Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2017 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Nikkichomp | Angeni-Uni-Kalona | Heavy | Solo)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Nah only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Divena| Usida | Moderate-heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: – Mini Mutant
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Loved but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brown/silver (see ref), I don’t know if these details go here or elsewhere, but I’d like for the ears to be elongated like Eevee’s, and I’d love to have the poof around the neck as well.
Face: Brown/silver (see ref)
Mane: I’m not sure what would look good with the poof around her neck without being too much. I do want her to have some sort of mane, though, so I’ll leave that up to your judgement ^_^
Tail: I’d like her to have the same type of poofy fox tail as the eevee in reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: If at all possible, I’d like her to have paws
Reference Image(s): Eevee for one and Shiny Eevee for the other. The only difference between them should be the coloring. The details and how it all comes together I’ll leave to your discretion.

Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: They're basically a mini cosplay of the pokemon Eevee, so however you can turn that cute little fluff ball into an equally cute mini soq would be amazing. I’m not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I’ll trust your judgement on how best to achieve this ^_^ Thank you!

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: maybe a bracelet or earring? Again, I’ll leave that up to your judgement, so long as they're cute whee

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Pokemon cospaly  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:33 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Body Build: Regular leg up
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Only if you feel the need to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised) ~ Please keep the normal body color and hair. Not the Crystallized version. I just really love her hair style from the Crystal Kingdom.
Face: purple eyes, thick lashes, open smile
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Partial updo in the gold headband accented with a green-leaved plant with reddish berries. Another lock of her hair sweeps downward on that side.
The rest of her mane cascades on the other side forming into those thick curls. Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Tail: Purple/Magenta/Yellow long cascading tail ending in thick curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: Na
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Necklace, Ankle Bracers, Crown, blue band at base of the tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Entry Tag: (Snowbelle Thundara | Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? It would be nice if available but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please see ref images for both
Face:
Barry: Fluffy brown hair, green eyes, a few scattered moles
Flash: Iconic red mask/cowl (if possible could I get a version of him without the mask?)
Mane: Perhaps as close to Barry’s hairstyle as possible for Barry, for Flash there will be none as it’s covered up by his mask/cowl
Tail: short and brown, same color as Barry’s hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: no thank you, just normal
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here
Barry: Barry 1 Barry 2 Barry 3
Barry 4

The Flash:
Flash 1 Flash 2 Flash 3

and if you need more, I have a bunch on my pintrest account Snows Flash Pintrest board
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Two variants, one would be Barry Allen the other would be his Superhero alter ego ‘The Flash’. I have included stuff for both. If there are any questions just shoot me a PM or quote.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Custom red Flash suit for “The Flash” and custom clothing items for Barry. They will be in the ref images.
Flash: Flash 1 Flash 2 Flash 3
Barry: For his outfit I was thinking something along the lines of This, or this, this; but I REALLY like this look the most

If you need a better idea just lemme know and I'll see what images I can find.  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:36 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Aria Starstone | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin:
• New Concept

WIP Needed? Um... no I should be good

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black body with rainbow tribal markings (CC beyond 'tribal'). On the leg area, I'd like the markings to look... drippy, like they were melting down her legs.
Face: Black eyes, no sclera or iris. Inner ear is CC. No Roman please! Markings to match body.
Mane: New Long Braid, but with the Ringlet bangs/top of head hair, in pure white, with the tip of the braid looking like it was dipped in black ink, with puddles of blackish red ink around the bottom of it.
Tail: Premade Unicorn tail 1, to match the body, with the fluff matching the mane, for colors.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to be flufferifous please!
Reference Image(s): Nope

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Corkscrew horn, please! I'd like it to be black with white 'ink' dripping through the black
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC please, inspired by the ref images below.
I also want her to have a single paintbrush in her teeth, dripping dark red ink.
Insp 1, Insp 2, Insp 3 of awesome, and Insp 4!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kandahara
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Inkling
Temper: Artistic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC but I'd like the frosted rose, whichever color you pick  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:45 pm
Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Up to Medium.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 pm
Entry Tag: (Amira Keller | Cerynei-Wind | Heavy | Twins)

Fraternal Twin #1
Quote:

Soquili Species: Cerynei-Wind
Body Build: Draft-No Roman Nose, Yes-Leg feathers
Concept Origin: Norse Mythology
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: 'Skin color' A nice alabaster like the ref(female), Cerynei ears
Face: CC makeup, softer expression compared to sister
Mane: Long flowy Burgandy that falls almost to the ankle with a flower crown atop her head. Has assorted complimenting flowers cascading down
Tail: Flowy and thick, long/brushing the ground, with a little pinned up on the side with flowers
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft longer fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Main Ref somewhat tail ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: Dove style in the burgundy of the sisters cape
Other Notes: Have fun

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: More jewelry then her sis as she is more feminine. At least one decorated necklace in dark teal and gold. CC choice on design. (is to be the necklace Brísingamen) Based off the ref and allowing under 'heavy', bracers/bracelets and flowers scattered flowing from the hair and Mainly a flowy cloak around her in a dark teal color and the other jewelry CC in a gold.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Freyja
Owner: Amira Keller
Breed: Norse Mythology
Temper: Choleric
Mate:
Tag Background: Pic for main ref reversed from her sisters(female on the left)
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mythology based and collaboration with storm biggrin

Fraternal Twin #2
Quote:

Soquili Species: Cerynei-Wind
Body Build: Draft-No Roman Nose, Yes-Leg feathers
Concept Origin: Norse Mythology- Freyr in the myth is male
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: 'Skin color' A mild tan color, similar to the reference below, Cerynei ears
Face: CC makeup, more of a stern expression compared to her sister
Mane: Long flowy Dark tealish that falls almost to the ankle. Has assorted complimenting flowers cascading down
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft longer fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Main Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Cerynei 4point rack, but slightly edited to be somewhat wavy/ not so straight
Wings: Heron style, dark teal as is the sisters cape
Other Notes: Have fun

Custom Items: Hints of armor as you see fit based off the ref and allowing under 'heavy', bracers/bracelets and flowers scattered flowing from the hair and Mainly a flowy cloak around her in a burgandy color and the other jewelry CC in a silver color with a tint of teal possibly.- CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Freyr
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Norse Mythology
Temper: Glorious
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Pic for main ref

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mythology based and collaboration with Amira biggrin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:17 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Flutter | Heavyl | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and blue socks
Face: Tan with blue over eye and ‘tear track’ down to blue on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye - CC expression: carefree and fun-loving
Mane: Long complex brown updo with blue flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: With fetlocks, very dark blue for hooves, optional raised front leg.
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Wolf ‘moon’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the tan of the pelt and lighten the blue closer to her markings but still keep it slightly darker than the markings. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jezella
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and pink socks
Face: Tan with pink over eye and ‘tear track’ down to pink on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye - CC expression: serious and reserved
Mane: Long complex blond updo with pink flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:With fetlocks, very dark pink for hooves, traditional legs down.
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Lion‘sun’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the pink of the socks and make the gold closer to her pelt color only slightly darker and still a bit golden. Please add a sun to the middle of the forehead to match her sister’s moon. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esmira
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Coy
Mate:

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:18 pm
Entry Tag: ( Kettyn | Mock-breeding | Edited - Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: mock breeding
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, but natural in color. Maybe a crescent moon somewhere on the body?
Face: CC. Can a small fang be protuding from the mouth?
Mane: Edited: CC. more on the longer side if possible
Tail: Edited: CC on length
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Jessamine cert & Relic cert

Jessamine uncert and Relic uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Custom Items: I would definitely like a weapon of some sort. Almost all the cleavers have a weapon. Ribbons/bows, maybe a satchel of sorts? CC really
Reference Image(s) for Items: Draw from Jess and Relic

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Relic is mine. Spoof, Faithofthefallen and I have an indefinitely fling set up between the two. I think this would be okay as permission  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Mock-Breeding | Heavy | Solo )

Soquili Species: CC
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Baby

WIP Needed? No but wouldn't mind having one.

Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc (have a pref towards longer manes <3 )
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s):
Mock Breeding between Kara's Daisuke and Etai Aijou
User Image User Image
Daisuke Uncert / Markings Uncert || Etai Aijou Uncert / Without Items
As per Kara's request, Daisuke's wings, mane, tail, and lantern are for reference only and can not be exactly the same.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings:
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: CC
Temper: Leave off please <3
Mate: --
Tag Roses color(s): CC Rose and a feather if possible, if not just a rose please <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding permission here  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Entry Tag: (Moxxiie | Mutant | Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Concept Origin: Based loosely on a cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: 9 Tail Kitsune
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s):

This is mostly a CC concept for Yin Yang Twin Sumi-E Ninetales
Female is white with black accents. Male is black with white accents.
Both should have half a yin-yang on them somewhere be it marking or items.

Feel free to make the male a dark character with a mean expression and the female a light character with a sweet expression.
I would like both to have a more kitsune like eye.

Accessories, items and markings are CC. I'd like them mostly their base color with only the accent color but I'm open to other ideas. Feel free to use any similar themed items or accessories as you see fit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 pm
Voided

Entry Tag: (tefla | Putti | Heavy | Adult | Fraternal Twin Custom

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species: - Putti
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Sort of semi CC (likes/dislikes thing)
WIP Needed? Hmm ... yes please and thank you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Edited (CC following likes/dislikes)
Tail: Edited (CC following likes dislikes)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited (Same as above)
Reference Image(s): ---

Wings: For the head wings I'd like the classic Cherub style. For the "butt wings" can I have the new elegant folded design?
Other Notes:
Likes/Dislikes list down below

Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

Likes/Dislikes List
1. Floof
2. Bright Colors (Neon)
3. Black
4. Intricate designs
5. Space
6. Luxurious, flowing hair
7. Jewelry
8. Serenity

Dislikes:
1. Blood/Gore
2. Clothing
3. Color Orange

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm
Entry Tag: Tartara Seabreeze | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Solo Custom

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Original smile
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Full gray scales (back, belly, legs) colors dark blues with glowy black lightening pattern
Face: Bright golden eyes, black eyebrows, dark blue inner ear, serious expression with ears folded back angerly, crescent moon under one eye
Mane: Blue fire mane. Like Hades off of Hercules, but long and flowing past knees. Light blue.
Tail: Long and blue fire like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular cloven hooves. Silver
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - 4 scaled horns, silver
Wings: Describe Wings - Spread wings, the bone light blue and the webbing dark blue
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
References: Hades hair
Other Notes: This is literally my first time trying for a soq so any recommendations or things you think look cool, go for it.

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Buster sword, like Clouds from FF7. Bloodied
Reference Image(s) for Items: sword

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning would be most fitting.

Would you believe I didn't look at the Suti elements prior to picking the pattern?

If you need a better idea or want to brainstorm, please let me know. Literally have never gotten a soquili before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 pm
Entry Tag: Moire Frost | Angeni/Wind | Minor | Solo Custom

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Wind
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding - AF Goldenes Herz "Liebe" and Glosoli
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark dappled grey base with white paint markings; dappled grey tobiano (CC on actual pattern, see reference photos for style). Hints of faint gold dappling (within darker grey dappling, not on the white patches) in flanks, hips, shoulder, cheek, and legs. Four white socks, to halfway up the cannon bone.
Face: Brown eyes, white blaze. Regular nose. Grey around eyes and muzzle.
Mane: Something luxurious and romantic and gorgeous (edited, regular length); black with gold highlights/streaks.
Tail: Something luxurious and romantic and gorgeous (edited, regular length); black with gold highlights/streaks (see Liebe)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni warhorse fetlocks; white socks halfway up the cannon bone, natural cream/tan hooves.
Reference Image(s): Marking inspiration reference -1, 2, 3, 4

Wings: Angeni style 2; CC on color

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Both pets are owned by me.  

Moire Frost

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 pm
Entry Tag: (sheepcakes | Cerynei | Non edited | Solo)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No thank you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Something similar to the refs, a light base, preferably cream, with bold colors in paterns similar to the refs. Feel free to be creative and deviate a bit.
Face: blue eyes, cc whatever looks good for the rest, he is flamboyant and hype and playful
Mane: Curly, purple like the Winiko or MLPP refs
Tail: White tail, the fringe bits on it can be purple like the mane or cc, the not frill bits should be base color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed pink hhoves, Fetlocks matching the rest of the base color, can have some pink or purple tinge to the fluffy bits
Reference Image(s): Matope ref, Winiko ref, MLPP ref. He's based on an OC I made to fit into the Animal Crossing world, but sort of took a life of his own in the b/c. The important bits are purple mane, pink horns and hooves, blue eyes and cream for the base color. Markings should be bold colors and can range from butterfly/fairy style to just anything that's swirly. Layering markings over each other is optional. Markings should not be pink or purple of the same kind as mane and hooves/horns.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Spike, pink like any of the refs
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: If you think they would look better, 2 point prong or 4 point rack would also be acceptable horns.
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original character created by me, and be blue made the original incarnation of him (the Matope ref), based on an avatar CosPlay I did of my Animal Crossing New Leaf character.

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements) n/a  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items