Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recycled_Memes
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name:: KAWA, BP S-Rank, Librarian
                      Inventory:: x3 Scrolls, x1 Spare Post-Op Patch, x2 Pens
                      Magics:: Arc of Time, Dark Écriture, Etherious Form, Solid Script
                      Current Theme:: Mizerable

XXXChloe's reaction was as expected, and Kawa didn't mind a single moment of it. The young man would wrap one around the gunner mage, while his free hand would gently pat her head in subtle reassurance. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Chloe," he said, his heart breaking from hearing the usually-jovial woman sniffle tearfully. Kawa released Chloe from his hug and watched as the head-Trimen wiped the tears from her eyes. "I just hope everyone else is alright, thank you for the concern, my dear friend..." He gave the brunette a sincere grin, fixing his eye-patch over his eye.

No-soon, the others began to pour into the room, which was quite relieving for Kawa; everyone appeared untouched and generally relaxed compared to yesterday. Mizuki had declared her exit to the others; this of course made sense, Mizuki was not the sort of individual to stick around for too long, that is what made her into an interesting character. "Thank you, Mizuki," a quite chuckle would illicit from his lips, "I'm just glad to have such compassionate guild members by my side." The time mage would blush ever-so slightly at the nickname Rin had given him, which made him laugh even louder; unfortunately, it came at the expense of some pain. Kawa had winced in pain, a hand gently rested on his torso in moderate discomfort; at least he wasn't bleeding. "A-aha, yes, I am not certain what happened prior to me falling asleep, but I am glad to be up and walking, I hope all is well with you, Rin."

Last but not least, Hailey had walked into the room; it didn't take Kawa too long to react accordingly. After Hailey had asked her question, the white-haired mage had run towards her, quickly wrapping his arms around her into a warm embrace. He actually remained like this for a few econds before quickly releasing, his face even more tinted than before, "S-sorry... I-I am glad you are okay... Uh... R-right..." Kawa would turn to Chloe, who had given a rather peculiar scenario with her lacrima-call. "Huh, that seems off, I suppose I will have a look at it when we get back?"

What happened after had pleasantly surprised Kawa. He was aware of Chloe's feelings towards Hailey, but he was so happy to see that Chloe was making the effort to mend things. He looked between Chloe and Hailey, waiting for Hailey's response before he and Chloe could take off. "Y-yes, I'm ready, Chloe..." A grin would go towards Chloe's direction.

Kio no Tenshi

DragonYolk

Kaya Wolf Moon

O.O.C...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 3rd god of Ishgar gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hailey couldn't help but snort in ammusment when she heard Rin's voice. "I don't know, you seem to cause more gray hairs rather than pervent them." The purple haired woman teased back as she stood. "You're a wise one Mizuki. Never lose that part of you." The Ace spoke kindly to the young girl, there was much Hailey needed to face with herself and she hoped what the young princess said about her grandparents held true. It was an answer she would never be able to gain and could only hope to be true. As the question of reward came up Hailey only smiled, "The reward was for coming. It wouldn't be right to not pay you. If I wasn't sure about this then I wouldn't have offered. Though my expectations of how it would go were different than how it ended up to be, the reward still stands." Hailey would state simply but kindly as she handed the younger girl the money promiced in the mission. It wasn't long after that did Mizuki leave, with a wave Hailey would turn back to where Kawa and Chloe stood. There was no need for anymore words towards the younger girl. The sabertooth mage was bound to see her again, the world was big but not that big. The words she had spoken had no sooner left her lips when her eyes caught movement. She watched with slight surprise as Kawa cam running to her and wrapping his arms around her in a hug. The sudden movement had caught her off guard but it didn't last long. Before the two separated Hailey would wrap her arms around Kawa in a soft hug. She had so much to appologize to Kawa about but the hug he had given her told her she didn't have to worry about being forgiven. The short embrace both relaxed the ace and sent a fluttering feeling inside her. How she enjoyed his hugs and the comfort they brought to her, even on her worst of days. She felt shielded from the world and protected from the cruelty just beyond his arms. Although short, it was peaceful and as soon as Kawa pulled away Hailey would let out a sigh. She didn't understand why he appologized or what he was appologizing for, however, her questions would have to wait for another time.

Hailey's attention was drawn to Chloe who called her name, heterochomatic eyes came to rest on the teenager. Listening Hailey would smile, "You're right, but you still showed up and aided in the situation. I know you are protective of your guildmates, they're like family and the last time you want to see if them end up hurt." The ace shifted her position while putting a hand on her hip, "Don't worry Chloe, all is fine between us." The purple haired woman smiled and the smile only grew at Chloe quickly and obviously changed the topic. "Well before we all split ways I have your rewards. I promiced jewels or a book... but we never got the chance to get the book so I just have the jewels." Hailey held out the money for the pair to take, "Since you two are headding off as well I guess Rin and I should head back to Sabertooth. They're probably missing their number one ice brat." She said teasingly towards Rin, "Plus I should tell Master Chioma how everything went." Hailey would speak the last words with a sigh. That part was not going to be fun, especally if Vel heard about it. She would have to fear the wrath of him with his pool stick. "Kawa, I'll stop by your library later so we can talk." Hailey smiled up at the taller male before turning away. If the two hadn't taken the money she offered them then she would just have to give it to Helga, though facing that woman was something the ace wished she would never have to do.

[Exits to Sabertooth]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: I'm just exiting Hailey now, but if I need to backtrack and delete it just tell me and I will! Sorry it took long!

Recycled_Memes

Kaya Wolf Moon

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kaya Wolf Moon
Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

Guild- Sabertooth | Rank- S-rank | Magic- Ice Devil Slayer, Ice-Make, Fire, & Sword

████████████████████████████████████████████████

Interlocking his fingers behind his head, Rin watched the exchange between Hailey and the Blue Pegaus members. Kawa seemed to be doing well despite the occurrence in Cleming Town. Man, Hailey’s books are really something, he admired her magic. He had yet to see all of them in action but, of the ones he had, they had never ceased to amaze him with their power. It was no wonder she was ranked as Ace of Sabertooth in addition to the 3rd god of Ishgar. The Time mage’s hearty laugh bolstered the good mood in the room, seemingly setting everyone more at ease. Rin’s gaze turned to him, catching the wince of discomfort on his features. Rin grimaced in sympathy for the man. Having a knife stuck in the back couldn’t have been the best feeling. And if not for Hails… Well, circumstances might’ve turned out differently in that regard. But the Devil Slayer didn’t dare linger on those dark thoughts. Kawa was alive, and he was more or less healed. “Hm?” Rin smiled at the older man, nodding, “Yeah. Now that we’re outta that hellhole everything’s good.” He might’ve made a quip about having to carry the taller male, but something told him it was better not to mention that. Instead, he shifted his focus to Chloe whom continued to have troubles with her lacrima. “It’s broken? Aren’t they kinda hard to break though?” The teenager wondered if there might be some sort of interference causing the lacrima to act up. It was rare to hear of one breaking. Or, rather, it was rare for him to hear of it. Then again, he tended to be given resilient items because of his brash tendencies. Whatever the case, the lacrima was set aside for the time being since Chloe had something she wished to say.

Rin listened aptly as the girl tried to express her thoughts properly. A delighted smile lit his face. About time those two got along, he scoffed to himself. The brunette had never been the most accepting of Hailey when it came to her relationship with Kawa. It was good to see them find common ground for once. “Oi!” The blue-haired teenager blurted out, “I’m not a brat! Number one ice user, yeah, but definitely not a brat.” Crossing his arms over his chest, he hunched his shoulders and sulked. Of course, it was mainly for show since he hardly took these things seriously. “Anyway,” Rin offered a bright grin at the others. “I’m not the one who’s gonna have to deal with Vel and his pool stick this time.” It was almost as if he had read her mind by mentioning the old man of Sabertooth. A stubborn old mule of a man whom could be a fierce force to reckon with. Gathering his stuff, he followed Hailey towards the door. “See ya later guys. Take it easy,” he offered a parting wave to Chloe and Kawa as he passed by, stepping out of their sight after rounding the corner.

EXIT TO SABERTOOTH

████████████████████████████████████████████████

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
Kio no Tenshi
Haraaaa
DragonYolk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |✶| Blue Pegasus |✶| A-Rank |✶| New Trimens |✶|
                                                      |✶| Current Theme: Normalcy |✶|

Hearing Hailey's response had only made the girl even more red in the face than she already was. She quickly went back to fumbling with her lacrima trying to feign any sort of reaction to her words. All was fine between them? Chloe wasn't going that far, not just yet! She was still going to keep an eye on the lavender haired woman, but perhaps she could watch her less knowing their was no malice in her. Still... 'I wish she would at least put some more clothes on. I can't believe she went up there like that, I was freezing my behind off...' she scowled to herself. And then Hailey tried to offer them reward money for the job they went on. "W-What?! Noooo. I mean... No! I told you I wasn't on your job s-so keep your money!" she declined, inching away from the jewels held out to her. Normally Chloe wasn't one to shy away from money, but in this case she refused to take it from Hailey out of some sort of ideal of pride she held onto. In any case, Hailey and Rin would be taking their leave first while Kawa was getting himself together. Of course there was no real rush, she would gladly move at the man's pace in his condition. Apparently Hailey was planning to come over later to talk more to Kawa... This was noted. Chloe kept her scowl up until Rin bid farewell to the two Blue Pegasus mages; the girl grinning widely with a blush on her face. "You can see me- us! You can see us any time, just stop by whenever!" she giggled, waving goodbye to the Sabertooth mages. Once they were gone, she turned to Kawa, putting the lacrima away again and happily grinned at him before clinging to his arm. "Okay! Let's get going back to Blue Pegasus! I'm bet Master Helga can't wait to welcome us home!" With no further comment, the girl would lead the way back to the guild.

【.MOOD.】 [Cheerful]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["Alright! Now to get Kawa back to the guild where I can nurse him back to health! heart "]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Kawa]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      Kio no Tenshi
                                                      Kaya Wolf Moon
                                                      Haraaaa

DragonYolk
Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100