Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Professor Elm's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details
    None at the moment.

Bumps
    Moving on to ---New bark Town - 3/3
    Wild Pokemon - 3/3
    NPC Trainer - 3/15
    Found a --- - 0/-
    This area holds a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 2/15
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves
    Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
    Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
    Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
    Bite 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP5/5
    EXP1/15
    Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
    Moves
    Leer - Lower's opponent's Defense by one stage.
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon
    Place Pokemon Formats Here

Lucille nodded with great enthusiasm when Professor Elm handed Lucille supplies for her journey. She didn't even mind as her new Totodile gnawed into her puffy sweater. She wanted to address her gratitude properly, but the only proper way to do so would make a ton of loud, electronic noise. So, instead of doing that, she made a proper bow, and mouthed the words 'thank you' to the good professor. By then, the Totodile had finally let go, and was now looking up at her chew toy curiously. Lucille noticed this, and (feeling the need to flirt with danger again) bent down, and offered her arms out to the little gator. But, instead of gnawing on the human, she waddled up and let Lucille pick her up. She snapped her jaws open and shut rapidly with a gleeful look in her eyes. Lucille was beside herself with happiness, and looked over at the professor with an expression that definitely said 'she totally likes me!' With a quick wave, Lucille bid Professor Elm good day, and headed outside to show Samson their new companion.

The abruptness that Lucille burst through the doors made Samson tense up, his guardian instincts kicking in. But, when he saw his human smiling, he knew it was just fine. He then turned his attention to the Totodile, and sniffed at her. Naturally, the gator nipped at Samson's nose, and he barked in an angry rebuke. Luckily, Lucille was already on it; she whistled loudly to get the two's attention, and wagged her finger. It took a long time to train Samson to follow my orders non-verbally, she thought, But maybe with a young Pokemon, it'll go easier. Lucille felt determined as she motioned for the Arcanine to allow her to mount up, and once Lil Gena (the nickname that she gave the Totodile), Lucille nudged Samson onward, that they started out of town, heading out as quickly as they arrived.

Exit to: New Bark Town

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:07 am
User Image

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Natalia groaned lightly, stirring as she lay in the grassy knoll of New Bark. The warm sun was blinding as she opened her eyes, but the sounds of chirping didn't fill her ringing ears. She didn't dare stand, feeling far too dizzy to do so. "...alia...." The brunette grimaced. "...re... ou... ...ight???" The pestering and worried voice insisted, but the words meant nothing to her, and Natalia quickly blacked out again.

"Natalia!"

Natalia's eyes flew open once again as the voice came in more clearly. "Ah! What??? Where....." As suddenly as she had woken up, Natalia slumped again, her body demanding more rest, but in truth, she had rested quite a while, almost two years in fact while in the wormhole of time-space. Her sluggishness was in part due to that, though she couldn't remember much outside of that. "Thank the gods..." Nyomii sighed. "Come on dear... I know you're tired, but if you continue to lay here, you'll attract unwanted attention. I can only help you so much." Natalia blinked and shifted slightly to sit up. "Atta girl. Now, let's gather our bearings, shall we? Time travel can leave you foggy minded." Natalia tilted her head. "Um... Sorry, are you talking to me?" The espeon blinked. She had sensed that Natalia was a bit scrambled mentally, but not this much. "Do you not know who I am?" Natalia shook her head. "I'm sorry...."

Nyomii's ears flattened momentarily, but she shook her head. "Don't worry dear... I'm sure that over time, you'll recall everything. My name is Nyomii." Natalia's eyes slowly fell to the grass around her curiously in thought. "Nyomii.... Do you know who I am....?" This wasn't good. "Is there anything that you can recall?" Natalia frowned. "Um....." Try as she might, there was nothing that came to mind. She looked down at her attire with childlike wonder. It looked very nice. "You're an espeon." Natalia offered. It was a small step, but Nyomii looked pleased nonetheless. "That's right. Anything else?" Natalia bit her lip and fiddled with her dress. "Don't try too hard dear... If nothing comes, then nothing comes. I'm just trying to see what we have to work with." Natalia nodded. "I don't remember much of anything...." Nyomii moved closer, grabbing Natalia's satchel in her mouth and pulling it over. "Your name is Natalia. Does that sound familiar?" Natalia looked thoughtful. "I suppose.... But not really." Nyomii nodded. "That makes sense. The name Fey Marquee would probably ring more bells, if any." Natalia nodded slowly. "Y-yes.... I think that sounds right, but why? I thought you said my name was Natalia?"

Nyomii sighed. "Ah, you changed your name. I'm not sure why. Why don't you look through your bag?" She suggested. Natalia shuffled the satchel open. Inside, she found a few pokeballs, some berries, and tools for pokemon training. More importantly, though, she found some personal effects that might help her recover some memories. There was a sketchbook, a music player, and a journal as well. One particular item caught her interest, however; a small sylveon plushie with a heart tag collar. A small smile crossed Natalia's face. How cute.... She stroked the soft fabric fondly. As much as Natalia wanted to look through her things, Nyomii noticed that there seemed to be some things missing. "Is this everything...?" Natalia nodded. "I think so... Why? What's wrong?" Nyomii's tail twitched. "It seems you've lost a few things. Your badges and trainer ID for one, and I know you had more pokemon than this..." Natalia frowned. She was already missing her memories, so she didn't like the idea of missing more things. "Well, we're already in New Bark, so we can fix that missing ID situation. Come on now, up we go." Natalia felt herself being psychically lifted and felt somewhat startled. "W-wait! What am I supposed to do?" A soft chuckled floated through her mind. "Don't worry dear, I'll help fill in the blanks. All we need to do is walk into the lab over there and request a new ID. Just tell the dear professor that you lost yours and need a new one." Natalia nodded, walking towards the building that Nyomii directed her to. "O-okay... Which one is the professor?" The espeon chuckled. "Professor Elm? Oh, he'll be the timid man in glasses. Probably being attacked by a pokemon of some sort." Natalia frowned. "Oh dear... The poor man."

They entered the lab, and Natalia felt eyes all on her suddenly. Why are they staring....? Natalia asked Nyomii silently. They're just curious about who's walking in dear. Don't worry. Look, they're going back to their business now. Nyomii pointed out, and Natalia nodded, settling back down. "Um.... Excuse me, but I'm looking for a Professor Elm?" Natalia asked one of the aides.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...? See Image above.
- - Team OOB: User Image
- - Counters: -/3 Movement | 1/- Pokemon Encounter | 1/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Persim Berries (20 Posts), Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Leftovers (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Swords Dance (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 8/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 13/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Agressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Super Luck - All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 13/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 10/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
T Y P E: User Image/User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 15/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 1/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am
SpectralEternity
whoa who is this stranger lmao

Professor Elm looked up from his research at his desk as one of his aides alerted him to the presence of a trainer asking for him. He got up from his desk, nearly spilling the stack of papers as he went to see this trainer. She was accompanied by an Espeon. "H-hello there! I am Professor Elm!" he greeted the young lady. "H-how may I be of help to you, miss?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:07 am
User Image

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Natalia glanced curiously to Elm as he introduced himself. You've met before. You got your cyndaquil from him. Natalia nodded. "H-hello sir.... We've met before. My name is...." She paused, not sure which name she used. Fey. Nyomii reminded her. "F-fey Marquee? I'm terribly sorry, but I seem to have lost the trainers ID you gave me." She explained. "It should still be in the database though, if you'll look." Nyomii added. "Yes... That." Natalia added weakly.

Suddenly, one of Natalia's pokeballs opened up, releasing the quilava inside. "Quil!" Blaze greeted Elm cheerfully, running circles around his feet. "It seems our companion certainly remembers you." Nyomii chuckled. "Careful now, you wouldn't want to trip the good professor." The espeon joked.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...? See Image above.
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser Image
- - Counters: -/3 Movement | 2/- Pokemon Encounter | 2/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 1/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 9/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 14/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Agressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Super Luck - All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 14/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 11/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
T Y P E: User Image/User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 1/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 2/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 pm
SpectralEternity
Elm promptly trips over a quilava and dies. the end. rip.

Professor Elm quietly listened, but was a bit confused at first, about this girl. She said she had met him before, but seemed to be kind of lost in a way. She even paused a bit before giving her name. "I can't say I remember you, sorry... Luckily, my database should! It'll just be a moment, miss Marquee." Elm replied once she revealed that she had lost her trainers id.

As he moved to go check his computer for her name, her Quilava popped out of it's ball, giving out a cry in greeting before running around his feet. The professor stumbled, managing not to trip or fall for once over the pokemon. After steadying himself, he reached down to pet the Quilava's head. "It's nice to see you again, too. You've grown well, I see~" he greeted the starter with a slightly awkward chuckle. After that, he carefully made his way around the quilava to his computer, quickly typing in Fey's name. "Ah, yes! Fey Marquee! It's been a while since you've been in my lab. I'll print you a new ID." Elm commented, clicking before some machine started to whir to life in order to print the card. Once it was done, Elm retrieved the ID, double checking the information to the database before handing it over. "If there's anything else i can help with... well, don't hesitate to ask." he told Fey, fidgeting with his labcoat a bit.

'Fey' has received:
a fresh Trainer's ID  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Julie
and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 1/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 1/3
Posts To Leave Area --/3

Item questing: ----
--/-- [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
Area Specific Item: ---
--/-- posts

"Hey, Lemon! Get back here!” The wary shout of Julie “Lemon” Parkson’s older brother didn’t quite match his slow paced walk as he trudged a ways behind the excited seven year old. She was skipping, and she was small, so it wasn’t like he couldn’t sweep forward, grab her up in his arms, and arrest her movement if he wanted to, but… he didn’t. They were getting a pokemon, starting a journey—he didn’t really want to bring her down. Especially given the whole purpose behind this. Well, purposes, really.

Of course, she waited for him at the Professor’s door, bouncing up and down, wavy brunette hair moving in erratic waves with the movement. Crystal blue eyes looked excitedly back at him as he leisurely made his way over and pushed the door open for her, and she quickly darted in. With a roll of his own green eyes, Torin shouldered his way in, looking dully around at the various aides, a few of whom had paused in their work to look curiously after the excited brunette dashing through their workspace. Upon spotting him, most went back to what they were doing, figuring he was the girls guardian. A few reserved a couple critical glances after, but with the straight path he took towards the professor’s area, they seemed to assume he knew what he was doing, and leave him alone.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -

- Contest -

OoB;

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
Ability:

Item:
HP: 0/00
Contest Base Appeal: 0 Cute 0 Cool 0 Beauty 0 Smart 0 Tough
FP Julie: 0/5
0/10
FP Torin: 0/5
0/10
Attacks:
Attks
Contest Effect
(Next Move: )

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

For full Contest Case see X
X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
Parents
???
Professor

Pokeballs

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs

Perishables

Hold Items

Berries
x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
--/--

xXThe LawmanXx

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:12 pm
Professor Elm caught wind of visitors from one of his aids as he continued his futile attempts to stay completely organized. "Oh! Another new trainer, I'd wager! Well, I've done this enough times, surely I can do this without fumbling again!" The Professor put on his most professional face, and met with the visitors.

"Good day! I'm Professor Elm!" he greeted as he made his way to meet the visitors. "I'm certain you're here for a Pokemon so you can start your journey! Well, I have...um..." The Professor looked at the two people, one much older than the other, and felt the all-too-familiar feeling of fluster coming over him. "Oh, is it for you, young man? Or are you too old? I-is it rude to assume someone your age is here for a Pokemon? B-but younger children usually..."He attempted to check his notes, which naturally started to fall out onto the floor. "Um...w-well, whoever it is that's here to start their journey, I have three g-great Pokemon for you to choose from: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile!" With a nervous chuckle, he presented all three Pokemon to the visitors. "P-please, take your time."

Quote:
="Loonamist"]My best Elm impression!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Julie
and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 2/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 2/3
Posts To Leave Area --/3

--/-- posts

Julie was happily skipping ahead, but came to a stop as Elm appeared, smiling a small smile, her fingers splayed as she kept her arms by her side. Torin stepped up behind her, setting Elm with a flat look, which quickly turned to a disapproving, unimpressed expression at his mutterings. Really? This guy was an expert on... anything? Great. Well, thankfully all they needed was a pokemon. Julie beamed at the options, oblivious, and completely forgiving, of the man's flustered reaction. "Thank yooouuuu!" she chimed gratefully, reaching out to take a pokeball. She paused, hesitating a moment, and Torin leaned over, tapping the pokeball he knew she wanted-- the one with Chikorita in it.

They'd spent hours talking about this, and Julie had decided she wanted all of them at one point or another. After a few observant comments from her brother, however, she settled on the grass type, and as they walked, her determination and excitement for the pokemon only grew exponentially. "Chikorita," Torin confirmed for the professor, his voice even as he raised his gaze back to the man, "Is the pokemon she will be taking. Thanks." Just in case it still wasn't clear who the trainer was.

It was a shame Julie was so young and oblivious. Someone really needed to kick him in the shins for his attitude towards the poor Professor.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -

- Contest -

OoB;

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
Ability:

Item:
0/10
0/10
Attacks:
Attks
Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
Parents
???
Professor

Pokeballs

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs

Perishables

Hold Items

Berries
x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
--/--

xXThe LawmanXx
Woo! Thank you!

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh, right, of c-course it would be you, young lady, eheheh..." Professor Elm did his best to recompose himself, and handed the young lady the Chikorita's ball. "It's a great Pokemon, though I feel that all Pokemon are great in their own right-Oh! I almost forgot!" The Professor ran over to a shelf, and grabbed a handful of Potions and Pokeballs, which he in turn offered the young lady and who he could only assume to be her brother. "You can use these to h-heal your Chikorita if it gets hurt, and these Pokeballs will come in handy if you find a wild one you'd like t-to catch-OH! I almost forgot again!"The Professor took off for another shelf, and returned with a brand new Pokedex. "And this can h-help you learn more about the Pokemon you find in the w-wild! Oh!...No, that's all of it, I believe. Anyways, I hope you have journey on your fun-er, fun on your journey!"

Julie Recieved:
Lvl 5 Chikorita
-Growl
-Tackle

+ National Pokedex
+ Infinite Potions
+ Infinite Pokeballs

Loonamist
There you go, nice girl and jerkface!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Julie
and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 3/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 3/3
Posts To Leave Area --/3

--/-- posts

Julie bounced up and down as Professor Elm hurried about getting things for her, while Torin just watched him with that same, judging look. He reached over to take most of the things for the girl, who was too busy cupping the pokeball in her hands and beaming down at it. She looked up when Elm wished them well, though, her smile broadening. "Thank you, Professor Sir!" she squealed happily, darting over to hug his leg. She closed her eyes, hugging tight, before letting go, and running off to the door. Torin gave the man a look, the slightest of nods, despite all his looks, and turned to follow the girl. At least they had her pokemon now, and they could hopefully get going and gain some momentum on this journey thing.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -

- Contest -

OoB;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chikorita ♂, lvl 5. Exp 1/15
Ability: Leaf Guard
Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
Item:
HP: 50/50
0/10
0/10
Attacks:
ç•Tackle: 40
♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
~Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn

Out of Party Pokemon

Ability:

Item:
0/10
0/10
Attacks:
Attks
Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
Parents
???
Professor

Pokeballs

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs

Perishables

Hold Items

Berries
x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
--/--

xXThe LawmanXx
heart

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:37 am
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ professor elm's lab   ■ amorette   ■ hungry   ■ OOB: N/A

■00/3 Movement  ■ 01/15 NPC  ■ 01/3 PKMN  ■ 01/25 Super Potion x5

"You know what I don't understand?" Christian asked out loud as he rifled through his bag of trail mix, fingers brushing against various treats before he grabbed a cashew and pulled it out and stared at it. "Why do almonds cost more than cashews? I saw the price per pound of both when we were at the store yesterday, and, in my opinion, the latter is the superior nut." He stared at the cashew, eyebrows knitted together in a serious expression of thought. He relaxed, popped the nut into his mouth, then turned to look at the dark-haired woman who walked beside him. "What's your take on this, Amy?"

'Amy' wrinkled her nose, and gave Christian the side-eye before sighing. "Je pense que tu un idiot," she muttered back, and the blonde laughed and placed a hand against his chest. "Rude!" All he had understood was 'idiot', and that the insult was directed at him. But, despite her, presumably, harsh words, he knew she wasn't serious; after spending a week with Amy, he had come to discover that she was a 'tough love' kind of woman. "C'mon, be serious. Almonds or cashews?" he asked again, not to be deterred from such an important question. "Joo should be ze one taking zis seriously," she responded, and with her foot propped open the door to the laboratory open and gently pushed Christian inside. "And how manee timez must I remind joo? Mon name est Amorette; not 'Alli', not 'Abi', and most definitely not 'Amy'."

Christian laughed again, though this time he had the decency to look half-way embarrassed at being called out and corrected, once again. He opened his mouth to respond, but Amorette only shook her head, "Ze Professor's name iz Elm, like ze tree." He blinked, caught off-guard by the sudden change in topic, but was quick to catch on and nod. "Right... right. Thanks..." His eyes widened and mouth turned down into a frown as his mind went blank. Amorette herself started to frown. "Am! Wait outside for me and I'll be back soon!" Rushing the sentence, he flashed a grin and began booking it, striding across the lab floor and distancing himself from her.

"Hey there!" He called out, figuring that yelling would be the quickest way to get the right person's attention. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I'm here to see..." Once again, Christian blanked. 'Ze Professor's name iz.... like ze tree,' Am's voice bounced around in his head, static conveniently playing over the name she'd uttered; at the very least, he knew it started with an 'E'. "Professor Elder! Is he in?" Yeah... that sounded exactly right.

SpectralEternity

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ TRAINER TYPE  ⋮  Ranger/Trainer
                                      ⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

⋅ POKEDEX  ⋮  000
                                      ⋅ NAME  ⋮  NICKNAME
                                      ⋅ TYPE  ⋮  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      ⋅ LEVEL  ⋮  lvl 5 exp 00/00
                                      ⋅ GENDER  ⋮  ♀ / ♂
                                      ⋅ ABILITY  ⋮  ABILITY
                                      ⋅ NATURE  ⋮  NATURE
                                      ⋅ MOVES  ⋮  MOVE ONE, MOVE TWO, MOVE THREE, MOVE FOUR

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items

⋅ Poké Balls

⋅ Medicine

⋅ Berries

⋅ Battle Items

⋅ TMs / HMs

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:00 pm
KipsterHipster
ouo

There was some confusion among the lab assistants when a young man with blond hair announced he was here to see Professor Elder. "Do you mean Elm? This is Professor Elm's lab." one of them asked, just to be sure. Another one of the assistants went off to get the professor regardless.

Elm looked up as an assistant came in to alert him of a newcomer. One that was asking for professor Elder. Which caused Elm's face to scrunch up a bit in confusion. He didn't know of a professor Elder, at least not from around here. The person must just be confused or bad with names or something. Either way, he was curious about the newcomer, so he got up to go greet them.

"Hello there! I'm Professor Elm. Is there something I could help you with today?" he greeted the blond male, fidgeting a bit with his lab coat.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:37 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■00/3 Movement  ■ 02/15 NPC  ■ 02/3 PKMN  ■ 02/25 Super Potion x5

Christian blinked upon being corrected, then laughed after further thought. "Oh yeah, Elm! Sorry about that," he apologized, none too bothered by the fact that he had forgotten the name of the prestigious professor, not to mention a name he'd just been told, not even a minute ago. No harm, no foul, the assistants knew who he was talking about; or at least enough to make an accurate assumption. A grin was quick to blossom when the professor himself approached, and with a hearty wave he turned to fully face him. "Yeah! Sorry about the name mix-up, Prof." He'd totally forgotten his name again. "But, you can help!" he assured, then placed his hands into his pockets. "This might come as an odd request, but you wouldn't happen to have a... record of all the new trainers who have come to your lab? I'm having a few... memory issues, and I just wanted to see if I'd come by in the past... I don't know, few weeks?"

It'd been Am who'd come up with the idea, and it was a pretty good one. He'd been found in Johto, so it was reasonable to believe that he might, at some point, come by the lab. "My name's Christian Small," he continued. Because that was definitely a pertinent piece of information that the good professor needed.

Vigilia
                                      00u00

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

⋅ POKEDEX  ⋮  000
                                      ⋅ NAME  ⋮  NICKNAME
                                      ⋅ GENDER  ⋮  ♀ / ♂
                                      ⋅ ABILITY  ⋮  ABILITY
                                      ⋅ NATURE  ⋮  NATURE

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items

⋅ Poké Balls

⋅ Medicine

⋅ Berries

⋅ Battle Items

⋅ TMs / HMs

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:29 pm
KipsterHipster
ooouooo

Professor Elm listened to the young man's request. It was certainly a unique reason to be coming to him. It wasn't every day someone came in with such memory issues, looking to find some answers. "A-ah... Well, If you have been by, it would show in the database." he replied in sort of a mumble before leading the way back to his computer. He typed in the young man's name, watching as the machine searched for a match, but in the end, it came up empty. "O-oh dear... My apologies, but it seems like there is no record of you coming in here." he informed Christian.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:20 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■00/3 Movement  ■ 03/15 NPC  ■ 03/3 PKMN  ■ 03/25 Super Potion x5

Appreciative that the professor would even humor his request, Christian followed him back to his computer and peered over the man's shoulder--from a respectable distance, of course--as he entered his name into the database. He rocked back on his heels as he waited, and kept doing so after told the bad news. So, he'd either not been here before, or he was in the database, but under a different name, it was impossible to know if 'Christian Small' was his real name. "No need to apologize, Prof. It's not your fault," he spoke evenly. He wasn't upset over this, maybe because he hadn't been hopeful in the first place? Or... hm, 'hopeful' wasn't exactly the word. He had been pretty blase about the whole thing, though Am would've argued he simply 'indifferent', he just wasn't worried about finding about his past. He'd find it when he found it, and if he never found it well then... he was fine with starting a new life as Christian Small.

"Thanks for doing this, by the way." While he might've forgotten most names, Christian certainly wasn't going to forget his manners. Honestly, he was grateful to the man, almost enough to offer him some of his trail mix; almost, the man could've been allergic to nuts for all he knew. Plus, he was still hungry. "Hey, Prof. Since my name's not in the database, do you mind if I register myself as a trainer?" It was his alternate plan, had the professor been unable to find anything, and once again suggested by Am. "I'd like one of those starters too. The thing is... I don't know mu-- anything about them," he confessed. What he didn't add was that he didn't know anything about any pokemon. But, that was fine, right? From what Am had told him, part of being a trainer was learning more about pokemon.

Vigilia
                                      -grabs the bug spray-

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

⋅ POKEDEX  ⋮  000
                                      ⋅ NAME  ⋮  NICKNAME
                                      ⋅ GENDER  ⋮  ♀ / ♂
                                      ⋅ ABILITY  ⋮  ABILITY
                                      ⋅ NATURE  ⋮  NATURE

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items

⋅ Poké Balls

⋅ Medicine

⋅ Berries

⋅ Battle Items

⋅ TMs / HMs

⋅ Personal Items

❷ Johto Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff