Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
I Wish...More Than Anything (Wishing Star) - *sneaks* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:45 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Kesmi & Yumitoko II
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: -
Permission: For Yumiko and for Stripe

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: LM Agreement
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: LM Agreement
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A branch of late blooming flowers from her homelands
Short IC Response: Yumiko looked up towards the star that burned brighter then the rest this night. Thinking of how far her life has come and the happiness she has become. Stripe, her mate deserved the happiness of a family. "Oh little star bright over head. I wish this night to begin a family with my love." Yumiko said quietly, not wanting to wake Stripe, but wanted to surprise her if the star granted her wish. There was hope at least, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Kalypso
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Kalypso has changed over the years - where once she was a mare transformed into a more kind, less judgmental soul by tragedy, now she feels more harshly. She believes she lost her whole family to a kelpi as a filly, and that turned her to accept the goodwill of land-dwelling soquili and fear the ones from the deep. Now, she's been kidnapped by a kelpi who has turned her world view on its head: no one has rescued her yet. No one is probably even looking for her, and the only person who seems to care for her is her captor... Which shouldn't be possible. In such a situation, Kalypso finds herself wishing for the kind father she remembers.
10 Things I Like: n/a
10 Things I Don’t Like: n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single pearl from her necklace, left in the light of a hole in the cave ceiling where she can see the star.
Short IC Response: Kalypso blinked her eyes awake in the suddenly bright light shining down from the roof of the cave - some bright light had been cast across a hole in the ceiling. Squinting against the glare, something unfamiliar rose in her chest - yearning, and hope? She knew of the wishing star, had met a couple whose child had been a product of it. Perhaps this was her chance. "Wishing star, I know you cannot bring back the dead," she whispered, keeping an eye out for the stallion who kept her here. "But I would like to see my father again. Please." Nosing one of the pearls he'd given her when she was a filly, she watched it shimmer in the starlight.
((note that her dad won't have died if he's won - he would have been dragged under and resurfaced elsewhere with probably pretty heavy wounds?))  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Decadent
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Kalona/Unicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I was the product of a clandestine liaison between a unicorn mare as lovely as a sunset and a fierce wild bright Kalona stallion. She thought it was love. He thought her delusion was amusing. When we emerged from our baskets with Kalona heritage our reception into her exclusionist unicorn herd was less than welcoming. She chose to flee with us in the night. We were all separated. I was the only foal she found. After a short time of living alone together she became homesick for herd life and abandoned me. Not long after my father found me, made sure I would survive, then abandoned me as well. I have lived alone since. Driving away any who would dare come near my home and precious rose garden. Until very recently I was fine but now. . . Now that I've been starting to make friends, it still feels odd to say, I'm beginning to realize how lonely I've truly been. That I miss my long ago lost brothers.
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A woven wreath of thorny roses, picked from the best of her garden, in the colors she remembers from her brothers' coats.
Short IC Response: As Deca began her climb up the hill she felt awkward. Looking around she really hoped that there was no one else to witness what she was about to do. With her wings clamped tight to her back to avoid attracting attention she approached the alter. Looking at all the other gifts on and around it she felt a little better. Unsure what to do next she looked up at the star and opened her mouth to say something. Struck by a wave of embarrassment she clamped her mouth shut again and busied herself with dropping her head and shimmying the wreath up her neck until she could tip it from her horn into the pile of other offerings. She noticed that a few of her mane hairs had caught among the Rose thorns.
"So be it. " she murmured. May as well leave part of herself with the offering. Summoning up her oldest memory, faded and gray as it was, of the first and only time she had been able to play with her brothers in a bright meadow she lifted her face back to the star.
"Please . . ." The word tasted like ash in her mouth. The last time she had used it had been when her mother had left. Only that time she had been pleading with an empty autumn night. "Please," she tried again, "wherever my brothers are, please let them be alive." Suddenly overcome with embarrassment at her raw display of emotion for a star she spun in her hind feet and within a couple of strides was soaring into the starry night on her bright wings.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:26 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Stynkbyrd
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Stynkbyrd is longing for a brother or sister. He's best friends with the usdia Olor.
10 Things I Like: natural, hoatzin, browns, blued faced (ONLY IF THIS SLOT IS ACTUALLY FOR A FRIEND SLOT, NOT FAMILY MEMBER)
10 Things I Don’t Like: neon, pinks.
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? one of his feathers
Short IC Response: "It's been many years since I've seen mother and father, but what about the rest of my siblings? I'm sure we can soar the skies together."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:33 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Torbjorn is quiet, plodding fellow with few wants and needs in the world. He hails from a herd that believes every member is born destined to a particular "totem". A coming-of-age ceremony involves the individual going out and finding their first familiar, which will establish which totem they are to carry for the rest of their time in the herd. Torbjorn was obviously chosen by a bear, and is bound to forever be bonded to one. However, his last familiar, Hjuren, was killed in a fight against a Skinwalker, and it is tradition within the herd that an adult member may not return until they obtain a new familiar corresponding to their totem. Hence Torbjorn's current quest.
10 Things I Like:
- Bears
- Naturals
- Strength

10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Bright/neon colors
- "matchy-matchy"

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Torbjorn plods solemnly up to the top of a grassy knoll, looking placidly at the alter the appears before him. With a deep sigh, he leans forward and places the claw of his fallen bear familiar, Hujren, on the stony slab, then turns his eyes to the heavens.
Short IC Response: It has been many moons since Hjuren has left the plane of the living to walk among the stars once more. The people of my tribe long looked to me for protection, but I cannot return without a new Totem. Dear wishing star and all of the ancients who look down from above, send me a new totem... a bear befitting my mark, that will aide me in my never-ending quest to protect and serve my herd.

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Wind
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Torbjorn is quiet, plodding fellow with few wants and needs in the world. He hails from a herd that believes every member is born destined to a particular "totem". A coming-of-age ceremony involves the individual going out and finding their first familiar, which will establish which totem they are to carry for the rest of their time in the herd. Torbjorn was obviously chosen by a bear, and is bound to forever be bonded to one.

It is not uncommon for individuals within the herd to have multiple different mates throughout their lifetimes. For example, one of Torbjorn's favorite sisters is an Eagle totem and a fantastic scout for her herdlands. He has not seen her in many moons, since she was off on a mission before he lost his bear familiar and began his quest for a new one, and he deeply wishes to see her once more.

10 Things I Like:
N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like:
N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Torbjorn stands at the top of the hill and stars up at the sky for a moment, his heart aching ever so slightly to return home. It has been so long since he has seen his family and he missed them so, especially Aralia, the head of the Eagle totems in his clan. Turning his head from the sky, he looked down at the alter and solemnly placed a beautiful, long Soq-wing-feather upon its surface.
Short IC Response: Oh great wishing star and ancestors above, I send you this feather in hopes that I may some day again see my sister Aralia. May the swish of her feathers and beat of her wings once again fill the sky over my head, as well as her laughter and good spirits.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Ka'ahupahau
User Image
Breed (first choice): Kelpi
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular (Draft)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm not one to be trifled with, but if you actually make the effort to get to know me, you won't find a more steadfast ally. My trust is not easily earned though.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A megalodon shark tooth
Short IC Response: Ka'ahupahau stood on the edge of the cliff, her eyes gazing down at the waves crashing down below her. She then looked up to the night sky, which was as black and empty as her own eyes, save for one glimmer of light. Light which represented hope. "Please, bring my Father back to me. Make the sea return him to my side." With that, she tossed the largest tooth she had ever found into the turbulent ocean below.  

~Masamune~

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:00 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like:
Pokemon
Quetzalcoatl snakes
Winged wolves
Chickens
Alligator
Bear
Other familiars that could fight!
Blues
Fire theme
Water theme

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Pink
Loosing a fight
Insomnia
Mice
Aquatic animals
Brown
Neons

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A large shrubbery, with roots and dirt in tact, ready to be planted. Dirt.
Short IC Response: Sprout trundles over to the wishing star area, looking around to see if anyone else was around. It seemed nobody else was wishing at the moment, so it was his turn. Flopping his plant to the side, he scratches his head with one vine. "Hello. I'm here to make a wish.. No wait, let me start over.." The green usdia clears his throat, and starts his request over again, shouting up to the sky. "Greetings and salutations good Star! I have come to you with my wish from afar! I wish to have a friend that will fight by my side till the very end! Even if we are weak, together we can grow strong, and learn to battle others. Yes please! Thank you!" Looks around, wondering if that's all he should say. "Uhh, and please make sure someone takes care of the plant I brought!" Looks longingly at the plant. "Actually, you are just a star. I think it's best if I take the plant! Sorry! I mean, it can still be yours, but I'll just make sure it doesn't die! You're welcome!" Hoists the shrubbery up with his two vines, and begins to exit. The leaves shuffle, and some clods of dirt fall from the plant. What remains of the gift, is only some fresh moist dark soil on the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:02 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: "Bringer of Plagues" Morana
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Born between two Soquili who had lived hard lives under the rule of a cruel 'herd' leader until they managed to escape with me while I was in a basket. My mother was lost to me during that escape but I was raised by another mom. I, like my parents, am constantly injured. My blindness certainly doesn't help. However I don't allow that to stop me from doing what needs to be done and I will stop at nothing to make sure my loved ones are safe.
10 Things I Like: Birds, wolves, feathers, wings, blood, bobcats, foxes, gore, bones/skeleton markings,
10 Things I Don’t Like: Aquatic familiars (dolphins, otters, turtles, etc.), pink/purple, girly things, snakes, lizards, rainbows,
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few bloody bandages, a bone similar to the one in her mane, and a necklace like her own.
Short IC Response: "I'm sure this is the spot." Morana muttered to herself as she placed the offering at the alter. She takes a deep breath and raises her head to 'look' at the night sky. "Oh wishing star. My mother has told me how she had often prayed to you asked for a child between her and her love. I guess you could say I'm a result of that. I dunno. I've only really been around her for such a short amount of time." She paused and shook her head, "That's not what I want to go on about. You see I cannot see and while I am okay with that it would be helpful to have someone with me who can see and can guide me as I begin to go off on my own. So um... yeah if you could grant me my wish of having a companion to help guide me I would really appreciate it." She gave a soft sigh and turned to leave.

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Bastion
User Image
Breed (first choice): Ulun'suti/Kelpi Mix
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi (with shark or orca tail preferred)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm all about eating others and pulling them into the water to drown. I mostly hang out with my buddy and lover Angra Mainyu and we lure in any unsuspecting victims we can find. I'm not a nice stallion and I often am manipulating my friend and anyone else I can. I haven't seen my sister in ages as we just went our separate ways but I think now is a good time for us to get back together.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of his mane as well as some bloody bones.
Short IC Response: Bastion couldn't believe he was here wishing on the star. But he wanted to see his sister and he would take any help he could get to find her. She would be very important to the plan he was hatching. "Hey star. I know you probably don't approve of what I do or how I do things but it's how I live my life and I certainly can't change it now. I could use any help you could give me to find my sister. I don't know where she went off to or what she's been up to but I need her help for something. So help me if you would to find her."  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Indilwen
User Image
Breed (first choice): Ceryni-Wind
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Indilwen is a quiet mare and usually happy, but since the believed death of her father her emotions have been untamable mess. She is quick to make friends but slow to let them see her heart. Once someone has her trust, she would do anything for them.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tiny horse made from straw
Short IC Response:
Indilwen could not believe she was doing this, he was dead, but yet there were rumors and if there was some sliver of truth, then she had to know, “Oh great stars, I wish tonight to be reunited with my father. He is the one I wish to see with all my heart,” her eyes started to well but she shook her head, she needed to finish this, “I leave in offering the straw doll he made me when I was a foal, I hope …” Indi let out a pained gasp, “I hope he is alive and that I can see him again.” Her wet eyes looked up at the sky, “Thank you great stars, and so mote it be.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Daria
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Putti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Mini
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm all about being the sassy queen of my friend group. I might come off as being a bit vain, but I really do care for my friends. I had a few siblings, though the one I remember fondest was my brother. We always would have races, and maybe it's time to get back to doing that.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her cherry bells from her hair.
Short IC Response: It had been far too long since she had last seen him, and only now was she beginning to miss his company. With a sigh she looked up at the sky, spotting a twinkling star. Somehow, it gave her hope. She had heard rumors of stars granting wishes, and it seemed to be as good a time as ever... "I know it might sound crazy, but I wish I could find my brother." She mumbled, sighing a little. No, it had to be stupid, there was no way...Shaking the thought off, she looked up again, huffing. "If you really can grant wishes...then bring my brother back so we can race again. I've got to show him I won't lose this time, after all."  

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Darkmoon Dancer
Permission: See below

A Miracle Foal

All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only [Nyx Queen of Darkness] Is Getting a Basket!

Parent 1:-
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple:- [ I See the Light ]
[ Kiss the Girl ]
[ Journey's End ]
[ I Won't Say I'm In Love ]
[ Healing Incantation ]

Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent:- XxX (If you need more tell me, but this should be right since they're mate?)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=24256741#363648883

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=24256741#363654955

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=24256741#363661217

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of Aella, Epitaph, and Witness' hair braided together.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

"Thierry," she breathed. She and Chanterelle had talked of all the children they would have, of the world that they would build. Nothing would cover the gaping hole of losing Chanterelle and their two baskets but it was the memory of that name that made her make one final wish. Epitaph and Witness had begged for a silbing, so with pleading eyes she begged the wishing star for Thierry, her final goodbye to Chanterelle.

(RP wise it would be improbable with their location to raise a child that was fully mer or seathi. I also have a phobia of snakes, though snakes like Witness' or the familiar ones are okay--just as long as they dont' look too realistic. I hope this is okay to put?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Baruti

User Image
Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Some call me reserved or stoic. The truth is, sometimes I just get lost in thought and it takes me a bit to find my way back. There's just so much to think about."
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A beaded pendant, decorated with tiny bones and a squirrel skull as the focal point.
Short IC Response: Baruti took a moment to gather his thoughts. A wishing star. Some might think him foolish. He wasn't sure what he thought. There were far greater things in this world than could be comprehended by mere Soquili. Who said that this wasn't one of them?

With a somber expression, he bowed his head. 'I sometimes wonder whether they are memories or but dreams. It has been so long. I can see her though. A flash of feathers. A musical, airy laugh. She is still there in my mind if not in the flesh. Please, dear star. If she is really out there...please, guide me and my sister to find one another once more.'  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Aiyana
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): fraternal twin sister
Breed (first choice): Alicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): CC (since one could take after more the father's breed and one the mother's)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Aiyana is a very sweet mare, who tries to help others as she can. She is currently working on building a herd with her mate and her adopted brother (they kind of adopted each other when they met), one that would be a sanctuary for those looking for a place to call home. The mare lost her family in a fire (or so she thought she lost everyone) when she was just a foal, so she spent time wandering around, before meeting the boys.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower from the meadow where she and her mate met/call home.
Short IC Response: The pregnant mare walked cautiously to the wishing star, having only heard about this star from stories she had heard. Part of her wondered what she was even doing here, it wasn't like she really needed anything. She had Star Blayze in her life, the two of them expecting little ones when they finally decided to arrive in the world. She also had her brother, Kagehoshi, who always was looking out for her. Then there was the herd the three of them were starting to build, with new friends she was starting to make with those coming here. She was about to turn back and head back home, when the glow from the star seemed to call to her. Clearing her throat, she decided to say something to it, even though she thought it was probably a long shot.

"I hope I am not bothering, little one, but I do have a request to make. I doubt it is possible, since I know they were lost in the fire, but..."she began, placing a flower from the meadow that was her and Star's home in front of her.

"If any of my family still lives, can you please send them my way? I had a twin sister, one who meant the world to me. I have heard talk that maybe she is alive, but I feel it is just typical rumors. If however, you can bring her or any family that may still exist to me, I would appreciate it,"she said in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:30 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Coral
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "My mother is from the sea, and my father is from the forest. Though I spent more time with my father's herd growing up, and love them dearly, my dream is to start a herd of my own by the sea. I like to think I'm a charming gentleman that will soon find a gentle sea-loving mare to start a family with, but honestly, I'm kind of awkward." -laughs sheepishly-
10 Things I Like: semi-aquatic creatures, the ocean, beaches, water, flowers, seashells, complimentary colors, soft colors
10 Things I Don’t Like: land-bound critters, jellyfish, matchy-matchyness, muddy colors, black, dark themes
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A beautiful, specially preserved lavender flower that his mentor gave him before he left on his trip, tied to his favorite seashell necklace.
Short IC Response: Coral looks up at the sky, and lets out a quiet sigh. "My herd loves and supports me, but when it comes to my love of the sea, sometimes I think they just don't understand. They want to, I'm sure of it, but when I see things like Shimmer looking nervously at a harmless little crab, and Avery making sure every last grain of sand is kept out of his hair every time he sets foot on a beach, I know that my love of the sea is not theirs. I'm not asking for a mate or another Soquili to start my herd with; I can and will find them without any cosmic help. But I do wish for a friend, a companion, to share my journey and my love of the sea.  

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): True friend
Breed (first choice): cc
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): cc
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Irena was once a proud warrior a long long time ago. The great fire that drove out the cerynei herds traumatized the mare, turning her craven. No longer does she charge fearlessly into battle, but instead she now seeks to tend to the wounded.
10 Things I Like:
naturals
rot
vines
bears
fairytales
rabbits
stallions
mold
insects
monsters
10 Things I Don’t Like:
clowns
gore
fire
mosaics
worms

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A small of healing balm. Even if the star doesn't want it, maybe someone in need will find it out here.
Short IC Response:
"Please, Star, I've lost everything. I'm so alone and I- I don't know what to do anymore. I can't find my friends, I can't find my family. I don't feel like i belong anymore."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff