Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! (Round 2) Page 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm
Etiquette. Ashanti frowned, listening to the others introduce themselves and give their explination of what it meant. Did this mean... customs? Her people had customs, they had many customs. Whether or not they had 'etiquette' was in question. She supposed they had it, based on the others' explanations. Clerics were taught from a young age to be proper and controlled. Could that be considered etiquette? It could be, she decided as the rowdy ones were kicked out of class.

The Abyssal Dragon stood to her full seven feet, towering over some of the class, and spoke. "I am known as Ashanti, Aprentice Cleric of the Pyres. Your designation system tells me that as an Abyssal Dragon, I am a 'monster'. As for etiquette, I was taught from a young age to be proper and controlled in all situations.

"I regret I am not sure if this acquates to your 'etiquette'.
" The tall young woman spoke with a calm, controlled voice though almost too quiet to be heard over the ruckus. She bowed deeply, being mindful of her wings, and sat back down in her chair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:52 pm
The second trouble student left, and Winter gave one more sigh. She had waited too long to return to Amityville; it seemed some students were already almost too far gone.

"Anyway." She sighed, and then continued: "Remaining students, please continue." And, not a moment later, came the boil with the teacups, offering her one. She took it with grace, as always, and listened to his little riddle.

"It is considered rude in some cultures to deliberately resist introducing yourself in a concise manner. Please reconsider your methods of introduction, at least in my classroom." Winter scolded lightly, trying to instruct the young student into slightly better habits. Her attention drifted to the newest student to enter, who offered an outburst with a bow.

"This time, it is fine. Next time, please try to be prompt. Please take a notebook and a seat, and then introduce yourself to the rest of the class." Next came the Cleric-Dragon, who received a small nod. "I will respond to that later, Miss Ashanti, thank you for sharing. Next?"

phantompanther13

swordofthedarkones

Enoh Love
Crew

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 pm
Poke offered a smile back to the teacher, before turning her sights on Deacon. Oh right, there was that band loyalty thing.

"She was gonna send you to the principal anyway" She shrugged. "Plus look at it this way; you get to skip class now and hang with JD" Not that she really cared for the guys brand of rock or either of their sexual innuendo crap.

That reminded her. Where the heck was Nuk anyway.?

Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:02 pm
Concise? Carlos deflated, and let out a little mew of sadness. He was Cheshire cat, it was the proper way to introduce himself. A long game of words and rhythms and rhymes. So being told to be concise was like being told to be Sane. Impossible.

He deflated to the floor and scooted himself back to his desk with his back feet only, the rest of him dragging across the ground and then curled up under his desk, still pouting acting like he had been kicked and not simply asked to be concise.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:16 pm
Enoh Love

phantompanther13

Torsten nodded, taking up the items before walking to a seat near the blue feline. He sighed at Carlos before looking up. "Torsten Raijin, Pure blood Lighting Dragon. Its a pleasure to meet you all." he bowed again before looking to Carlos. Sitting he leaned over to reach under and pet the other student gently. "Hey you...stop pouting. I enjoyed your riddle when I first met you...how are you though?"

It had been a while since he last saw the blue feline. Though he did take to napping (not sleeping that would be insane) with his door unlocked...just in case Carlos drifted back through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 pm
What a show to start off the class! Two students giving rather 'interesting' comments to the teacher and then leaving as a sort of punishment. A rather odd punishment as lessons weren't exactly rewarding, at least not to her.

Aureole's head snapped forward as it seemed to be her next to introduce herself. She rose from her seat, brushed her skirt out to a slightly better appearance with her pairing smile. "Hello, my name is Aureole Ettore, I am a Peryton so I suppose that would put me in the monsters category." A light bend of a bow was given with a light flutter of her wings.

"I am a collector of stuff, I suppose. Once, I nearly got a string of beads for one of my feathers but my father stopped me. Said it was suspicious or something. And Etiquette... I suppose it's good for some things... Like meetings and important events and stuff." At least it had been when she was to meet with visitors to her and her father's home.

She laced her hands just above her lap before seating herself back at her desk, her eyes traveling about the classroom again.

Enoh Love

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:20 am
"Carlos is under the table." Carlos replied to the question a little too literally. He was still pouting and upset his tail curling around him in a pile of fluff that he buried himself into. Hiding.

"Carlos has Tea. Up on top." He was about to launch into some nonsense or another but looked at the teacher all teary eyed, and tried tired to be concise. "Help yourself."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 am
When Danirate stood, he said in his usual calmness off of the top of his head on the spot as he took his turn, "I'm Danirate Levinski. The Undead faction is my enrollment classification. The glasses I'm wearing aren't required. One definition of etiquette is a set of standards on behavior generally deemed to be fitting." Then, he resumed sitting and observing leisurely.

After another quick look about to taken in what she could about the classroom ongoings, Alpinely stood as well and said cheerily before sitting again, "My name is Alpinely Everite. I'm an Undead faction student here. I like my Bat Skulls battle skill. A meaning of etiquette is how to behave in a fitting manner as deemed to be acceptable in society overall."  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 am
It seemed one certain vampire had walked by the classroom door just in time to catch a very familiar sounding spiel from the other side of the threshold. The boil rubbed his chin in thought as he contemplated excusing himself before having to go through the hassle... But the hassle was half the fun!

Regardless, Lou needed an etiquette class. Life wasn't all sexy fun and games anymore. It was sexy fun and games and a dash of responsibility!

With that all-knowing grin of what just transpired, he sauntered on in, read the board, and carefully plucked a pen and notebook before taking a seat. More than likely, there would be no note taking but childish lewd drawings by the end of class.

No words, just a trot back to one of the vacant desks. He flipped the notebook open to the first page and hovered over the book as the boil began 'note taking'. "I'm Lou, but you can call me s-" He halted, his brow furrowing. "Ah you know what? Booberry beat me to it. I'm not gonna play second fiddle to that." The vampire would admit JD had a nice technique. It wouldn't be quite right to attempt a followup. "I like shoes and I have a hot ghoulfriend. Those are my important qualities." He looked up from the paper and winked, before turning his head back down.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 am
Nahm was considerably later than his brother. There was an explanation, and it involved an escaped minipet, and inkjar of dubious provenance, and a number of other things, but he wasn't about to offer this explanation. Instead, he simply slipped into the classroom, got himself a notebook, and found a seat, listening to the other students introduce themselves to get a sense of what was going on.

Before he seated himself, he inclined himself in a bow, his fingertips pressed together in a triangle, and said, "I hope you will excuse my tardiness, Professor. I am Nahm deVarr of the deVarr Clan, a monster and a Grue. Etiquette is a set of social rules governing politeness, intended to smooth interactions and to give strangers common ground on which to meet." Then he folded himself into the chair, currently on his best behavior, though he shot a glance and a glint of a toothy smile across the row to where his twin and Merry sat.

Syrie

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 am
phantompanther13

Torsten blinked then realized that the teacher had caused his new friend to alter their speech pattern. While this made the other easily understood. It didn't strike as odd as it might of if he knew the cat better. The small dragon nodded. "Thank you."

Then helped himself to some tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:41 am
Combined with something else? Darkness? A strategically placed cold breeze? The possibilities Serafina had unwittingly sparked begged for contemplation, but he couldn't do so now, not with all of the winking and flirting and general bad behavior going on at the moment.

He had never heard of Johnny Danger before, though from what he could see, the boil was certainly... something. And that something was contagious. Ghouls swooned, other boils acted up, and Brenley found himself sinking deeper into his seat with secondhand embarrassment, only straightening again when the demon was gone.

Before he stood, Bren carefully gathered his charmed items and stowed them away. He swallowed, took a deep breath, and introduced himself with a practiced confidence he did not feel.

"I am Brenley Davis Quinn, a sorcerer. I'm hoping to start a side business selling charms and potions for, well, all occasions really, so if you have any requests, please approach me after class. I think that etiquette is understanding and engaging in behavior that is proper for where you are at any given time. It might be inappropriate to offer a ghost food, for example. Or to ask a banshee to, um, calm down." He looked around, quickly taking his seat before he said anything else that was completely idiotic.

- - -

"It's—"

Rojo paused when the teacher arrived. Ooo! She was so proper! The skeleton sat up and folded his hands again, staring straight ahead through all the comments and detentions. He was a good boil. Look at how good he was.

He sprung up after a rather dour reaper had retaken his seat and launched into an introduction. "Good morning! My name is Rojo and I am a calaca. I come from a beautiful city called Muerto, and you should all come and visit because that would be wonderful! Etiquette means being nice and waiting your turn. It is making people feel special when you are with them and it is very important." He nodded and sat again, flipping his ornate coattails off the back of the chair as he did so.

- - -

Lyle had absolutely no idea what was going on, but everyone was certainly being very entertaining. He leaned back in his seat, crossing his legs at his ankles and his arms over his bisected torso.

He wasn't sure if he had nodded off or just lost time again, but when he became aware of his surroundings once more, the room had descended into a brief silence. Was now a good time to fill it? Some part of him seemed to think so. The boil was standing and speaking before he had given himself permission.

"How do you do! I'm Lyle Rigby and I am a ghost." What else was he supposed to be saying? "I am very pleased to meet you all and to be attending this class." He rubbed his fingers along his jaw, then clasped his hands together with a little bow. "Right! That'll be all from me then." Lyle floated back down into his seat, hoping someone would jump in and wipe his poor introduction from everybody's memory.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:06 pm
The slide of tail had tanned shoulders relaxing, his own curling around the slender appendage as they sat. When the teacher arrived Zaire made a small face, he didn't care which way about demons but this one looked suspiciously stubborn. As the professor introduced herself then gave the 'mini assignment' of their own introductions he frowned. What was etiquette? It didn't sound edible which was a bummer, as a few students popped up Zaire tried to piece together what it was but didn't get very far as his interest flickered to the scene that JD and another student had made.

Funny.

Smirking slightly the mahamba watched as Jory stood up next to him and introduced himself. Wincing slightly and scratching his cheek with an adverted gaze. As the afanc sat again his tail coiled back around the others. After a few more students spoke and JD left Zaire figured it was time to get his own introduction out of the way. Listening to one Lyle Rigby he snorted softly then rose after the other sat, a hand moving to scratch at the back of his head sheepishly almost, "Uh...I'm Zaire and... I'm a....... mahamba monster." He paused and glanced to the teacher then to Jory before giving an honest shrug, "I don't really know much about what....Etiquette means...." With a shrug the lazy speaking monster took his seat again and stretched out, leaning against Jory.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:31 pm
After getting her pen and notebook Camilla glances around the classroom a bit trying to decide which chair to sit in. Finally, she decides to take a seat in the front of the class because why not? After sitting down she opens her fresh new notebook and begins playing with her new Pen Snake friend while she waited for the teacher. A frown crosses her lips however as a Ice Dragon who also happened to be the school Treasurer walks in... Instantly the room gets a bit cooler especially with his brooding... But, fortunately it wasn't cold enough to bother her much and so she simply goes back to playing with the Pen Snake.

Not long after the Dormouse ghoul's ears twitch as the clicking of heels would sound the teachers arrival! Upon seeing the Etiquette teacher and her almost flawless appearance Camilla would make a awed sound as she watched her move to the front! 'Ooo! Wow! I've never seen somebody so perfectly presentable as her! Even mom and dad aren't that well done and we come from a culture who highly values such things!' She thinks excitedly as her tail sways quickly! She was however shaken from her awe as a lewd student makes distasteful comments about the teacher... 'Some creeple...' she thinks as she listens to the exchange...

Her attention was brought back to Ms. Winter however as she asks them to introduce themselves before doing the same. Deciding she'd wait for a lull in the introductions Camilla glances around the room until she see's a familiar Cheshire Cat boil enter! Smiling cheerfully and giggling a bit at his tea the Dormouse ghoul gives him a small wave. She couldn't help but be thankful when that Jonny Danger fellow left and then that rude cat boil too! However she frowns as Carlos got scolded for his introduction and deflates... "Aw... It's ok Carlos..." she whispers over to the Cheshire Cat boil before deciding it was time for her introduction

Standing up slowly Camilla bows her head politely before smiling at the teacher "Hi! I'm Camilla Forester! My Faction is a Monster and my Sub-specie a Dormouse Monster, More specifically a Hazel Dormouse Monster from Mouseshire! Lets see something interesting about me... Ah! I love drinking tea, cooking, and having tea parties!" she says politely yet excitedly before pausing. What did Etiquette mean to her? Well... "Etiquette is the mannerisms and social rules that society has set which are meant to promote amicable interactions and maintain order! Etiquette also differs from culture to culture and even from specie to specie!" she answers politely yet still excitedly before looking to Carlos

Speaking of Tea... "Hey Carlos...? Could I have some tea?" she whispers softly to him. She could already see a small dragon boil partaking some of his tea, but of course it was polite to ask and the poor Cheshire Cat boil seemed so disheartened by Ms. Winter's response...

phantompanther13
Awww.... Carlos takes kicked puppy to a whole new level!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:01 pm
Arrakis had woken up early, gotten dressed early, made it to class early, gotten his pensnake early, and sat down early. He was excited, it was true, and he couldn't help looking around the room with a considerable amount of obvious interest. This interest was, of course, also devoted a fair bit to his pensnake itself, watching it almost as much as he watched everyone else.

He did settle down a little bit when the demoness teaching them came in, however, recognising authority when he saw it. Etiquette 101? Well, he had to start somewhere, didn't he? This class would do fine, he figured. Introductions were definitely something he could use, seeing as he knew exactly no one else. And so, Arrakis listened attentively, though his attention did wander a little when a couple of students started acting out. Thankfully, that did not last too terribly long.

Before too much longer, it was his turn. He'd rehearsed what he was going to say in the back of his mind while he waited, and now was the time to try it out.

"My name is Arrakis Dismth. I'm a dervish and a reaper and, outside of classes, I like dancing. Etiquette is..." he paused a moment to order the words properly, "a set of rules saying what is and isn't acceptable in certain social situations. It's also a script to follow in unfamiliar situations, like being polite when asking directions." Right? Well, close enough. He sat back down.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff