Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:09 pm
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

Character: Inka Hizara
Technique Name: Hebi no Rendoreiku [ Snake's Rend ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon [ Fire ] & Fuuton [ Wind ]
Description: Snake's Rend is executed in two steps. Fire is breathed out by the user into a long stream, reaching 7m/22ft in length. The flame itself is only hot enough to cause first degree burns and lights flamable materials instantly. However, at anytime, the user can also instil Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra. This second step causes an explosion along the entire flame's length. The force of the explosion is as follows; when an individual is next to or closer than 4m/13ft to the blast they are blown clear off their feet, with the organs vitally damaged by the blast force alone, causing a painful, slow death. They would also suffer third degree burns and numerous, deep gashes. When standing at a distance of 4m/13ft to 6m/19ft the individual is still blown down, suffers minor burns and the organs are injured enough to severly impact performance then on, with minor internal bleeding and tearing occuring. Healing recomended but not fatal. After 6m/19ft the individual will be buffeted by the explosive force but may retain enough stability to not be knocked down completely. No burns will occur.

Technique Name: Burasutou~ōru [ Blast Wall ]
Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with Katon [ Fire ] chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Technique Name: Róngyán shé [ Lava Tongue ]
Description: Requiring a single hand sign and large amounts of concentrated chakra, this explosive jutsu's range is the user's palm. The best method of attack is for the user to grab hold of a vital junction in the opponent's body, such as the wrist or elbow, with one hand, and craft the hand sign in the other. The power summoned is a compacted explosive force able to rend through flesh, break bone, and tear arteries and cartilige alike while inflicting third degree burns around the area of the blast. The user will also feel this heat, burning their skin as well. As such, the user's hand will be rendered slightly burned from the techniques' first use and in need of treatment from burns and broken skin after the second. To use the jutsu a third time will render the hand useless except for basic movements from second degree burns and many open wounds. Itwill only regain its previous mobility after intensive healing. Grabbing the shoulder will make the attached arm almost useless, elbow to stop the target from using their hand, and wrist to cut through flesh and put the opponent at risk of death from bloodloss in ten minutes. The same is for hip, knee and ankle respectively. Note the inside of the elbow/knee also has the same effect as wrist/ankle due to placement of arteries.

Technique Name: Hōgeki [ Cannon Fire ]
Element: Fuuton [ Wind ] & Katon [ Fire ]
Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Fuuton [ Wind ] and Katon [ Fire ] chakra 1km/3ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 60km/37mi for a distance of 5km/3mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 80m/262ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, and all within dead from the heat cooking them, the concussive force liquifying their internal organs, rubble crushing them, or the blast flattening them into another object. Everything flammable is lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal ruptures and hemorrhaging, risking death in several minutes to half an hour. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be blown down by high winds, suffer wind rash, minor burns, and internal bruising.
as far as i see, there are no issues with the jutsu description only with the fact that they are, by chakra elemental natures, collaboration jutsu. So you understand, this means that for the jutsus to be used, you need to supply a single one of the elements while an outside source (another person or a clone) supplies chakra of equal rank of the second element of the jutsu, effectivly forming the collaboration. As for looking at your jutsu, to be used with another person you would also have to have the required amount of training in collaboration jutsu with them.

I've never been told I've had to use Fire&Wind jutsu as collaboration jutsu before - unless there has been a change to the jutsu rules that I've missed since my last application.
Does this mean all of my previous custom jutsu now have to be collaboration as they are also Fire&Wind jutsu like these ones?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:38 pm
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

Description: Snake's Rend is executed in two steps. Fire is breathed out by the user into a long stream, reaching 7m/22ft in length. The flame itself is only hot enough to cause first degree burns and lights flamable materials instantly. However, at anytime, the user can also instil Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra. This second step causes an explosion along the entire flame's length. The force of the explosion is as follows; when an individual is next to or closer than 4m/13ft to the blast they are blown clear off their feet, with the organs vitally damaged by the blast force alone, causing a painful, slow death. They would also suffer third degree burns and numerous, deep gashes. When standing at a distance of 4m/13ft to 6m/19ft the individual is still blown down, suffers minor burns and the organs are injured enough to severly impact performance then on, with minor internal bleeding and tearing occuring. Healing recomended but not fatal. After 6m/19ft the individual will be buffeted by the explosive force but may retain enough stability to not be knocked down completely. No burns will occur.

Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with Katon [ Fire ] chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Description: Requiring a single hand sign and large amounts of concentrated chakra, this explosive jutsu's range is the user's palm. The best method of attack is for the user to grab hold of a vital junction in the opponent's body, such as the wrist or elbow, with one hand, and craft the hand sign in the other. The power summoned is a compacted explosive force able to rend through flesh, break bone, and tear arteries and cartilige alike while inflicting third degree burns around the area of the blast. The user will also feel this heat, burning their skin as well. As such, the user's hand will be rendered slightly burned from the techniques' first use and in need of treatment from burns and broken skin after the second. To use the jutsu a third time will render the hand useless except for basic movements from second degree burns and many open wounds. Itwill only regain its previous mobility after intensive healing. Grabbing the shoulder will make the attached arm almost useless, elbow to stop the target from using their hand, and wrist to cut through flesh and put the opponent at risk of death from bloodloss in ten minutes. The same is for hip, knee and ankle respectively. Note the inside of the elbow/knee also has the same effect as wrist/ankle due to placement of arteries.

Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Fuuton [ Wind ] and Katon [ Fire ] chakra 1km/3ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 60km/37mi for a distance of 5km/3mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 80m/262ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, and all within dead from the heat cooking them, the concussive force liquifying their internal organs, rubble crushing them, or the blast flattening them into another object. Everything flammable is lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal ruptures and hemorrhaging, risking death in several minutes to half an hour. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be blown down by high winds, suffer wind rash, minor burns, and internal bruising.
as far as i see, there are no issues with the jutsu description only with the fact that they are, by chakra elemental natures, collaboration jutsu. So you understand, this means that for the jutsus to be used, you need to supply a single one of the elements while an outside source (another person or a clone) supplies chakra of equal rank of the second element of the jutsu, effectivly forming the collaboration. As for looking at your jutsu, to be used with another person you would also have to have the required amount of training in collaboration jutsu with them.

I've never been told I've had to use Fire&Wind jutsu as collaboration jutsu before - unless there has been a change to the jutsu rules that I've missed since my last application.
Does this mean all of my previous custom jutsu now have to be collaboration as they are also Fire&Wind jutsu like these ones?
I would have to see it. But as far as the rules go, that is what it should ahve been the first time around. its not that it is overpowered, but having multiple elements to a jutsu is EXACTLY what collaboration is, i mean...to a "T." so i have to rule them under those rules  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:51 pm
Yo-ko
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

I would have to see it. But as far as the rules go, that is what it should ahve been the first time around. its not that it is overpowered, but having multiple elements to a jutsu is EXACTLY what collaboration is, i mean...to a "T." so i have to rule them under those rules

Hmm, this is the first time I've heard about it. If I change the jutsu, past approved and the ones above, to being only Fire chakra, will that be acceptable?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:56 pm
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

Hmm, this is the first time I've heard about it. If I change the jutsu, past approved and the ones above, to being only Fire chakra, will that be acceptable?
i would ahve to see them all in its entirety, with the wind based effects removed, but on a theory side...yes, they would be allowed  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:04 pm
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

i would ahve to see them all in its entirety, with the wind based effects removed, but on a theory side...yes, they would be allowed

These are the other customs:
『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

Technique Name: Bakushinchi [ Centre of the Explosion ]
Element: Wind & Fire
Description: The user must have both elements for this technique to work and hand signs are used in order to keep the elements focused. The user calls up their chakra into their lungs, breathing out wind to encircle them in a small sphere, though it offers no protection from projectiles and would only feel like a hot scrapping of sandpaper to anyone who crosses its boundary. Inside the user's lungs, while still breathing out, the chakra suddenly shifts and becomes fire orientated. The fire bursts out into the sphere of wind and the two violently react. The direction of the wind keeps the resulting explosion away from the user.

The explosion, if the target is within 3m/10', will knock out the opponent for a single post. The target will also be covered in second-degree burns and heavy bruising on the side of the body that was facing the explosion. Between 4m/13' and 6m/20', the victims will be blasted off their feet, and be lightly burned and bruised, but only enough that they'd be discomforted until they are healed. The entirety of the jutsu, from summon to explosion, can take place in a single post, or be extended, and thus hold off the explosion if outside forces permit, for two posts.

Technique Name: Kihatsusei [ Volatile ]
Description: A training jutsu to help ninja get used to the various ways and results of combining the two elements of fire and wind. Essentially a very simplistic jutsu that requires only two hand signs, Kihatsuseu is performed by the user by breathing wind chakra into one closed fist and fire chakra into another. The user than combines these two balls of energy by various means; dropping one on the other, slamming the two together, throwing them up into the air. However, the result this jutsu causes is minimal, enough energy to light a candle wick, or blind someone [ 1 post ] if done directly in front of the victim's face. Minor burns and scrapped skin occurs if done the two elements are combined on someone's skin. The after burn of the technique can also keep a dark area lit for a short time [ 1 post ].

Technique Name: Kyokkyuu [ Curve Ball ]
Description: A stable ball of chakra, comprised of both wind and fire chakra, is summoned into the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target. After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

- future added jutsu (to keep everything in one post~!)

So if replace all Wind effects and mentions, they will be fine as just Fire jutsu?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

These are the other customs:
『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

Description: The user must have both elements for this technique to work and hand signs are used in order to keep the elements focused. The user calls up their chakra into their lungs, breathing out wind to encircle them in a small sphere, though it offers no protection from projectiles and would only feel like a hot scrapping of sandpaper to anyone who crosses its boundary. Inside the user's lungs, while still breathing out, the chakra suddenly shifts and becomes fire orientated. The fire bursts out into the sphere of wind and the two violently react. The direction of the wind keeps the resulting explosion away from the user.

The explosion, if the target is within 3m/10', will knock out the opponent for a single post. The target will also be covered in second-degree burns and heavy bruising on the side of the body that was facing the explosion. Between 4m/13' and 6m/20', the victims will be blasted off their feet, and be lightly burned and bruised, but only enough that they'd be discomforted until they are healed. The entirety of the jutsu, from summon to explosion, can take place in a single post, or be extended, and thus hold off the explosion if outside forces permit, for two posts.

Description: A training jutsu to help ninja get used to the various ways and results of combining the two elements of fire and wind. Essentially a very simplistic jutsu that requires only two hand signs, Kihatsuseu is performed by the user by breathing wind chakra into one closed fist and fire chakra into another. The user than combines these two balls of energy by various means; dropping one on the other, slamming the two together, throwing them up into the air. However, the result this jutsu causes is minimal, enough energy to light a candle wick, or blind someone [ 1 post ] if done directly in front of the victim's face. Minor burns and scrapped skin occurs if done the two elements are combined on someone's skin. The after burn of the technique can also keep a dark area lit for a short time [ 1 post ].

Description: A stable ball of chakra, comprised of both wind and fire chakra, is summoned into the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target. After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

- future added jutsu (to keep everything in one post~!)

So if replace all Wind effects and mentions, they will be fine as just Fire jutsu?
yes, but i will have to see them written up so that i may pass a final judgement.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

Element: Katon [ Fire ]
Description: Snake's Rend is executed in two steps. Fire is breathed out by the user into a long stream, reaching 7m/22ft in length. The flame itself is only hot enough to cause first degree burns and lights flamable materials instantly. However, at anytime, the user can instil a pulse of deliberately unstable chakra. This second step causes an explosion along the entire flame's length. The force of the explosion is as follows; when an individual is next to or closer than 4m/13ft to the blast they are blown clear off their feet, with the organs vitally damaged by the blast force alone, causing a painful, slow death. They would also suffer third degree burns and numerous, deep gashes. When standing at a distance of 4m/13ft to 6m/19ft the individual is still blown down, suffers minor burns and the organs are injured enough to severly impact performance then on, with minor internal bleeding and tearing occuring. Healing recomended but not fatal. After 6m/19ft the individual will be buffeted by the explosive force but may retain enough stability to not be knocked down completely. No burns will occur.

Element: Fuuton [ Wind ]
Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with further chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Katon [ Fire ] chakra 1km/3ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 60km/37mi for a distance of 5km/3mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 80m/262ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, and all within dead from the heat cooking them, the concussive force liquifying their internal organs, rubble crushing them, or the blast flattening them into another object. Everything flammable is lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal ruptures and hemorrhaging, risking death in several minutes to half an hour. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be blown down by high winds, suffer wind rash, minor burns, and internal bruising.

Description: The user calls up their chakra into their lungs, breathing out fire to encircle them in a small sphere, though it offers no protection from projectiles and would only feel like a hot scrapping of sandpaper to anyone who crosses its boundary. Inside the user's lungs, while still breathing out, the chakra suddenly shifts and becomes unstable. The fire bursts out into the sphere and a violent reaction occurs. The direction of the chakra keeps the resulting explosion away from the user.

Description: Essentially a very simplistic jutsu that requires only two hand signs, Kihatsuseu is performed by the user by breathing a small amount of Katon [ Fire ] chakra into each hand, keeping a closed fist. The user than combines these two balls of energy by various means; dropping one on the other, slamming the two together, throwing them up into the air. However, the result this jutsu causes is minimal, enough energy to light a candle wick, or blind someone [ 1 post ] if done directly in front of the victim's face. Minor burns and scrapped skin occurs if done the two elements are combined on someone's skin. The after burn of the technique can also keep a dark area lit for a short time [ 1 post ].

Description: A stable ball of chakra, comprised of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra, is summoned into the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target. After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

Admittadly they are only minor edits, but are they acceptable?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:57 pm
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

Description: Snake's Rend is executed in two steps. Fire is breathed out by the user into a long stream, reaching 7m/22ft in length. The flame itself is only hot enough to cause first degree burns and lights flamable materials instantly. However, at anytime, the user can instil a pulse of deliberately unstable chakra. This second step causes an explosion along the entire flame's length. The force of the explosion is as follows; when an individual is next to or closer than 4m/13ft to the blast they are blown clear off their feet, with the organs vitally damaged by the blast force alone, causing a painful, slow death. They would also suffer third degree burns and numerous, deep gashes. When standing at a distance of 4m/13ft to 6m/19ft the individual is still blown down, suffers minor burns and the organs are injured enough to severly impact performance then on, with minor internal bleeding and tearing occuring. Healing recomended but not fatal. After 6m/19ft the individual will be buffeted by the explosive force but may retain enough stability to not be knocked down completely. No burns will occur.

Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with further chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Katon [ Fire ] chakra 1km/3ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 60km/37mi for a distance of 5km/3mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 80m/262ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, and all within dead from the heat cooking them, the concussive force liquifying their internal organs, rubble crushing them, or the blast flattening them into another object. Everything flammable is lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal ruptures and hemorrhaging, risking death in several minutes to half an hour. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be blown down by high winds, suffer wind rash, minor burns, and internal bruising.

Description: The user calls up their chakra into their lungs, breathing out fire to encircle them in a small sphere, though it offers no protection from projectiles and would only feel like a hot scrapping of sandpaper to anyone who crosses its boundary. Inside the user's lungs, while still breathing out, the chakra suddenly shifts and becomes unstable. The fire bursts out into the sphere and a violent reaction occurs. The direction of the chakra keeps the resulting explosion away from the user.

Description: Essentially a very simplistic jutsu that requires only two hand signs, Kihatsuseu is performed by the user by breathing a small amount of Katon [ Fire ] chakra into each hand, keeping a closed fist. The user than combines these two balls of energy by various means; dropping one on the other, slamming the two together, throwing them up into the air. However, the result this jutsu causes is minimal, enough energy to light a candle wick, or blind someone [ 1 post ] if done directly in front of the victim's face. Minor burns and scrapped skin occurs if done the two elements are combined on someone's skin. The after burn of the technique can also keep a dark area lit for a short time [ 1 post ].

Description: A stable ball of chakra, comprised of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra, is summoned into the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target. After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

Admittadly they are only minor edits, but are they acceptable?canon fire's demensions and range is just a little excessive, and need to be toned down for a bit. outside of that, the others look good  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:11 pm
Yo-ko
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

canon fire's demensions and range is just a little excessive, and need to be toned down for a bit. outside of that, the others look good

Ooh, yeah, sorry - the dimension and range was a conversion error on my part... Anything still too much?
Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Katon [ Fire ] chakra .5m/1.7ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 60km/37mi for a distance of 5km/3mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 60m/196ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, the concussive force rupturing internal organs, requiring immediate hospitalisation, rubble crushing individuals, or the blast bruising them into another object. Most flammable objects are lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal bruises as well as external wind rash and risk of first degree burns. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be buffetted by winds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 pm
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

canon fire's demensions and range is just a little excessive, and need to be toned down for a bit. outside of that, the others look good

Ooh, yeah, sorry - the dimension and range was a conversion error on my part... Anything still too much?
Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Katon [ Fire ] chakra .5m/1.7ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 60km/37mi for a distance of 5km/3mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 60m/196ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, the concussive force rupturing internal organs, requiring immediate hospitalisation, rubble crushing individuals, or the blast bruising them into another object. Most flammable objects are lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal bruises as well as external wind rash and risk of first degree burns. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be buffetted by winds.
reduce speed to 20mph and distance to 2mile and your good  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:12 pm
Yo-ko

Reworked, all moderate boosts now with 40 stamina per post cost at mastery.
Character: Genzou, Zelkova
Technique Name: Here's Tray Racer! He's here with your lunch~
Type: Training/Taijutsu
Description: Putting a little extra effort in you training never did any harm! Now put on those heavy training weights and get to work! Can only 'train' one rank of this every ninja rank after learning. Gives an increase in speed by a moderate amount per rank. Boosts stack.

Done yet? Good! Be careful with your new abilities though. Moving at immense speeds wear your body down fast though, expect your stamina diminishing by a certain amount (Stamina Cost : E10/D15/C20/B25/A30/S40) every post you do so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:23 pm
Yo-ko
BlackFruity

Description: After performing the handsigns the user summons a large sphere of Katon [ Fire ] chakra .5m/1.7ft wide in their hands. The swirling mass is hurled via chakra, at a speed of 32km/20mi for a distance of 3km/2mi. The ball will continue travelling until it reaches its max distance or when it comes into contact with an object. The explosive force will level a radius of 60m/196ft - nearly a full neighborhood block. Everything beyond that will be seriously damaged for up to another 40m/131ft to the point that the buildings would be rubble, the concussive force rupturing internal organs, requiring immediate hospitalisation, rubble crushing individuals, or the blast bruising them into another object. Most flammable objects are lit on fire. For 20m/65ft beyond severe structual damage is applied and individuals suffer internal bruises as well as external wind rash and risk of first degree burns. 10m/32ft after this radius some structual damage and risk of falling debris will occur while individuals will be buffetted by winds.

Done.  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

Description: Putting a little extra effort in you training never did any harm! Now put on those heavy training weights and get to work! Can only 'train' one rank of this every ninja rank after learning. Gives an increase in speed by a moderate amount per rank. Boosts stack.

Done yet? Good! Be careful with your new abilities though. Moving at immense speeds wear your body down fast though, expect your stamina diminishing by a certain amount (Stamina Cost : E10/D15/C20/B25/A30/S40) every post you do so.

still need the actual description in this  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:31 pm
Yo-ko
Desin Slight

No flavor text description : After training with increasingly heavy weights the body gains the ability to move at a state with moderately increased speed. Every rank retraining this technique adds another boost moderately increased speed to the state(up to S Rank). The drawback of this is the body wearing down faster while in such a state, costing E10/D15/C20/B25/A30/S40 stamina every post the user does so instead of the usual stamina costs.

How's that? covers everything nice and short.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:51 pm
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight

No flavor text description : After training with increasingly heavy weights the body gains the ability to move at a state with moderately increased speed. Every rank retraining this technique adds another boost moderately increased speed to the state(up to S Rank). The drawback of this is the body wearing down faster while in such a state, costing E10/D15/C20/B25/A30/S40 stamina every post the user does so instead of the usual stamina costs.

How's that? covers everything nice and short.
ok, so now that we have that in their, i need a maximal distance. im assumin this is speed, in bursts, so your not looking for 10k instant transmission are you...cause thats denied XD im thinking closer to like 40m. your a blur when it takes a bad a** runner at a full sprint 4-5s for the same distance. what you say?  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games