Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Uchiha Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image Finishing off her own mead San took Kya's hand and rose to her feet. "More than you realize," she laughed only half jokingly. Of course that would come later. In time Kya would receive the full story because of all the Shinobi in the village, she was the one whom San trusted above all else. Soon they made their to the Naka Shrine and were once more plunged into the solitude of that dark space. "Best atmosphere for bad news though am I right? When I joked that the village depends on me well... my clone met with a representative of the daimyo. Apparently his "lordship" views us as nothing more than a money making shindig and if I screw this s**t up or ugh die then it's game over. Kaput, squashed, no longer a legal endeavor. So s**t's ******** on that end." She let the news hang there in the dark for a minute so that Kya could process what it all meant. Indeed if they were unable to avoid disaster the village would be entirely lost.

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 830/ 830 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 840/ 840 x ◆¦ RYOx 1,100 x ◆¦ ACx 75,100
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ HOKAGEx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bloodline Jutsu in four (4) posts less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:32 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

Kya listened to San's words, taking her jest in stride as she found no real problem with leaning into her would be inheritance. THe rock was cold against her shoulder, eevn though the basement itself was relatively warm. She kept her arms crossed as she listened to Sanae's words about the DAimyo. She narrowed her eyes, unawares of how the Mangekyo being active sort of had a glow that made her face look several times more intense. Her own gaze fell on the golden one of Sans, and she looked visibly bothered. She shook her head, long hair moving like waves. "I do not like the Daimyo. They are the greatest inhibitors of progress among the many empty titles in the Shinobi world. It does and always has rubbed me the wrong way that these weak men sit in their foritified bunkers being fed off of the hard work of the people below them. What do they contribute of substance? Money? What if we chose not to give it to them? What if our countrymen chose not to back this Daimyo? We form his army, what will he do? Send the royal guards at us?" She rolled the precious orbs in her head in disgust.

"I do not follow the command of the Daimyo, I follow you. If his words were supposed to be framed as a threat against the people you lead, then I will not hesitate to take his ehad, San." She exhaled, letting go of anger. It was no longer her only driving motivator as it had been for the briefest of times. Now she was motivated by a slightly nagging feeling of respojnsibility to several things. Of the first was Sanae herself. She'd found a fast friend, someone whom she had shown and harbored clear interest in, both platonically or otherwise. There was the kitty, though Kya literally hadn't seen Minako in a dogs age, who was head over heels for her. Sumika, the little clutsy ditz, was another. In honestly, the entire population was made up of people who were starting to become beholden to her gods, and to live in a way that would please him, and bring them strength. Kya did not appreciate that they were under threat, that San was under an impossibly heavy stress. She rested a hand on her shoulder, levying an apology. "Excuse the rage. Part of my nature. But I cannot and will not suffer this man's threat on my people. So you know... I will be your blade always. I have a world to care uninhibit, and that is a calling greater than words do justice, but I also have a responsibility to you and this village. Swing you arm, I will be the blade attached to it. Whatever you require of me, simply ask." She squeezed her shoulders tight, hoping to reassure and invigorate whatever she decided was the proper course of action. Always working to motivate people, to ignite their ambitions and make them chase their destiny. It just so happened she was intrinsically motivated towards helping San.

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,230/0,435 Chakra 0,300/0425 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:59 am
User Image Kya had a good point, actually lots of good points. Why did they toil underneath and die for that man? What did he do for Konoha besides lend legitimacy to their operations. If they were unhinged him from would people be less inclined to purchase the services of the village? The threat of being labeled a bandit entity and being attacked hid cross her mind. Perhaps when they were stronger and more protected at home she could consider telling the dusty c**t to shove it. Still it was good to hear that Kya was so devoted to whatever San thought was the right course of action. Though now was not the time for such thoughts, the seeds of rebellion had taken root. "He pisses me off honestly, told me I'd be last Hokage if s**t doesn't turn around. As I told him, sounds like no matter what way things go I will be the last." The threat from the UHV was probably growing worse, and indeed other problems were rising before them. Takamatsu being missing was another big issue. Securing the Kyuubi was a top priority in addition to trying to repair the village. At least a new generation was being trained. They would need to be taught things more than the ways of ninjutsu however. Surviving this conflict would also take determination and belief in the cause. Without those there was no to will to fight and those without that will would surely die along the way.

"Thank you Kya. So long as you're my sword I'll be sure to take care of you." With that said she smiled but there was more to do. More to discuss even. Where should she start? That was a tough question as there was so so much for the both of them to accomplish on a timetable that was unknowable save for the eventuality that the war was going to escalate. "After we're done here... hit up the academy. I sent several new graduates to learn ninjutsu from that girl Chie yo. They'll need lessons in weapons and fists. After that, take those who wish to learn of Magatai as you call her and educate them." That would be needed. Being reminded of Nagakabouros and the need to grow had been both a comforting and driving factor during this time for San. As for what San would be doing, well she felt that Kya deserved to know the answer to that as well. "As for moi... well I gotta get back to Turtle Island. See I got this summoning contract these awesome turtle dudes but they gave me the condition that I gotta learn to be one with nature or some s**t first. Ugh.. you know like before I summon them that is." Hopefully the training wouldn't take her too long. Though who could say when it came to turtles? They weren't exactly known for being the fastest of animals. With all that said only one thing remained to discuss while they were down in this dark and foreboding space.

"But one last thing, promise. I'm guessin you can read more of that huge a** stone now so what's it say?" San was doing her best to brace herself. This stone had thus far proven to be a rather dark piece of the world. Something which she wished did not exist but it did and all she could do now was learn of it and protect that knowledge from all but the worthy and deserving. Or at least those that she could trust not to harm the village.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:51 am
User Image

Kya was slowly starting to hate the Daimyo more and more the longer she was allotted the time to think about his position in the world. Nagakaborous wouldn't stand for it. Kortal Khan's way sounded like the right way to go now more than ever: cull the Daimyo, cut down his men, and give Konoha and his lands to those who deserve it through action, strength and determination. The barbarian inside of her , both gladitorial in it's showmanship and focused in it's desire to rampage, would not be ignored for long. She huffed out warm air, her chakra starting to swell, but allowed herself to be calmed by San's voice, and the funny way she spoke. She wondered if there was, somewhere, an Innuendo about the well endowed Red head taking care of her Tachi. Somewhere, somehow in the back of her mind she could feel it, and that might have made her cheeks rosy if she were anyone else.

The woman gave her orders, to Kya, wanting her to help cultivate the young. Kya was never great with Children. It wasn't so much that she didn't like kids, no it was quite the opposite. She just was brought up far harsher than the rest of the world's kids were, even admittedly growing up surrounded by love and reverence from her peers. She also lacked good patience, so when it came down to it that was a part of it as well. Still, the youth in Konoha were always strong. Broken bones taught strong lessons, and she would be a wonderful teacher to them. "That works for me, honestly," she offered to San.

The news taht San had become the turtle summoner was interesting. She would love to have seen it all in action, or maybe even see them herself one day, but that day would have to come later. She was, first, to learn to be one with nature. It dawned on her that ninja animals may very well have been able to be converted to her religion, and the thought of having a Turtle become and immortal murderer was funny enough she almost giggled. "Well aren't you just full of surprises, Juuyotsudaime? When you are done learning of the sages and summoners, I would like to learn how myself. And speaking of titles.... think I'm worthy of one myself, no? And on THAT note... think you could help me with some genjutsu? I don't have the aptitude for it like I should." She would hope to hear a yes as she turned and looked at the slab.

"The rock has a whole lot of information on it. A lot of this is techniques. Stuff like the demon, as you called it, that I summoned. Susano'o. That and this other thing I can do to warp space and create a pocket dimension. But I can't do the rest of it. I only get to do two of them. Some of this other stuff is nuts though, like eternally burning black fire... illusions of a caliber of power I'm slow to wrap my ehad around. But it all comes at a cost. Beyond learning to do it... all of these skills slowly tear at my eyesight, and corrode my optic nerves. The nerves can be healed by ninja but... once my vision is gone it becomes permanent. The only way to save them, is to go to the next level of strength. That much... requires I kill another weiler of the Mangekyo and implant it myself. The rest... still gibberish." She turned back with a slight shrug.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am
User Image It was good that this was all coming together in terms of preparing those who would serve beneath them. Hopefully none of them would perish but that was the reality of war. Though if she was not at her strongest, San would feel as though it was her fault that they did not survive. To that end she needed to grow and learn just as the new genin did. However there was the matter of Kya's position within Konoha. If the woman was her sword, then it was foolish to leave her sword to linger in obscurity. Although San had one condition for her moving up in title within the village. "So long as you stop lighting the forest fire all the time I can picture ya as a jounin. I'll make sure that paperwork gets done to boot yo."

As far as teaching her genjutsu went, well it wasn't San's specialty but she could certainly give some pointers. Of course it also begged the question of whether or not they could simply do this the fast way and simply have Kya copy the jutsu. However such questions would need to wait for a moment as Kya began to detail what she could now see upon the stone. It became quickly apparent that for however much power these eyes granted they came at a terrible cost. That alone was unnerving but so to was the knowledge that there was another level, another locked state. Hopefully she would never need to attain that next level. Part of San seemed to feel as if there would be nothing but further strife and hardship. "That sucks yo."

Of course this brought her back to the pressing issues at hand. Needing to teach Kya genjutsu so that the two of them could get moving. "Gonna use the that copy ability of yours or am I teaching you the hard way?"

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:40 pm
User Image

Kya gave a laugh at the slight reprimand of her actions. She gave way however, admitting her fault. "Yes, yes very well. That may have been a bit overzealous. I was in the mood to show off, sue me. That and, well, haven't had the best week. I'll keep my large scale destruction focused and purposeful in the future." She would bow her head in thanks, and then go on. Her eyelids narrowed, and ehr gaze cast tot he side when she finished speaking on the matter of the shrine. She still missed the two friends she had lost to gain the power she had dearly, and Chet hadn't even been gone for very long. It pained her ever so slightly less, however, as she did at least have San to lean on.

Still she did respond. "I don't disagree." But the topic was changed and Kya perked up a bit at the thought of finally learning some genjutsu. "Honestly, I would rather learn it the hard way. I've been so wrapped up in other studies that I don't rightly know much about how it works, and that is pretty bad. Whatever you think I would benefit from learning, I'd think you could teach me at this point and I could get it. Just a couple to get us started?"

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image It was good that Kya was in agreement and it left San feeling good in her choice to promote the woman. So that brought them to teaching. Which with the topic being genjutsu things were going be awkward. Of course the easiest way she could do this with it still being the hard way was to give Kya a direct exposure. "The hard way, you say, s**t you like tired so why don't you just hit the hay." If what San said just then sounded weird, it was definitely because it was not normal speech. Indeed she had been molding her chakra while speaking using the movement of her lips. The end result was her casting a powerful genjutsu that would take effect in probably about forty seconds from now. "Cya soon Kya, I better go meet with the toitles." With that she was gone and and white feathers seemed to be falling in her place. [Exit] [Temple of Nirvana demo for Kya]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

An eyebrow rose when Kya heard what San was saying. That... was that a stanza from a lame poem? She didn't have time to respond to her words however because her eyes alerted her to something the moment she turned around. She looked up, seeing feathers falling from the roof of the dark room. "Ah, she must be able to circumvent the usage of handseals with incantations. Weird. I wonder what the genjutsu she just used actually-" she was cut off as a feather touched her nose and suddenly, very pointedly she fell on her side, already lightly snoring.

In her sleep, she began to learn the technique via lucid dreaming. She knew what it was. The Temple of Nirvana skill had been something that she had read over when she was studying gen and ninjutsu in her youth, deciding what path she wanted to take as a shinobi. While her aptitude was not in genjutsu, the aid that San had given would be substantial as her genjutsu gave her the ability to analyze and copy. Rather than simply make an imitation and muscle memory it she decided that she would instead give it a real learn, which was what she was doing in her sleep. Most of genjutsu was forming handseals in order to confuse, and being clever about how one weaved illusions. It was not something for the faint of heart. She, however, was neither faint of heart nor easy to put off by hardship. She could recall the seals, forming them over and over in her dream state. Genjutsu had really strange seal construction and she found it particularly difficult to get them down. With determination, however, she went on, grouping the seal into sets of three. This made the learning process easier to swallow for her. memory worked such as that complex sets of things are easier to remember in smaller groups. That's how serial and phone numbers can be remembered and seals were no different. Where the chakra was concerned, it actually went straight to the target, not the air above. They would have to kai before a certain time period, or be lulled to a state of sleep. This was how she had fallen to it, and now that she knew this skill specifically she would be better equipped to fight against it. With that done, her eyes snapped open, and she frustratedly realized she was fully alone/ She left the Shrine, locking it back behind her, and heading to get a bit of rest before heading to the academy. The students wouldn't have gotten very far yet.

She had a sleep that was entirely dreamless for the first couple of hours. She tossed about, but was completely comfortable wrapped in a blanket and her robes. She wouldn't be long, even if she did want to sleep a long time. This was a typical thing for her. She had gotten exceptionally good at sleeping for short periods of time and maintaining herself well. To sleep was to be still, and no one should be inactive for that long. TO her credit at least she did often speak gibberish, move about, and often end up on the opposite side of her bed from where she had started. Nearing the end of her cycle she was the most active. She would begin to feel the sun on ehr face, and it scrunched up at that. Wakefulness came after a scare hour, and she got up to go about her business.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image Making her way to the mansion, San found Kya's study and sat down to begin some reading. Apparently the woman had left something for her to read so that she could grow in understanding of Nagakabouros. While she was certainly a believer now, she lacked deeper knowledge and understanding. [1/3] To that end, San would learn. Gazing over the desk before her she took only a moment to the find the text left for her. It was was fresh, something recently written. No doubt it was from Kya herself. [2/3] Cracking it open she got to work. Unlike the ability of the Uchiha to quickly process information San would be doing this the hard. So began her journey to understand her budding faith. [3/3] [Observance]

""When we are born the mighty Nagakaborous imparts us with a hunger and drive. We are born kicking and screaming, hungry and with the will to live already sewn into our very souls. It's that will and ambition that keeps us from being dragged down by the waves, and it's is the will to chase our dreams that shoves the universe towards it's destiny." This much San was vaguely aware of. [1/3] Nagakaborous, the unending serpent that drives the sea and the sky was known to her. At first it had been mythos passed down by her grandfather, now it was becoming faith. Reading the text reminded her of his stories but also served to aid her in remembering the meaning of life. [2/3] Identifying what one wanted and ensuring that one's desires were met. This was key. The core of understanding one's place in the universe. [3/3] [Observance]

Though San knew the first lesson well it was still good to review. Before meeting Kya she had been observing the basic will of Nagakaborous by chance. Whether personality by chance or fate it mattered little. [1/3] Continuing to live in accordance with Nagakaborous' will would be a matter of decision at this point and no longer chance. In this case she was determined to ensure this fact by expanding her knowledge. Reading further into the text San looked to discern new information. [2/3] "Ultimately, that is at the core of everything that we learn and do as children of the infinite. We continue to move so long as we live, we never stop or allow impedence to keep us from our goals. To this end, as long as we, the caretakers and destroyers of the world at large, are never satisfied and continue to reach out for greatness the universe is pushed ever closer to it's destiny." [3/3] [Observance]

This too was known to San. By chasing her own goals she was doing her own part to drive the universe. Though perhaps while on the topic she should take a moment to contemplate these words? [1/3] Thinking back on her life thus far there were very little times when she had allowed an obstacle to impede her progress. Still there were the occasional obstacles that caused her to stumble. Gazing through her memories, she reflected upon those stumbles. [2/3] It was important to know why she had failed and to make sure that going forward she never repeated the same mistake. In this way she could review the past without lingering within it. To linger in the past was to stagnate. [3/3] [Observance]

Knowing much of Nagakaborous San felt that she should seek new information. Kya had mentioned other gods before and of those San knew nothing. To rectify that missing information she would need to read. [1/3] The Great Destroyer. The Black King. The Death God. Jashin. Kortal Kahn. All the many names, one true purpose. The death seekers are intended to be guards against undeath. [2/3] It was interesting to read about this sect of Jashinism. One which was incorporated into the command of Nagakaborous. Being eager to continue she would continue to read with great interest. [3/3] [Observance]

Indeed based on what she had learned thus far all things were meant to eventually die. Though part of her seemed to scoff at such things. Why she didn't really understand. [1/3] Perhaps it was the notion that the unending serpent could live in eternity while nothing else did. Indeed everything else needed to die to sustain the universe apparently. But why was that. [2/3] Thinking upon such matters was difficult. Especially when one had no answers. Though this was why she needed to study. [3/3] [Observance #6]

Kortal Khan, as the story was passed down by oral tradition and written among the tribes, was one of the first Death Seekers. Varying tales claimed there were few before him, that he was the first, that he was not one but many. Regardless, he is the best known for his skeletal body paint and how for decades he cheated death, sending the weak willed to their end, culling the masses that they touched and corrupted with stagnation. [1/3] This was the truth according to according to Kya. That Jashin was but misunderstanding of the roll of a Death Seeker. Indeed she had witnessed this to some extent. [2/3] Knowing what was contained here was interesting. While she personally still found the idea of Jashinist's or even Death Seekers somewhat contemptible, knowing them gave understanding. San had a long way to go before she would ever believe in the idea of acceptable murder. [3/3] [Observance]

Still as she meditated upon these facts a few thoughts did come to mind. Guarding against undead, if they were real, would be a noble goal. As well if they were to offer the deceased combatants of Konoha's enemies she would not be opposed. [1/3] If bound to certain restrictions and cultural duties, the Death Seekers could be a positive force rather than a dark cult as many Jashinist's were. No matter her beliefs or the supposed desires of Nagakabouros she would not sacrifice the innocent or doom them to death. The paylangi did not deserve to die simply because they had not been shown the way. [2/3] Of this San was certain. There would be no changing her mind and thus she would incorporate this belief into her convictions. With a smile she continued her religious studies. [3/3] [Observance]

He wrought disaster in his wake, and became the face of death to the shinobi lands who did not understand that he, in all his glorious, atrociousness, was acting on the will of god on a scale too massive to be understood. Paylangi fear Jashin was the ultimate evil, and even some worshipers of the unending serpent who drives the world (see also: Nagakaborous) see him not as something to aspire to, but rather to be wary of. When he was slain, he was elevated to a higher position in the great beyond, a place that we call godhood. This was interesting. [1/3] Though it conflicted with her new found beliefs it was good to know the whole story. Once more understanding fueled mental growth. Though it was small in many ways, San was certain that to grow meant in more than ways than raw strength. [2/3] Indeed a philosophy under which there was only one type of growth was intellectually stunted. More than likely this was why her grandfather had always emphasized by physical strength and mental prowess. So in many ways these studies were also a fundamental foundation of her faith. [3/3] [Observance]

Without understanding, there could be no true choice. If a true choice was not made, she was not truly growing. If she was not truly growing, then she was failing the universe. [1/3] As the leader of thousands, she could not fail to grow. A stagnate leader would cause the village to follow suit. Through her example she would encourage them to grow as well. It was then that new knowledge dawned on her. [2/3] It was her duty to assist in the growth of others. She could not simply crush their enemies or be their battlefield example. It was her religious duty to push them to grow as well. [3/3] [Observance]

With greater understanding now reached, San performed a quick henge before leaving for the academy. [Exit]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,230/ 1,230 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 840/ 840 x ◆¦ RYOx 1,100 x ◆¦ ACx 75,100
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 pm

”I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to have peace.....” ↓

Location ☷ ---xxx With ☷ ---xxx Thoughts ☷ ---
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
From the shadows in front of the Uchiha tablet a figure formed out of thin air (Astral Projection used). Crimson eyes shone from behind a dull red ovals mask that had only two circle openings for eyes. The back of the head was covered in a black material and no skin was showing. Much as he had suspected the stone itself was now more...legible. And offered more details. Yet still there was some that he couldn't decipher.

Taking his pen to his notepad he'd scribble down that which he couldn't read onto paper. A process that wouldn't take long, perhaps thirty minutes to an hour at most if he took his time. There wasn't any plan for him to be here longer then he had to be.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stamina ☷ 645/645xxx Chakra ☷ 750/850xxx OOC

”so that others could also have that very same thing”

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:50 am
Odoeb

Until I can address this with the rest of the crew, I am going to first say that you may not decipher anything from the stone via astral projection and second that anything written down that you can not read will be gibberish. The reason for the first being that the astral projection skill bars "fighting" and as such I do not think you may utilize things such as the sharingan with your astral projection. The reason for the second being that the true words can not be seen without the proper sharingan level and thus anything written down now would simply be junk. Please be patient as I will try to get this done in a timely fashion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:02 am
Naomi Tenshu

[[ Yep. Please address it then sooner rather then later, I have left my comments with you over discord. ]]  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:34 am
Once more Kya had popped in to take a rest, this time holding Kaoru as she did so, bonding unintentionally as she did so but not caring too much.She had a sleep that was entirely dreamless for the first couple of hours. She tossed about, but was completely comfortable wrapped in a blanket and her robes. She wouldn't be long, even if she did want to sleep a long time. This was a typical thing for her. She had gotten exceptionally good at sleeping for short periods of time and maintaining herself well. To sleep was to be still, and no one should be inactive for that long. TO her credit at least she did often speak gibberish, move about, and often end up on the opposite side of her bed from where she had started. Nearing the end of her cycle she was the most active. She would begin to feel the sun on ehr face, and it scrunched up at that. Wakefulness came after a scare hour, and she got up to go about her business. She had a date with a corpse, and the doge would be helping. [Recycled sleep post is recycled]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:43 am
User Image
User Image

A contorting screw shape appeared in the wind suddenly, causing dust from the ground in the courtyard within the compound to swirl about. The energy being produced would suddenly spear out to the side, invisible to the people standing adjacent until they moved aside to look at the commotion. Suddenly, like a pair of lips, the distorting twist would purse and bend as if it were being pulled inward, and then slowly open itself up to allow for Kya and Kanzaki to be seen, safe and sound within the compound. Kya inhaled deeply, the long trip made instantly due to her ocular prowess, and released the air of Sasagi, what with it's industrial pollution, out in the world of Konoha. "Home sweet home. Kan-san," she would say as her followers looked to see what was happening, offering waves and nods, a few bows to the woman who responded in kind. "I shall prep the bodies for a funeral. Burying Atsuko among his own people, we Uchiha, with his friend falls to me as Truth Bearer. Mention to San, when you go to her to report, that I will be burning him without his assets in tact. She should be here as one of our spiritual guides as well. Tell her the mother requires her attention." With that, she would leave him after lifting Kaoru to kiss his head, rub it in, and then let him go.

She called to her side some of the higher religious folk below her, lesser serpent callers and aspirant Heirophants who would take to a task that was important. After a shower which gave them enough time to find her paints, a range of blue and green inks and paints across her dresser, she entered the room of hers naked, no shame nor pride coming forth as the women and men grabbed at the tools. She kept her eyes active, watching as each of them worked at her ceremonial paint, going around the tattoos glowing in her colorful chakra so as to guide them. The process took all of two hours, with no breaks and chanting occasionally in the tongue of her people she had began to teach when she had free time, which wasn't often. When it was over, the group emerged, and Kya was prepared to hold the funeral for her fallen kin. It would be the first the colorfully painted and etched woman, aching in places where temporary tattoos and scars had been carved in the traditional stylings of her people.

║ CHAKRAx 0,965 / 0,965 x ║ STAMINAx 770 / 0,770 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot. ║Blindnessx 90 / 100
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation Name
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Funk Master Quinn
Indefatigable Interloper

___youwillknownihilism

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:17 am
User Image

An uncharacteristic melancholia struck him as he laid eyes on not just the Uchiha Compound, but the village as well. Maybe it was just the world itself. His henge melted away and for once, he was himself in only appearance. Kaoru pawdled along, happy as could be and oblivious to just about all of it. Kanzaki though, he wanted to scream. All of this was wrong in ways he felt to his core. This lifestyle, this place, this everything. He missed her and no matter what he did he'd never see her again. Maybe he could take that sabbatical and work out his sadness, gain some direction in this life, since it'd been pretty non stop for as long as he'd been paying attention.

At just the wrong moment Kya told him what she was going to do when he snapped. Not yelling or screaming or the like, just a quiet ,even tone and normal volume to convey just how serious he was. Sadness had morphed into frustration.
"Excuse me? Mission ain't over." He'd aim his knife hand square at Kya's back as she left to go about her day, the bandages over his left hand creaking at a bit as he pointed. Mission success or failure was one thing, but she'd been kind of a crap subordinate for this mission. "You can engage in your festive rituals on your own time. 'Jounin Test' my a**. We are going to report to San how the mission was a waste of my goddamn time since you did it by yourself. How you can solo on your own just fine, but when I ask to do it, I gotta prove I can lead, twice, and get shackled with an insurance policy who just did the mission on their own. After that, then you can tell her whatever nonsense you need to after I, the flying monkey, leave the room, and you two can go back to your frivolities. You know what..."

To the nine hells with it. He reached into his yukata and retrieved his cigarettes and lighter, drawing deeply from the coffin nail and pausing his breath while smoke wafted up. It'd been ages since he'd smoked. "Better idea. You can complete the mission, I'll go beat my goddamn head on a goddamn wall." Since he'd thrown his headband into the sea before the Chuunin Exams, he didn't have one to dramatically throw down. No point in having a metal plate that screamed where you were from in his mind. Instead, he tugged his sword lose from his belt and tossed it across the floor to Kya's feet, making Kaoru jump to one side when it landed with a clack. He'd tap some ash on the to the floor and walk out, wanting a drink, with Kaoru squeamishly following behind shortly after he was out of sight.

[/exit]

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 350 / 465xxxxxCurrent Stamina 340 / 480
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 2xxxxxReflex 1xxxxxFortitude 2
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ 20 / 20 ]
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
Quote:
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure