Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Local priest calls for Death Of the "gay race" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 pm
"All Men are created equal."

This here is a slogan that is not just in the Holy Bible itself, but it is also in the Declaration of Independence. An American document. So what he says makes me believe he is nothing but a communist or a terrorist. He wants the world to be just like him. I've heard good preachers, but he just needs to retire. I am a Christian. That preacher ain't. It's people like him that give my kind a bad name. I hear y'all saying you hate Christians and that doesn't give me any fair chances. Now to the point. God is a creator. He created people. He created the chance of Gays to be born. God only makes the obstacles you have to overcome in your life, but those obstacles aren't ourselves. If it were, then God would've thrown us away and start trying to make us again. If you are born the way you are, then be proud. If a Christian don't love you, then he ain't a Christian cuz he or she sinned. Now here's my rap that goes to haters of Gays. This is how ticked I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAXARAzWDXo

(That's the beat)

To that old pastor. Here's a middle finger to u.

I done smashed up everything I could get my stubborn hands on, from a kiddy toy to my air soft hand gun. I play a mean mic fiend when I spit a stupid rap, I can't understand what your preaching man you preaching crap. It's a load of balony, your a phonie, call up my homies, and the world will show how your story is kinda crummy. This would be history trying to repeat it's sorry self, read a book written by Hitler on his gory shelf. It'll tell you what comes out of this dummy, when I die i'll come back up like a mummy. Haunt you mr. pastor in your dreams until u wet your pants, that's what happened when you made a diss and took a chance. I'm gonna end there cuz I ain't gonna be like you, I ain't hatin but ask yourself what God are you praying to.

-drops the mic and he runs away crying-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 pm
I played that and my older sibling woke up and it really got my elder sibling pissed off.
We both were pissed by what that man had to say and it was not something that either of us wanted to hear. Nobody is taking and killing me off or my sibling. We are here to stay. We went through straight camp once and we are never going back. We are never going through that hell again.
That pastor can keep the straight camp, once is to much and I never want to see anybody else go through one either. I saw horrible things when I went and this pastor wants to kill us off. I lost a lot of friends because they killed kids and adults off in the last straight camp I was in.
So he can keep his murdering idea. Who does he really believe in God or a Dark Lord? Sure can not be the real God, cause God is all about love and compassion and not murder.

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 am
I was in shock  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 am
I'm so insulted I'm actually in tears. I don't even know what to say. I don't understand how people can be like this, claim that they are good when they act like Hitler. And that guy in the audience who said Amen... geez. ;n;  

Dasher Anne

Dapper Shapeshifter

WalrusCokeheadLizard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 am
De Bible's agit it god's agit it I'm agit it and if you've got any sist you're agit it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

Living in the south, you'd think I'd quit being surprised by this kind of thing, wouldn't you? Somehow, even though I expect to hear it in certain situations, I'm always taken aback by the bigoted things some people will actually say.

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

WalrusCokeheadLizard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:11 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

Living in the south, you'd think I'd quit being surprised by this kind of thing, wouldn't you? Somehow, even though I expect to hear it in certain situations, I'm always taken aback by the bigoted things some people will actually say.

I wonder if he's ever literate enough to read the Bible, because it just sounds like he's making stuff up  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am
Anyone else sorta wishing near the end they saw a red sniper dot on his head? :3 also,god forbid this guy ever has children...or if he does i hope they're gay,grow up to be the president,and start up a crapload of pro-gay legislature

also,is it strange this was in the related videos of this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0r6f1vlXsI&feature=related  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:17 am
I wonder if he knows Hitler tried to kill the gays (and lots of other people besides Jews) in the holocaust. Obviously, it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am
MistyMary24
I played that and my older sibling woke up and it really got my elder sibling pissed off.
We both were pissed by what that man had to say and it was not something that either of us wanted to hear. Nobody is taking and killing me off or my sibling. We are here to stay. We went through straight camp once and we are never going back. We are never going through that hell again.
That pastor can keep the straight camp, once is to much and I never want to see anybody else go through one either. I saw horrible things when I went and this pastor wants to kill us off. I lost a lot of friends because they killed kids and adults off in the last straight camp I was in.
So he can keep his murdering idea. Who does he really believe in God or a Dark Lord? Sure can not be the real God, cause God is all about love and compassion and not murder.

What is this straight camp you're talking about? I've heard of programs that try to turn you straight, but I never heard of straight camp.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am
i love this response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 pm
Bump  

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm
This makes me sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 am
Belethiel
Gaga_Happily Emo_Gaga
Belethiel
If I was sitting there in that church, I would say, "YOU CAN KISS MY QUEER-LOVING a**!"

Literally. I don't swear out loud, but I would probably be angry enough to do so.

He thinks they can pen them all up, and treat them like animals. What kind of life is that? That is not freedom, that is not what American does. Disgusting. They're humans, too.

... Is there dehumanization going on in churches against LGBPTQA's? I wouldn't know, I haven't gone to church since I was 13.
reminds me of Hitler; putting a specific group of people in a camp until they die....

I know! What an idiot. He's so ignorant...doesn't he know they're human beings too? What will he do to his kid if they go, "Hey... dad... um... I think I'm gay." Would he kill them? Beat them? People like this scare me.

Ya, and everyone knows what happened to Hitler  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Tumble13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 pm
I think I've right to say this, being a christian, and all. despite my sexuality.

But the bible preaches of love. to not judge one another. Let you only seek to punish those if you, yourself, are truely innocent, which no mortal man can claim. This man claims to be a pastor, yet he preaches ideas that are against the bible. For if we are truely wrong in our ways, god will sort us out in the end. He, and he alone, has that right. At least that is the bible's stance on this. It does say being gay is wrong. it does say it's sinful. but you know what? It was also writen by man, manipulated by man, and has been for a long time. ever since it was written, so we don't know that that was actually his words, or just some ticked off gay-basher writing it, or translating it.

We are human beings. We are people, too. And while I normally do not cuss, and am against violence for personal reasons at any and all times....I say this...

That self-absorbed d******d should be shot. not in the head, but in the foot. both feet. then blast his d**k off, then shoot him as many times as you can without killing him, to have him treated, and done again. For as long as he can be kept alive, then skin him alive, dump him in the ocean, with stones tied to each limb, and let him DROWN! We'll see how long it takes him to realize what he's doing wrong.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff