Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Ameh's August Breeding Slots - winners p7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Rp-ed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Link.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:17 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Azulia, owned by `Justin

User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kwahu Lesharo, owned by Miss Cherie
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-rped

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tayook, owned by MoonRazor
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: SilverWings, owned by katersaur and Lorako
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-RPed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:47 pm
Is it possible to not have Ghost count towards me? Though I co-own her with Tweekend, she has full breeding, roleplay and mating rights to the pet. I simply have sig rights to her.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

WWK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:51 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Atsilas, Owned by Spunky Dasher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Thistle, owned by ELF and WereWolfKin

User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non RPed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:38 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Samedi, owned by me: User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Anju, owned by me: User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-RP and General categories, plz smile
If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: Answered from Samedi
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? His fearsome visage and our shared disdain for lesser races such as humans.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Independent strength and the elimination of weakness in themselves and those around them.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? The strengthening of Soquili bloodlines - power for our foals and their foals to never submit to the wills of others

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:05 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Randee/Silent Spy
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Unesdala ale /Naysha Aysha
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped?: Rped
((I can post rp links if needed, but they need to be updated and I don't think they are my best IE. not good enough for the contest))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:52 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Peony { Sage_the_vampirc_angel }
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Nacio { Lady Evelyn Nyht }
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non- Rped
Link to RP if entering RP contest: n/a
If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: {From Peony's view }
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?
Peony: "The way he wishes to protect me no matter what the threat he's willing to protect me. He's sort of my knight in shining armor. I find even more special seeing he's a flutter. He's also very kind in a some times kind of annoying way. He would sing to the belly of a pregnant mare from his herd it was so cute, I wonder if he'll sing to my belly as well. Also Nacio seems to share my love of life with as well, though he's much more protective of the kids and those around it and I love that he's every ones knight"
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
Peony: "I love the idea of teaching others, spreading knowledge and helping others learn. Yet I'm willing to get dirty I'm a flower the dirt is part of me as well as Nacio. So I'd love to think I'd be able to teach them through games and things in nature. The most important lesson is to live in the moment instead of falling to always looking to the future. Sure the future is nice but if you ignore every thing going on around you, you'll end up missing all the lovely things that may never happen again. Yeah those things may happen again in your day dreaming future but they might be slightly different that could make all the difference, and who's to say your day dreaming future will happen?"
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?
Peony: "Sure world peace might be nice, but you never can trust two leggers to keep it that way, once I created the world peace. No, I think bringing the foals into the world I'd like to bring more intelligence and wisdom into the world. Along with more appreciation of nature and the wonders in it. Being a flower think I see more colors in nature especially with Nacio around, his color is contrast from mine he in my mind brings out darker colors around him and I bring out lighter colors seeing as my color is a bit more Pale. I think the world of soquili could use some littke ones who can have fun with out ruining the nature around them. And little ones who can grow up to help others learn about tthe world around them. So I want to bring a bit of protection for the world and a good lot of appriecation for it. Two-leggers can get World peace them seleves"  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Twitchapher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:08 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sekhmet, owned by Twitchapher
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Erik, owned by Death to Blondes
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): rped
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Link

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kaehi (Huro)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Imperio (Teh Cheryl and Polar)
User Image

Are your soquili rped or non-rped?: RP'd (However, the RP is quite long and the romantic hints are subtle and come in late. If this isn't acceptable by your standards, feel free to move this into the non-RPed raffle. And it is incomplete. <.<)
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Heat Wave

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: Answered by Imperio.

Just -one- thing? Urm, um, well. She's smart. Like really, really smart. Kaehi has to be the smartest Soquili ever. If you ever need to know something, Kaehi knows the answer. Always. She even thinks of questions that I've never thought of, you know? Seriously, this one time she even mentioned something about words and how often people use them and stuff like that which I never thought of because I was just thinking about how all words with lots of letters are really big and hard to say but she came by and let me know that it wasn't a hard word but a word that wasn't used a lot and stuff like that and how Imperio sounds like Imperial and that how that makes Imperio like Everyone and all that smart sounding stuff. ...Yeah. biggrin

And she's shiny. But that's makes it two things. D: Shiny or smart? Shiny and smart? Which do I pick~? -distressed-

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Foals, foals, what foals? o.o When did -that- happen? Oh, oh, IF we had foals. Scared me for a moment there. Well, um, um, um... D:

Hm, hm, think, think, think Imperio. HAH. I'd raise them to be good and happy and shiny. -nods happily- Yep, yep. With lots of love and sparkles and craft glitter, because glitter makes people happy and I'd want my foals to be shiny shiny shiny in happiness. -beams- With apples, lots and lots of red apples.

Which is a lesson too, yep, yep. Apple trees are dangerous. I mean, you think they'd be all nice and innocent little trees, willing to let you eat their wonderful apples of love and joy. But NO. -dramatic pause- Apple trees are sneaky little things and stubborn. So, I'd have to teach my foals that you should never pick a fight with an apple tree: they always win. -grumbles-

... Shiny? Shine, shine, shine. The world never has enough shine. And smiles. Smile, smile, smile. Have you ever noticed how many people frown? Loads and loads and loads. Frowing is bad though. Bad, bad, bad. Why frown when you can be happy and sparkly and dance? I mean frowning is just so much work~ So, I want to bring sparkle and shiny and smiles and glowsticks. -nods-

... Wait, wait, wait, world piece? Does that mean like.. a piece of the world? Does that mean if I have babies a new hunk of earth comes up and makes the world BIGGER? o.o -homgwow-

Teh Cheryl

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:37 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Viola, owned by EchoLimaFoxtrot
User Image [uncert]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Narcissus, owned by Kamiki
User Image

Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): NON-RPED
Link to RP if entering RP contest: NA

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:
Miss Soquili Contest: Viola
I would like to point out that Mr. Narcissus is not my mate. He is too wrapped up in himself to realize that I am still standing by him And then there is that vicious little rabbit, who gives me nasty looks if I get too close to Narssisus. But he is just so gorgeous, and when he isn't fauning over himself, he is quite charming and a joy to be around. And if you compliment him, oooooo *dreamy eyes*.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
The most important lesson in life is to be yourself. Of course, that first requires that one discover who they really are. I would raise them based on that lesson. I may not agree with what they may do, or how they may act... but it is their life to live and I will be there for them if they would want that. I'd prefer them to be... you know, nice.
I am slightly offended, what does my mating have to do with the world? And how is it any business of your's.... You can ask, but, I do not feel comfortable with that question. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Raisa and Angathi are missing from the Non-Rp Raffle List redface

EDIT: I think Subo made a mistake (it's her first time ever entering one of these)... she put "RP'ed" but didn't link... but that doesn't matter cuz we don't enough posts.... missed by one, but that one's not done anyways xD LINK if you were wondering. Could they be put on the correct list?

EDIT TWO: Sorry about the mix-up... Thanks for changing <3333  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:06 pm
[ Mialee ]
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Jaziel, owned by Mialee
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Trevor, owned by Kiara Lime and Mialee
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle):non rp

I'll let Kiara decide if she wants to enter the miss/mr america event

k Kiara pmed me asking if I can post the answers she gave me for Trevor in the Miss/Mr America thing ^^ She'd like to enter it so here is Trevor's answers

Kiara Lime

What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?

Trevor: We'll she's not exactly my mate, I doubt she'll ever wish to be. But as for the most pleasing, What wouldn't be most pleasing? She's spunky, adventurous, wild, and ever so sexy. Have you seen the way she shakes her tail? I mean, wow i'm blown away. But yeah, everything about her blows me away, seriously.

If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?

Trevor: Of course, foals need guidance and someone to look up to. There is no foal that needs to be abandoned or left behind. As for teaching, it's best to teach such a young foal, the knowleadge of difference. Everyone's different, wether they look different, speak, act or live different, it doesn't change the fact that we all eat, breath, and live in the same place. So respect each and everyone, as if they are blood, no matter how different each other is.

By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?

Trevor: A foal, maybe 2 or more if lucky, and all the joy and love they'd bring to my life and the lives of those they touch and meet...but yeah that's a little to blunt I guess. But I would bring up a family like any other. A dad that is willing to try to be the best father possible, no matter the difficulties, i'm willing to try.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:54 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lieu, owned by Chieri / Ameh
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tanenbaum, owned by tani duh!
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-Rped.
Link to RP if entering RP contest:
If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: [Answered by Tanen, obviiii 8P]
>>>> Do you not see with your eyes those lovely Christmas hues? THat gorgeous shining horn that leaves it's imprint when she pleases? Her voice is like that of fine art, easy on the ears but with deep meaning that needs to be inspected from time to time. Everything about her screams "'Tis the season to be gorgeous."
>>>> Other than the importance of sacrifice and giving? The importance of proper behavior and being polite, yes'm.
>>>> Lovely holiday baskets! What else? Oh, and some more eloquent and artsy little creatures to spread joy!

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:36 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ever Sacrifice, Owned by Lady Evelyn Nyht
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tawali, Owned by Malhyanth
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Roleplayed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: [link]
If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: Answered by Ever Sacrifice
I love his free-spirit. I would never wish to clip those wings of his since his first love will always be the sky. The few chances I do get to spend with my mate, he has the most coltish behavior that can bring a smile and laughter into my life. We aren't just a couple, we're friends too.
We both want to be there with the children as much as we can, though we have decided that I would be the main caretaker. The most important thing we try to teach them is that life is a one time shot and to live it to the fullest with no regrets.
I just want to have a large family since I never knew mine. I want to give new life to the world which would bring new ideas. *laughs* But it doesn't hurt to have more little hooves waking up Tawali.

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff