Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero de Sphinx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm
Glen da West

"It's pretty classy, minibro, but you'll never get rims on a bubble."

Glen began, turning towards Nero's voice, "It's the way au-"

He stopped mid-sentance and his jaw dropped. Nero grinned.

"I know, right? It's like this whole week is 'Show Off Nero's Abs' themed."

"I...it's...."

"I'm just glad I still had this stuff around from that last boosic video. Well, come on, let's get this day going!" Nero said, sashaying up the steps of the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:24 pm
Perry stood by the stairs, dressed, as he'd told Vinnie, in one of the fearleader's spare uniforms.
He paused in his conversation with a ridiculously dressed Nathair to stare at the bubble and Glen's dramatic arrival.

"Ok.. THAT is possibly the most disturbing thing i've seen in my unlife... "

Nathair snickered. "Hardly a surprise though is it?"

"Well, he already dressed like his mother on Monday, I suppose this is the logical progression of his career in the biz."

"Ye know, I think this dressin' as a girl has ye more werecatty than ever."

Perry rolled his eyes. "I'm just glad I avoided heels, how do ghouls walk in those things? and why is this skirt so short?" He tugged at the offending hemline. "I feel so exposed."

"I dinnae know, it's somewhat liberating."

"You wear a skirt every day."

"it's a kilt ye uncultured heathen."

Perry waved a hand dismissively. "just keep telling yourself that." He paused. "Oh.. my goth.. is that Manny?" He pointed, barely able to contain the laughter.
The minotaur looked distinctly uncomfortable in his sister's clothes, while Heath seemed to have embraced the theme and proudly strutted ahead, waving to the snickering crowd.

"Looking bootiful Manny!" Perry called over the crowd, doubling over with laughter.  

Perry Hartley

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:31 pm
Sally headed to the school, her suit clean and her drawn on mustache and beard combo giving her the boo look she needed. Sure, it was essentially the same thing she wore on Monday, with glasses and a hat added, but hey, she only had so much to work with.

She tilted her head as she watched Glen float down in a bubble. He seemed right at home in his outfit. Smiling to herself, she headed inside to what everyone else was wearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 pm
Motthew looked ahead as he walked to the school. Flying in a dress was definitely out of the question. Even so, he grinned, looking up.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying the spirit day just as well as the rest! The atmosphere was totally happy and excited. Motthew laughed, passing a few boos in their outfits. They looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Cheer up!" he told them "You decided to wear it, so enjoy it!" he laughed again as he walked into the school.  

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:10 pm
Marceline's bony fingers slid threw her newly-shorn locks, a daring step in her gender-swapped outfit for the day. Although, it wasn't all that daring; it was a common trait of Loa that hair and nails will grow back quickly if cut, so she'd have her normal tresses back by Tombcoming. Trying in vain to stifle laughter at some boos' awkward attempt to walk in skullettos, she made her way to her locker.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Tori closed her locker, as she's she'd arrived early. It was entertaining watching all the boos and ghouls with their gender swapped clothes. She didn't have cable so the Spirit Week amused her greatly.

"Marcie! Wow you look fangtastict!" She admired her boldness with her hair cut, she owned her look and looked beautiful.

"You must be really excited about Tombcoming huh?" She asked with a smile. "Do you have a date yet?" Because if she didn't Tori had not problem helping her find love! ... she wondered how Felix and Jewels feared after their set up. She'd have to ask them today when she saw them  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:10 pm
Doriana trudged into the school with very big clothing. She borrowed a casual outfit from her uncle. She fixed the suspenders around her shoulder, amd she turned to Dashner Hawke. She had gotten a last minute ride to school with him, due to accidentally sleeping late.
She thought SHE looked bad, this boo didn't look like he was enjoying his turquoise dress and the vest. She was sure ghost it would look beautiful on a ghoul, but a boo she wasn't so sure. She nodded, and they shook hands.

"Thanks, Dashner. I hope that you somewhat understand my dellimma..." she remarked him.

"Oh no problem, I love helping my fellow students at Monster High. Vote Dashner!" He said, waving, and walking off to join his bro'.

She was still trying to decide who she was going to vote for, but she waved back and tried to search out to find some friends. Spotting out Motthew, she gave him a wave. "Good morning, Motthew! Nice... Dress."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm
Doriana Taylor
"Good morning, Motthew! Nice... Dress."

Motthew heard her voice and smiled, glancing back at her. He did a quick twirl and curtsied "Oh, you like it? Its my absolute fave!" he joked in a high voice "Isn't it just killer?" he laughed.  

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm
Tori Underbridge

"Thanks, Tori!" Marceline smiled, awkwardly fidgeting with her short hair again. "Well, Rory Bludworth asked me to Tombcoming and I guess I'm goin' with him. I just..."

Something had been on Marceline's mind ever since Rory asked her to the dance, and since her doommates had moved out, she didn't really have anyone to vent to about it.

"I guess we're datin'? I'm not sure, really! We've gone out a few times, but..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm
"I'm not an expert... But I'd say so. Ad he did ask you to Tombcoming so it's all all a cool breeze from this point on. As long as nothing horrific happens from now until the dance!"

Tori nodded enthusiastically. How romantic! Her beasties where all going to have dates to their Tombcoming! And she was so thrilled to see who will be the Scream Queen.

"Rorry's very polished, you two will have such a blast together."  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:46 pm
Motthew Clendenin
"Isn't it just killer?"

Doriana nodded and put on the deepest voice she could use. "It's elegant, my lady. She bowed like a formal guy at a formal dance would do, and extended a hand.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" She tried to hold in her giggles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:13 pm
Doriana Taylor
"May I have this dance, my lady?"

Motthew gave a girly giggle and took her hand "Oh yes, of course!" he said. He crouched a little so she was taller than he was and gave his girly giggle again, "Oh you are such a gentleman!"

He stepped on her foot a little with his and gave a giggle again "Oops, sorry. Two left talons. Tee hee~" he joked.  

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 am
Ronan was really starting to look forward to the end of spirit week, mostly so he could go back to wearing clothing he felt comfortable in instead of a parade of mostly ludicrous costumes.
The ghouls had come through though, helping him pick out a particularly girly ensemble.
Anxiously, he tugged at his sleeves. Ghoul's clothing was so snug fitting and the bow that had been supposed to keep his hair out of his eyes was doing more to get in the way than his curls ever could.
He felt ridiculous, but looking around, it seemed most of the other boos did to.

"That's a good look for you man."

Ronan stared at the winged boo he vaguely recognised as Dashner's new football bluddy Perry.

"This theme is particularly ridiculous."

"True that, but hey, embrace it. all the other boos look stupid as well. "

Ronan nodded, but it was difficult to feel totally comfortable dressed like this. He longed for the familiarity of his old coat and scarf, he felt constricted and self concious despite the best efforts of his ghoulfriends who'd helped pick the outfit out.

He passed Doriana and Mothew, dancing in the hall, an action that baffled him all the more. Hadn't Doriana specifically said she couldn't dance?
It seemed the new boo was quite comfortable in his dress, Ronan felt himself wishing he could have that kind of confidence.

"Doriana and the new boo seem to be enjoying themselves."
He joined Dashner. "You look just like your sister." Truth be told, it was a little disturbing to him. Ronan kept having momentary lapses where he forgot he wasn't talking to Falconnie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 am
Gryff rolled his eyes as he walked down the halls, full of boys in dresses and skirts and ghouls in pants.

"Ghouls wearing pants," he muttered sarcastically, "my god, what'll they think of next, voting?'

He trudged down the hall, past the wall of school photos and trophies. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted one of his older brother Byff, smiling with a group of casketball players, each of them wearing a fearleading uniform. Gryff paused, took out a piece of gum and chewed on it for a minute before sticking it as hard as he could over his brother's face.

He walked away feeling a little lighter.. Stereotypical Gender Expression Day was getting off to better start than usual. He was even grudgingly participating in the event, but in protest he refused to make it pink.

Gryff N

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:02 am
"Well hello there, cutie, do you come here often?" Draconia giggled as she stalked up to Manny Taur from behind and gave him a hug. Manny was wearing one of his sister, Minnie Taur's outfits, a cute sock-hop style combo with a neck scarf, fitted blouse and voluminous pink moo-dle skirt, finished off with a smart pair of saddle shoes.

Manny puffed out his chest and swished his skirt.

"I make this look good, don't I!" He blustered as the appliqued cow on his skirt bobbed back and forth.

"You certainly do." Draconia agreed as she flipped up the collar of her lettermanster's jacket. She'd borrowed it from Malicestair Crawley, a fellow winged-creature she'd known from Flier's Ed. What could be more boyish attire than the jacket 80% of the boos in Monster High wore?

"Draconia! Pose for a picture?" Draconia turned around. It was Iris Clops, wearing a very cute vintage reporter's get-up and holding up her digital camera. "We're going to be putting up pictures from Spirit Week on the Gory Gazette's blahg, and I'd love to get some pictures of the candidates from today!"

"Sure!" Draconia put her arm around Manny's waist and the two grinned. "QUEEEESE!"

*Flash!* The camera clicked and Iris gave them a nod.

"Thanks!" Iris called to them before running off to find more photo opportunities. Draconia grinned at Manny.

"I really DO think you pull the look off better than Minnie ever has." She told him with a sly grin. "Tell you what...how about today, I carry YOUR books to class?"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games