Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Pewter City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm
KipsterHipster
Thanks for the gym battle!

User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫Theme Song: X II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Profile: X

Terrence didn't feel the need to overkill the opponent, in a way that was sort of disrespectful. Of course that would be a different story if you had to use an overkill move if it was your only one available. However, Terrence still had a move that did some decent damage and that would finish the job well enough. So that's what he went with. He smiled softly as the gym leader congratulated him. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in "thanks" he said. Terrence then tended to his own pokemon, healing them up and making sure that they were ok as well before looking back up at the gym leader. He stated how it seemed like this was his first battle and he did blush at that part. However, he was actually feeling a bit warm inside due to what the man said next. He stated that He battled wonderfully, and that his team currently had their hands full. Terrence seriously thought he was going to faint, was this real life?! He was very happy "thank you so much, I learned a lot from our battle. It certainly was not an easy win, even though I had the advantage due to my Pokemon's type you were still a worthy opponent" he added a bit shyly. Terrence was absolutely giddy as Brock handed him the badge.

Brock them mentioned that he should continue on and train more so he'd be ready for Misty. Misty? Who was that? Was she perhaps another gym leader? She had to be, that would be the only thing that would make sense. Terrence nodded, and waved as he said goodbye to the gym leader. At least now he seemed to have a bit more respect form his pokemon, they wouldn't try anything for now. He smiled, but blinked as Ivy wandered over and motioned him to follow. Curious Terrence followed and was surprised to see an egg sitting a little bit away. Terrence raised a brow, but the legendary only chuckled, whispering softly that this was a reward for beating his first gym. Terrence smiled happily, hugging the egg before he finally made his way out of the town and to the next egg location.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Custom-Music: ))

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 96/5 encounter posts. 5/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▫Pokemon OOB: all pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Treeko/Az
Friendship Points: 5/5 MAX!
Nature: Brave
Ability: Overgrowth
Experience: 1/21 (+10 from battle)
HP: 110/110
Move Set:

► Grass Whistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
- 1st Use: 10/10 chance
- 2nd Use: 8/10 chance
- 3rd Use: 4/10 chance
- 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
► Absorb: 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
► Energy Ball: 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
► Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)

User Image
Pokemon: Ivy/Virizion
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Justified
Experience: 11/20
HP: 280/280
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:
► Magical Leaf: 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat
► Double Kick: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
Pokemon: Rockruff/Roy
Nature: Rash
Ability: Vital Spirit: Prevents Sleep Ailment
Experience: 5/19
HP: 150/150
Move Set:
► Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
► Tackle: 50
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Pokemon: Alola Vulpix/Sky
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Snow Warning
Experience: 11/20
HP: 150/150
Move Set:

► Powder Snow: 40: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
► Ice Shard: 40: (Priority +1)
► Confuse-Ray:
► Freeze-Dry: 70: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity. Refer to this list for further information

User Image
Pokemon: Shiny Trapinch/Rava
Nature: Brave
Ability: Arena Trap
Experience: 1/21 (+10 exp from battle)
HP: 160/160
Move Set:

► Bulldoze: 60: Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
► Sand Tomb:
► Feint Attack: 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image
Pokemon: Honedge/Zeek
Nature: Sassy
Ability: No Guard
Experience: 18/19
HP: 140/140
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives
        ↦ x1 Max Revive

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Clover (a hold item that increases the chance of extra effects from moves by 1/10)
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x2 TM: Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM: Blizzard
        x1 TM: Energy Ball
        ↦ x1 TM: Solarbeam
        ↦ x1 TM: Rock Tomb

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

► B ADGES

↦ Kanto
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Johto
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Hoenn
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Sinnoh
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Unova
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Kalos
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Alola
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 1/1 || Wild Pokemon: 44/3 || NPC Battle: 30/15 || Item Bump: 7/30 Big Root || Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule, level 5 morelull with leech seed, One Way Trade Dragalge from Vince || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, Heat Rock (30 Posts)

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Bulbasaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 9
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 90/90HP | Status: None | 18/19 EXP | Next Move: Level 13 - Sleep Powder, Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 16

xxN A M E: Lavender - Gastly
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 70/70HP | Status: None | 16/17 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

xxN A M E: Flasora - Roselia
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 140/140HP | Status: None | 16/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Nightshade - Houndoom
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 1/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Hemlock - Toxicroak
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 14/18 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

xxN A M E: Iris - Chima
User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Immunity - This Pokémon cannot be Poisoned
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 60/60HP | Status: None | 5/16 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Arum - Chikorita
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Salem - Meowth
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Careful
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Jasmine - Scolipede
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker
Fremy
Eli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

TM Case
User Image

TM 52 Focus Blast (For Hyacinth)

User Image

Azalea took Fremy and Eli's numbers as they came and plugged them into her communicator. With that out of the way, she nodded at the two and started to leave when her she received a notice from an unknown number. That was usually indicative of who it was from, either a spam massager, or Void. Looking at the message, it was typically pretty obvious which it was from, and thankfully this one was from Void. "Request granted. Package sent." the message read, and Azalea quickly moved for the PC, a small fraction of a smile playing on her lips. She had sent in a request to receive a dragalge about a week ago, so she was happy to have it approved at last. She wanted the dead kelp pokemon, but she sure as hell didn't want to go through the trouble of traveling to Kalos and fishing it up or stealing it from some poor shmuck, so getting it transferred directly to her was preferable. It was fairly easy for Void to just keep watch of the GTS and hack in when the right pokemon came along.

[1/5 Posts for Egg]

User Image

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 1/1 || Wild Pokemon: 45/3 || NPC Battle: 31/15 || Item Bump: 8/30 Big Root || Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule, level 5 morelull with leech seed, One Way Trade Dragalge from Vince || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, Heat Rock (30 Posts)

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 19/19 EXP | Next Move: Level 13 - Sleep Powder, Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 16

L E V E L: 8
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 80/80HP | Status: None | 17/17 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 150/150HP | Status: None | 17/17 EXP

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 2/16 EXP

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 15/18 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 60/60HP | Status: None | 6/16 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

[Inactive]

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

xxN A M E: Hyacinth - Dragalge
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Tail - 60: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6), Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Lv 25 Water Pulse, H. Scale: Dragon Pulse, Balm Mushroom: Dragon Rush

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker
Fremy
Eli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

Consumables:

Berries:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

TM Case
User Image

User Image

Opening the incoming transfer to her PC account, Azalea allowed the pokeball containing her Dragalge to materialize so that she could leave the center and let it out of it's pokeball. The dead kelp pokemon narrowed it's eyes at the small girl before her. This wasn't the trainer who had caught her, and regardless this whole process had been rather disorienting really. She hissed disapprovingly at Azalea, causing the poison type trainer to smirk. "What, think you can take me? Just try it kelp sucker." Azalea sassed. "You're stuck with me whether you like it or not, so I suggest you get used to it." Not taking Azalea's words seriously, the Dragalge was quick to spin poisonous acid her way, which she dodged with a lazy yawn. "You'll have to try a little harder than that." She insisted, walking forward and patting the dragon's fin. Curious, the angry mock kelp curled around to watch her moving towards the gym. "Come on. I don't have all day." She was mostly referring to Rafflesia, since Nightshade and Hemlock were already following their master while the little lazy bulbasaur tottered their way, lagging behind. In spite of it's hissy fit earlier, the dragalge found itself following as well, out of sheer curiosity more than anything else.

[2/5 Posts for Egg, Used Heart Scale (Gunk Shot) and TM Focus Blast on Hyacinth]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 am
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 1/1 || Wild Pokemon: 46/3 || NPC Battle: 32/15 || Item Bump: 9/30 Big Root || Need to Claim: 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule, level 5 morelull with leech seed || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, Heat Rock (30 Posts)

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 1/20 EXP | Next Move: Level 13 - Sleep Powder, Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 16

L E V E L: 8
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 80/80HP | Status: None | 1/18 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - 150/150HP | Status: None | 1/18 EXP

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 3/16 EXP

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 16/18 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - 60/60HP | Status: None | 7/16 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

[Inactive]

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

xxN A M E: Hyacinth - Dragalge
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Tail - 60: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6), Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Lv 25 Water Pulse, H. Scale: Dragon Pulse, Balm Mushroom: Dragon Rush

xxN A M E: Amanita - Morelull
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Gentle
A B I L I T Y: Rain Dish - When the weather is Rain, this pokemon gains 1/16 of its HP every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absorb - 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Flash (lv cool | Dream Moveset: Giga Drain (lv 29), Spore (lv 36), Dream Eater (lv 43)

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker
Fremy
Eli

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Consumables:

Berries:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

TM Case
User Image

User Image

As Azalea made her way towards the gym, she paused as she saw a flash of white in the corner of her eye before it disappeared into rustling grass. Normally she could ignore such movement, but it felt like whatever she saw was watching her intently, something that Azalea couldn't allow without investigating. It was practically Void law. With a light sigh, Azalea changed course, heading for the patch of grass where she had seen the pale figure before reaching down and snatching up the first thing she grabbed. "A morelull....?" Azalea quirked a brow as she finally got a better look at whatever it was that had been watching her. It squeaked and flailed it's root-like body in an attempt to shake off spores to stun Azalea, but she held it tightly and far away from her, slipping on her gas mask to prevent it's shenanigans from actually taking effect. "You're a long ways from home." She insisted, taking out a pokeball and capturing the little mushroom pokemon. She would have to investigate later. Right now she had other tasks at hand.

[3/5 Posts for Egg]

User Image

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image
    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Item count: = Hyper Potion: Heals up to 300HP 1/20 -10 pick-up
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Area specific Item: =
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Easter Eggs: = 1
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 150
    NPC Encounter: 220
    Moving Location: 3
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 39 Lansat:
    Berry growth 2: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 39 Lansat:
    Berry growth 3: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 39 Custap:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    ╠══════════════════╣Active Party
    Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 090 Lv: 09 Exp: 02/19 Seedot
    Friendship: 10/10 Hp: 110 Lv: 11 Exp: 21/22 Eevee
    Friendship: 07/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 01/24 Gekkit
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 14/19 Deino
    Friendship: 01/05 Hp: 130 Lv: 13 Exp: 18/19 Skorupi
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 13/27 Prinplup 6/7D
    ╠══════════════════╣Inactive Party
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 180 Lv: 18 Exp: 19/27 Slowpoke
    Friendship: -0/38 Hp: 210 Lv: 21 Exp: 17/20 Zorua
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 30/32 Frogadier
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 250 Lv: 25 Exp: 10/36 Totodile
    Friendship: 09/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 16/19 Mightyena
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 170 Lv: 17 Exp: 07/16 Wingull
    Friendship: 03/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 08/28 Pawniard
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying pokemon:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    User Image All things that never happened, happen again.
    All things come full circle yet the circle is broken
    All things remembered only to question the memory.

►Pewter city. The city of stone and home to Kanto's first league gym as well as the Kanto fossil research center. It was a place of natural beauty with buildings built of or into stone and very little industrialization to spoil the view from the air or ground. Ohmarow and Ayami had opted to first go to Pokemon center for lunch and to rest their Pokemon before Ohmarow would take on the gym leader. The area just outside of the city where they had landed was a makeshift flea market where people peddled rare stones and antiques. "Let's go see." Ohmarow said pulling Ayami as an unwilling tag along. "Don't pull so hard!

Ohmarow dragged Ayami into the market and to the first of many stalls. Stones weren't exactly in the range of Ohmarow's limited hobby list but they were still an interesting thing to look at. Besides that, Telakona'tuwa could evolve through the use of some rare stones like the thunder stone and his new Seedot would need a Leaf stone to become a Shiftry. It would be convenient to get the stone now and not have to worry about it later if he could. The current staff however only seemed to sell gemstones like amethyst and sapphires. "Can I help you? Asked an elderly man with a dark complexion.

Rolls
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Pokemon

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Monegaw, The High Queen ( Totodile ) [ F ] ❤❤ [ Naughty ]
    Evolution: 18
    Next Move: 27-Crunch
    ╠═══════════════════════════╝
    Sheer Force: raises the base power of all attacking moves that have an additional effect by x1.3, but the additional effects are ignored. Sheer Force does not negate primary effects such as recoil, stat penalty or status condition for the user, increased critical hit rate, moves that never miss, moves that change power, two-turn moves, etc.
    ╚ n/A
    ╔════════════════════════════
    ║ ICE [ PH ][ ç• ]►Ice Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze
    ║ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
    ║ WTR [ SP ]►Water Gun: 40:
    ╚ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rage: 20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GS Ball: Pokemon gains +50% Exp from battles.
    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Peen'kne'ma, Of Silent Whispers ( Gekkit ) [ F ] ❤❤ [ Affectionate ]
    Evolution: 23-Black Glasses-Night
    Next Move: 16-GRN [ SP ] ►Magical Leaf: 60: Unaffected by Accuracy and Evasion.
    Battle Armor: Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage
    Black Glasses: Dark type attacks do x1.2 damage.
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Screech: Lower targets defense two stages
    ║ FAY [ SP ]►Disarming Voice: 40: Unaffected by Accuracy and Evasion.
    ╚ NRL [ SP ]►Echoed Voice: 40: Power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Rahvok ( Zorua ) [ F ] [ Disobedient ]
    Evolution: 30
    Next Move: N/A
    Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
    Twisted Spoon: Psychic-type attacks do +20% damage.
    ║ PSY [ SP ]►Extrasensory: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
    ║ DRK [ SP ]►Dark Pulse: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
    ║ NRL [ EF ]► Captivate: If target Pokemon is the opposite gender, lower targets special attack two stages.
    ╚ NRL] [ EF ]►Attract: Opposing gender opponents become infatuated.[ Evens ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Seedot [ M ] [ Bold ]
    Evolution: 14
    Next Move: 15-Natural Power
    Pickup: If a Pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple Pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
    Miracle Seed: Grass-type attacks do +20% damage.
    ║ NRL [ EF ][ ç ]►Bide: The user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of Bide. (Priority +1)
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Harden: Raise users physical defense one stage
    ║ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.
    ╚ NRL [ EF ]►Growth: Raise user's physical & special attack one stage

Saniim, He who questions the king ( Mightyena ) [ M ] ❤ [ Bold ]
    Evolution: N/A
    Next Move: 20-Swagger
    Moxie: This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
    Quick Claw: When held by a Pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Roar: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Howl: Raise user's physical attack one stage
    ║ DRK [ SP ][ ~ ]►Snarl: 55: Lower targets special attack one stage
    ╚ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Ginje, The Unseen ( Frogadier ) [ F ] [ Quite ]
    Evolution: 36
    Next Move: 23-Round
    Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
    Bright Powder: Raises evasiveness by one stage at the start of a battle.
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Smokescreen: Lower targets accuracy one stage
    ║ NRL [ EF ][►Double Team: Raises evasiveness by one stage
    ║ WTR [ SP ]►Water Pulse: 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]
    ╚ FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Aerial Ace: 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ( Deino ) [ M ] [ Ruddy ]
    Evolution: 50
    Next Move: 17-Dragons Breath
    Hustle: Doubles the damage of all physical attacks however, all physical attacks have a 1/5 chance to miss. If a Pokemon with Hustle is in the active party, the chances of encountering Pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six-sided dice for Pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.

║ DRG [ SP ]►Dragon Rage: 40: Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Focus Energy: All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit is increased by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.
    ╚ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Headbutt: 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Jinga'me, The Front Line ( Pawniard ) [ M ] ❤ [ Naive ]
    Evolution: 52
    Next Move: 22-Scary Face
    Inner Focus: This Pokémon will not flinch.
    Muscle Band: Physical attacks do +10% damage
    ║ PSY [ PH ][ • ]►Psycho Cut: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
    ║ BUG [ PH ][ •ç ]►Fury Cutter: 40: Damage doubles after each successful hit, if not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Swords Dance: Raise user's physical attack two stages
    ╚ STL [ EF ]►King's Shield: Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two-stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

Telakona'tuwa ( Eevee ) [ F ] ❤❤❤ [ Confident ]
    Evolution: Night / Friendship
    Next Move: 13-Quick Attack
    Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
    ╚ N/A
    ║ GRD [ EF ]►Sand Attack: Lower targets accuracy one stage
    ║ NRL [ PH ][ •ç ]►Tackle: 40
    ║ NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
    ╚ NRL [ EF ]►Baby-Doll Eyes: Lower target's physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

Shinlung, The Unbeation ( Slowpoke ) [ M ] ❤ [ Mild ]
    Evolution: 37
    Next Move: 19-Disable
    Regenerator: Heals 1/3 max HP upon switching out or leaving battle
    Shell Bell: Heals 1/8th of the damage dealt by the holder each round.
    ║ FIR [ EF ]►Flamethrower: 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Yawn: Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target.
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Recycle: Restore consumed held item during battle.
    ╚ WTR [ SP ]►Surf: 90: Hits All Adjacent Pokemon

Yartol ( Wingull ) [ F ] [ Bold & Confident ]
    Evolution: 25
    Next Move: 19-Quick Attack
    Rain Dish: When the weather is Rain, this pokemon gains 1/16 of its HP every round.
    Leftovers: Restores 6.25% of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
    ║ WTR [ SP ]►Water Pulse: 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]
    ║ NRL [ SP ]►Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]
    ╚ FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Wing Attack: 60:

Tronvoz, The Prince of Waves ( Prinplup ) [ M ] [ Brave ]
    Next Move: 18-Bubble Beam
    Lucky Egg: Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. If the Lucky egg is removed before the duration of effect has expired it breaks. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect
    ║ FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Peck: 35:
    ║ WTR [ SP ]►Surf: 90: Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
    ║ GRD [ EF ]►Mud Sport: Reduces base power of Electric-type moves by half for five turns
    ╚ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Headbutt: 70: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Livgritra ( Skorupi ) [ F ] [ Defiant ]
    Evolution: 48
    Next Move: 13-Acupressure
    Sniper: Critical Hits by this Pokemon do x3 damage instead of x2
    Razor Claw: Increases the chance for moves to critically hit by 1/10.
    ║ PSN [ SP ][ • ]►Poison Sting: 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison [ 6.25% ]
    ║ BUG [ PH ][ • ]►Pin Missile: 25: hits 2-5 times
    ╚ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Knock Off: 65: Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Bag

╠═══════════════╣► K E Y - I T E M S :
    Tent, Sleeping bag with pillow, Extra blanket, Flint-&-Steel, Poke'ball repair kit, Pokemon food, Cooking pot, Spoon & Fork, Knife, Change of cloths, Journal & pen, Water bottle, Rope, Sowing kit,

x1 Energy Drink: he Pokemon who drinks this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from wild Pokemon or gym battles (rounded up). The duration of effect lasts for as long as you stay in one area of active posting. Placing the Pokemon in the inactive party does not pause the duration of effect but the PC removed the effect. Notes: Pokemon that it was used on will be incurably confused in battle, even if the ability is own tempo.
    x1 Sweet Incense: Wild Pokemon from your current location's wild Pokemon list will appear every RP post for 24 hours without reducing post counters. Changing locations will not cancel out the incense's effect.Note: Consumed After Use
    x1 White Flute: Reduces count for wild Pokemon by half for one week of active posting, rounded down

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pal Pad

Sonoko
    Azalea town Pokemon Center
    Cassandra Hailven
    Alex Hailven
    ~Unknown ~

╠═══════════════╣► H EL D :
    x1 EXP Share: Holder gains an extra 1/2 EXP boost equal to the EXP gained from each battle up to level 30. Note: Trainers may only have one EXP share active at a time. If the EXP share is removed from the holder, it will break.
    Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
    Metronome: Damage increases by .2 to moves used consecutively.(x1.2, then x1.4, then x1.6, and so on up until x2 )
    x2 Water Gem: While holding this gem, a water type attack does x1.5 damage
    ╠═══════════════╣► M E D I C I N E :
    Unlimited Potion: Heals up to 50 HP
    x1 Hyper Potion: Heals up to 300HP
    x1 Max Potion: Fully restores HP
    x5 Full Restore: Fully restores HP & removes all status conditions
    x2 Old Gateau: Removes any and all status conditions
    x1 Max Revive: Heals a fainted pokemon to full HP and remove all status conditions.
    x3 Revive: Heals a fainted pokemon to half max HP and remove all status conditions.
    ╠═══════════════╣► B E R R I E S :
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x3 Enigma: Being hit by a super effective special attack will restore 16% of the holder's max HP
    [ G-35 / 2-5 ] x22 Lum: Heals all status conditions
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x31 Chople: Reduces damage from a super effective Fighting attack by 50% (of total damage)
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x5 Persim: User recovers from confusion
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 Occa: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x3 Kelpsy: Adds 1fp point
    ╠═══════════════╣►A P R I C O N S :
    x1 White Apricorn: No effect
    ╠═══════════════╣► P O K E B A L L S :
    -----------Basic---
    Unlimited User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier-Ball
    x1 Luxury Ball: Pokemon with this pokeball gain Friendship Points every 5 posts instead of 10
    x2 Heavy Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used on pokemon weighing over 500lbs
    x2 Friend Ball: Upon capturing a pokemon, this pokemon's FP is automatically set to 5
    x3 Heal Ball: Fully Heals pokemon upon capture
    x4 Moon Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used on a pokemon that evolves with a Moonstone.
    x1 Dragon Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Dragon type Pokemon.
    x1 Stone Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Rock type Pokemon.
    x5 Fast Balls: Effectiveness becomes Ultra when used first in battle, but every turn after it is basic.
    x3 Iron Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Steel-type Pokemon
    x2 Inferno Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Fire-type Pokemon.
    x2 Aqua Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Water-type Pokemon.
    x2 Shade Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Dark-type Pokemon.
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    x5 Ultra Ball: Effectiveness: Ultra
    x1 Cherish Ball: Pokemon captured with this ball become shiny.
    ╠═══════════════╣► TMS & HMS :
    Hone Claws: Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
    Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
    Toxic: Badly Poisons Opponent.
    Venoshock: 65, Inflicts Double Damage if Target is Poisoned.
    Attract: Opposing gender opponents become infatuated.
    Will-o-Wisp: Burns Opponent
    Retaliate: 70: If a teammate has fainted the turn prior to use, attack power is doubled
    Gyro Ball: For every decrease in the user's speed, the Stronger the Attack.
    0 stages- 25 damage
    -1 stage- 50 damage
    -2 stages- 60 damage
    -3 stages- 80 damage
    -4 stages- 100 damage
    -5 stages- 120 damage
    -6 stages- 150 damage
    HM#1 - Cut: 50:
    HM#3 - Surf: 90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
    HM#4 - Strength: 80:
    HM#6 - Rock Smash: 40: 8/10 chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Unclaimed items

x2 Chain Armor: Adds Steel to this pokemon's typing for 5 hits. Note: if the pokemon is dual typing, it temporarily has three types.
    TM-44: Rest: Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleeps for 4 Turns
    Groundon lv35
    Red Orb: Primal Groudon: Add's Fire, Atk x1.2, Sp.Atk x1.3, Def x1.1
    Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage

OOC
    Company
    Easter event
    rolls
    [ G-40 / 1-3 ] x3 Lansat: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages when HP falls below 25%
    [ G-40 / 1-3 ] x1 Custap: Causes the holder to go first once when HP falls below 25%

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
    Item count: = Hyper Potion: Heals up to 300HP 2/20 -10 pick-up
    ╠══════════════════╣
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Easter Eggs: = 2
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 151
    NPC Encounter: 221
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 40 Lansat: +2
    Berry growth 2: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 40 Lansat: +1
    Berry growth 3: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 40 Custap: +1
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 090 Lv: 09 Exp: 03/19 Seedot
    Friendship: 10/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 22/22 Umbreon
    Friendship: 07/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 02/24 Gekkit
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 15/19 Deino
    Friendship: 01/05 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 19/19 Skorupi
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 15/27 Prinplup 6/7D
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying pokemon:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex

"Just browsing sir." Ayami replied with a smile. Ohmarow gave a confirming nod to which the man grinned a toothy grin before giving them both the once over. "Ahh your trainers?" The man said in surprise spotting Ohmarows belt of Pokeball's then suddenly ducking under his booth. An instant later he returned with an old wooden box covered in runes and intricate artwork in hand. "Perhaps I can interest you in this." Opening the box revealed a Crystal shard. A rare and valuable item that seemed to emit its own rainbow colored light. Ohmarow had seen these before. In fact, he'd used them, twice. Fortunes smiled as quickly as it frowns.

In a sudden burst of light, Telakona'tuwa was out of her ball and on the counter. Sat square on top of the shared at that. "Telakona'tuwa!" Ohmarow rambled the name off easily but if only his hands had been as fast as his lips. His hands raced up to catch the little normal type but it was already too late. Light erupted out from the Eevee in rainbow effect as the Pokemon's form shifted and contorted. Evolution and a color shift? Ohmarow shielded his eyes until the light had faded revealing the newly evolved Umbreon sported what he could assume was a tribal motif of yellow strips on pitch black fur.

x1 Crystal Shard = Eevee
    rolls

Rolls
    Pokemon

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Sheer Force: raises the base power of all attacking moves that have an additional effect by x1.3, but the additional effects are ignored. Sheer Force does not negate primary effects such as recoil, stat penalty or status condition for the user, increased critical hit rate, moves that never miss, moves that change power, two-turn moves, etc.
    ╚ n/A
    ║ ICE [ PH ][ ç• ]►Ice Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze
    ╚ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rage: 20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GS Ball: Pokemon gains +50% Exp from battles.
    Battle Armor: Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage
    ╚ NRL [ SP ]►Echoed Voice: 40: Power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
    ║ NRL [ EF ]► Captivate: If target Pokemon is the opposite gender, lower targets special attack two stages.

Seedot [ M ] [ Bold ]
    Pickup: If a Pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple Pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
    ║ NRL [ EF ][ ç ]►Bide: The user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of Bide. (Priority +1)
    ║ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.

Quick Claw: When held by a Pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Roar: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Hustle: Doubles the damage of all physical attacks however, all physical attacks have a 1/5 chance to miss. If a Pokemon with Hustle is in the active party, the chances of encountering Pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six-sided dice for Pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.

║ DRG [ SP ]►Dragon Rage: 40: Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Focus Energy: All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit is increased by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ║ BUG [ PH ][ •ç ]►Fury Cutter: 40: Damage doubles after each successful hit, if not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets
    ╚ STL [ EF ]►King's Shield: Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two-stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

Telakona'tuwa ( Umbreon ) [ F ] ❤❤❤ [ Confident ]
    Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
    ╚ N/A
    ╚ NRL [ EF ]►Baby-Doll Eyes: Lower target's physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

║ NRL [ EF ]►Yawn: Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target.

Rain Dish: When the weather is Rain, this pokemon gains 1/16 of its HP every round.
    ║ NRL [ SP ]►Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]

Next Move: 18-Bubble Beam
    Lucky Egg: Pokemon holding this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from battles (rounded up). The duration of effect is 7 days of active posting. If the Lucky egg is removed before the duration of effect has expired it breaks. Placing the pokemon in the PC or inactive party does not pause the duration of effect
    ║ WTR [ SP ]►Surf: 90: Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
    ║ GRD [ EF ]►Mud Sport: Reduces base power of Electric-type moves by half for five turns

╚ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Knock Off: 65: Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

Bag

Tent, Sleeping bag with pillow, Extra blanket, Flint-&-Steel, Poke'ball repair kit, Pokemon food, Cooking pot, Spoon & Fork, Knife, Change of cloths, Journal & pen, Water bottle, Rope, Sowing kit,

x1 Energy Drink: he Pokemon who drinks this item gain +1 Exp point each post and x1.5 Exp from wild Pokemon or gym battles (rounded up). The duration of effect lasts for as long as you stay in one area of active posting. Placing the Pokemon in the inactive party does not pause the duration of effect but the PC removed the effect. Notes: Pokemon that it was used on will be incurably confused in battle, even if the ability is own tempo.
    x1 Sweet Incense: Wild Pokemon from your current location's wild Pokemon list will appear every RP post for 24 hours without reducing post counters. Changing locations will not cancel out the incense's effect.Note: Consumed After Use
    x1 White Flute: Reduces count for wild Pokemon by half for one week of active posting, rounded down

Sonoko
    Cassandra Hailven
    Alex Hailven
    ~Unknown ~

x1 EXP Share: Holder gains an extra 1/2 EXP boost equal to the EXP gained from each battle up to level 30. Note: Trainers may only have one EXP share active at a time. If the EXP share is removed from the holder, it will break.
    Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
    Metronome: Damage increases by .2 to moves used consecutively.(x1.2, then x1.4, then x1.6, and so on up until x2 )
    x1 Max Revive: Heals a fainted pokemon to full HP and remove all status conditions.
    x3 Revive: Heals a fainted pokemon to half max HP and remove all status conditions.
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x3 Enigma: Being hit by a super effective special attack will restore 16% of the holder's max HP
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x31 Chople: Reduces damage from a super effective Fighting attack by 50% (of total damage)
    [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 Occa: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)
    -----------Basic---
    Unlimited User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier-Ball
    x1 Luxury Ball: Pokemon with this pokeball gain Friendship Points every 5 posts instead of 10
    x2 Heavy Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used on pokemon weighing over 500lbs
    x2 Friend Ball: Upon capturing a pokemon, this pokemon's FP is automatically set to 5
    x4 Moon Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used on a pokemon that evolves with a Moonstone.
    x1 Dragon Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Dragon type Pokemon.
    x1 Stone Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Rock type Pokemon.
    x5 Fast Balls: Effectiveness becomes Ultra when used first in battle, but every turn after it is basic.
    x3 Iron Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Steel-type Pokemon
    x2 Inferno Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Fire-type Pokemon.
    x2 Aqua Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Water-type Pokemon.
    x2 Shade Ball: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used to capture a Dark-type Pokemon.
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    Retaliate: 70: If a teammate has fainted the turn prior to use, attack power is doubled
    0 stages- 25 damage
    -1 stage- 50 damage
    -2 stages- 60 damage
    -3 stages- 80 damage
    -4 stages- 100 damage
    -5 stages- 120 damage
    -6 stages- 150 damage
    HM#6 - Rock Smash: 40: 8/10 chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Unclaimed items

x2 Chain Armor: Adds Steel to this pokemon's typing for 5 hits. Note: if the pokemon is dual typing, it temporarily has three types.
    TM-44: Rest: Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleeps for 4 Turns
    Groundon lv35
    [ G-40 / 1-3 ] x3 Lansat: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages when HP falls below 25%
    [ G-40 / 1-3 ] x1 Custap: Causes the holder to go first once when HP falls below 25%

OOC

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 am
User Image
Nᴀɴᴀsᴋᴀ

Nanaska couldn’t wait to find the next egg. She was making some pretty good progress if she did say so herself! So far she’d gathered about seven or eight eggs. While that may have seemed like a small amount compared to fifty, it was still a lot. She had just started after all, and she was hoping to move onto her ninth egg. She was confident she could complete the egg hunt, and she wanted to do this with her pokemon. She wanted to accomplish something, and this was a great way to do just that! With that in mind, she arrived at the next location, and looked around. Now about that ninth egg, where could it be?

[Exit post: 1/1 (Easter event)] [Pokemon Encounter post: 76/5] [Egg post 1/5]

OOB:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
Pokemon: Akaor/Quilava
Friendship Points: 5/5 (10/10 posts) MAX!
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
Experience: 7/21
HP: 270/270
Move Set:

► Ember: 40: 7/10 Chance of Burn
► Flame Wheel: 60: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image
Pokemon: Leo/Arcanine
Experience: 4/21
HP: 320/320
Move Set:

► Thunder Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis
► Fire Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn
► Flamethrower: 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image
Pokemon: Tsuko/Shiny Greninja
Nature: Calm
Ability: Torrent
Experience: 17/20
HP: 200/200
Move Set:

► Night Slash: 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit
► Ice Beam: 90: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
► Water Pulse: 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse

User Image
Pokemon: Tsubasa/Gallade
Friendship Points: 4/5 (10/10 posts)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Inner Focus
Experience: 10/17
HP: 120/120
Move Set:

► Close Combat
► Leaf Blade
► Night Slash
► Confusion

User Image
Pokemon: Kora/Dragonite
Friendship Points: 4/5 (7/10 posts)
Ability: Multiscale
Experience: 8/32
Move Set:

► Dragon Claw: 80
► Fire Punch: 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn
► Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
► Thunder Punch: 75: 4/10 chance of paralysis

User Image
Pokemon: Aurora/Togekiss
Ability: Super Luck
Experience: 7/23
HP: 330/330
Move Set:

► Sky Attack: 140: Charges on first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, 1/10 chance to critically hit
► Extreme Speed: 80: (Priority +2)
► Aura Sphere: 80: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
► Air Slash: 75: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x7 Ultra Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball
        ↦ x5 Moon Balls (catches pokemon who evolve with moon stone)
        ↦ x2 Masterballs

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x 8 Rare Candies
        ↦ x6 Revive
        ↦ x2 Max Revive
        ↦ x8 Full Restore
        ↦ x 10 Super Potion
        ↦ x5 Big Mushrooms
        ↦ x3 Lemonades
        ↦ x1 Casteliacone

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x9 Oran Berries
        ↦ x5 Sitrus berries
        ↦ x5 Petaya Berries
        ↦ x5 Custap Berries
        ↦ x5 Payapa Berry
        ↦ x5 Pomeg Berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Old Rod
        ↦ x1 Good Rod
        ↦ x1 Safety Goggles
        ↦ x2 Soft Sand
        ↦ x2 Roman Candle
        ↦ x6 Lucky Egg
        ↦ x1 Shell Bell
        ↦ x1 Black Flute
        ↦ x1 Old Gateau
        ↦ x1 Odd Keystone
        ↦ x1 Reaper Cloth
        ↦ x1 Mystic Water
        ↦ x15 Heart Scales
        ↦ x1 Dark Gem
        ↦ x1 Crystal Shards
        ↦ x1 Lax Incense
        ↦ x3 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Mysterious Incense
        ↦ x2 Honey
        ↦ x1 Leftovers
        ↦ x1 Wise Glasses
        ↦ x1 Fathers Tie
        ↦ x1 Soothe Bell
        ↦ x1 Giant Turkey Leg
        ↦ x1 Dream Gem
        ↦ x1 Time capsule for Gengar

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Shiny Stone
        ↦ x1 Dawn Stone
        ↦ x1 Dusk Stone
        ↦ x1 Moon Stone
        ↦ x1 Oval Stone
        ↦ x1 Old Amber
        ↦ x1 Sun Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x1 TM Flamethrower
        ↦ x1 TM Giga Impact
        ↦ x1 TM Blizzard
        ↦ x1 TM Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM Water Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Brick Break
        ↦ x1 TM Shadow Ball
        ↦ x1 TM Flame Charge
        ↦ x1 TM Thunder
        ↦ x1 TM Dark Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Dragon Tail
        ↦ x1 TM Scald
        ↦ x1 TM Roost
        ↦ x1 TM U-Turn
        ↦ x1 TM Attract
        ↦ x1 TM Earthquake

↦ x1 HM01 Cut
        ↦ x1 HM04 Strength
        ↦ x1 HM06 Rock Smash

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Blazikenite

► BADGES

Johto
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zephyr badge
        User Image Hive Badge
        User Image Plain Badge

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 am
User Image
Nᴀɴᴀsᴋᴀ

Pursing her lips, she walked around the area. Akaor was perched on her head, pleased that he had found the last egg. He didn’t seem all that worried at all, and so he decided that he earned a good break this time around. Nanaska let it slide, and so she said nothing as he sat softly on her head. Leo seemed to be a bit annoyed, like he wanted to be the one sitting on her head. Not sure how that would work though, he’d probably crush her. Yeah… yeah he totally would crush her. Pursing her lips, she wondered how to get Leo out of this foul mood he was in.

[Exit post: 1/1 (Easter event)] [Pokemon Encounter post: 77/5] [Egg post 2/5]

OOB:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
Experience: 8/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 5/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 18/20
Move Set:

User Image
Friendship Points: 4/5 (1/10 posts)
Experience: 11/17
Move Set:

► Close Combat
► Leaf Blade
► Night Slash
► Confusion

User Image
Friendship Points: 4/5 (8/10 posts)
Experience: 9/32
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 8/23
Move Set:

► Sky Attack: 140: Charges on first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, 1/10 chance to critically hit

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x7 Ultra Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball
        ↦ x2 Masterballs

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x 8 Rare Candies
        ↦ x6 Revive
        ↦ x2 Max Revive
        ↦ x8 Full Restore
        ↦ x 10 Super Potion
        ↦ x5 Big Mushrooms
        ↦ x3 Lemonades
        ↦ x1 Casteliacone

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x9 Oran Berries
        ↦ x5 Sitrus berries
        ↦ x5 Petaya Berries
        ↦ x5 Custap Berries
        ↦ x5 Payapa Berry
        ↦ x5 Pomeg Berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Old Rod
        ↦ x1 Good Rod
        ↦ x1 Safety Goggles
        ↦ x2 Soft Sand
        ↦ x2 Roman Candle
        ↦ x6 Lucky Egg
        ↦ x1 Shell Bell
        ↦ x1 Black Flute
        ↦ x1 Old Gateau
        ↦ x1 Odd Keystone
        ↦ x1 Reaper Cloth
        ↦ x1 Mystic Water
        ↦ x15 Heart Scales
        ↦ x1 Dark Gem
        ↦ x1 Crystal Shards
        ↦ x1 Lax Incense
        ↦ x3 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Mysterious Incense
        ↦ x2 Honey
        ↦ x1 Leftovers
        ↦ x1 Wise Glasses
        ↦ x1 Fathers Tie
        ↦ x1 Soothe Bell
        ↦ x1 Giant Turkey Leg
        ↦ x1 Dream Gem

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Shiny Stone
        ↦ x1 Dawn Stone
        ↦ x1 Dusk Stone
        ↦ x1 Moon Stone
        ↦ x1 Oval Stone
        ↦ x1 Old Amber
        ↦ x1 Sun Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x1 TM Flamethrower
        ↦ x1 TM Giga Impact
        ↦ x1 TM Blizzard
        ↦ x1 TM Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM Water Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Brick Break
        ↦ x1 TM Shadow Ball
        ↦ x1 TM Flame Charge
        ↦ x1 TM Thunder
        ↦ x1 TM Dark Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Dragon Tail
        ↦ x1 TM Scald
        ↦ x1 TM Roost
        ↦ x1 TM U-Turn
        ↦ x1 TM Attract
        ↦ x1 TM Earthquake

↦ x1 HM01 Cut
        ↦ x1 HM04 Strength
        ↦ x1 HM06 Rock Smash

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Blazikenite

► BADGES

Johto
        User Image Hive Badge
        User Image Plain Badge

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:37 am
User Image
Nᴀɴᴀsᴋᴀ

Leo strolled alongside Nanaska, his eyes drifting towards Akaor. They were friends, but there were times like this that Leo felt incredibly jealous. He wished he could sit on Nanaska’s head or shoulder, but he was just too big! There would come a day that Akaor too would be too big to do that, and Leo was just counting the days before it eventually happened. He wanted her attention, he really did. So when Nanaska turned towards him and scratched behind his ear, Leo let out a very happy hum. Nanaska knew just what to do in situations like these. That’s why Leo loved her so much.

[Exit post: 1/1 (Easter event)] [Pokemon Encounter post: 78/5] [Egg post 3/5]

OOB:

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
Experience: 9/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 6/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 19/20
Move Set:

User Image
Friendship Points: 4/5 (2/10 posts)
Experience: 12/17
Move Set:

► Close Combat
► Leaf Blade
► Night Slash
► Confusion

User Image
Friendship Points: 4/5 (9/10 posts)
Experience: 10/32
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 9/23
Move Set:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x7 Ultra Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball
        ↦ x2 Masterballs

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x 8 Rare Candies
        ↦ x6 Revive
        ↦ x2 Max Revive
        ↦ x8 Full Restore
        ↦ x 10 Super Potion
        ↦ x5 Big Mushrooms
        ↦ x3 Lemonades
        ↦ x1 Casteliacone

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x9 Oran Berries
        ↦ x5 Sitrus berries
        ↦ x5 Petaya Berries
        ↦ x5 Custap Berries
        ↦ x5 Payapa Berry
        ↦ x5 Pomeg Berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Old Rod
        ↦ x1 Good Rod
        ↦ x1 Safety Goggles
        ↦ x2 Soft Sand
        ↦ x2 Roman Candle
        ↦ x6 Lucky Egg
        ↦ x1 Shell Bell
        ↦ x1 Black Flute
        ↦ x1 Old Gateau
        ↦ x1 Odd Keystone
        ↦ x1 Reaper Cloth
        ↦ x1 Mystic Water
        ↦ x15 Heart Scales
        ↦ x1 Dark Gem
        ↦ x1 Crystal Shards
        ↦ x1 Lax Incense
        ↦ x3 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Mysterious Incense
        ↦ x2 Honey
        ↦ x1 Leftovers
        ↦ x1 Wise Glasses
        ↦ x1 Fathers Tie
        ↦ x1 Soothe Bell
        ↦ x1 Giant Turkey Leg
        ↦ x1 Dream Gem

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Shiny Stone
        ↦ x1 Dawn Stone
        ↦ x1 Dusk Stone
        ↦ x1 Moon Stone
        ↦ x1 Oval Stone
        ↦ x1 Old Amber
        ↦ x1 Sun Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x1 TM Flamethrower
        ↦ x1 TM Giga Impact
        ↦ x1 TM Blizzard
        ↦ x1 TM Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM Water Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Brick Break
        ↦ x1 TM Shadow Ball
        ↦ x1 TM Flame Charge
        ↦ x1 TM Thunder
        ↦ x1 TM Dark Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Dragon Tail
        ↦ x1 TM Scald
        ↦ x1 TM Roost
        ↦ x1 TM U-Turn
        ↦ x1 TM Attract
        ↦ x1 TM Earthquake

↦ x1 HM01 Cut
        ↦ x1 HM04 Strength
        ↦ x1 HM06 Rock Smash

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Blazikenite

► BADGES

Johto
        User Image Hive Badge
        User Image Plain Badge

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 am
User Image
Nᴀɴᴀsᴋᴀ

Leo wagged his tail excitingly, before Nanaska removed her hand. He whined softly, nudging her arm. He didn’t want he to stop, but Nanaska turned towards him “don’t be spoiled now, we still have to look for the egg remember?” she asked softly, ruffling his fur. He growled lowly, but eventually nodded and helped look. Maybe if he found an egg, she’d praise him and pet him, and scratch behind his ear again. Yeah, that sounded like a great idea!

[Exit post: 1/1 (Easter event)] [Pokemon Encounter post: 79/5] [Egg post 4/5]

OOB:

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
Experience: 10/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 7/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 20/20
HP: 210/210
Move Set:

User Image
Friendship Points: 4/5 (3/10 posts)
Experience: 13/17
Move Set:

► Close Combat
► Leaf Blade
► Night Slash
► Confusion

User Image
Experience: 11/32
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 20/23
Move Set:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x7 Ultra Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball
        ↦ x2 Masterballs

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x 8 Rare Candies
        ↦ x6 Revive
        ↦ x2 Max Revive
        ↦ x8 Full Restore
        ↦ x 10 Super Potion
        ↦ x5 Big Mushrooms
        ↦ x3 Lemonades
        ↦ x1 Casteliacone

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x9 Oran Berries
        ↦ x5 Sitrus berries
        ↦ x5 Petaya Berries
        ↦ x5 Custap Berries
        ↦ x5 Payapa Berry
        ↦ x5 Pomeg Berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Old Rod
        ↦ x1 Good Rod
        ↦ x1 Safety Goggles
        ↦ x2 Soft Sand
        ↦ x2 Roman Candle
        ↦ x6 Lucky Egg
        ↦ x1 Shell Bell
        ↦ x1 Black Flute
        ↦ x1 Old Gateau
        ↦ x1 Odd Keystone
        ↦ x1 Reaper Cloth
        ↦ x1 Mystic Water
        ↦ x15 Heart Scales
        ↦ x1 Dark Gem
        ↦ x1 Crystal Shards
        ↦ x1 Lax Incense
        ↦ x3 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Mysterious Incense
        ↦ x2 Honey
        ↦ x1 Leftovers
        ↦ x1 Wise Glasses
        ↦ x1 Fathers Tie
        ↦ x1 Soothe Bell
        ↦ x1 Giant Turkey Leg
        ↦ x1 Dream Gem

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Shiny Stone
        ↦ x1 Dawn Stone
        ↦ x1 Dusk Stone
        ↦ x1 Moon Stone
        ↦ x1 Oval Stone
        ↦ x1 Old Amber
        ↦ x1 Sun Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x1 TM Flamethrower
        ↦ x1 TM Giga Impact
        ↦ x1 TM Blizzard
        ↦ x1 TM Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM Water Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Brick Break
        ↦ x1 TM Shadow Ball
        ↦ x1 TM Flame Charge
        ↦ x1 TM Thunder
        ↦ x1 TM Dark Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Dragon Tail
        ↦ x1 TM Scald
        ↦ x1 TM Roost
        ↦ x1 TM U-Turn
        ↦ x1 TM Attract
        ↦ x1 TM Earthquake

↦ x1 HM01 Cut
        ↦ x1 HM04 Strength
        ↦ x1 HM06 Rock Smash

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Blazikenite

► BADGES

Johto
        User Image Hive Badge
        User Image Plain Badge

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:40 am
User Image
Nᴀɴᴀsᴋᴀ

Leo was fired up now, and he swiftly moved through the area, sniffing for any signs of an egg. He was determined to get her attention now. He’s stop at nothing. He heard Nanaska laugh softly as she watched him. He was pleased when she cheered him on, giving him some more motivation. Eventually as time passed, he picked up a strange sent and moved towards it. When he found the egg, he barked loudly jumping up and down. Nanaska smiled, laughing as she ruffled his hair again “good boy! Way to go, I know you could do it, I’m totally going to sketch out your awesomeness later!” she chirped, before picking up the egg. Leo puffed out his chest happily, before they flew to the next location.

*Exit*

[Exit post: 1/1 (Easter event)] [Pokemon Encounter post: 80/5] [Egg post 5/5]

OOB:

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
Experience: 11/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 8/21
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 1/21
HP: 210/210
Move Set:

User Image
Friendship Points: 4/5 (4/10 posts)
Experience: 14/17
Move Set:

► Close Combat
► Leaf Blade
► Night Slash
► Confusion

User Image
Experience: 12/32
Move Set:

User Image
Experience: 21/23
Move Set:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x7 Ultra Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball
        ↦ x2 Masterballs

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x 8 Rare Candies
        ↦ x6 Revive
        ↦ x2 Max Revive
        ↦ x8 Full Restore
        ↦ x 10 Super Potion
        ↦ x5 Big Mushrooms
        ↦ x3 Lemonades
        ↦ x1 Casteliacone

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x9 Oran Berries
        ↦ x5 Sitrus berries
        ↦ x5 Petaya Berries
        ↦ x5 Custap Berries
        ↦ x5 Payapa Berry
        ↦ x5 Pomeg Berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Old Rod
        ↦ x1 Good Rod
        ↦ x1 Safety Goggles
        ↦ x2 Soft Sand
        ↦ x2 Roman Candle
        ↦ x6 Lucky Egg
        ↦ x1 Shell Bell
        ↦ x1 Black Flute
        ↦ x1 Old Gateau
        ↦ x1 Odd Keystone
        ↦ x1 Reaper Cloth
        ↦ x1 Mystic Water
        ↦ x15 Heart Scales
        ↦ x1 Dark Gem
        ↦ x1 Crystal Shards
        ↦ x1 Lax Incense
        ↦ x3 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Mysterious Incense
        ↦ x2 Honey
        ↦ x1 Leftovers
        ↦ x1 Wise Glasses
        ↦ x1 Fathers Tie
        ↦ x1 Soothe Bell
        ↦ x1 Giant Turkey Leg
        ↦ x1 Dream Gem

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Shiny Stone
        ↦ x1 Dawn Stone
        ↦ x1 Dusk Stone
        ↦ x1 Moon Stone
        ↦ x1 Oval Stone
        ↦ x1 Old Amber
        ↦ x1 Sun Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x1 TM Flamethrower
        ↦ x1 TM Giga Impact
        ↦ x1 TM Blizzard
        ↦ x1 TM Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM Water Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Brick Break
        ↦ x1 TM Shadow Ball
        ↦ x1 TM Flame Charge
        ↦ x1 TM Thunder
        ↦ x1 TM Dark Pulse
        ↦ x1 TM Dragon Tail
        ↦ x1 TM Scald
        ↦ x1 TM Roost
        ↦ x1 TM U-Turn
        ↦ x1 TM Attract
        ↦ x1 TM Earthquake

↦ x1 HM01 Cut
        ↦ x1 HM04 Strength
        ↦ x1 HM06 Rock Smash

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Blazikenite

► BADGES

Johto
        User Image Hive Badge
        User Image Plain Badge

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image
    Item count: = Hyper Potion: Heals up to 300HP 3/20 -10 pick-up
    ╠══════════════════╣
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Easter Eggs: = 3
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 152
    NPC Encounter: 222
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1:
    Berry growth 2:
    Berry growth 3:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 090 Lv: 09 Exp: 04/19 Seedot
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 01/23 Umbreon
    Friendship: 08/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 03/24 Gekkit
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 16/19 Deino
    Friendship: 01/05 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 01/20 Skorupi
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 210 Lv: 21 Exp: 17/27 Prinplup 7/7D
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying pokemon:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex

►Ohmarow basked in the glory of his newly evolved Umbreon and it's beyond epic new appearance. Though mentally he was reeling from having to pay for the crystal shard. Thankfully Ayami helped otherwise he would have been broke. Crystal shards were so rare it was unreal what people would charge for them. Ready for that gym battle yet?" Ayami asked petting Peen'kne'ma who sat atop his shoulders. Her tone betrayed her playful desire to see him lose. "I suppose so." Ohmarow replied confidently. He was more than ready to sweep Brock right out of his gym.

Pokemon

╚ n/A

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GS Ball: Pokemon gains +50% Exp from battles.

Seedot [ M ] [ Bold ]

╚ N/A

Next Move: 24-Bide
    ║ WTR [ SP ]►Bubble Beam: 65: 1/2 Chance to lower targets speed one Stage

Bag

Sonoko
    Cassandra Hailven
    Alex Hailven
    ~Unknown ~

-----------Basic---
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    0 stages- 25 damage
    -1 stage- 50 damage
    -2 stages- 60 damage
    -3 stages- 80 damage
    -4 stages- 100 damage
    -5 stages- 120 damage
    -6 stages- 150 damage

Unclaimed items

Groundon lv35

OOC

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image
    Item count: = Hyper Potion: Heals up to 300HP 4/20 -10 pick-up
    ╠══════════════════╣
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Easter Eggs: = 4
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 153
    NPC Encounter: 223
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1:
    Berry growth 2:
    Berry growth 3:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 090 Lv: 09 Exp: 05/19 Seedot
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 02/23 Umbreon
    Friendship: 08/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 04/24 Gekkit
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 17/19 Deino
    Friendship: 01/05 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 02/20 Skorupi
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 210 Lv: 21 Exp: 12/28 Prinplup 7/7D +30
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying pokemon: Umbreon & Gekkit
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex

"While you battle, ill hunt. Tell me how it goes!" Ayami didn't give Ohmarow a chance to argue her departure before she was out of ear shot. He'd hoped she'd stay to watch. Thinking about it though, the battle was going to be over before she knew it so this might give a bad impression. Ohmarow shrugged pushing the double doors open and stepping into the Gym. "My name is Ohmarow and iv come to challenge the Pewter city Gym leader!" He announces taking his place in the challenger's box. Across the area came the gym leader. A stern looking fellow with slanted eyes and spiky hair. "I accept your challenge." And the battle was on.

Rolls
    Prinplup VS Geodude
    Round 1
    Pinplup = Bubble Beam: 65: x4 =260
    Geodude Hp 1/140
    Geodude = Magnitude: 90
    Pinplup Hp110/200
    Round2
    Geodude Hp 0/140
    +10Exp +50% =15Exp

Prinplup VS Onix
    Round 3
    Pinplup = Bubble Beam: 65: x4 =260 -1/6th speed
    Onix Hp 1/170
    Onix = Rock Tomb: 60 -1/6th speed
    Prinplup Hp 50/200
    Round 4
    Onix Hp 1/170
    +10Exp +50% =15Exp
    Pokemon

╚ n/A

Seedot [ M ] [ Bold ]

╚ N/A

Bag

Sonoko
    Cassandra Hailven
    Alex Hailven
    ~Unknown ~

-----------Basic---
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    0 stages- 25 damage
    -1 stage- 50 damage
    -2 stages- 60 damage
    -3 stages- 80 damage
    -4 stages- 100 damage
    -5 stages- 120 damage
    -6 stages- 150 damage

Unclaimed items

Groundon lv35

OOC

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:16 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Leader Brock

Wordlessly, Brock returned his Onix, then spent a few moments reflecting on the battle as he stared down at his pokemon's pokeball. It'd been a close battle, in fact he was almost certain that if their speed hadn't fallen they'd have felled Ohmarow's Prinplup. The gym leader rubbed the back of his neck, head lifting up to regard the white-haired male. Then again... it was more than likely that his challenger had more than one pokemon on them, so he doubted they'd have won. "I have to commend yours and your pokemon's effort, this was a well fought battle!" Brock finally spoke, making a detour to grab Ohmarow's items before making his way over to him. "There's no doubt that you've earned the Kanto region's first badge, the Boulder badge." He smiled as he turned his palm upward, revealing said badge, before he continued on, "I'd also like to give you the Rock Tomb, TM. As you saw in our battle, it's a decent move that lowers your opponent's speed, which can prove useful."

Ohmarow Received:
- Boulder Badge
- TM Rock Tomb
(Noticed that you'd already given the 20 exp.)  

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image
    Item count: = Hyper Potion: Heals up to 300HP 5/20 -10 pick-up
    ╠══════════════════╣
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Easter Eggs: = 5
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 154
    NPC Encounter: 224
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 1 Custap:
    Berry growth 2: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 1 Occa:
    Berry growth 3: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 1 Occa:
    Berry growth 4: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 1 Occa:
    Berry growth 5: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 1 Occa:
    Friendship: 06/10 Hp: 090 Lv: 09 Exp: 06/19 Seedot
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 03/23 Umbreon
    Friendship: 08/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 05/24 Gekkit
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 18/19 Deino
    Friendship: 02/05 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 03/20 Skorupi
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 210 Lv: 21 Exp: 13/28 Prinplup
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 180 Lv: 18 Exp: 19/27 Slowpoke
    Friendship: -1/38 Hp: 210 Lv: 21 Exp: 17/20 Zorua
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 30/32 Frogadier
    Friendship: 10/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 16/19 Mightyena
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 170 Lv: 17 Exp: 07/16 Wingull
    Friendship: 04/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 08/28 Pawniard
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying pokemon: Pawniard. Wingul, Zorua, Skorupi, Deino, Umbreon, and Seedot.
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex

►With badge in hand, Ohmarow departed the gym and made his way for the Pokmon center. Ayami would most likely meet him there once she'd located the egg. In the meantime, he'd spend a little time with his Pokemon. This would be a good time to bestow the names he'd thought up for his yet unnamed Pokemon as give them their titles. Names to Ohmarow were special and symbolic of the Pokemon they were given to. Picking the right name meant spending weeks on end getting to know each one's individual personalities. It wasn't a simple task of picking a name and telling the Pokemon this is what ill call you. That always seemed to brutish and controlling a thing to impose on a sentient creature. Thankfully the Pokemon center had a large yard to use otherwise getting all his Pokemon out would have been a little more difficult. Sure enough, after an hour Ayami returned. Egg in hand.

Exit to Cerulean city

Pokemon

╚ n/A

Rahvok, The Usurper of Thrones ( Zorua ) [ F ] [ Disobedient ]

Chivust, The Seed of Oaks ( Seedot) [ M ] [ Bold ]

Saniim, He Who Questions the King ( Mightyena ) [ M ] ❤❤ [ Bold ]

Thilthum, The End to Come ( Deino ) [ M ] [ Ruddy ]

Telakona'tuwa, Of Tribes United ( Umbreon ) [ F ] ❤❤❤ [ Confident ]
    ╚ N/A

Shinlung, The Unbeaten ( Slowpoke ) [ M ] ❤ [ Mild ]

Yartol, Of Wind and Storm ( Wingull ) [ F ] [ Bold & Confident ]

Livgritra, The Saviors ban ( Skorupi ) [ F ] [ Defiant ]

Bag

Sonoko
    Cassandra Hailven
    Alex Hailven
    ~Unknown ~

-----------Basic---
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    Venoshock: 65: Inflicts Double Damage if Target is Poisoned.
    0 stages- 25 damage
    Rock Tomb: 60: Lowers target's speed one stage
    -1 stage- 50 damage
    -2 stages- 60 damage
    -3 stages- 80 damage
    -4 stages- 100 damage
    -5 stages- 120 damage
    -6 stages- 150 damage

Unclaimed items

[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x? Occa: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)

Groundon lv35
    [ G-40 / 1-3 ] x? Custap: Causes the holder to go first once when HP falls below 25%

OOC

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games