Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Fright Night - Spooky Clutch Hatching Feast - Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Migel had arrived. Suddenly, C'sar's focus shifted, and locked right on his frien-

And Migel walked right past him.

For the first time. The first time in their entire friendship, Migel chose someone else above him. C'sar did not even remotely know how to process it. He didn't show anything on the outside, didn't show that it bothered him, that his feeling of isolation had just increased one hundredfold. Well. Do not think of him, my C'sar. Think of me. Only of me. The weight of that presence on his mind was intense, almost beyond his capacity to bear. But bear it he did. He couldn't think about his emotions.

Couldn't think about the fact that his dragon wanted him, unrepentantly, to cut Migel out of his life. What did politics matter if he did not have his friend beside him? Ah, but that was a weakness he could not afford to have. It would be exploited. I would exploit it, said the Bronze, brushing up beneath his hand to encourage him to stroke his soft hide. And stroke he did, pondering the world as it stretched out before him. His expression blank, he changed his trajectory to veer toward one of the refreshment tables.

He wasn't quite ready to have that conversation. Maybe he never would be. Shaffitall.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Andranis
Jacomus, P'tius, & two sneaky flits

Chirping happily, Marsh settled on Her Other Human's shoulder, offering the coin. Where she'd gotten it was irrelevant, as she'd done what she'd been taught to. Surely he'd be proud? Her Human was usually proud and happy, why not Her Other Human?

When they drew closer to Jacomus, she chittered greeting to him, holding up the shiny again. She did well, right?!

Shifting his klah so it wouldn't spill, Jacomus smiled and wrapped his arm around Casgar. "Well hello yourself! And hello, Marsh! Should've expected you, where Fish is you're not far away." On his shoulder, Fish chittered happily. "Was just dodging my brother there... Didn't do a good job of it."

P'tius' eyebrow went up as he regarded the two flits. "You have a bronze AND two firelizards. You never cease to amaze me." He paused, then eyed the green flit. "Why does that one have a mark?"

"Petty pick-pocketting, of course." Holding his hand out for the mark, Jacomus smiled. "Might have taught them a bit too well..."

The elder brother could only chuckle, then looked Casgar over. "So... Now that I can properly focus since nobody's getting... Torn apart... You're the one who's tamed my wild brother?"

Poor little Marsh seemed so distraught that he hadn't praised her for the mark that Casgar's heart went out to her. "Marsh, you are a very good little thief. Very nice. But maybe don't steal during my feet, love." What a sweet girl, though. Casgar reached up and scratched her little wedge shaped head, crooning over her a bit as he did so. Poor little mite. It wasn't her fault that her person was a sneak thief- er, pirate.

Jacomus wrapped his arm around him, and Casgar found a foolish grin tugging at his lips. "I can see that. Maybe you need tips on how to dodge relatives... I certainly haven't seen mine in Turns beyond counting." If he had any left living, that was. Of that he was very much not certain. No, they could all have died during the first Fall, for all he knew. But then, he'd been persona non grata for a long time.

Glancing up at P'tius (and yes, he did have to look up,) Casgar nodded. "If tamed is the right word for it, then yes. I'm the one who has 'tamed' your brother." Although really, he didn't feel as though he'd tamed anyone. Maybe he was the one who had been tamed. On the other hand, J'mus was taking regular baths, and keeping his hair neat and tidy. And he currently smelled like a particular cologne that Casgar had gifted him. "Are you so surprised? I think it was mutual."

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 pm
Rio

Rio held very still as he was inspected, scarcely daring to breathe until Brancath had quite finished circling him, looking him up and down for Faranth knew what. He hoped, desperately, for her approval, but didn't expect her to give it...but, oh, she did, and spoke it to him directly. He bowed his head in thanks, and would have said more, but then Isilje was bouncing up from her seat, and he stood just in time to receive the hug properly - and, most importantly, do so without spilling his wine on his new friend and her lovely clothes! He laughed and hugged her close, and mouthed a silent 'Thank you' to her dragon. He didn't doubt that if he ever did make her regret it (not that he ever would!), she would make him regret it.

"I will count it an honor to to hold the title of First Friend," he pronounced with good humor, "Which means that what I said before goes double: anything you need, I'm here. Not that I have any great influence, as a lowly Candidate who used to be a lowly Trader, but, well, I'm here. And I am pretty good at getting things, if there ever is an actual thing that you need."

"I would be delighted to sit with you! I will confess, lunch feels like a very long time ago. Is there anything I can get you while- Oh, hello there!" With a flash of bright-and-dark green, another hatchling zipped past with a bugle to pounce upon Brancath, and Rio shook his head with a chuckle. Goodness, baby dragons! This was the one that had...well. They didn't always know better, as had been thoroughly explained in lessons, and he wasn't going to hold it against her. It probably helped that he'd come away unscathed. Her rider came hurrying along behind her, and Rio smiled and dipped his head in greeting. "Good evening."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Mewsings of An Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:17 pm
ShinosBee

The excitement of the Hatching had turned into pure, unmitigated horror. Lateth had been terribly upset, and S'dan had spent the majority of the event trying to calm him down. When the little Blue had began to keen, Lateth had immediately demanded that they go to help calm him down. But the baby was still so new, and there had been no way of knowing what the impact of such a social call might have been. As much as S'dan would have taken such an event calmly, for the most part, his connection to his bondmate brought a certain urgency that he might not otherwise have felt.

Shaff, but that had been something else. Intense. The kind of thing that always made him want to celebrate living. S'danMine, the lady from before is here, Lateth informed S'dan, whose focus shifted suddenly to a familiar figure. A figure that he'd gotten to know rather well, just a few weeks back. Well now. Dressed in his Gather best, the Western Bronzerider carefully skirted around the crowd until he could make a beeline for her. "Amna. It's good to see you again." Ah yes, the smoothest of smooth opening remarks, that.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:28 pm
Isilje of White Brancath

"I have to say, then, that you are the best." She laughed brightly, her eyes warm and delighted as he settled beside her. She would have started to say something when a sudden thrill of joy from Brancath had her heart skipping, her eyes going wide, "Oh!" The tiny white bugled happily, loudly, all but tangling herself with her Green sister, placated by the presence of the young female, and her rather sensible rider. Joy, love, causing her beloved's eyes to whirl deep purple and blue as she nuzzled Suwayeth. Slowly, her wing threw over her sister's shoulder, crooning, My beloved green sister, my Suwayeth. I am glad to see your mood so changed.

Isilje's eyes glittered as she moved her hand to touch Rio's "That's Suwayeth. She looks to Kieza, who....Hello, Kieza." Her eyes were bright and glittering. Were it not for the fact that color did not swirl in her eyes, or change, they might be akin to her dragonet's. "Looks like I'm just going to have friends all over the weyr." It was with loving amusement that she said this, hands moving to give Brancath a tiny piece of meat, "I have Klah, some bubbly pie, and my friend and dragon. I'm making new friends...I think this is a good night so far." Innocently, her head lay on his shoulder, eyes closing in peace for just a moment. This was a lovely life to have.

Meepfur

Mewsings of An Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:40 pm
"Sorry to hear that." he said evenly, his arm dropping back to his side. If she didn't want to talk about it, that was fine. He could understand. She wasn't the sort of person to complain about others behind their back, but he would still be here if she needed to talk, and he hoped she knew that.

"We're alive." Migel said, lifting his shoulders. "That seems like reason enough to celebrate." He stepped around so they were in more of a circle to talk, making sure there was room for Serfie as well. And that was right, wasn't it? So many injured, but he, Shahera, Cesare, Serfie, were all completely unharmed. He hadn't been fast enough to save Marinel in the end, but they'd kept him from getting any more injured than he was. All in all, that seemed like a win to him. He looked at his hands briefly. That's right. They were alive. He should be happy. So why did it feel like something was digging into his chest? Just don't thinking about it... He could push the feeling away as long as he didn't stop to think too long.

From Serfie's words to her, it seemed like someone else wasn't so sanguine about it. He glanced back towards Dolmar, trying to piece together what he might have said. "No one could have stopped that." he told her, shaking his head slightly. He felt as bad about it as she likely did. He was right there, and he still hadn't been fast enough.. "He's lucky you were there afterwards, though. Things could have gone worse."

faesinger

Revel1984

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:58 pm
Therianth sent affection to Hessianth. She appreciated his offer and it would serve Strigonth’s right. Shahera might have already forgiven D’mar but Therianth most definitely had not. Deal.

Shahera understood Serfie’s feelings. There wouldn’t have been anything to celebrate for her either now were it not for Therianth. She reached out a hand to grab Serfie’s. “You are a good person to care so much. Thank you. And the white lives or we would have heard more keening and be having another bonfire.” Shahera let go, allowing Serfie to leave if she so chose. Shahera knew that crowds were not Serfie’s comfort area.

Shahera looked at Migel again seeing the way her words had been taken. She was not having a great track record today ways she? She gave him an apologetic look. “We are alive and our loved ones are still alive. This is a good reason to celebrate, Migel you are right.” Shahera had a feeling that the fight was no longer about Marinel’s injury, but she refrained from mentioning it. Gently she told Migel, “you should be with your friend.” Charge? Person of protection? Object of affection? Shahera wasn’t even sure what was going on in that relationship anymore. Things had changed since the Gold flight. It have been subtle but just barely there. Well, whatever the relationship she knew C’sar would not be pleased with Migel for not being there.

Therianth, though, turned worried and pleading eyes on both Serfie and Migel. Please don’t leave her Shahera, they seemed to say.

demon_pachabel

Revel1984

DruidTigeress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:00 pm
Kieza and Green Suwayeth

Kieza felt her cheeks redden as she noted that she could be intervening on a private moment. She bowed her head lightly as she did a small curtsy to Isilje and Rio. "I apologize if I'm interrupting. I couldn't stop her." As she said this a small smile pulled at her lips, one that she could not stop if she had wanted to. Happiness rolled through the rider and dragon bond, making her heart flutter pleasantly with how happy Suwayeth was at the moment. She looked at the dragonet who was completely immersed and pleased with snuggling under the slightly smaller white's wing, her snout nuzzling into her sister's cheek in a sweet show of love. As the other girl said her name, her face reddened a touch more in embarrassment; she had never really experienced the social aspects, though she had often been to Gathers. She had been one to hug the shadows and stay away from heavy groups of people. "Yes, I am Kieza and my darling is Suwayeth, beautiful Suwayeth."

At her name, Suwayeth raised her head, eyes swirling purple and blue. I am yours and you are Mine. The dragonet all but squealed at the girl happily before turning her attention to her beauteous sister. Sistermine, I could have picked you out of a thousand white dragons, lovely sweet Brancath. You have helped my mood change, I fear that others do not understand my actions, but I fear not many would look at me any differently if I had just savaged the boy for being so... ugh. The dragonet shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. It had taken her quite a bit to finally allow herself to ignore the stares, the notice that killing that boy had caused - she did not relish it. She had not done it for fame, but alas she would be known for a while, whether in good spirits or in vehemence.

Kieza frowned a touch at her dragon's words, but only shook her head. She would not have thought any differently than what she already thought of her dragon had Suwayeth Impressed someone else. A dragon was a dragon, and a human was human. One could not fault the great beasts for having a temper. And Suwayeth had not been the first to ever kill in a Hatching, yet it would still raise on the skin of people's memories like a livid scar for a long time. The girl aimed to show that Suwayeth would grow to be a strong creature and worthy of praise rather than a maddening memory of a bloody moment on the sands.

"It's a pleasure to meet the two of you. It feels nice to finally relax for a while before the real work begins." Kieza said finally, pulling herself to the present at-hand moment in time, she looked between the two, noting the rich smile that pulled at the other girl's face, clearly replicating the joy of the dragonet she was bonded with. Kieza felt it too, her heart beating a fluttering tempo in her chest but her thoughts comforting, for Suwayeth was comforted being with her white sister more than she had been in any other company since the Hatching. She did not recognize the boy, but thought nothing of it. Western Weyr was all but unfamiliar besides a few faces of other High Reaches Candidates who were attending the Feast, and the newly Impressed pairs that would be remaining to become part of Western Weyr like herself.

Meepfur

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 pm
Here, try this.

Venn held out a strip of smoked meat for Nzambith who gobbled it up happily. It seemed no matter what he offered her the little green was eager to eat it, whether it was cooked or not. She did turn her nose up at the few vegetables that he had offered her, preferring meat and only meat. He could recall her eagerness to crunch bones and slurp brains from the Hatching, but so far he hadn't been in a position to offer her the treat again. She didn't complain, though, and ate the scraps that he fed to her.

Something drew her attention away from the table and she turned to spot her sister and the tall rider she had claimed as her own. Resting her cheek on Vennodren's leg as her rider ate, she called back to her sister in turn.

Yes, there is lots that taste good. Not as good, but still good. She paused to let Venn feed her another strip of meat, gulping it down hungrily without bothering to chew. This meat is harder and tougher but has a pleasant taste. Brains are still best, she added happily. At this point Venn reached down to stroke her neck, an amused expression on his face.

"Who are you talking to, Nzambith?" he asked, not bothering to speak through their connection. This was a party after all, it wouldn't do to have it be silent! His little dragon motioned with her head to Arma and Seirath and after a moment he glanced over as well, a smile tugging at his features. He gave them a little wave and motioned to one of the empty seats beside him to join him at their leisure.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:16 am
Rio

"Far be it from me to argue, if you say so," Rio accepted the praise with an amused smile that dimpled his cheeks, any fleeting hurt from his initial reception by Brancath now entirely forgotten.  Whether the dragon would ever come to like him, he couldn't say, but he would do his best, and in the meantime he at least had leave to be in the presence of her rider.  To lose his new friend only hours after meeting her would have been terrible!

"Kieza," he repeated warmly after the greenrider's name was given, and set down his wine that he might offer a hand in greeting.  Politeness would have dictated that he stand, as well, but with Isilje settled against him, an awkward compromise was required.  It was...okay to have a Weyrling hugged against him, right?  He hoped so! "You're not interrupting at all, we were just celebrating!  I'm Rio, and it's lovely to meet you and Yours."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Mewsings of An Angel

Meepfur
Crew

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:40 am
Serfie shrugged at Migel,it wasn't their fault .. they didn't know what she was going to do once the feast was over. She just couldn't be here for a little while, she was trying to get used to being in the Weyr but there were so many people ... it was difficult for a girl who spent her entire life avoiding people, so being alive, really wasn't much to celebrate.

She felt Shahera grab for her hand and she didn't immediately pull away, "I don't.... i mean... you tried to help me, so... i want to help you ... he's an a**" she grumbled, wanting to punch D'mar in his stupid face "oh i meant the boy, he's still in the infirmary apparently... lost an eye" she almost growled "What did D'mar want you to do? ... DIE for his stupid clingy brother?" she snapped, she had heard some of what the brothers had been through and really, she couldn't blame either but that was no excuse to have said what he'd said to her friend.

Serfie wanted to flee, but she wanted to stay too, she didn't know what to do so when Shahera let go of her hand and turned to talk to Migel, she stepped backwards a couple of steps, knowing the other two were closer, had probably known each other longer. She was all torn up inside and her thoughts of fleeing the Weyr were getting mixed up with the regret and bad feelings of those she would leave behind.

faesinger

DruidTigress
for mention

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:41 am
Waiver

Cedarian
The young man didn't mind helping to straighten out the brown dragon's cloak. He made quite a striking figure with the cloak and mantled wings; he'd never met a dragon that seemed to like fabric or material, but it suited this one well. "Well, I'm glad he insisted. It compliments him well," he stated, pleased by the dragon's sense of taste. The little cloak allowed him to stand out from the rest all the more -- not that his lovely ruddy colors and patterns wouldn't have captured the eye alone.

When G'ryl shared the brown's compliment, the strawberry-blond gave another dip of his head. "And he has fine taste." A pleased smile tugged at the corners of his lips, and his ego felt decidedly much better. It was good to know there were others out there with such fine tastes. A shame, though, that like D'mar, this new ally would be on a different path than he. A shame they couldn't all have Impressed... Mmph. But he tucked that thought back. There would be other Hatchings.

As G'ryl explained the extent of his wounds, Cedarian's brows knit. The fact that he and D'mar had survived that's bronze's attack was amazing. Unless, of course, the bronze had not actually meant to kill? Mph. It was hard to say, really. How many Candidates had that one torn up all in the sake of... fun? Pleasure? Cedarian wasn't sure what to call it, but he would not forget the laughter and joy he had heard and felt as the bronze terrorized the boys. "Mph, lucky indeed." And that was said with sincerity. Honestly, D'mar and G'vryl could have found themselves in the same state as Henwas. They both truly had been lucky -- and what if Sarcoth had not found G'ryl alive? That would have been a great tragedy, indeed. "Well, the healers are said to be well practiced in keeping the Weyr's riders patched up and on their feet. It might be difficult, but I have no doubt the Weyr has contingency plans when their weyrlings are wounded." Anything else would be unprofessional and sloppy.

Thankfully, the conversation went back to clothing and fashion, and Cedarian was pleased that the man had noticed. "My family has connections with a hidden gem from Western Hold by name of R'hys. He's not part of the main Hold -- he's settle in a small Hold closer to the coast. He and his family have been tailors for generations, and he's quite discerning with his business and clientele. He's only a Journeyman, but I do say he has a Master's quality." Cedarian had no shame in promoting the work of the tailor, especially with one of so fine taste as G'ryl. If Cedarian lit up under his praise, it couldn't be helped. He was quite a vain creature, and tonight, he was in need of some fawning. At least someone at this Weyr had noticed his beauty. "It depends on the occasion, really," he explained as the conversation changed to hair. "I've had appalling luck in finding a solid product that doesn't turn it brittle and course, or melt if I'm out in the sun. One must be cautious, of course, as there are many deficient crafters on the market these days selling tunnelsnake oil. So if you've a name, then I've an ear and many older brothers who also might in need of a superior product."

Voices had lifted and raised, which did cause the young man to glance over at the source. There was some sort of commotion happening, some sort of upset. It sounded like Shahera and . . . Was that D'mar? Had his friend actually made it to the Hatching? And what was ... Well. There wasn't anything to be done. Others had jumped in, and he was hosting G'ryl's attention now. No, it would be rude to excuse himself from one conversation simply to follow up with D'mar. The other man was no damsel in distress after all, and was making a new acquaintance out of this brown rider. That suited him just fine.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Teiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:18 am
Lucayr so did love a party. Especially one in honor of someone he cared for, such as his brother. Lovely little Silviu, now a rider! A shame he’d belong to Western for the foreseeable future, though. At least they would be able to communicate through their dragons. And, speaking of communication…

Decked out in Harper blue Gather finery, the slender sandy-blond weaved his way through the throng, carefully shielding his gitar against his chest. His ample height had allowed him to spot his quarry dragonlengths away, and he made straight for her, a wide grin on his face as he strode up. “Mistress Ink, how lovely you look this evening!” He dipped low in an extravagant bow worthy of the stage. “Have you heard the news? My young sibling Silviu has managed to Impress a blue.”

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Garbed in gleaming lavender and silver jacquard damask with wispy sleeves that trailed to the floor, Lady Ink stood resplendent. While on many occasions she chose to blend into the crowd, tonight she had been Weyrwoman Zheria's arm candy. It had not been possible to hide, and she did not bother. She stood, watching Lucayr as he approached, his precious gitar cradled like a loved one. And indeed, it undoubtedly was. "You are kind, Lucayr... and to be congratulated. How fortunate to have a relation among the newly Impressed."

And a Blue dragon, at that. If the lady was partial to the dragon's color, it could not be helped. Her own beautiful Morth was perfection itself, albeit grounded and unable to do his duty by the Weyr. She offered Lucayr a hand to take, awaiting his report.

Teiha

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:11 pm
demon_pachabel

Mx Cherie

Zheria of gold Eveleth
The woman looked over the crowd, noting who to to approach later, and letting her eyes look through those who were not worth her time. She knew Ink was on the prowl, furthering the agenda of High Reaches Weyr, and would be certain to steal a report from her lips later. There were a few here that were on her radar -- rumor had it that there was one known as Ambrin who might be worth seeking out, and her own Wingleader K'ienn might serve use. He was now in a position to actually be useful to her, and not just because he was a decent Threadfighter. He was young enough, handsome, charming, and she planned on exploiting that... assuming she could ensure his trust and loyalty.

As she looked over the crowd, she felt a surge of joy flush through her link with Eveleth; the sort of maternal feeling that let Zheria know immediately whom was now at this party. The queen did not need to confirm -- there were few queens who could draw on Eveleth's maternal side, and one of them was tucked quietly away at Western.

"Aishe," she greeted as the woman approached, inclining her head. She took her eyes off the crowd for a brief moment, admiring the red-haired woman with an appreciative gaze. High praise, coming from Zheria. Still, as soon as she took in the others form, she was back to observing the crowd. "You're looking radiant. How nice of you to join us -- or are you simply here to rob the Weyr of their marks and their happy marriages?" There was no doubt that the trader was a fine looking woman, and could easily get many to eat out of her hand. Especially in the outfit she was currently wearing -- an outfit even Zheria could well appreciate.

As she spoke, her eyes fell upon a young woman with dark hair, and quite an intriguing skin tone. Dark like hers, but also stained pale. Someone unusual, and not someone she happened to know. One of the Candidates. Yes, she remembered seeing that one down on the Sands... The stranger stood out among a crowd just as Isilje had done.

Green eyes stared down at Martirae, watching as the girl stalked purposefully up to her. Her stance never changed, though she lifted one brow expectantly, waiting. If the girl wished to speak, then let her speak. She wanted to know what drew the other toward her, and what she wished of her. Whoever she was, the girl was now the tiniest of blips on her radar; someone bold enough to approach, but for what purpose? Was she the pawn of another? A possible threat? Someone she could crush? Use? Destroy? All these possibilities flashed through the queen rider's mind as she waited.

Surely, Martirae had enough sense not to waste her time.

- - -
The large golden dragon had been settled off to the side, watching the going ons as if she owned the Weyr. Honestly, the queen couldn't help it. As far as the ambitious gold was concerned, she was THE great golden queen of Pern. Benden might boast that it was the original savior of Pern, but now, such boasts were hollow. Their plan had failed and they were now scrambling to make sense of it all. But the world didn't look to them now -- the world looked to High Reaches, whether they were happy to do so or not. Eveleth was not unaware, and it was this sort of power the queen had hatched desiring. Like rider, like dragon.

When Rhianth appeared, decked out in jewels and gems, the older queen gave a happy, pleasant rumble of greeting. She did not rise to greet the other -- she let Rhianth come to her -- but her eyes whirled a happy blue at seeing her young daughter. Rhianth, darling. The Hatching was more or less uneventful. Harsh as it sounded, as far as Eveleth was concerned it was a success. All of the Hatchlings had found their own, and that was what was important. Any pain or death inflicted was dismissed by the queen -- there were many stupid Candidates out there, and as far as she were concerned, and Vimiath had been in a rough spot. Eveleth did not begrudge the babies distress. A queen needs a night out to spread her wings now and then, so it is good of you to come. There were other queens out there -- Vimiath, Sharath, Sheyoth, Kilakeeth, and others -- but she was content on her perch with Thistreth. The bronze, who had been settled beside the larger gold, rumbled a please and joyous greeting at his golden daughter, but was content to let the ladies speak. He knew his place -- and that was as the chosen escort of Eveleth.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff