[PD] New And Improved (( Cephas, Ilmari )) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:16 pm
This was incredible! Cephas was still getting used to the change. Not so long ago, he'd been a regular little cranidos, and now he was part human! He could reach things, and... and reach things! He was still working on coordination though. That was how he ended up smacking into the table outside the restaurant.

There was outdoor dining during the warmer months, and the tables were left in place all year. Cephas had been there before, and was used to walking right under the high tables. Today, he was enamored with his long arms and legs again, watching the limbs move in awe. When he got to the tables, he only ducked a little, his head clunking against the edge.

He fell backward when his legs kept moving without his upper half, and he blinked up at the table curiously. He raised a hand to his head, patting the hard scalp under his hair, completely unaffected by the impact. ......Wow! That was interesting. Mama would have been crying already!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Another day full of deliveries.

Instead of using his bike though Ilmari had decided to just walk the rest of the way home. It wasn't too bitter cold this day and only a light sprinkling of snow decorated the streets. It was a good idea to walk today. Smiling softly the whimsicott found himself passing streets that he hadn't walked in a long time. It was so nice and relaxing to not be so rushed for once. All of the errands he had been on lately had consumed his time leaving him little room to even eat or sleep.

On the way there was a restaurant and it was there that Ilmari found another poke-human, "Are you okay?" Leaning over one of the tables the teen smiled, "Anyone else might have been knocked out like that." Of course he had been worried at first, but seeing the boy just bounce back washed away those fears. Really though what a skull. Ilmari just chuckled quietly. He had never seen someone just headbutt a table like that and get away with it.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:15 pm
Looking up at the voice, Cephas gave the teen a bashful but wide grin. "I'm okay! I just got tall, so still getting used to it." He hopped back up to his feet and gave the table a smirk. "It'd take more'n that ta knock me out. I hit hard things all the time! Or, I did..." Should he stop headbutting things now that he was part human? He would have to ask mama.

He took another look at the teen and his smile brightened. "Were you a pokemon before? How long did it take you to get used to your change?" He was immediately comfortable with the stranger, gazing up at his fellow pokehuman with delight. He'd met pokehumans before, but he'd never imagined that he would be one as well!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Ilmari laughed, "You just got tall?" So was this another newly changed pokemon then, "I suppose that would be a reason to wack your head into things." He remembered his own first time in his human body, how odd it had been to go from being so tiny and light to having weight to him. It was odd not being able to ride on the wind anymore.

At the question Ilmari blinked, "Why yes I was." He looked towards the child with amusement, "I guess I was a lot like you...I was really tall all of a sudden. It took a few days, but eventually I got used to it." The whimsicott adjusted his bag on his shoulder as he walked around a table to get a good look at the angelic boy, "I was fortunate and had a trainer to watch after me even then. How about you? You have a home and warm place, yes?"

He knew that those who lived in the wilds had more struggles with the change than anything. Finding clothes, suddenly needing shelter for a human body, food, and such were harder to adapt to without a human or another poke-human's help. Ilmari really had lucked out himself. He could only hope the same for this little one.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 pm
Cephas couldn't help laughing along with the teen. The guy had such a nice laugh!

It cheered him up quite a bit to know that the teen had gone through a similar change. Instant bonding material! "Uh-huh! I have mama! Er- Josie. She's my trainer, and helps lots, but she's busy right now. So, I come out!" He looked down at himself. "I had lots of changes. I have long legs and long arms and fingers and my face. Oh, and hair!" He reached up to tug on his blue locks. "Did you have hair before? I didn't. I... I'm not sure I like it. It's kinda weird."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:02 pm
As Cephas laughed Ilmari felt his smile widen slightly. This really was one happy-go-lucky kid. In a way it made him slightly jealous. Had he ever had true days like that? Either way he hoped the kid could keep onto that light attitude. It was refreshing to see it these days.

"So you do then." Ilmari nodded, "Good to hear. I hope you don't make her worry by wandering out for too long though." He teased lightly, "Oh? I see, I see. You do have lots of that now." Blinking at the question Ilmari reached up to touch his own fluff of hair, "In a way I did." That was one thing that never had changed was how fluffy his hair felt, even now it was still light like cotton and still unmanageable most days. "You'll get used to it. If you didn't have it your head would get cold."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:10 pm
Little stub tail twitching contently, Cephas blushed slightly and nodded. "I won't be out too long. She does worry. We worries lots more since I changed. Uncle Roger says it's because I'm not as.. as.... sturdy as I was before." He stuck out a lip and poked his arm. "I guess my skin is different..."

His red eyes rose to look at the teen's magnificent curls, lips pursing slightly. "....Can I touch it?" he asked innocently, reaching a hand up hopefully.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm
"Good to hear." Ilmari nodded slowly, "It's good that they worry about you. Being a human is a different life...it's easier to get sick and such." He wrinkled his nose at the thought. Still most humans were a lot weaker than any poke-human he knew. He was thankful for that. How could he live without his powers? And to be even more susceptible to the cold than he was now? No thank you.

As Cephas reached up a hand Ilmari blinked in surprise. He wanted to touch his hair? "Alright, but..." Mischievously Ilmari winked as he bent down to let the boy touch his head, "Don't let anyone know I let you do this." After a moment he added playfully, "And be gentle I'm not as hard headed as you."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 pm
Cephas nodded in understanding. Humans sure were more breakable than pokemon, but he still felt strong enough.

He wiggled excitedly as the teen bent down, and he gently buried his new fingers right into the soft pile. He gave a squeak of delight and pet it for a few seconds before taking his hands back to himself. "Yours is so much softer than mine," he observed, grinning again. "I promise I won't tell!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:27 pm
At the reaction Ilmari chuckled, "You think?" Grinning he stood back up and patted the boy's head, "Your hair is just silkier, mine is more like fluff." That was definitely a first for him. Still Ilmari found it really amusing. I guess I don't have to worry about having hard hair then. He lightly joked to himself before looking back down at Cephas.

Snow was actually beginning to fall down around them now and Ilmari worried about the shifting weather, "I might have kept you away for a bit. I'm sure your trainer might be getting worried if it starts snowing like this." He smiled again before reaching out a treat from his bag, actually a spare cookie he had picked up from the bakery, "Here. For keeping that secret you can have this."

Nodding agian the whimsicott waved as he started walking away, "Take care kid, maybe we'll meet again sometime!" Now it was time to get home and out of the weather...and back on track. There was less time for play now andhe had already burned too much time himself with his walk. Still it wasn't bad meeting the kid and Ilmari felt like his walk was a bit lighter now.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:34 pm
Cephas pondered this new opinion and raised a hand to pet his own hair again. Silky... Is that what this was? Neat!

Looking up as the falling dust of snow caught his attention, he started to rub his hands over his arms. Right. This was what Uncle had meant by less sturdy. He could feel the cold a lot more with this thinner skin... Of course, the cold was completely forgotten when the cookie was held out to him. He gave a gasp of delight before eagerly accepting, wasting no time in taking a large bite. Yum!

"I hope so!" he agreed around his mouthful of cookie. He turned to head back to his own home. He would have to ask mama about getting a winter jacket. And, more cookies...

Old and Finished RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games