Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
AstoriaFallen's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:57 am
User Image

"..."
User Image
User Image Full Name: Dimitri
Name Meaning: "devoted to"

Nickname(s): -

Breed: Kirin
Speech Color: #316A80
Sexuality: Homosexual
Companion(s):

Herd: HERDNAME
....... Rank:
..............[Misc]:

Parent(s): (? x ?)

Sibling(s):

Breedings:
  1. ponynamehere (ownersname); Surrogate (Accepted)

Agreements:
  1. Sweet Pea (Painted Moose); Lovemate (Accepted)

2. Peach Cream (Kara Asumie) (Nekkid); Surrogate (Accepted)

Personality:
Foal:

Adult:

Biography:

Plottage Section

[NAMEHERE's Roleplay

Complete RP

In Progress

Breeding Slots
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed (not maxed yet)
6. Closed (Not elder status yet)

[Obtained:Transfer from Lolly (accepted); Colorist: Pandora Talie]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:58 pm
[quote="Dimitri x Sweet Pea"]

Entry Code:
[code] Dimitri (AstoriaFallen) x Sweet Pea (Painted Moose)

[b]Soquili 1 Name:[/b] Dimitri
[img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/astoriafallen/SOQ/Certs/Dimitri.jpg[/img]
[url=http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/astoriafallen/SOQ/Certs/Uncerts/Dimitri.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Soquili 2 Name:[/b] Sweet Pea
[img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/astoriafallen/SOQ/Life Mates/Sweet Pea/SweetPea.jpg~original[/img]
[url=http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/astoriafallen/SOQ/Life Mates/Sweet Pea/SweetPea.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Pregnant Stage:[/b] N/A
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24223141&page=1]AstoriaFallens Teepee[/url] | [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24627385]Painted Mooses Teepee[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=228&t=23696151#377627405][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Not yet

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25014357#378102429]Pans Sept Unedited Breedings - LL & LM SPIRITED[/url]
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] N/A

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] N/A[/quote]  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:13 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image

"..."
|User Image|User Image|User Image

User Image Full Name: Livius
Name Meaning: "to envy"

Breed: Regular
Speech Color: #41333A
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Companion(s):

Herd: HERDNAME
....... Rank:
..............[Misc]:

Parent(s): (Lucario x Lavandula)

Sibling(s): Lecia (f)

Offspring: Porphyrios, Livi, Ellial

LifeMate: Aiane
Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

Flings: NAMEHERE
.......([? x ?)

Personality:
Name means "to envy". He's precocious. He was forced to grow up at a really early age, since his father (Lucario) abandoned him. Due to that fact, he found a fascination for baskets, wondering about the well being of any that he might happen upon. He's my basket whisperer. <3 He never got a chance to play as a foal, and would most likely become foal like around other foals. He doesn't blame his father, but is more curious as to why. He doesn't like to cause any type of confrontation, but thinks he's wiser than he actually is. He doesn't speak that side though. He's pretty soft natured, and gentle towards most anyone.
- - - - - - - -
Livius has always been a wanderer at heart and his life until this point has reflected that. He's done almost a decade of traveling and has collected a multitude of tales and experiences to share with his family. While he may be done discovering the world around him,he's not done discovering his family. As boring as it may seem, he wants to rekindle his familial relationships. He wants to meet his grand kids and his great grand kids (and ect) and share with them the tales of his youth and the adventures he and his beloved have shared over the past decade. While he may have never told her throughout their travels together he trusts her with his very life and wouldn't want to share his life with anyone else at this point.

Biography:

Plottage Section

❧ Livius is going to tell Aiane that he needs to take some time on his own to do a little bit of soul searching. Not because he doesn't know what he wants, but because he wants to be be sure what he's feeling and deciding to do is exactly what he feels in his heart and soul to be true.
❧ During his single travels I'd like him to run into another mare perhaps, one that is flirtacious towards him and isn't afraid to make advances at him. It will be his test to see how he truly feels about Aiane. I feel as though it may make him feel awkward as he's not used to another besides Aiane being attracted to him. He will ultimately decline her affections and continue on his way.
❧ I feel as though at some point he's going to run into a medicine man/witch doctor sort of character and drink something they give him that makes him experience a sort of "trip" of sorts. It will lead to him realizing his place in the lands and he will go and search out Aiane.
❧ As Livius returns from his soul searching he's going to confide in her his true feelings about her. He's going to tell her that she may be the mother to their children but she is also much more than that. She's his confidant and truest friend. He wouldn't want to spend the rest of his life with anyone else and the two of them have already accomplished so much together so why not continue out the rest of their lives together and create new memories with their family.
❧ Livius is going to retire from his adventures across the Kawani and start the adventure of tracking down his family. He's going to tell them his tales while learning about theirs in return.
❧ I definitely want him to either start a herd with Aiane or even join one with her. It could even just be the two of them traveling locally ( no more long travels for adventure) to help out those that need it or even giving advice or telling stories.
❧ Just because I think this will be fun (and I'm mean to my characters and like drama) he will become cursed and Aiane charms him and he thinks he's become some sort of monster. During this time either Aiane will stay with him or leave him (if she leaves him I think it would just cause him to do a downward spiral). If that does happen he'd likely disappear from his families lives and become a solitary wanderer until he runs into someone who will love him for the way he is. If Aiane stays then he will do the best he can to make his change work and show his family that he is still the same as he was before.

[Livius's Roleplay

Complete RP

In Progress
Livisu and Aiane

Breeding Slots
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed

[Obtained:Character Concept & Rp Co-owner Contest!; Co-Own Agreement (accepted); Colorist: merangue]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:37 pm
ninja  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:38 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:39 pm
ninja  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

"Fluffy Tailed Angel"
User Image|User Image|

User Image Full Name: Eir
Name Meaning: "Goddess of Healing"

Breed: Mutant Uni-Wind
Speech Color: #947E58
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Companion(s): Chimera

Herd: DreamWalker Herd
....... Rank: Shaman
..............[Misc]:

Parent(s): (? x ?)

Sibling(s):

Offspring:

LifeMate: NAMEHERE

Flings: NAMEHERE
.......([? x ?)

Personality:
Eir is a little aloof, but this is mainly due to her handling all sorts of plants and tonics that she creates for the members of the Herd. While she doesn't handle conversations with other equines all that well, she does communicate with the local familiars easily enough. For some reason she's always had a strong connection to the wildlife and the world around her, but not so much it's larger inhabitants. Eir is, once you get past her skiddish exterior, a very loving and friendly character that wouldn't hurt a fly (unless it's in the name of science). When it comes to matters of love this is going to be a little tricky. Since she doesn't really connect to others too well she's honestly not going to understand what love is. This likely means she's going to be single for a while until someone comes along that can get past her rather odd personality and get to know her for who she truly is at spirit. While she may be a little strange she's exceedingly kind, caring and all around a good character. She's quite fond of the Pronghorns that have made their residence within it's midst and has formed a healthy connection to Chimera, one of the offspring to Figment and Lucid. While it's a little uncommon for the Shaman to go gather their own herbs it it something she likes to do, though she doesn't mind if a collector comes along. They just have to put up with her oddities. When she does go out collecting herbs she often brings Chimera with her as a sort of security blanket, that and Chimera seems to have a healthy knowledge of what is poisonous and what is not when it comes to certain plants and berries.

Biography:
Eir had been born within the Herds lands and had taken to herbalism fervently as a young foal. It was wide known throughout the herd that there was yet to be a Shaman within their midst and she had hoped to full fill that responsibility with her growth into adulthood. Since there was no shaman for her to learn from she had to experiment on herself as well as any wildlife that was within the herds lands. This has rattled her way of thinking a tad as she sometimes ingested things that weren't exactly safe but nothing deadly to-date. After many trials she finally grew successful in her ways of healing and production of tonics that were safe to give other members of the herd. She does travel from the herd to gather items from the dream world around them that are necessary for some ailments but beyond that she sticks within the boundaries of the Herd as she is a little skeptical of those from the outside world.

Plottage Section

• I have a tonic for that. One of the members of the herd comes to her after prayer has been done to no avail and she gives them a concoction of herbs to help. What the ailment is can be anything really. It will likely be discussed by both owners at the time of the plot.
  • A healers touch. For this plot I would like for her to have to put her healing to the test with a current member of the herd as well as an outsider that stumbles upon their territory in their injured state. This will force her to have to break free from her solitary nature and actually have to talk to someone other than the local wildlife.
  • Lost in a dreamers land. I would like for her to somehow get separated from the Herd and this causes her a great deal of distress. What causes the separation I'm not quite sure just yet but it's going to make her withdraw herself a little more. During this time she will likely be seen as dead to the current members of the herd but she will eventually return. How this is played out I'd like to discuss with you (Jet) later to see how it would be played out.
  • New Life. She's convinced that providing life to the herd is the right thing to do so she seeks out one of the other herd members to pray with her for strong, healthy foals.
  • A nightmare comes. One of the nastier inhabitants from outside of the herd comes around and she's the poor soul who lays victim to it's claws after saving Chimera.
  • A new way to see. She'll have been left blind from the attack and will have to adjust to things around her differently. While she was familiar with what most of the plants looked and smelled like she will have to trust herself a great deal more to work with the herbs and tonics she has so that she can still do her job within the herd. She will likely have Chimera help her out until she can get the hang of things, unless the herd has another shaman by this time. Then she'll shadow them until she can trust herself to not give the wrong thing to someone.

[NAMEHERE's Roleplay

Complete RP
Curiosity isn't always the best thing Chimera and Eir - Eir eats some hallucinogenic mushrooms and the duo get even more lost from the herd.
Dreamwalker Herd

In Progress
and the world goes dark

Breeding Slots
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed

[Obtained:I had a Dream...; Colorist: JetAlmeara]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:47 pm
ninja  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:18 am

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm
heart  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]