Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
July 2018 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:16 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: "Bringer of Plagues" Morana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a blind mare who is guided by several familiars who help me out. They don't always stay with me so it makes it hard to find my way around when they leave. Of course my mates in my poly group help out as well but they can't be with me all the time.

Also I was born between two Soquili who had lived hard lives under the rule of a cruel 'herd' leader until they managed to escape with me while I was in a basket. My mother was lost to me during that escape but I was raised by another mom. I, like my parents, am constantly injured partly from being blind and stumbling about. However I don't allow that to stop me from doing what needs to be done and I will stop at nothing to make sure my loved ones are safe.
10 Things I Like: Mice, birds, wolves, feathers, wings, blood, bobcats, foxes, gore, bones/skeleton markings
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatic familiars (dolphins, otters, turtles, etc.), pink/purple, girly things, snakes, lizards, rainbows, neon colors,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Morana leaves a few bones along with a beaded necklace much like her own. There are a couple of feathers, one white and one purple and gold, that are tied to the bones. She looks up at the star as she leaves her offering before nodding and walking off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:55 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Bluedemonwolf
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: I own them all

Parent 1:
Uncert (Markings)
Parent 2:
Uncert
Additional Parents:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? They leave a few fresh dead rabbits at the alter along with a several locks of hair wrapped with fresh bandages. The locks of hair were from each of them, one for each of them and one more with all of the hair entwined.
Short IC Response: Morana pestered the boys enough that they finally agreed to bring her up to the wishing star alter. She stood between the two of them and raised her up head up to 'gaze' at the night sky. She couldn't actually see it but she took the word of her mates. "Wishing star.... I... no we wish for nothing more than a bundle of joy to introduce into our lives. One that could be said to be part of each of us." She turned her head to each side and then nudged each male.

"Ah... yes. Like Morana said we want a bundle of joy of our own." Bastion replied, "A little baby that is from our whole group... well part of us at least."

Angra snorted and shook his head. "More like a minion. Why do they call foals bundles of joy? I don't see anything joyous about them. They're a pain more than anything." He grunted when Morana kicked him in a leg. They stood for a moment longer before leaving the alter.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:24 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. markings
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his feathers.
Short IC Response: Hikaru sighed softy as he looked up at the sky. "My brothers are driving me insane please let one of my sisters find me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:21 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "My life has not been an easy one. Ever since I can remember, I have been haunted by dreams and visions of things I do not understand. It has driven others away from me, with the exception of a rare few. What I ask now is that I find someone who is willing to accept me for what I cannot change. A true friend to accompany me on this journey in life."
10 Things I Like: Wolves, spooky things, wings, glow, Halloween, fluff, sumi-e, stars/space
10 Things I Don't Like: Pukey colors, clowns, clashing colors, aquatic familiars (for him), lacey or frilly things, cutesy items, insects, neon colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his feathers wrapped in a spare headdress.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, techabyte
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, techabyte
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Additional Parents: N/A
Link to breeding agreement: Lifemating Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A roughly carved onyx bowl with runes scored into the sides that was made by Smaug, filled with a small handful of glittering purple and red scales shed by Indra and Smaug.
Short IC Response: It wasn't the first time he'd done this. All those season ago, as autumn had begun to turn to winter, he'd snuck away from the Flight just as he was on this day in the heat of summer. This time there was no doubt in his heart. He knew the star could grant wishes - his beautiful daughter, Rukmini, was proof enough of that. But she was long grown, and Indra desperately wanted to hear the enthusiastic energy of a foal filling the Lonely Mountain again.

So he'd badgered Smaug yet again, convinced him to carve another bowl in the hopes this day would come again. And when he heard the whispers that the star had returned, he took his first chance to sneak away and leave his offering, setting it down and turning his gaze up to the star with a smile.

"I know it's been a long time since you last saw me, but I was hoping you might grant my wish again." He looked down into the bowl - at the mixture of his and Smaug's scales, shimmering under the light of the star. "Rukmini is... She's perfect. Everything I could have hoped for. But I miss having little ones around. So if you could find it in you... I just want children again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:56 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like:
shades of green other than bright neon
naturals
natural patterns in unnatural colors
moon and stars celestial themes
felines especially tigers and cheetahs
feathers
fluff
flowing hair
flowers
10 Things I Don't Like:
horror themes
insects other than butterflies/moths
arachnids
whited out/bloodshot eyes or harm to eyes
bright neon colors
spikes/spines
bird-claws
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? It took a lot for Kefira to build up the courage to leave a lock from the mane she often hid behind and a pretty flower she'd found along the way.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:17 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: magnadearel, Syrius Lionwing
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: [ X ]

Parent 1: Meoquanee(magnadearel)
User Image
Uncert

Parent 2: Caesar(Syrius Lionwing)
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: [ X ] Lifemate agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? feathers, tufts of fur, and two distinctly different claws, One black, One white.
Short IC Response: Meoquanee hadn't felt more secure in her life than since the large feline came into her life. She utterly adored the stallion that had come to her rescue several times. The tiny bird knew she'd helped him out a few times too, but she knew she could do more. Timidly she approached a rock under the light of the Wishing Star. She looked up at it for a long time before speaking.

"Wishing Star. I have somebody I love very much. I know it would make him so happy to have foals of his own. I want to be the one to give him foals that we can raise together. Please. We might not be physically compatible, but if you have a couple of lonesome baskets we would make sure they were never lonely again."

Meo drew a small packet she'd made up. It contained several of her molted feathers, shed tufts from her mate, and two claws. One of each of them. She set it on the rock and turned to leave. The mare cast one long glance back over her shoulder at the package sitting on the rock and hoped.

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:22 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Blessita
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Blessita blinks; having told this story many times, she was sure she could do it again easily....yet, the story of the wishing star was a harsh one for her. She couldn't really bring herself to wish upon the star for many years after the first wish, and now that the opportunity presented itself....could she really do it again? She huffed; there was really nothing left to lose...

So the mare sighed, and her story unwound itself before her. "Last time, star, I wished upon you for a daughter and you gave me one, but she grew up to be a killer. She...stole her brothers, raised them wrong, and they killed my mate...their father. I've been....alone, ever since," a sad smile made it's way upon her face as she debated what to say next. She knew in her heart what she really wanted, but what if it failed again? What if the star granted her the wish, and yet, history repeated itself? Could she go through that again? She was strong, that was true, but she was tired.

"I don't want to be alone anymore, star. And I don't know what to do..."
10 Things I Like:

For the purposes of this slot...
- Rainbows!!
- Stallions
- Black/white base
- Paint horses
- Longer hair
- Fluff
- Eyes to match her own : D
- Wings

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Aquatics
- Bald
- Natural colors (omg first time for everything ha)
- Unicorn tails

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single red rose  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:35 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother- Oliver Copernicus Baker
Breed (first choice): Angeni without the wings if possible?
Breed (2nd choice): Regular- War horse
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? When she wandered to the clearing Cathleen left a bit of her hair and a scroll piece of paper.
Short IC Response: Cathleen is an interesting character. Her personality sometimes yo-yos when it comes to certain situations but for the most part she has a steady disposition. She gets bored easily and isn't impressed with a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:46 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Saeran
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I was born in a herd surrounded by other natural coloured Soquili. As an adult, I studied the area around our herd and also taught some of our herd's foals. Eventually, I was granted permission to leave my herd to travel. So many years have passed by now. I am happily mated to a wonderful mare and I have many grandchildren and great grandchildren (and even great-great grandchildren), some descending from a previous relationship. Although I have formed new relationships in these lands, I long for a friend who is similar to myself - older and with a love of learning and deep conversations.
10 Things I Like: Naturals, Beads, Feathers, Drafts, Neutral Colours, Winter, Simple Jewelry, Natural Horse breed markings (dappling, paint, etc.).
10 Things I Don't Like: Roman Noses, Bright Neon Colours, Usdia, Aquatics, Bald Soquili, Skintones, Human Clothing, Saddles, Gore, Insects
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Saeran left behind one of his hair clasps and a pale blue bead.  

Rita Zyon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 pm
-voided and reposted with proper header-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:05 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Muse
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm a child at heart with an imagination as huge as the ocean. Sometimes they say I'm too "imaginative" but, I know deep inside magic lives within everything. I just wish I could find a true friend that would accept and understand me".

10 Things I Like:
- Wings
- Purple Hues
- Whimsical Markings
- Delicate jewelry
- Flowy hair
- unicorn inspired
- Winter theme

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Monotone colorings
- Naturals
- Baldness
- Neon Colors
- Saddles

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Stepping up close to the alter the whimsical mare placed a set of feathers colored in clouds and rainbows down with a smile. Closing her eyes she wished fondly to anyone who would listen, "Oh great star as mystical as the ocean, please hear my wish I know only you will understand. Please give me a friend who will truly understand me. Someone that will see all the wonder in the land and truly "believe" in magic like my grandmother always told me stories about.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm
Void  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a wanderer. I help those that need help. Whether it is concoctions to help heal or assist in other things. I am a witch doctor. That is whom I am.
10 Things I Like:
Raccoons
Bones
Feathers
Glowy
Runes
Wolves
Sumi-e
Tribal
Spooky
Jewelry
10 Things I Don't Like: pink
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Moving forward, Nekros makes his way to a spot most sacred. His gaze lingers on a star as he takes a breath. He starts to pray for a friend to help him. Someone to share his thoughts while traveling. He doesn't speak but he is a firm believer that sacred deities will hear ones prayer without speaking. Just by ones intentions and thoughts. He bows and leaves a feather with a bit of his mane in it. Then walks away.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:37 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: XxXPandamoniumXxX and [Mistress Morbid]
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: [x]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? An electrified bent metal coin
Short IC Response: Pikachu wiggled his little nose as he looked up at the sky trying to figure out what to say to the stars. He wasn't good with his words and the last thing he wanted to do was sound like a fool. "Uhhh...stars...galaxy...things above....I'm not usually one that likes to say things like this...and believe me...I tend to ramble...but...give me and Surge something special. I don't really know what else to say..." He said feeling himself ramble on and on about it.

"Anything really...something that really gives us a good shock." He snickered at the cheesy pun as he wiggled his nose and nudged the coin seeing the electric bolt from his cheek dance along the top of the item. "This is my offering to you...I don't know if it's worth it at all, but...yeah thanks for listening....or not listening...either way I really don't want him to know about his conversation...I sound like a raving lunatic." He mumbled waving his tiny little paw at the sky as if he was having a conversation with someone who was speaking back to him.

He gave one more long look up at the dark sparkling mass above him before running off back into the woods hoping Surge didn't get mad at him again for being late for dinner.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff