that I'll find my soulmate, my confidante. Someone who could be patient with me as I work to overcome the awkwardness and wariness I tend to have towards everyone around me, inspire me to be more than I ever think I could be. In return, I pray that I too may be at least a fraction of all of that in return... for him..."

10 Things I Like:
Cool colours (blues, purples)
Feathers
Wings
Floof
Mystical theme
Males

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Clowns
Neon
Females
Tentacles
Unnatural patterns
Clashing colours
Nose rings

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? The largest iridescent pearl that Hedva has in her little collection  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 am
Code:

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Common
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Mini
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?small shards from the Firestones around his neck and ankle, wrapped in hair from his tail to keep them secure.
Short IC Response: Growly walks up to the offering station, littered with the trinkets of others, hoping for something special and looks around, seeing more Soquili, familiars and even the odd human, coming to offer something in the vague hope of getting something in return. He sighs and puts the catefully wrapped bundle among the others. "Hey star, I know you gotta be busy right now but if ya can find it in ya to listen to one small fella's wish, I'd sure appreciate it" he took a deep breath "I was wonderin' if mebbie you could send my sister my way, she looks like me, well .... Mostly, we weren't twins, heck I don't even know if we had the same parents by blood, but we were raised brother an' sister, I went my own way a long while back but I seen a lot of others I recognise in form from way back home, relatives of those folks that travelled" he paused "sorry, ramblin' on, anyway, I was really hopin' you could steer her my way if she left home, I'd dearly love to see her familat face again" he looked back at the others gathered to ask of the star "an' even if you can't, I hope some of these folks get their wishes" he added, as always, thinking of others feelings, before moving off to allow the next soul to offer and ask of the star.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:47 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Quorra
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Quorra is a mischievous sort and very, very contrary. She likes to confuse and confound other ponies and familiars and so loves playing tricks and telling stories. Her personality can be compared to Tweedle Dee & Dum from Alice in Wonderland (the original animated Disney movie.) She is wishing for a loyal companion to be the "Dum to her Dee" so to speak.
10 Things I Like: - Glowy
- Glitchy
- "Electronic"
- Minimal neon and dark palettes
- Mutant familiars
- Pronghorns with hair
- Winged wolves
- Purple/blue
- Template splicing
- Wings
10 Things I Don’t Like: - Muddy colors
- Puke colors
- Excessive Neon
- Neon yellow
- Clashing colors
- Aquatic Familiars
- Matching familiars to Soquili in design
- Rodent familiars
- Horror
- Gore
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her glowing feathers.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff