Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Developed Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Alright, gotta get somewhere safe. So we can patch you up and figure out how to get out of here. Knives said as he felt the Chakra through him and sped up even fast that before. 'Ow, ow ow ow.' Knives thought and muttered as he ran towards the gates of Suna at least towards the entrance where they could hide, he knew of a few inlets that one could hide if they were good enough.

[according to my sources, exit towards the gates?]
An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:40 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame just let herself be carried, "Oh it is not that bad you wuss," she said.
{EXIT because yea she's being carried}

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:39 pm
galagahero

Hikari would feel fuzzy, the faint sound of screams stirring her from her slumber. The room would feel spinny if she tried to open her eyes, and the ringing in her ears couldnt really subside. If she was able herself to become partially coherent, she would notice the source of the screamings. A man wearing a puzzle pattern mask had a kunai inside one of the fingers of a female student, whom Hikari would notice as one she had taken on the recon trip.

"Where is the base? The hidden Base where the elite ninja reside"

The screams were terrible, gut wrenching, and almost deafening in close proximity.

If she looked around, she would notice San's sage coat in a hump on a floor, covering a rounded object that seemed to be leaking blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :420/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Opening her eyes the medic found herself in a spinning room, or at least it seemed like that for a minute. She could barely hear anything, but heard someone screaming. Who was screaming? Why were they screaming? Hikari came to her senses for the most part and struggled to her knees, and turned her head forwards to find a mysterious man and a girl........then it clicked. She noticed that the puzzling man was torturing the girl, one of the students she taught, along with Sanshi's dead.....no, she couldnt be sure right now, all she could see was his coat. The room around her seemed so unfamiliar it made her nervous, yet she still wanted to fight, save the student from her untimely death. Hikari created a whirlwind that would form around the masked man and not the student, trying to violently push the student out of his grasp.

Hikari started to feel her mind slipping little by little from the situation she was in, but wanted to make sure Sanshi was alright. She channeled her chakra once more lifting his coat to see what it held beneath.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

[Techniques Used]

Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ]
Official Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out.
Guild Description: The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu [ Wind Levitation ]
Official Description: Utilizing and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground.
Guild Description: The effectiveness of this Jutsu is very much dependent upon the weight of the object in question; large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the Jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. A person with only the basic training in the technique would be slow to raise a rock the size of a person’s head. This technique can be used to hurl objects at enemy.

[OOC]
Puzzling man, get it? XD
Also, what's the room look like it's made out of?  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:59 pm
galagahero

The moment Hikari even tried to mold chakra, she would notice something drastically wrong: she couldnt feel her chakra network. If she would take a keen observation, her hands and feet were chained to a steel chair, prohibiting much movement...but that shouldnt stop her chakra network should it?

The puzzling man would stop torturing the ninja for a moment, and take a step back, hand raising to his ear.

"Yeah...what.....dont let him get away. Find Theodin...and bring him to me....ok....complete your task."

The masked man would pace around the sand stone room, which was about the size of a standard apartment home....and would suddenly slam the kunai into the clavical of the academy student. He would walk up to Hikari, staying outside of hands reach.

"Trying your jutsu huh? how does it feel to be one of us...a "normal" person...huh. Now that all your power is gone....let me tell you what. If you tell me where theodin and the base is right now...i will give you a chance to save your pathetic little s**t of a future."

The single candle that lit the windowless, single door room would flicker for a moment as the tension in the room grew....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Hikari saw the student get stabbed by the man, and her heart slowed down to a dangerous rate. Unable to move much she felt her mind slipping away until she no longer had control of her senses.

User Image

Chi

Chi awoke to the screeches of a young female student's screaming as they slowly bled out on the sandy floor. "Hehehehehe..... Now that's more like it! Like a choir of of an orchestra singing a song of death!" Looking up at the man her eyes had changed from the gorgeous white into a deep red, almost like they were a pit filled to the brim with the blood of many. She gave the man an eerie smile as he asked questions. "Theodin? Base? I know not either of these of which you speak. I have to know though, how did you get her to scream so violently and beautifully? I would just love to hear that music again."

Yo-ko

[OOC]
Chi is finally revealed!
Also, i refunded those chakra cus no jutsu use.  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:14 am
galagahero

the masked man stood there for a moment, silent, after the comments of his captive. The wimpers and crying of the stabbed academy student were the onlythings heard during this moment of silence, which was then broken by the hard thump of a fist against Hikari's chin. Her ears would be ringing, and the room would go fuzzy for a moment after the impact. This was probably the hardest she had ever been struck.

"IM NOT PLAYING GAMES! Where is Theodin? Tell me this, i may just let this-"

The man grabbed sans sage coat, revealing his seavered bloddy head. The masked man held it by the hair, letting a few dropsofthe blood spill down onto her lap.

"San couldnt save you, theodin wont save you, and your kage abandoned you. You will get one chance to help me before we start storming this whole village piece by piece until there is not a grain of sand tohide behiend"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:04 am
User Image
Chi
血 Sunagakure 血
血 Doton 血 Fuuton 血
血 Genin 血
血 Chakra :445/445 血 Stamina :125/125 血

This man..... Chi liked this man. After the shock from the punch subsided Chi "Hahaha. I seriously don't know who you're talking about, I have no memory of any of this." Hikari would try to wipe the bloodstain on her dress to gather any blood that didn't soak in on her fingers and transfer it to her mouth. "Whatever village you want to storm, I would love to join you for though. I long to hear many more beautiful screams!"

Yo-ko

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:17 pm
galagahero

The Masked man stood there for a moment, obviously interested in what he had just heard. Speaking to himself as a translucent barrier appeared in front of the little girl, the masked man reached and pressed his thumb to the center of the captives forehead, and his palm against the center of her chest.

"This must not be allowed to continue...."

Suddenly accross the room, vibrant lustrous golden kanji symbols would appear and begin to float and condense their way towards the head of Hikari. The golden symbols would form a tight but small circle about the size of a quarter on her forehead, and then dissappear from sight. The personality of Chi would be locked away forever, and Hikari herself would likely be out cold due to the alteration of her memory. He knew Ayame would be expecting him to answer for his actions, but San couldnt allow Akane to happen again. The academy student would dissolve into dust, and the masked man revealed to be San. Oye...what a day this turned out to be.

Previously active jutsu:
Technique Name: Chakra Suppresion
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: They will inscribe a set of seals on their body that will flash once before fading. These seals suppress a Nin's chakra, resulting in the loss of use of jutsu. The upside is no chakra detection technique, or Doujutsu, or any other detection technique can tell that the person is or used to be a Ninja. This allows them to mingle with the villagers of a village (With the proper disguise, of course) and not be stopped or intruded upon. With proper preperation, even those who once memorized your chakra trail, scent, shape, pattern etc. won't be able to recognize you. Purpose: Infiltration. Requires 5 post minimum before you can release it.

Jutsu activated this round:
echnique Name: Kanpaku no Chokusen [ Advisor's Imperial Decree ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuin
Description: Creates a barrier that, rather than prohibiting movement, delays and mixes techniques going through it. Mixed techniques are treated as if they were mixed via Korabo Ninjutsu, and thus the final technique shares all the effects and cumulatively gains power as collaborated techniques do. Direction of the final technique is the direction of the strongest technique inputted, with ties being broken by the user. Size of the barrier is 1 meter by 1 meter at E-Rank, doubling for every rank of power above that. After the second post of activation, this technique requires upkeep of half the activation Chakra per post, with a minimum of 5 Chakra.

Korobo seal:
ennou Sousa Jutsu [ Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique ]
Official Description: This Sennou Jutsu belongs to Akatsuki member Sasori. Sasori placed a memory block on Hidden Sand Shinobi Yuura, who was once his inferior. Over a period of years Yuura was acting for Hidden Sands best interests, all the while being unknowing of his former connection to Sasori. When the time came, Sasori released the block and gave Yuura his memory back. Unsuspecting that their comrade was now against them, the Hidden Sand Shinobi fell to Yuura's hands.
Guild Description: Allows the user to block and alter a section of a target’s memories. This technique lasts until the user releases it, and can even fool interrogation techniques.

uuja Houin [ Evil Sealing Method ]
Official Description: Fuuja Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used to counter-act the effects of a cursed seal. The ninja writes the needed seal characters on the ground and body of the person cursed with the seal. The ninja then forms the needed hand seals and places his hand over the cursed seal and then activates the written seal. The seal characters will then retreat to surround the cursed seal in a circular seal. Though the Fuuja Houin can work well against lesser seals, it will not be able to fully stop a cursed seal placed by a powerful, skilled ninja.
Guild Description: By drawing out a room's worth of Fuuin symbols & having the affected individual sit within it, one can condense all of the symbols onto the cursed seal with a simple handsign. If the cursed seal was written by a Sannin level shinobi, the person affected will be able to consciously use it when they feel like it. Those written by anyone lower will be sealed & useless forever.

Seal Placed via:
anshi Satetsu
Chakra Calligraphy
Type: Sealing
Description: This technique allows San the ability to place seals by simply molding his chakra and simply touching the desired location or material. This allows seals to be placed or created without the need for ink and paper, but still requires the chakra amount. Over view on cost: +15

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Masato needed a place alone. He wasn't allowed to leave the village gates, but this place felt isolated enough. Plus, there was a lot of sand to kick around since the gates to anything important were closed off. The reason why he wanted to be alone was simple. He thought up a few cool tricks, and now he wanted a chance to see how feasible they were.

First technique he designed required himself to be in a certain position. First he placed his left foot forward and pointed ahead. Next he placed his right foot behind and planted sideways. He poised his right hand forward with the palm facing ahead, while his left hand lay at his side with the palm open as well.

It was then that he struck. Open palm the man swung each arm and each hand. He chopped through the air as though his hand was a sword. After he practiced his strikes, he then performed several thrust. His hand shot forward like the point of a sword.

Over hours of training like this, his body started to mimic the properties of weapons. His strikes swished through the air like a blade. His forward thrust pierced through the air as a sword would. He had trained his body to function like a weapon. This would cancel the amount of need he had for his actual blade.
(Lily of the Valley: First Stance Learned at Custom B-ranked)

Next, Masato practiced his jump. The man leaped up and then landed back down. Again he performed this jump, but this time he applied chakra to his legs. When he came down, he utilized the chakra in order to change the trajectory of his landing zone. This allowed him to land ultimately where he wanted to land initially.
(Orchid: D-ranked custom)

Next, Masato readied a punch. He channeled chakra into the fist and punched forward. Damn. Nothing fancy occurred. Ninjutsu ninjas made this look so easy. What he wanted was a fireball to come out of his fist. This was going to take work.

For hours Masato practiced making a fireball with just the punch. Nothing. He tried channeling chakra into his fist, but that did nothing. He tried to perform the known symbols for a fireball, and then punch. Nada. Finally, he opened himself to the third gate and threw a punch. The first had enough strength to shoot the air forward, but no fireball.

"MOTHER **********!" He shouted as he threw a punch forward. The chakra channeled into the fist caused the ten foot fireball to flare out in vigorous, burning passion. The fireball extended for ten feet before it exploded. As it did, however, following explosions occurred from the initial strike. The explosions trickled down toward the direction of the fist until the last one ended. Huh. Masato lowered his gates released as he saw the fireball punch. Anger really was the answer to everything.
(Fire Mountain Orchid: B-ranked Custom)

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 170|| 190】○【STAMINA: 390 || 390
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]

___
Active Mission:

]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑For some time, it seemed Hideo had been inactive around the village. No one had seen him training as he usually did, and just as well no one saw him at the large Kazekage complex scouting missions to take as he tended to do for quite some time. It was true, after the Ichibi's attack the boy had taken somewhat of a sabbatical. However, this did not mean he had not taken to training vigorously in secret within the confines of the grounds of his father's home. The attack had shaken the boy somewhat to his core. There was little he could have done on his own against that thing, and with his own eyes he could see the beast waved off most fuuton like currents of a gentle breeze. He'd despised the feeling of feeling as if his efforts had done little, despite the final assault from him and the others finally felling the beast and getting it sealed at last.

His mind often drifted back to that day, ways he could improve himself, and ways to prepare for anything of the sort again. As his mind wandered, so did his body as he raced from cliff to cliff, sand blasted alcove to another. Most of the areas rock had been smoothed over time from large sand storms and some say water erosion from a long dried up oasis. He enjoyed running through the craggy valley on his own, wind in his face and all. Leaping into the air over a narrow crevice, the genin flipped twice forward before landing on the opposite side, rolling once back onto his feet. Turning to look down below and across, a breeze caught his light jacket as both it and his hair wafted back and forth. Heaving a sigh he pondered solemnly about whether or not he truly felt ready to get back to shinobi life outside of training. Perhaps it was time after all. Despite training day in and day out, he considered the last month to have been a break. It was time to get back to what he enjoyed doing most, he just hoped there was actually something for him to do upon his return.

With a deep inhale, and at last exhaling the boy stretched a bit before darting off once more. Maybe he could get some work done at the dojo, hell perhaps he could find someone willing to help him on his way.

Techniques Used:

Personal Attribute: True Hyuuga - Moderate increase to reflexes

Chakra: 380/380
Stamina: 170/170

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karuto perched on the Sandstone pillar with Hideo, squinting through the bright rays of the Sun. He was told that the thieves had camped out in a cave near the canyon in the barren lands, but he had no idea where that cave could be. Sighing, he plopped himself onto the ground and let his feet dangle off the edge of the pillar "I can't see a damn thing. It's gonna take forever to find one little cave entrance in all this land!" He said as he gestured out to the vast expanse of desert land laid out before them. Rock and sand as far as they eye could see. Looking over his should, he spoke to his partner "You got any ideas on finding this thing?"

1/5

Luo1304

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 pm
Hideo Hyūga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑Hideo seemed lost in thought, or aloof at the time. If one didn't know any better, they might assume his blank eyes were staring off into nothing. When Karuto took a seat, Hideo remained standing, his eyes darting this way and that. There was no sense in attempting to detect heat signatures out here on the infrared spectrum, the desert was quite a hot place to be. However his telescopic vision and ability to see through things was another thing entirely. "Just one, working on it as we speak" he said as he continued to scan the area.

Zooming into a couple canyons and sand blasted valleys, there didn't seem to b e anything resembling a cave. However then he saw it, an oddly smooth rounded slab of rock at the bottom of a rather large steppe, holding...chakra? Blinking once, his vision switched as he looked through the rock just to check what was behind the construct, finding a cave entrance. "There!" he said as his right hand shot up and he pointed towards the area. "About 238 meters to the North East. At the bottom of a large rock face there's a rounded piece of rock hiding a cave entrance. I...I think it's a henge placed to hide the cave itself from plain view. Let's get closer."

Without warning Hideo threw his body forward, allowing himself to fall for a moment before his right foot hit the side of the rock face and cerulean chakra burst into view under his boots. Running down the large slab, he jumped when ten fieet from the ground, landing neatly and continuing forward. Karuto was fast enough to catch up easily as he led his partner to the construct that hid the cave. Coming to a halt, Hideo cocked his head towards it while looking over to Karuto. "Wanna give me a hand? I think a good strike to it will dispel the henge and we can get in." 1/5

Dexterous Prince

Techniques Used:

Passive: Byakugan

Active:

Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]

Chakra: 350/380
Stamina: 160/170

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

He was beginning to become disheartened when Hideo suddenly proclaimed he had found their location and dove off the pillar. Karuto scrambled to his feet "W-Wait for me!" He yelled as he chased after the Hyuuga. He followed Hideo to where he said the entrance to the cave was, but found it covered by a large rock. He wasn't sure how they moved it, but he knew how they were getting in. When Hideo asked for a hand, Karuto stepped back and give him a thumbs up "Alright, leave it to me!"

Flipping backwards through the air to put some distance between himself, he Raiken grinned "I was going to keep this a surprise to use on Masato one day, but I guess now is as good a time as any to test it out. Here goes!" Standing up to his full height, Karuto bent his arms and flexed. As soon as he did he was covered in a thin aura of chakra. Small bolts of lightning flickered all around him as well. Bringing one foot back, Karuto sprinted towards the rock wall before jumping into the air. He brought his fist back and roared "Knock Knock!" as his punch connected with the middle of the boulder. The rock fractured and crumbled beneath his blow, entire sections of it being blown backwards and into the cave. As the dust cleared and Karuto fell to the ground, he was greeted with the sight of several wide-eyed thieves standing in the antechamber of the now exposed hideout. Cracking his knuckles and still grinning, Karuto quipped "Don't mind us, we'll just let ourselves in"
2/5

Luo1304

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:59 pm
Hideo Hyūga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑Backing up a bit as he slid his hands into his pockets in order to watch Karuto do his thing, the boy found himself clapping slowly with a nod. It was an impressive strike indeed, chakra flowing into his fist before the strike landed. And as the chakra laden rock exploded into the small chamber, Hideo's eyes caught sight of the men inside. Eight in total, a nice and even number for the duo as Hideo stood next to Karuto with his arms folded across his chest as his partner spoke with a grin to the men inside.
1/5

With a smirk Hideo muttered, "I'll take the left, you the right?" as if the men in the room didn't matter. His eyes then slowly shifted over to the four he wanted to take on for himself, tone flattening before he spoke. "I hope you put up more of a fight than the last group. I'd hate to have come all this way and found your little hideout for nothing." Pulling a kunai from his right leg holster with his right hand, he began to spin in rapidly using the circle on the end and his index finger. He gave them a moment to prepare themselves for what was to come. He wanted as close to a fair fight as possible, and figured between himself and Karuto this was beyond an easy situation to manage. 2/5

Dexterous Prince

Techniques Used:

Passive: Byakugan

Active:

Chakra: 355/380
Stamina: 160/170

⊗⊗⊗⊗

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items