Submit

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 pm
i just finished getting rid of the twilight in lanayru province, so i headed down to learn a new hidden skill. as soon as i headed to the place were the wolf was, i paused the game to go get some food. when i came back i tripped over my GC and accidently hit the reset button! i had to kill all the insects all over again! UGH!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:34 pm
I made a lot of mistakes in the Wind Waker like I didn't know I couldn't kill the laser eye statue at the gandolf castle, tried to blow up the wind guardian (the place with the wind and you need iron boots to get passed it, yea well I kept blowing myself up), I tried to kill the little bird kid who wouldn't give you the fire emblem or whatever its called. Yea I have made a lot of mistakes in Wind Waker  

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow7871

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:54 am
Hmm stupidest thing I'd say was whenI left Link Standing unpaused in the OoT Marketplace while helping my mom move a table what happened next will haunt Links dreams forever

Death by ReDead Gangbang  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Shadow7871
Hmm stupidest thing I'd say was whenI left Link Standing unpaused in the OoT Marketplace while helping my mom move a table what happened next will haunt Links dreams forever

Death by ReDead Gangbang
Now that sounds like one Hell of a party. <33  

Hatchery

Spazzy-Gal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm
kauzl
In Twilight Princess while in wolf form, on my way to the lake for the first time I couldn't figure out how to get off the bridge without getting burned to death. I am so pitiful sweatdrop

I did that too biggrin
I was so convinced that I could do it without jumping off it took me three times until I decided to listen to my sister who had been yelling at me the whole time: "JUST JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:22 pm
Fire Archer 156
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...

that happened to me to xd  

Zanygirl71

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Shadow7871

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 pm
Hatchery
Shadow7871

Death by ReDead Gangbang

oh it WAS poor Link though probably hates ReDeads now  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:39 am
Zanygirl71
Fire Archer 156
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...

that happened to me to xd
LOL those ReDeads just look so FRIENDLY, yeah?

(lol I did that too......) xD

And if anyone doesn't hate ReDeads by now then they are not insane in the LoZ way.

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:34 am
I was playing four swords adventures when i find this fat lady blocking the way to the exit.so after i try pushing her and blowing her up, i went behind her. when i came in through the bak exit, i accideently set a bomb down. so after i talk to this lady (Who waas incredibly Po'd at me and my Links) I was BOMBED. So i went through that level and the next thinking i got bombed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm
When i was playin OOT i was riding Epona in Hyrule field when i decided 2 jump one of those little fences. as i was jumpin i got stuck on the fence and i couldn't get off!! LoL!!! Good thing i wasn't playin Majora's Mask cuz i wouldnt have been able to save my game!! rofl Also when i was in Jabu-Jabu's belly in OOT i threw princess Ruto so i could fight and when i threw her she got stuck on the wall!!! sweatdrop crying rofl  

xI Aquanine Ix

Supernatural Enchantress

55,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Inadala
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:08 pm
xx_aquanine_xx
When i was playin OOT i was riding Epona in Hyrule field when i decided 2 jump one of those little fences. as i was jumpin i got stuck on the fence and i couldn't get off!! LoL!!! Good thing i wasn't playin Majora's Mask cuz i wouldnt have been able to save my game!! rofl Also when i was in Jabu-Jabu's belly in OOT i threw princess Ruto so i could fight and when i threw her she got stuck on the wall!!! sweatdrop crying rofl

XDDD That's hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:44 pm
Shadow7871
Hatchery
Shadow7871

Death by ReDead Gangbang

oh it WAS poor Link though probably hates ReDeads now
It's good to know they know how to party like it's 1999. <3
He probably does, especially once the therapy kicked in.

But, on a side note, ReDeads sound very similiar to my roommate the morning after she get home from a party. XD

Hatchery

kevinvan1996

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 pm
In Phantom Hourglass, near the battle of Bellum in the Temple of the Ocean King, where you have to battle the waves, i didn't notice the red pot (which brings out that safe zone) after like 5-6 attacks. DX XP  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 am
Not Zelda related, but it's too lulz worthy to not share.

My little sister received Kingdom Hearts 258/2 Days for her birthday over the weekend, and yesterday, she got herself extremely far in the game in just two hours. Phone rings, she goes to turn the volume on her DS off, accidentally turns off the system.

I've never seen anyone so mad since the WoW freakout video. XD

Hatchery

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:31 am
Hatchery
Not Zelda related, but it's too lulz worthy to not share.

My little sister received Kingdom Hearts 258/2 Days for her birthday over the weekend, and yesterday, she got herself extremely far in the game in just two hours. Phone rings, she goes to turn the volume on her DS off, accidentally turns off the system.

I've never seen anyone so mad since the WoW freakout video. XD
LOL I can understand that. I would have died.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff