Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[ORP] A Very Nega Thanksgiving (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:56 am
Magnus
Open for Interaction

“Oh, me?” A grey head cocked to the side at the familiarity that the senshi seemed to have with him. It was an odd sensation, meeting someone who clearly you had known at one point, but you had no recollection of. What was even stranger was the deeper pull he had to the quiet boy. Most things didn’t much bother Magnus but the tickling of his memory was something he did not care for.

He wondered how long it had been?

Surprisingly, the senshi was quick to catch the hint though about food, and the prospect of it helped wash away the uneasiness he felt. There was 0 hesitation when the shoulder was offered. Careful not to get his paws in the boys food, though it would have been tasty to lick it off, a pre-meal tidbit, he quickly made a perch across the senshi’s shoulders.

“We’ve met before.” He said, tail curling to hang down the senshi’s chest as he crouched along his feathered friends shoulders. “When? Where? Should I know your name?”

Blue eyes glanced in the direction of the food table as his new/old friend made his way over. Such a good senshi helping out those in need. And Magnus was in great need of some turkey, filling and those incredibly good looking sweet potatoes!

strickenized

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:46 am
Youma Rat King?

Hestia earned a very undignified squeak when she lifted the rat from the floor. It thrashed about in her grasp, as if attempting to bend itself in half to reach its own tail. However, it seemed curiously unused to its own body, and perhaps too startled to think about folding at the tail itself instead. The reality that nothing happened to it set in only after Hestia spoke.

She must have recognized something about it, though it didn't have time to consider the thought. From upside-down, the party looked a little more difficult to visualize, so the rat watched the floor for a moment. Sure enough, some of the other rats came into its view. One squeaked in recognition when it laid its eyes on the rat with the fancy hat. The rat that Hestia held squeaked back and some of the rats looked plainly offended. They began to converge on her.

The rat pointed at a far table that looked close enough to a patch of crystals that it might be able to get up on the decorative moulding further up.

lizbot

Negaverse Super Psilomelane of Mirages

Psilomelane nodded with an affirmative noise as she made her way around her plate. The food was certainly good — cooked appropriately, juicy, warmed in those buffet-style serving bins, and delectably seasoned. It was more than Psilomelane ever learned to do herself, for she had discovered after many attempts that she absolutely sucked at cooking. She forgot about it, left it to burn, then came back to a charred mess that she had to clean up somehow. So eating like this? She quite liked it.

His next comment, about the results of Aqua being put up to it not being so bad, earned a chuckle from her. "You're very right. If it is his misfortune, it turned out to our advantage.

"I'm Psilomelane. Of Mirages. It's very nice to meet you, Sodalite. If you spend much time in the castle, I'm sure we'll run into each other again. It's usually less distracting than my apartment, so I spend most of my time here." Not to mention the fact that she did not have to clean the castle — someone else did, though that must have been a herculean task.

"I wonder if they recognize any of the winter holidays. Or any of the spring ones. I could get used to having regular get-togethers like this." And the invitations had their charm

tefla

Negaverse Super Niter of the Interstice

"Um, yeah," Niter started a little sheepishly while he waited for Magnus to settle himself. The cat was kinda weighty — which didn't mean he was fat! Niter was just unused to having cats ride on his shoulders, was all. He'd have liked to get the opportunity to get used to it, though. "But it's not like, you know, um, critically important? Like, people forget meeting me all the time. So it's okay."

He was only a little crestfallen. There was still the opportunity to have a whole new meeting from the cat's perspective, though, and Niter thought that was kind of cool. Maybe he could make a better impression this time.

He walked back to the serving table and grabbed another plate. "If you see anything you like, um… Call it out or point at it?" Niter thought that seemed reasonable for cat service. And there were tons of dishes to choose from, so Magnus should be able to find something he liked.

"We met in the city, though. During one of the festivals? I remember it was cold, but like. All of the festivals kinda blend together for me," Niter admitted flatly. "I mean, they all have amazing food, and we went around enjoying some of the stuff they had to offer. Kinda like this, but you were with the White Moon then. So we couldn't really become close friends.

"And, no offense, but you seemed kinda scruffy back then? Like maybe you didn't have a place to stay or something. Not that it's a bad thing, maybe you wanted to live that way? But, at least now you can choose to live that way, or like, live here or with someone else."

kolina

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:12 pm
Super Heliodor
Open for Interaction

Being off on his own, Where the hell was Albite, anyway?, he let his eyes wander over the groupings of people and just watched as they interacted. It was honestly, incredibly dull. No one had obviously had time to be inebriated enough to make things interesting yet. People were casual with each other but an air of respect definitely oozed from people’s body language. After all General King Jet was here and, it was no surprise he was deep in conversation with a few others.

For a moment, the corrupt debated on braving the crowd by the alcohol table when a quick movement caught his attention. Wait…that was Hestia but what was she? No. No, no one would just randomly grab something like that!

Curiosity got the better of him, and Helio navigated the tables and chairs to see if he was correct. “Did you actually just grab a rat (GK Faustite). A rat youma with your bare hands?” There was a hint of disgust in his tone that he couldn’t hide. “I am not sure whether I should be impressed you did that on the first try or revolted that you’re holding what is essentially a pest.” He paused a moment as he looked at the creature a bit more closely, but not too close. Youma or not, it was a rat. “Is it wearing a crown?”

As he spoke though. More began to appear around the woman. “I think you pissed them off and should maybe give them their friend back.” It was…alarming how many there were and Helio honestly didn’t want to be involved in whatever was going on. Bigger or not, he and Hestia were still senshi and the youma’s distaste for senshi was never to be questioned.

shiningamisgirl
mention

Gu1ine
mention

Lizb1ot

stric1kenized

—---------------------------------

Magnus
Open for Interaction

Magnus used his tail to keep himself balanced on the almost too thin shoulders because of course he didn’t want to dig his claws into anything but the fuku. He doubted his ride would care much for that little bite of pain after being so helpful. “I am sorry I don’t remember. I am sure you’re much more memorable than you think.” He said with pure confidence.

“Oh! There. Turkey, stuffing and those sweet potatoes!” The mauvian was practically drooling. “Oh, oh, are there any cranberries?” He lifted his head a bit to look down the table for any hope of the red colored dish.

As he gazed around at the plethora of dishes he practically curled his tail around the senshi’s neck. “A festival? And it was cold?” It must have been quite a long time ago then considering it was only November now. “Well, we must have had a good time if it was at a festival. Festivals are always fun. There’s so much to do and eat.

“I think I lived on the street then? At least, that’s what I’ve gathered. Now I’ve been living here. Pretty much took up residence wherever I can but General King Faustite’s office is a common place.” Speaking of the General King, Magnus wondered how he was doing. He was growing tired of finding the youma Headache in the office as often as he was. As useful as the creature was, Magnus didn’t find him to be the most enjoyable company. At least Faustite would humor an engaging conversation from time to time.

“It’s easy to stay well groomed and clean here.” A twitch of his whiskers. “So, what do you go by? Your senshi name? A mineral?” That was something that Magnus had learned here, not to assume that every senshi he met even really knew about their true senshi name or cared to go by it. Safer to ask. “I am Magnus.” Might as well be polite and introduce himself. Probably for the 2nd time now.

“Ah! There it is! Over by that green and brown dish in the back. Cranberry sauce!”

Strickenized

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:22 pm
Hestia

"A good maid doesn't hesitate to get their hands dirty, Helio," she greeted the other corrupt with a smile. "Besides," she gently rubbed at its little head with her thumb, "...this one seems likely to be a pet of sorts."

There were other rat youma approaching, and she gave them a considering look, "It wants to be set elsewhere, though, so perhaps they're playing a game?" Hestia reached into her space and pulled out a small ball of energy, letting drop to float amongst the swarm of youma. "Happy Thanksgiving!" The maid senshi sang out warmly. "But if anybody is rude, they'll be boiled alive until they dissipate." There was no change in her tone or gentle expression, though perhaps the ones more sensitive to danger would note its grim presence before them.

Moving toward the far table, she asked, "Have you been well, Helio?" Ever since the talk with Headache concerning him and the general king, Helio had been lingering on her mind. Sooner, rather than later, she wanted to sit down with him and ask him about himself, the negaverse, and Faustite. Thanksgiving, though, was hardly the time and place.

Strickenized

Kolina

lizbot

No Faun

Meighei

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:46 am
Ethe finished their food and, with one last lick of the plate with their massive tongue to make sure none was left, they licked their lips and ventured back into the party.

“Hestia! You have found the little rat youma.”

Ethe bellowed as they approached the senshi and youma.

“We are sorry we knocked you over with our tail. It tends to wag out of our own control. We hope you were not offended. Are you a king of some sort amongst the youma?”

The dog-like youma asked as they looked at the tiny crown on its head. Ethe knew of general-kings, but were there also youma-kings?

lizbot

Strickenized

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:36 pm
Super Heliodor
Open for Interaction

Helio shook his head and marveled a bit at the maid-like senshi. She seemed completely unphased by any of what was transpiring. Helio would have tossed the youma rat to the group and wouldn’t have thought twice about it. Instead, Hestia thought it was some sort of pet? Really? A youma as a personal pet seemed the least likely of situations unless someone were talking about an agents personal youma. But who in their right mind would choose a rat?

He hoped her little offering of an energy feast would placate the small swarm. Helio reached into his own subspace to give his own peace offering. Perhaps, the youma would dine into lethargy. Could they do that? Was there an equivalent of a turkey-coma for Youma?

He eyed the captive rat but he wasn’t going to argue with Hestia’s choice as long as she kept the thing to herself. And with the way she had her hands wrapped around its small body, Helio didn’t think she was going to relinquish it anytime soon. That was good enough for him.

But, ah. The conversation shifted to him and he became immediately uncomfortable with it. “Oh. Uh, yes. I’ve been fine. Just keeping to myself lately.” He offered her a forced smile.

It seemed fate had taken pity on him though as a canine youma walked up to them, inserting itself into the conversation. The youma seemed friendly enough and apparently knew Hestia by name. “I take it the rat has been seen a few times now before you caught it?” Golden eyes shifted from the youma to Hestia.

lizbot

Meighei

Stricken1ized

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:16 am
Youma Rat King?

It wasn't really Faustite's ears that were burning, but he felt talked about just the same. Rather irreverently, too, for how Heliodor all but sneered in disgust when he realized that Hestia was holding a rat. Which was yet another very undignified situation, but it wasn't his a** that was being aired out so publicly. And it wasn't his head that was getting rubbed like an ugly cat that no one really wanted to pet.

At the word pest, the rat squeaked — a tiny objection. He wasn't a pest and this wasn't Heliodor's business.

At the mention of the crown, the rat's tiny, gnarled hands flew up to ensure that the burning laurels were appropriately secured to his head. They were, and they were quite warm, which had the rat pulling his claws away and shaking them out tenderly. Small wonder, then, that no one touched him unless they had strange charms on.

But the rat became truly animated when Heliodor mentioned giving it back to the herd of rats below. Suddenly the crowned rat began to thrash and flail, squeaking urgently all the same. No, it still had more to do with its autonomy, though it was helpless to explain what it was that so drove it to action.

Hestia sounded like she understood what he was trying to say, so the rat youma nodded emphatically when she spoke about putting him elsewhere. While he was a little miffed to see the group of uppity vermin fed, even on such an occasion, he'd have to pardon it for now. There was little he could do like this — or like usual. He couldn't even tell Heliodor off like this, for the squeaks would hardly carry any meaning, even if he chewed the boy's ears off and screeched in the bloody holes. Not like they ever worked in the first place, though, so perhaps he couldn't be that disappointed about it.

Ethe was there, too, and unfailingly finding a means to warm his heart. The youma had been respectful since the moment he met them, and even shared that respect with some of the less tolerated youma. He wasn't sure if Ethe could understand the squeaks, but it was worth an attempt. It sounded like the rat youma began to chatter in a way that was reminiscent of dragging sneakers across a freshly waxed floor.

I'm Faustite. But I'm not sure I can explain how I got like this. Whole mess of a confrontation happened.

Those rats have had it out for me since I was a General. Got them all salty about medal distribution. They wanted revenge when they saw an opportunity, but I'm making them work for it. Stole their leader's body for now.

meighei
lizbot
kolina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:03 pm
Hestia

Keeping to himself and forcing smiles? Hestia solemnly gazed up at him, thumb still absently rubbing the rat's furry little cheek, and opened her mouth to arrange some kind of meeting when Ethe came up to apologize to the her captive little charge.

Oh goodness, wasn't Ethe so polite and sweet? Truly, a well-mannered youma and example to all!

"It seemed to be having some trouble navigating such a bustling room," Hestia answered, watching the rat youma squeak down at Ethe conversationally. "This is very...cute? Is this what pet owner's feel?" She'd never felt particularly one way or the other about most animals, but maybe now...

From the depths of her hair came several quiet squeaks of complaint. The bat companion that perpetually roosted there seemed a little offended.

Strickenized

Kolina

Meighei

lizbot

No Faun

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:09 am
]Lieutenant Sodalite

"It's a pleasure to meet you Psilomelane."

And that was the truth of the matter. It was always pleasant to meet new faces outside of the group that Prehnite had put together. Of course being the odd one out of the little senshi garden that he had cultivated for himself was tiring at times.

He scanned the rather large hall for a moment as if he were looking for someone before going back to stare down at the plate of food before him. It rather was top notch cooking and he had to have wondered who did most of it. Instead of dwelling on that though he listened to Psilomelane explain how she hung out in the castle alot here in the Negaverse before contemplating the option.

"I'm still a bit green when it comes to most of the locations down here. Probably doesn't help that I can't get here on my own yet. I've only really seen the inside of the office that my general occupies, and the barracks, but the latter was just a quick peek as I spend most of my time in Destiny City."

The mention of perhaps all holidays becoming like this drew an enthused reply from Sodalite, "I'd be able to get behind something like that."

Strickenized

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:35 pm
“Yes. We have seen this one before, but we did not get to greet them.”

Ethe couldn’t help but start to sniff the youma now that Hestia was holding it. It didn’t smell familiar, though there was a faint hint of burnt smell.

Their left head suddenly tilted when the rat started to squeak in that way that a dog’s does when they are really trying to listen, but they don’t quite understand.

“I think the youma is trying to speak to us, but we don’t really understand.”

The left head tilted also far that just looked really silly.

“Revenge. General. Stole. Umm…” The right head tried to interpret, but seemed to only get it in bits, like someone who was not quite fluent with a language.

“I think the youma is saying it is General King Faustite. But Faustite is half-youma and this smells like a youma. And they don’t smell like Faustite. Ethe is confused.”

Kolina

lizbot

Strickenized

Meighei

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:07 pm
Negaverse Super Psilomelane of Mirages

Psilomelane nodded. She remembered what it was like before she learned to teleport — getting around was an utter pain for having to ask for help, and Psilomelane often either forgot to ask to go to Negaspace and therefore missed the due dates on her quotas, or found the whole matter altogether too demanding and missed her deadlines anyway. It was only after she met Sapphirine that she actually got it together.

Maybe she could pay that kindness (pity?) forward. "If you ever need to go to Negaspace, feel free to call me. If I'm in Destiny City, I don't mind meeting you and taking you with me." Like anyone else, she still had a quota, and no Lieutenants or Basics to offset it.

Once she finished her plate, Psilomelane leaned back in her seat and stretched. Her sash and myriad bracelets sounded off for her every movement. "That was quite good," she concluded decisively. "But now I want to get some fresh air and walk off all the extra calories."

tefla

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:15 pm
Negaverse Super Niter of the Interstice

Niter didn't want to tell Magnus that he was wrong, so he just kept quiet and sort of hoped that the cat would forget that he said something contrary to Niter being generally unremarkable. That was made easier by the requests for food, and Niter was happy to wait his turn in line and then snatch up some portions of turkey, stuffing, and sweet potatoes for the hungry cat. Niter thought gravy would go well over all of it, for he loved gravy, but maybe the cat had a different opinion. He wanted cranberries, after all, and Niter never thought he'd seen a Mau eat a cranberry before.

"Um, sort of? I see canberry down there." He gestured with one of the serving spoons before replacing it in the tray. It'd be easy enough to work their way down there.

"I think it's always kinda cold at night? I don't actually remember what time of year it was. It might've been last summer?" But Niter had enough on his mind of late that the date no longer stood out to him. "But, yeah, I think you were on the street, too." Though when he heard where the cat was staying now, Niter wondered if the street would've been an improvement. It wasn't that he disliked General King Faustite — he didn't know him in order to like or dislike him — but from what he'd seen from a distance, he wasn't approachable like Jet. He seemed scary and tempestuous and hard to predict. What if, one day, Magnus did something wrong and got turned into the cat version of a chicken dinner?

"Oh, um. I go by Niter. I don't actually know what my senshi name is? Which reminds me, are you, um." He paused, then his shoulders dropped. "Sorry, this is probably rude? But I need some help from a Mau, and I was wondering if you had some time to help me? But please don't feel obligated." Even though Niter was grabbing food for the feline, he thought it must have been easy to feel indebted. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything.

So he kept quiet as the line dwindled, and then they finally crossed paths with the canberry — and some actual cranberry sauce just behind it.

kolina

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:55 am
General Aquamarine

The longer Aquamarine had to interact with other people, the more certain he became that he should have had a drink before coming to the Great Hall. Then he thought he should have been drinking since he sent out the invitations. Maybe even before that. When the idea for this party first crossed his mind, weeks ago while he’d been standing in the middle of the grocery store staring at the frozen turkeys, thinking about how sickeningly adorable Jet could be when he got all sweet and earnest about this absolute dumpster fire of an organization.

Aquamarine didn’t even like ********>, and now he had to socialize. Aquamarine gave the Lieutenant (Brassite) a look like she was speaking some sort of alien language. Had he been that annoying as a fourteen year old Lieutenant? (He’d never been a fourteen year old Lieutenant, although only-just-fifteen probably didn’t make much of a difference.)

“Which idiot recruited you?” he asked before he could stop the words from tumbling out of his mouth. “Chalcan—? Actually, no, don’t answer that question. I refuse to give a ********. If you’re not dead in a year I’ll reevaluate my opinion.”

At least Lopezite and Kamacite had finally taken a pair of seats. Aquamarine did not look at either of them as if he were grateful for their presence (he would never be so obvious), but he did allow himself the briefest sense of relief. Maybe the Lieutenant would direct her chatter at the two of them as well as the Mauvian (Tama) and Aquamarine could go back to being anti-social.

Aquamarine’s only response to the thanks he received was to shrug. If he didn’t often express gratitude, he received it even less often. It felt strange. If he weren’t so repressed he might have squirmed in his seat.

He was going to say something scathing about dogs, even if Lopezite had been speaking more to Kamacite than to him, but then Niter came briefly to express his own thanks, only to slink off before Aquamarine could think of a reply that wasn’t rude but also wasn’t overly gracious, because Jet didn’t want him to be the former and Aquamarine was never really good at being the latter. Niter wasn’t even terrible company. Quiet. Obedient. They wouldn’t have to talk. They could just sit in silence and eat. Aquamarine liked that in an ally. Unfortunately, calling him back and directing him to a seat would invite socialization with whomever Niter’s hangerson ended up ********, where was that drink???

lizbot
Brassite
Kyuseisha no Hikari
Lopezite
Guine
Kamacite, also Jet mention
Meighei
Tama prox
Strickenized
Niter mention
Quote:
Sorry for the massive delay on my part, Thanksgiving was busier than I thought it would be emo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:56 am
Personal Youma Alys

Alys was still holding the first glass of wine she’d poured, extended toward no one, it would seem, as no one took it from her. Seeming distracted, she put it back down onto the table. When Jet came over, Alys poured one of the requested drinks for him using the same glass, so that it almost overflowed. She said nothing as she did so, quiet and watchful in an odd way, not quite focused on anything. She picked the glass up again, spilling some over her taloned hands as she passed it to Jet. Then, after making that exchange, she handed him the entire bottle.

Guine
Jet

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:43 am
Eternal Kamacite

Kamacite felt out of place. He was hoping that Cymophane or maybe Roselite would have time to stop by, but he didn’t see either of them. They were probably busy or got held up. But that was okay because when he took his seat, he made sure it was next to Lopezite and as out of the way as possible. If he could just keep his head down and focus on picking at his food, then he would probably be ignored.

Maybe it was a good thing that they were sitting near Aquamarine. The General had a way of keeping people far away from him. Except that didn’t seem to be the case at the moment.

“Dog?” Kamacite blinked and looked up at Lopezite. He’d heard everything he said, but it took a moment to process being asked if he was in the market for one.

“Oh… I don’t think I would have space for a dog. Or time. I live with a couple roommates and the apartment isn’t that big,” he quickly and quietly tried to explain. He felt guilty for not immediately agreeing to help Lopezite out, but there was no way he could handle taking care of a dog. He could barely handle taking care of himself!

“It’s good that they’re opening another location. Hopefully they’ll all find homes soon.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces