Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[GM ORP] DEUS ORIENTATION July 2017 (THE EXIT P 70) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:04 pm
"Mobs...?" That sounded like Dean-speak. She knew it vaguely had something to do with groups of enemies and nodded, deciding it was close enough.

And speak of the devil, she could have sworn she heard his name called after her own...Interesting. But that would be for later. Sam announced herself before turning back to the woman she know knew was called Kammy by role call and by the name tag she wore. "I doubt it. That sheet said 'test subjects'," Sam told her, sounding intrigued rather than horrified. "Did society as a whole move away from the phrase 'fresh meat'? I wonder if we'll all be stabbed for show as well."

Quote:
Sam is a bifauxnen Y1 Death Hunter who wants to know everything so indulge her right now

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:07 pm
Peony was looking around, trying to take notes of things and people, when she saw one girl motion in her direction. "Oh?" Peony glanced around, then back at the girl. Did she mean Peony? Oh, oh! Her coat, and the coat of the person she was talking to, seemed to have the same symbol as hers.

Peony closed her notebook and walked over. "Is this the Mist group?" She leaned to double check their coats.

Medigel
hi stormy, pls have another bby mist <3

Beejoux
Because your boy is here, too <3

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 pm
Holy. s**t. Someone actually answered him. Dean gawked at Brittney, clearly surprised she indulged him, and then gave her a thumbs up afterwards, because he was an idiot and didn't exactly know what you responded with after that show.

"You're just jealous I already got some hot babes looking at me," he snerked at Nash and Dottie. "Look." Undeterred by Sherry's confused look, Dean tried to wave her down and flashed another grin. Make himself known.

Of course, every playa had his haters. His other hand quickly returned the gesture at the guy. "Someone else is, too." Dean didn't seem particularly worried about the roll call going on.

Quote:
Dean is a Y1 Life trainee punk who just wants to be Cool (tm)

and be blue

kuropeco

Seussi

kuumeii

Grifferie
lemme dig him a little deeper for later

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 pm
Lunar wandered into the meeting her eyes focused through her glasses as she scanned the mingling crowd gathered in the chairs. She was so focused she almost let out a confused squeak when someone offered her a goodie bag. She spared only a moment to peak at the goods inside before she went back to focusing the crowd. During it all she shot glances at the people on stage, so this place was broken up like guilds. Her own coat indicating she was assigned to Life. She wasn’t bothering to wear it comfortable enough in her dark hoodie and instead wrapped it around her waist and tied it off like a skirt.

A moment later she spotted what she was looking for. Slipping through the crowd carefully apologizing to anyone who’s way she got into before taking a seat behind Soleil for the remainder of the show. In summary? The one guy Gale didn’t seem to know much about the guild leaders, the opening person seemed friendly enough, maybe an NPC. She hadn’t caught Sherry’s name. Rep was, interesting, like a grizzled war hero telling you how not to get shot in some kind of action shooter Sol would have loved. She probably ate his stuff up in her mind.

For a moment she heard her name called and cringed, her sister could hear that!

That said it didn’t seem like Sol had noticed and so she crept into the row behind her before quickly wrapping a hand over her mouth and whispering shhhhh into one ear. “For once, Sol, in our 19 years of coexistence I would like to be first. But apparently waking up in this world I’m about 12 hours late and I’m probably never going to hear the end of it.” She leaned up kissing her sister on the forehead in a friendly manner before letting her go and falling into her own seat. She moved to adjust her own galaxy tights, brush a strand of brown and purple dyed hair behind her ear and grinned. “Didja miss me?”

Beejoux

Somewhere off on the edge of the crowd Roland was also in attendance. He was clutching his tote bag to his chest as he worked on the apple that was inside. He was vaugely aware of some of these rules. Caroline and Peyton had done well to teach him a bit, and he still had some funds from his previous 'life' that where tiding him over while he got fully caught up. The question of divisions still lingering in his mind. Sun? Or Mist? To anyone looking he seemed to be one of the newer hunters, yet his jacket was too big and a bit too fancy to simply be a trainee right....?

OOC:

Quote:

Lunar Song Ray - Y1 Life Hunter description here currently sitting behind her twin sister Soliel looking completely amused at this whole thing. Appears to be very chatty.

Roland Taft Y1 Small hunter Mist
His hair is shorter then it had been, his coat is over-sized and he seems to be awkwardly rocking from one foot to the other eyeing the crowd. Can be approached by past acquaintances or new faces; he won't recall either unless he's re-met them

Miliardo Kason

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:30 pm
Oh, now the kid was waving at her. Did he need help? Did his group have a question?

Sherry didn't even sigh as she moved in his direction. "Do you have some questions?" She sounded cheery as she asked, always eager to help.

Medigel
Oh, Dean. xD

ALSO ANYONE BY DEAN
shhh ilu all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:30 pm
"Yeah. Bad guys, um, evil doers, oh the um, fear people thing." She was trying to come up with terms that Sam would understand. At least she knew her name now, thanks to the sour looking guy calling them out.

"Oh, test subjects?" She didn't look phased either. Ok well, not too phased. Just because she survived a zombie apocalypse didn't mean she was immune to crazy. "Maybe. They could be checking out stats, see what we're good at."

'Hey Kazu what would we be good at?'
< Good question...I'm not sure. Beyond the general basics of what they've told us. Perhaps long distance running? >
'Oh, cool. Never was that good at sports.'

Quote:
Kammy is a Y1 Death Huner. She was a Runic for a month or two until she was podded. She loves computers.

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:37 pm
Hell must have frozen over. Tobin had followed after Dottie, glancing over at Dean and he let out a loud, jarring laugh as he followed after Dottie. "Are you having a stroke? I think your face does that when you do." Either way it looked like Dean was actually getting a response. Tobin's eyes followed where he was staring and he noticed Sherry and immediately proceeded to kick the back of Dean's chair.

"I don't think cougar hunting season is open right now!" He shouted back at him, moving back and grabbing onto Nash's foot with his hands from behind and tossed one off.

"Hey, at least they don't smell like usual! Guess that pod had some self cleaning?" Tobin's laugh was loud and obnoxious and he tilted back on his chair to the back two legs, staring at the group of people around, leaning back to Dottie. "Anyone standing out to you?" His grin was ear to ear as he elbowed her side, turning in his seat enough to glance back at Nash.

"How about you? Are you window shopping like these two?"

Quote:
Tobin is a Y1 Sun Hunter who is a rowdy punk with an obnoxiously loud laugh.

kuropeco

medigel

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 pm
Dottie stared at Dean, dumbfounded, and looked at all the people he had gestured towards.

"Best guess: That ones mocking you." She pointed to the one with her chest out like she had something to show. "That one pities you." Her finger moved to point at Sherry, one of the hunters who was running this show,

"That one might have a crush on you." She said about Vash, loud enough for him to hear, while giving him a biting smile, full of teeth and narrowed eyes.

"Hey cutie. Lookin for some tight virgin a**?" She called to him.

Just as Sherry arrived.

"Yes, I have a very important question! Do you have some sort of adhesive I can use to shut this morons face up with?"

Tobin was given a light shove and a grin, she'd deal with him in a moment.

Quote:
Dottie is a brand new sun trainee! Feel free to tell her she's being too loud

griffxxerie
mexxdigel
and xxbe blue
+ everyone else nearby sorry I'm on my phone  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:58 pm
It was the shouting that finally drew Vash's attention back around -- and for a moment he just considered her, eyes narrowed and expression a little bit dangerous. He lowered the hand and, instead, made an incredibly obvious wanking gesture in her direction.

And flashed her a generous amount of teeth in something not-quite-a-smile.

seussi

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:07 pm
Leslie stared beadily at Sherry the entire time. He'd heard most of this before, but it was a good chance to 'get to know' his fellow greenhorns. Or something.

Was that her? She looked the same, so it had to be.

...Just in case, he kept staring.

Quote:
Leslie is a tiny 14 year old life hunter!

I PROMISE I WILL WRITE REAL TAGS WHEN I GET BACK

grifferie

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:11 pm
"Must be a lot of trouble for his many new faces, though." Ever shook his head, his own eyebrow raised as he considered the newbies. To him, rapidly hurtling toward that thirty milestone, they all looked pretty young. Enough to make him almost uneasy, dark eyes raking over their faces. He hummed a little and dragged the smile back across his mouth. It was unconvincing, until his attention settled onto Zeke -- and then it relaxed.

He raised an eyebrow, something just faintly mocking behind it, before looking back down to Peyton.

"Or maybe the new faces are the trouble. I don't think I ever made a fuss in a meeting as a trainee..."

beejoux

Quote:
Ever is a Y3 Life hunter. He's tall. Feel free to bug him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:27 pm
Nash made a disgruntled sound in the back of his throat as Dottie shoved at his feet, resolutely keeping them where they were just to be obnoxious. It wasn't like they were in her face or anything, just propped up on the back of her chair.

Close to her head.

That was still not her face.

Tobin's question had Nash rolling his eyes, possibly to infinity and beyond. "You mean am I letting myself be dragged along with these two idiots?" he said with a snort. "Hell, no. I'm letting Dean here drag himself through the mud as much as he wants."

He reached out and patted Dean's shoulder in a consoling sort of way, ignoring whatever Dottie was yelling about beside him.

Quote:
Nash is a Y1 Sun trainee

medigel

seussi

kuumeii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 pm
Well, they certainly were a rowdy bunch. Just as well. They'd need that energy sooner or later. With any lucky, it would help them not die.

Sherry had to laugh at Dottie's question, though. "No, I don't, sorry." She shrugged. She did have some bandaids on hand, but they were for emergency use only, so nope.

"But really, anything I can help with?" She looked Dean, wondering just what he'd beckoned her over for.

If it wasn't anything too pressing she'd answer his questions then be off to bother another youngster. She'd spotted that kid she'd helped out in that fog place. He was also giving her odd looks. It would be nice to check up on him.

Today was full of odd looks.

Seussi

medigel

Quote:
AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE GROUP BY DEAN AND DOTTIE

its me debz
She sees you Leslie. She sees you. <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 pm
A pale haired man slid into the seat next to Lysander, looking slightly bemused by the goings on.

"I heard something about...gift bags?" he asked questioningly, in a low voice, clearly not wanting to sound wrong.

Quote:
Merric is a beginning Life trainee

baneful

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:33 pm
Dottie responded to the not-smile and wanking gesture with a crude gesture of her own that involved two fingers and her tongue.

And then she blew him a kiss.

and be blue

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas