Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 am
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi entered the space tower. She'd registered the other day and had, already, been assigned to someone. It was happening very fast.

How had she managed to not sign up for so long? Once Ma'am had gotten a whiff of that, and had realized collectively that joining the military was a sure bet of advancement, she had nagged and nagged and nagged her. It will be good for your resume. she said, It will give you advancement. You will make connections. You will thrive. Join. Psykgi had tried to resist, but it was futile. She'd enlisted.

She picked up a pamphlet from the information booth, got her directions, and gave the two a sort of subdued smile as she tied her hair back into something that made her red and white stripes a bit less present. They still fluttered about her face as bangs, but she had tried to look more official. Her new uniform still felt stiff and odd. It was her color, and her symbol showed at the sleeves, but it was odd to wear pants again after wearing skirts for so long.

She hesitated at Conveyor 12, her destination. Of course, the military was the best way to advance, but at the cost of... what? Already, she felt she had lost a piece of herself to the collective... bt that was just how things were, wasn't it? One had to give up some of their individuality to serve the collective. One had to serve the collective to survive. Ma'am had told her this for sweeps... How had she escaped it for so long? She felt like an individual. She died her hair and stood her ground and otherwise celebrated her individuality.

And now...

Gog, its not like I can't be myself out of uniform. Its not like I didn't have to put a wrapper on it at work anyway. Nothing's changed. She reminded herself. Except the consequences. It'll be fine. she reassured herself, taking Conveyor 12, her lusus skittering onto her for the transportation as she rubbed the cufflinks with her symbol on them.

((To destiny, Juuuust rping))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:58 pm
KitsuneAura
Lorata Gorgos

User Image
Lieutenant Scorpa Devile promotes Lorata Gorgos to sergeant!  

Doutei

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:56 pm
Hivestuck
Military Volunteer Outreach Corps Request
Name: Rutaca Spuode (Keionx Rutace)
Blood colour: Orange
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Rutaca Spuode (Keionx Rutace)
Skill training: Tactics
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Hivestuck
Ground Forces Funtime Volunteer Recruitment Request
Name: Connie Silvio
Blood colour: Red
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
Name: Eckios Chivul
Blood colour: Tealblood
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
Name: Eyzaak Hiroki
Blood colour: Blueblood

Hivestuck
Name: Sorine Walker (Voscil Torgny)
Blood colour: Yellowblood

Hivestuck
Name: Xavier Leinte
Blood colour: Greenblood (Jade)
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Xavier Leinte
Skill training: Discipline
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Hivestuck
Name: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
Blood colour: Yellowblood

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
Skill training: Endurance

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:22 am
Gl!tch~*
Hemera Moachm is bein' claimed by Lieutenant Eostre Diazzi!

Eostre is promoting Hemera from corporal to sergeant! Enjoy the added responsibilities!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 am
    The moment the purpleblood began to shuffle around with the latch caging himself and his companion inside the kiosk, Malice stepped back and put a steady arm in front of Kerras.

"Oh my gog." She let out a frustrated growl. "They've got their little frond sap with them!" She replied indignantly, scowling. It felt stupid to mention her lusus was just too big to fit through the door and preferred to take the Darwinism approach to parenting, though she wondered if that even mattered. It didn't take a genius to understand this purpleblood clearly wouldn't be of any help and in fact elicited even more exasperation for her. Was this going to be more difficult than she thought? Still.

amicableAggressor
    talking to purpleblood!

Green Minuet

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 pm
For once in his life, Philip had arrived early.

Walking around, he glanced at the different divisions setting up and trolls running everywhere. It was pretty incredible to see so many all together like this! The detective was used to busy streets from living in NHC but that didn't make this any less of a spectacle. He hoped it wouldn't make his assistant too nervous when she got here. Tzofia wasn't cowardly, she'd proven that by going on national tv for Superstar, but she was on the shy side of things. Putzing around as he waited for her, the boy was pretty bored until he noticed a familiar blue suit.

"Kwelin? Hey! Who's this- a Sergeant? Ah- thank you for your service!" The boy wandered over just in time to hear a specification of rank and immediately raised a hand in salute as well. He felt bad to be interrupting a possibly important meeting like this now, he'd just assumed Kwelin was making another noise complaint or something.

"Sorry for interrupting!" Philip apologized while pulling his hat down a little to hide his embarrassment.

amicableAggressor

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:27 pm
Chiara Moteku
To the Yellowblood Military Recruiter

Chiara had gone back to the main hub of chaos that was the Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower. She didn't exactly like the place... The fact that the other space tower had kinda fallen down right around the blueblood had left her a little salty. But, that didn't mean that she could just let opportunities get away from her. It was time to cozy up, or, more enjoyably, ruffle some feathers. The blueblood came up to the perky looking yellowblood military recruiter. "Hey, whats up with the purpleblood up there?" She started giving the guy a concerned look. "Is he gonna be okay up there?" She kept an eye out for anyone that looked like they were helping the yellowblood out. Maybe an assistant, or something. Glub knew with all that paperwork she would need one.

amicableAggressor

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 pm
Chiara Moteku Eridia Tsifer
To the Purpleblood NPC

Chiara was incredibly happy that everyone in the military had uniforms. It was a glub-send to be honest. There was no way she would have had Eridia's frivolous clothing on her person. But a uniforms? Easy enough to pick up, with a few beetles placed in the right hands. "Eridia" approached the desk where the purpleblood was looking frazzled and stressed. "Whats a handsome highblood like you doing in this cluster pit?" "Eridia" asked, tilting her head to the side, and pushing her chest up just a bit. "You really look like you could use something right now." "Eridia said, pulling a cool refreshing beverage out and handing it to him.

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:50 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Kaguya Hisake
Blood colour: Red

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm
Tzofia was not doing well. She didn't know Chittentown the way she did Civisect, so there was no familiarity to cling to for any security in it. There was only the Space Tower against the canyon wall, and her experience with the other one of those had been anything but a comfort. The idea of helping trolls get to space had been a joy once. Now the very idea of this building filled her with a queasy dread.

Coming here had been a mistake, was all she could think as she scurried through the crowd, trying her hardest not to touch anyone or meet anyone's eyes or lose Peapop but he wouldn't keep up. The only reason she'd come had been- There, she'd know that hat anywhere. The purpleblood made a beeline for Philip's side, only to come to an abrupt stop and stare up at the yellowblooded adult with wide eyes.

"Oh!" What Philip had been saying, just before pulling his hat down, had just registered. "Sorry!" Without any hat of her own to mimic the motion, she ducked her head down so quickly it could almost have been taken as a half bow.

Yamashii
Doutei
amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Byakko Mawiya, aka Rizzoh Sandee
Blood colour: totally red, and not mutant

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Byakko Mawiya, aka Rizzoh Sandee
Skill training: Leadership

---

Hivestuck
Reporting for Duty Submission
Name: Frossa Fyrste
Blood colour: purple
Psionic Capabilities: no
I need a weapon: no, she's got her shiny superstar one
By requesting a weapon and signing this form I understand that I will have to pay for replacements and repairs out of my own pocket.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Frossa Fyrste
Skill training: Troll Relations

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia

User Image
Lieutenant Frossa Fyrste claims!]  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:58 pm
blackbird cake
Elidae Bonbon

Surprise! The capricious captain has promoted you! Back straight, soldier!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 am
As you walk past the YTMA tent outside the space tower, Professor Recedi flags you down and runs over, pants comedically bobbing up and down. "Ah.... please wait. I think you're on my list? It's a good list, don't worry. Er, you muncherfunker."

nepsahNRQ
Deimos Somnus - Tactics
You qualify for a journeytroll pin in the skill you trained.

quite uneventfulNRQ
Austri Coriol - Leadership

YamashiiNRQ
Cerpin Sugall - Leadership

DouteiNRQ
Tevini Euruft - Academics

KitsuneAuraNRQ
Lorata Gorgos - Academics

Taki-diNRQ
Nictor Sabbat - Endurance

BuzzwulfNRQ
Engrav Setlar - Covert Ops
You qualify for a novice pin in the skill you trained.

DraconicFelineNRQ
Keionx Rutace - Tactics

KitsuneAuraNRQ
Etsali Azeban - Tactics

MelancholiesNRQ
Sarcel Cincil - Leadership

Gl!tch~NRQ
Hemera Moachm - Leadership

quite uneventfulNRQ
Vremea Everai - Academics

DouteiNRQ
Scorpa Devile - Leadership

purplerosesbeautyNRQ
Eostre Diazzi - Strength
You qualify for skipping one half of the official training for this skill at novice level - choose either lesson for it and your troll does not have to take part.

MicilliaNRQ
Static Charge - Academics
You qualify for skipping one half of the official training for this skill at novice level - choose either lesson for it and your troll does not have to take part.

YamashiiNRQ
Flydra Dromen - Academics

MicilliaNRQ
Punkie Vielli - Academics

MicilliaNRQ
Chiara Moteku - Leadership

quite uneventfulNRQ
Forera Serpen - Leadership

stringencyNRQ
Zeylla Crypsi - Strength

Green MinuetNRQ
Kursha Vidari - Academics

saeduskNRQ
Aprife Invasi - Tactics

Green MinuetNRQ
Ephias Sagine - Academics

After shuffling through even more unruly paperwork, Professor Recedi finds a few names that managed to get lost in the shuffle. Luckily he was able to catch up before you left!

Hobo Pixi
Eilidh Rosach - Discipline

leon_a_darkangel
Stryke Nvrmor - Endurance

Doutei
Nucleo Glatte - Troll Relations

DraconicFeline
Psykgi Mentha - Troll Relations

blackbirdcake
Elidae Bonbon - Agility

Kimbley Kitty
Vulpin Cadmea - Agility

Yamashii
Amonee Brycer - Troll Relations

To get the graphics attached to journeytroll pins, either send the mule a pm with where your troll would have received it (Training Trees if they are in the PI or YTMA if not) or message ami on discord with the same information. 100% faster guaranteed. For novice pins, graphics are available in the respective threads.  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out