Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Livius and Moon_Princess_Yuki's Aiane.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Moon_Princess_Yukis Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 pm
User ImageThe purple stallion looked over towards the mare that had been his one true companion and dearest friend for what seemed like an eternity now and wondered where their journey would lead them. The two had parented a two colts and a filly into adulthood rather successfully and they had ventured forth from their side to do their own traveling. The thought had made Livius proud, knowing his kids were out there paving their own paths. "Where do you think we should head to?" He was trying to think of any place they hadn't quite explored yet but he was drawing a blank currently. They had seen and done so much in their time together that he wondered if perhaps they would put this part of their life to rest and start a new chapter.
WC: 135

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:55 am
Aiane lost in her own thoughts about the world around them. Like what kind of bird was making that odd sound and when the new season technically started. She thought it was now but she wasn't sure. She was so lost in thought she almost missed Livius's question. "Hmmmm, well maybe the mountains? I don't think we've been to the top of one before. Seeing the world from so high sounds lovely doesn't it?" She smiled wistfully, then giggled as she continued the thought, "we might even see our children from that high" she didn't really care where they went as long as they went together. Livius was her best friend traveling with him the best times of her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am
User ImageHe thought about that for a moment, perhaps they could check out one of the mountain reaches that was in the area. Though finding one that was passable would be the real task. He was sure with it being the summer months they would have a far better time traversing one. While it was unlikely they would see anyone from that high up it was still a nice thought to have. "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea." He said trying to get his bearing so he'd have a decent idea of where they needed to go. Though the outlines in the distance were a good enough sign. "Do you need to stop and rest at all? Perhaps we can find a nice meadow around here with a water source nearby to rest for a while if so?" He asked her.
WC: 142

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm
She looked at him from the corner of her eye with a questionable stare. They walk practically all day every day, to say they were both used to walking long distances was an understatement to say the least. So him suddenly suggesting a break was a tad bit odd but well maybe he wanted to show her a surprise? Hmm. "It's barely the afternoon Livius, I'm fine." She said before giving him a coy look, "unless you're tired and want to save face." She nudge his shoulder when the hers and laughed lightly with a bright smile. "If you want to take a break I'd be fine with that, maybe there'll be some beautiful flowers to look at, or juicy berries."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image

Following her gaze he gave a nod of his head. "Yes, let's go have a look over there." He said smiling towards her as she was a few steps ahead of him. "I guess you give a new meaning to Ladies first." He chuckled as he picked up his pace a little bit to catch up to her stride. He wasn't entirely sure if the flower would grow in this part of the region but one never knew. He just knew he'd know it when he saw it and hopefully she'd be preoccupied while he went looking around for it. He wanted to give it to her if he could.

WC: 110  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:20 pm
A little farther in then she thought and the trees opened up to a small clearing. It had few trees that looked like the fell years ago covered with moss. And a multitude of flowers and shrubs and different grasses. To her it was gorgeous. She slowly wandered from flower to flower smelling them, a few she ate. She immediately forgot why she was even here and just kinda spent several long minutes absorbed with smelling flowers. After remembering that Livius was with her she turned to him in excitement and said in a giddy voice, "Livius look at all these beautiful flowers! I'm glad we took this detour." Walking towards a purple flower with soft looking flowers she smiled as she spoke again, "this ones my favorite," she blushed a little as she turned a bashful smile to Livius, "it kinda reminds me of you."

WC: 146  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:47 pm
User Image

The look on her face said it all, forgotten was his want to locate a flower specifically for her and in it's place was now wonder and awe. She was happy and delighted and it made him smile with the way she radiated her joy. "They are beautiful." He said looking at them for a moment before returning his gaze to her. She looked beautiful but he was too afraid to tell her. What they had was perfect and he didn't want it to be ruined by some silly words. Walking over towards her as she motioned towards a particular flower that reminded her of him he smiled at her. "I am honored you can find a similarity between myself and these flowers." It let him know she thought of him. Flicking his tail behind her he realized he could always find her the gift he wanted to give her another day, for today she had given him a gift without even realizing it. "Would you like to walk through the fields with me for a moment before we continue on our way?"

WC: 183  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:22 pm
Aiane giggled and gave a funny, almost skeptical look at him before nudging his neck with her nose. "Do you even have to ask? Of course I will. Where even you go I'll follow," she said looking at him with confident love. "Same for you right?"

WC: 46  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

When she nudged him, he felt his heart skip a beat and he smiled down towards her. "Just as you'll never have to ask." He said simply as he glanced around for a moment. "I'd do anything for you." He said softly. He cleared his throat for a moment and walked away from her and picked up a particularly lovely flower that seemed to be the only one like it in the area and placed it in her hair. "A souvenir." He looked towards the sky for a moment and then returned his gaze back towards her. "Shall we continue on? I would like for us to find a safe place to rest for the evening." He said to her.

WC: 120  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:23 pm
She smiled sweetly at him as he talked but her face be rather her dark fur quickly reddened at his quietly whispered words. She had no response to it no real idea how to handle the intensity of it. While they have been wandering together for quiet some time neither were really very showy about their emotions. It was nice in its own way. But hearing that it made her heart soar she was so delighted. She followed his movement with her eyes as he walked away and as he came back curious to see what he was doing. Then he placed a second flower in her mane just like he had before and she felt, well she said as the sure. It was different more intense then she's felt before, but it was good and nice. She smiled ear to ear, quite impressive for a horse I might add, and quickly followed after him. "Of course being so close to a forest might be a bit dangerous." Was all she said as she walked by his side. She wanted to return his previous sentiment but didn't know how. She didn't understand he own feelings enough to put them into words. So she decided to put that worry aside she had plenty of time with him to figure it all out and express it in her own way.

WC: 228  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

He gave a nod of his head at her words. He wondered if perhaps there was a cave or even a small alcove nearby they could take refuge in for the evening. While he didn't mind sleeping in the open he preferred not to, mainly for the safety of Aiane. One never knew the dangers that lurked when the night wore on. Flicking his tail he motioned for her to follow him and he kept his gaze sharp as he searched for a spot for them to rest for the night. While they could just travel on through the evening he really didn't want for them to do that. They weren't in a huge rush to get anywhere anyway. "What do you think we should do once we finally finish out travels?" He asked her curiously.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:51 pm
Aiane didn't really share his concerns about safety. She loves sleeping out beneath the stars with the small of grass and with the chance to be woken up by the Suns rays. So she spent her time looking for a thick layer of fallen leaves or soft grass they could lay on. Though she did end her search prematurely when Livius brought up their future. She furrowed her brow and thought about it for a few minutes before finally answering, "I'm not really sure, I mean I've been traveling my whole life. Settling down in one spot? It's kinda, well, hard to imagine." She looked straight ahead thinking again about what she might want if they stopped moving. But she just couldn't imagine it. That future was too alien to different from the life she's known. But she wanted to think of something since Livius was thinking about it, she wanted to be on the same page when it came to their future. And suddenly an idea hit her that made her burst out in embarrassment. She looked over at Livius still giggling and fiercely red, "I think it'd be fun to have a very large family. We could have enough kids to make a herd!" Under her breath a little forlorn she continued to herself, "and maybe this time they'll stay even when their grown."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

She had always been the type to throw caution to the wind. While he shared some of those free thoughts of just taking things day by day he wasn't too comfortable in this particular area. Even if it was lovely. A place where they could gaze at the stars would be suitable. It wouldn't be the first time they'd laid out in the stars.

"It does seem surreal." He added to her words. Never move again? Wouldn't that drive them stir crazy? He thought it might. When she suddenly bust out laughing he looked over towards her and then smiled. "Now that would be something wouldn't it." Having that many kids to create a family unit herd with. He hadn't thought they'd seen anything like that in their travels, but who really knew. It could happen.

"I tell you what, you can choose where we sleep tonight." He said giving her a wink.

WC:  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:24 am
Now she could help but imagine life with a large family. How her children would bring in their own special ones and make the family bigger then thered be cute grand kids an friends that might as well be family. they'd never be want for a helping hoof. It was something she'd never dared dream of. but looking at Livius she wondered if maybe it'd be okay? "It'd be fun you know? having a large family like that! I wouldn't really know how to handle it." She giggled and started her search for a nice bed again. "I wonder if we could get some of our kids to come back and join that herd if iit happens. Thatd be quite

"oh!" Suddenly she called out, "look over there it's perfect!" She said throwing her head in the direction of a rather large collection of flowers. It certainly looked soft and comfortable. The scent of flowers could even help drift you to sleep. Aiane trotted over and started to snice the collection before looking up to smile at Livius.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff