Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:58 am
Uchiha Roxas

No one strikes me at the moment. If anyone does come to mind I'll apply then.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 am
Kou Uraki-shoi
Uchiha Roxas

No one strikes me at the moment. If anyone does come to mind I'll apply then.

Oh really, what a shame.
I was looking forward to rping with you.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 am
Uchiha Roxas

I do still have a villain  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:07 am
Kou Uraki-shoi
Uchiha Roxas

I do still have a villain

What in the works or approved (When did I miss this?)  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:12 am
Uchiha Roxas

Approved yesterday. Got the first okay two days ago and the second yesterday. He's on the first page of custom villains. The blonde guy with a pun for a name.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:18 am
Kou Uraki-shoi
Uchiha Roxas

Approved yesterday. Got the first okay two days ago and the second yesterday. He's on the first page of custom villains. The blonde guy with a pun for a name.

I see, good luck!  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 am
I'm sorry I keep asking questions...

The nature of my villain would have him using various weapons or inventions during his heists changing for each one. Would I have to list every single potential weapon in his profile or is there a bit of leeway in terms of non-lethal devices?
Maybe list the weapons he brings in the first post of a heist so there's a limit set?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:18 pm
Kou Uraki-shoi

The nature of my villain would have him using various weapons or inventions during his heists changing for each one. Would I have to list every single potential weapon in his profile or is there a bit of leeway in terms of non-lethal devices?
Maybe list the weapons he brings in the first post of a heist so there's a limit set?

What sort of weapons? if it is for that Rube Goldberg machine guy then no. Because you are making devices out of small and commonplace items. If they are actual weapons then you need to list them.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Kou Uraki-shoi

What sort of weapons? if it is for that Rube Goldberg machine guy then no. Because you are making devices out of small and commonplace items. If they are actual weapons then you need to list them.

Well, some of the machines might be made before hand. Could I limit it to like one pre-fab machine per heist? Otherwise I'd need a character update every time he did something.
And I'll submit a profile update then for a few other things I thought of.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:52 pm
Kou Uraki-shoi

Well, some of the machines might be made before hand. Could I limit it to like one pre-fab machine per heist? Otherwise I'd need a character update every time he did something.
And I'll submit a profile update then for a few other things I thought of.

That does seem like a fair trade. Sure.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Brendon kun

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:18 am
Hey there everybody!

I'm new to the guild, and I'm also afraid to say that I''m a bit confused by all the information available, hehe. Nevertheless, I think I get most of how to role-play on this guild.

My first question involves how to submit my application for a character. I found the codes to make the application but I don't know where to send it or post it! If you are wondering which character I'm currently gunning for, it is Professor Zoom (aka) The Reverse Flash.

My second question is where do I go and what do I do?
I know, I know "BE CREATIVE!" is the general response to this question. Yet I'm having a bit of a problem with this question as I don't actually have time to just sit down and read everybody's posts in the guild to catch up on the story. I guess I am just asking for an update on what's going on in this new world.

Finally, my last question! Is this the New 52 Universe or the Pre-52 universe if I'm writing for a Canon character?

Sorry if I'm being a hassle, and I guess I'll just put my questions in PMs next time if this isn't the approved area to ask these kind of questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:42 am
Brendon kun
Hey there everybody!

I'm new to the guild, and I'm also afraid to say that I''m a bit confused by all the information available, hehe. Nevertheless, I think I get most of how to role-play on this guild.

My first question involves how to submit my application for a character. I found the codes to make the application but I don't know where to send it or post it! If you are wondering which character I'm currently gunning for, it is Professor Zoom (aka) The Reverse Flash.

My second question is where do I go and what do I do?
I know, I know "BE CREATIVE!" is the general response to this question. Yet I'm having a bit of a problem with this question as I don't actually have time to just sit down and read everybody's posts in the guild to catch up on the story. I guess I am just asking for an update on what's going on in this new world.

Finally, my last question! Is this the New 52 Universe or the Pre-52 universe if I'm writing for a Canon character?

Sorry if I'm being a hassle, and I guess I'll just put my questions in PMs next time if this isn't the approved area to ask these kind of questions.

Hey Brendon!

This is exactly the right place for you to ask these kind of questions! Don't you worry! I'm the captain Roxas, it's nice to meet you.

For the Professor Zoom application you just grab the form located in this post. You just post it up in its own topic and it is judged from there. It requires two approvals. It's pretty straight forward. Make sure each form is a separate post because its actually a two part application.

It's Pre-New52. Before Flashpoint. So you get Eobard.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Brendon kun

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:57 am
Uchiha Roxas

Hey Brendon!

This is exactly the right place for you to ask these kind of questions! Don't you worry! I'm the captain Roxas, it's nice to meet you.

For the Professor Zoom application you just grab the form located in this post. You just post it up in its own topic and it is judged from there. It requires two approvals. It's pretty straight forward. Make sure each form is a separate post because its actually a two part application.

Thanks!

There still is a bit of a problem I have with finding out who and where the Flash Crew is. If I'm Eobard, then I would need to mainly interact with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:01 am
Brendon kun
Uchiha Roxas

Hey Brendon!

Thanks!

There still is a bit of a problem I have with finding out who and where the Flash Crew is. If I'm Eobard, then I would need to mainly interact with them.

I have said about this in the OOC but you want Sean Bito and The Master Time Lord.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Brendon kun

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:04 am
Uchiha Roxas

I have said about this in the OOC but you want Sean Bito and The Master Time Lord.

Sorry! I didn't check the OOC before I wrote that. Thank you again!  
Rules and Regulations || Starting Forum -> Read First

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff