Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:30 pm
Custom Form:

Name: Rostek

Stage: Teenish looking child (he is still a beast as a child)

Pokemon Breed: Gigalith

Shiny: Y/N? No

Gender: Male (all male and then some this guy is a beast, solid huge muscles and tower's over most others (7 or 8 feet when he is a teen of armored solid sexy muscles))

Hair Style: (if any) Something fitting as a body guard

Eyes: your choice <3

Attitude/Nature: Quiet, noble, powerful, protective (strong silently type with a loving and devoted heart)

Clothing Style: Naked ( unless rock counts as armor/clothes)

Pokemon Features: Four legs (Sexy beast taur <3), gems and rock armor/skin, coloration

Potion: Biggly Potion (maybe just the markings shining in his crystals instead of on his skin?)

Will be blessed by Arceus when he becomes a teen <3 <3

Link to the quest thread so you can see more info on him. Lots of great plotting XD <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:33 pm
Name: Bertie

Stage: (Child, Teen, or Adult) Child

Pokemon Breed: Cherrizee (cherrim + spritzee)

Shiny: Y/N? n/n

Gender: hermaphroditic, identifies as male (is this ok? if not... male, I guess? )

Hair Style: (if any) cc, though I fancy Bertie with downy/feathery hair

Eyes: cc, happy or kind?

Attitude/Nature: Naive (sunny and cheerful in the sun, super gloomy when cloudy)

Clothing Style: cute, adorable, feminine (yes, frilly aprons are an option)

Body Style: short, slim, delicate

Pokemon Features: (tail, ears, wings, etc)
CC... but I would like Bertie to take after the cherrim side the most as a child, then show more spritzee features with age. I picture a face with a looooong narrow nose, though. >> ... << ... >> <3

I am claiming a Hybrid Potion for Bertie.

Bertie's quest post
My potion post

Melomar
Crew

Wind-up Waffles

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:34 pm
Name: Penny

Pokemon Breed: Snubbull

Shiny: N

Attitude: Shy

Special: Maybe a "hair" bow? Even though she's shy, she can totally still look grumpy and fierce! <3

( thank you thank you thank you thank you )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 pm
Name: Fred

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Litwick

Shiny: N

Hair Style: If you can make the melted wax of a litwick look like a hair style please. Not much longer than his ears please.

Eyes: Deceiving. Looks friendlier than he is!

Attitude/Nature: Evil of course, but he'll pretend otherwise!

Clothing Style: Ideas: X and X (no hats, or sunglasses. Something kind of cool looking. feel free to do whatever you think fits that)

Pokemon Features: The flame, the wax drip (see hair)

Blessings: None

Potions: Biggly Potion, Pyrotastic burn cream (red flames please), and shadow potion.
Maybe make the tribal markings from the biggly potion red to stand out on the dark colored skin/match the flame color?

Eevee Is Best

Dedicated Collector

Melomar
Crew

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:43 pm
Copy-paste from the Creativity Contest for reference. smile

Quote:
Name: Kimbley

Stage: Teen

Pokemon Breed: (shadow) Arceus

Shiny: Y/N? no

Hair Style: (if any) FABULOUS. (long? wavy? extravagant, wild, strange? just make it fabulous! and full of body! *sparkle* )

Eyes: Big and beautiful *wink*

Attitude/Nature:
Attitude: FABULOUS. a diva. loves attention and loves people! loves himself most. He's also shadow arceus so instead of The Creator, he fancies himself as The Destroyer. He will be chipper but diabolical.
Nature: Naive (believes everyone should know him, love him, and understand him... and does not actually realize that destroying things is a bad thing)

Clothing Style: FABULOUS. ahem... this is mostly CC so take my suggestions as you will. But I am thinking his clothing would be flashy and brightly colored. He's also a teenager so good taste isn't as important as later on when he's a "mature adult."

- A Boa would be Great. Sequins, sure! Anything a diva might like. Or anything colored or textured in a delightful way. Soft things. Warm colors. Um... CC. xD

- Another direction you might go is one of those cosplay stage types... dressing as power rangers/guyver/etc or something. (maybe look up pictures of the band, psycho le cemu, for some fun examples)

- Whatever you do, if you can make it obvious this is a male, that would be great too. (I don't see how you could pull this off so don't stress over it)

- Also, please give him some sort of adornment (such as an anklet, necklace or broach) that keeps his powers in check. We don't want him actually destroying stuff.

Pokemon Features:
the arc (maybe this can be something wing-like in shape, but not an actual flapping wing, or an ornate necklace, or some sort of clothing thing)
the small feet
the ears/horns
the head tail might be inspiration for hair? ... or... a just head tail...
the tail
colors at your discretion (I prefer pokemon color for skin though, when possible)

Blessings: n/a

Potions: Shattered, Pinkan, Shadow (half pink, half shadow, All Fabulous!)
(please tell me if my interpretation of these potions is incorrect or illegal or something)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:25 pm
From the creativity contest:

Name: Paian

Stage: Adult

Pokemon Breed: Trevenant

Shiny: Y

Hair Style: like this, but bright red

Eyes: intense (scary), blue eyes

Attitude/Nature: Cold, distant at first glance. Caring around family and patients who get to know him.

Clothing Style: Doctor

Pokemon Features: head branches, limb like legs, some of the leaves (and anything else the colorist thinks would work)

Blessings: n/a

Potions: Shiny, Bioluminescent, and Pied Piper (preferably Chansey and/or Audino nurse entourage)

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 pm
Posted with Mew's permission

Name: Nidhogg

Pokemon Breed: Rayquaza

Evolving: Y/N?

Hair Style: Longer now, likely tied back in a messy braid. Anything not tied back, his bangs for example, will still be just as messy as before due to him flying around all the time. Color remains the same.

Eyes: Same

Attitude/Nature: Lazy and easily bored by things, still a follower of Jorm, getting more used to his humaneqse form and is a little more confident with it.

Clothing Style: I'd like him to keep his goggles, please. I'd like him to have either a bandana or scarf around his neck as well, something he puts over his mouth and nose while flying to keep from getting bugs in them.

Body Style: Lithe and strong, not overly muscular though.

Pokemon Features: Same as he has now

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:37 pm
Name: Hawke

Pokemon Breed: Aron/Houndour

Hair Style: White with bangs either tipped in red (dark or vibrant), electric blue or hot pink. Length should be anywhere between calves and shoulders. Style is inspired by refs (1, 2, 3) but ultimately up to you. c:

Eyes: Blue and intense as hell.

Attitude/Nature: Possessive over what she deems as 'hers'. Feral; snarling, biting, only speaks to close family

Clothing Style: Something inspired by these pics, all accesories/jewelry/colors/patterns are up to you! Should be somewhere between pretty punk princess and feral psychopath lol. Rips, and blood stains are also possibilities. Despite appearances, she does like 'girlier' things, so pinks/teals/ivory, etc. aren't out of the question for her - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Pokemon Features: Same as baby unless you want to add something since she's growing. <3

Baby - > Toddler/Child
1 Month Time (Jan 20 - Feb 20, 2015).

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:53 pm
Name: Mistaya

Pokemon Breed: Psyduck

Shiny: Y/N? No

Hair Style: Artist's choice. Have a base color of orange/dark orange though, with three streaks of black to represent the psyduck hairs~ 83

Eyes: Either black or very dark brown.

Attitude/Nature: ADHD, Affectionate, Playful

Clothing Style: A pale green beachdress or over-sized shirt worn like a dress. Low-maintenance child~

Body Style: Small but stout, hasn't quite gotten rid of 'baby chub'

Pokemon Features: Wee little ducky tail!, pale yellow skin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:49 pm
Name: Casey

Stage: Child Stage

Pokemon Breed: Aron/Houndour

Hair Style: Something like this? X No preference color wise...can be black like Solange or white like Urban... or bi-colored. Your choice.

Eyes: (if any) Narrowed...possibly threateningly. A quiet kid who looks intimidating works!

Attitude/Nature: Quiet (selectively mute)....Bitey

Clothing Style: Something like the outfit on the left except under the vest, can we have like a hockey jersey? (pick whatever team you want there! Like the Sharks or whatever)

Pokemon Features: The same as before works for me!

Extra: If it looks okay, a stuffy of some sort with it's head bitten off, and laying at his feet, and stuffing popping out of it (maybe some at his feet and some stuck in a tooth? *lol*), or a hockey stick held loosely in hand to go with the jersey.....or both? I dunno. Have fun with him! If you want the mask over his face still you can, I don't mind. Also, the twins can be in the same art if its easier, it's fine by us.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:53 pm
Name: Vardimon
Pokemon Breed: Druddigon
Shiny: Nope!
Hair Style: Wavy, longish, black with tips in whatever color you feel like adding
Eyes: Piercing yellow, but kind
Attitude/Nature: Gentle, extremely shy, friendly but cowardly -- he'll try to hide behind just about anything, however illogical, when frightened
Clothing Style: Possibly a hoodie, or a big scarf, or something that a person could feel like they can hide in. He works in a flower nursery, and doesn't mind cute things, so that could come across in the picture as well. xD
Body Style: See below
Pokemon Features: Have you ever watched Gargoyles? Like that, only druddigon. xD Leaning more towards Brooklyn's body style, without the beak. Feel free to play where you want! 83

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:26 pm
Name: Ilmari

Stage: adult

Pokemon Breed: Whimsicott + Dustox (Using hybrid potion)

Evolving: Nope

Hair Style: Similar to what he already has. If you want to add some form of a short ponytail go for it. Just have fun with him. X3

Eyes: Normal like his brown eyes used to be, but now with golden hues

Attitude/Nature: A quiet loner who has grown back into his solitary life after becoming a hybrid Ilmari still has a kind heart and a gentle nature about him. Has a very mysterious gentlemany feel about him.

Clothing Style: A long leather trench coat would be interesting since he would wear it to hide his dustox wings (if you could do a picture of maybe the wing blowing the coat behind him it could be cool to see a hint of the wings). Something fancy to go along with that idea. <3 Coat

Body Style: Similar to before.

Pokemon Features: Horns and the other features from his previous stage, but now he has Dustox wings as well.

*Using Hybrid Potion for Dustox wings

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:22 pm
Name: Eirian

Pokemon Breed: Furret

Hair Style: http://m.hairstyles9.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/360.jpg in brown : )
Eyes: Dark, black or brown

Attitude/Nature: Curious

Clothing Style: Long sleeved sweater (sleeves covering hands), jeans

Pokemon Features: Tail, ears, coloring

Note: Would really like an action pose--playing airplane or throwing a paper airplane. Have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:54 am
Req: X (RPs are on second page)

Name: Tadashi

Pokemon Breed: Togepi

Hair Style: similar to this

Eyes: happy brown

Attitude/Nature: cheerful

Clothing Style: little chef (hat covering one eye, as hat is a bit too big)

Pokemon Features: design of his shell and anything else you think would look good

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Growths, Customs, and Cert Drop Offs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas