Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
.|| Chapter 7: Rising Storm ||. JAUHAR/TALE | NPC Final Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:12 pm
Gerraden Post 1

After speaking with his mother Gerraden had felt a trifle irritated that she had told him to stay put and to not come to the isles. He had so wanted to go and participate in the celebration. He wanted to take Rishima with him but she had warned that there were many sisters who did not appreciate hybrids, nor did they treat them well. So the boy was left behind along wit his father who fretted even more when he heard rumors about another war being sparked by extremists.

This may of explained why Gerraden was here in this crowd, to see if he could put his fathers fears to rest, only...he felt his heart sink. It didn't seem like they were rumors..but truths. Sighing he ran a hand through his dreads, it had been something he choose to wear to show his mother his pride in his heritage...now he wondered if he should stop wearing it this way. Glancing through the crowd of people, he listened as the leaders spoke but he was too intent on finding the one person he cared for the most in the entire world...Rishima.

It was like he could home in on the man easily, and it only took his body a few moments to locate and wrap his arms around Rishima.

"What you thought you could mope on your own?" He teased trying to lift his mates spirits.

orpheus solon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:29 pm
jayoku

Rishima Post 2

Rishima's antennae gave a little twitch before he turned to look over toward Gerraden, giving him a gentle sort of smile, "Mmm, I was considering moping on my own, yes." He said, leaning into Gerraden for a moment, allowing his mismatched eyes to sink closed as he did so, "I guess I wanted a moment to watch everyone, to see what their feelings were on... everything. I worry about what might happen from here on out but at least I have you at my side. Knowing that you're alright is very important to me, Gerraden." He wanted to keep him safe after all from everything that might threaten him... the problem being that it was his sisters that were the threat.

"I fear I play a great part in this, it seems our more... traditional sisters are following the mystic Aselia, a young woman that I saved when she was little." He told Gerraden, drawing back so that he could look him in the eyes, "I... don't like how things have turned out or that she is leading such a dangerous band of people but... I don't regret what I did. I won't suddenly claim that I should have never saved her, I am not so cruel as that. She had every right to live as any of us... she just seems to have stumbled onto the wrong path."

Even if he didn't care for the path that Aselia had gone down he wouldn't regret what he'd done, "She was so tiny and frail, she needed my help." He hoped that others, those who were against her, didn't come to hate him for what he'd done so long ago. He also hoped that they wouldn't ask him to stand against her because he wasn't sure if he could, he cared for her after all even if she and her followers had come to hate him and the rest of those with mixed blood who were born from Aisha.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:34 pm
Takoda Post 2

Nodding his head he understood what Jacinthus was saying, he himself was having a hard time believing that the peace they had just gotten was going to be taken away so quickly. That people that had helped them fight in the last war were now going to be the cause for the next one. It made his heart ache. Especially since he had been working on teaching a new batch of students magic..would that magic just be used to hurt others.

Giving a sigh he leaned against Jacinthus looking up at him listening to what he had to say and looking away.

"Have either of you seen Korra? I am worried she is lost again.." Takoda mentioned as he had yet to see their daughter at the festival and it made him nervous.

Keilana Post 2

The mother of two gave a look to her brother before shifting her attention to Chalcedony and his answer. Alright so one boy was accounted for , she had asked for Chandra to make sure his brother didn't get into trouble...but she had yet to see him.

"It makes me angry, why do they want Sauti lands anyway? Don't you think they are getting rather greedy about it all? First it was Jahaur and now its expanding...what next? Zena? I'd like to see them all freeze to death in those mountains.." She grumbeled.

orpheus solon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:42 pm
Syqvara Post 2

She was thankful that no one had really decided to direct their arguments at her. The redhead stood still as she listened to everyone. Sy even thought she heard her brother's voice in the crowd. When that happened she did her best to stand on her tip toes and look for him. It should be fairly easy.

She was jostled by someone and stumbled forward but it had been a mistake and the person apologized as they kept moving. Syqvara gave a shy nod of her head and went back on her tip toes to look through the crowd. Her eyes were searching for anyone she knew really. It made her nervous to be in a large group of people and not have someone she was comfortable with.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 pm
Xarn Post 2

Xarn knew that girls voice or at least he thought he did. The male rubbed his head where he bumped into the other male. Looking up the youth felt himself blush at the impressive body before him. The youth blinked then looked around....handsome. What? Who? He stood, looking up a bit at the male. Matori. That's what he was told this male was. Looking over the other's appearance. The male certainly was impressive.

"Impressive..." Xarn muttered without thinking. He glanced to the female again, thinking that he knew her.

Orpheus Solon

Tasinei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:32 pm
Betoto Post One

Betoto heard of everyone talking about what they would do once the Alkidikes tried to get through, and her blood boiled a little bit. They just fought for Matori to be free from Oba and now these groups want to take Sauti? When was the fighting going to end? She knew it wasn't going to happen, at least any time soon, and she was going to be one of the ones who fought to not let it happen this time. Her skills were rough but her father taught her that even if she can't fight along side her friends and family, she could help others escape the battlefield.  

MissBelikov

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:38 pm
Teiluj Post 2

Antenna drooped further as the chatter moved on, her tensions only eased when she was reminded of Nkoles presence. Her fingers held onto his hand tightly as she turned around to look him in the eyes. She didn't want a fight, didn't want to know what the women would do if they stood in their way. The number in Jauhar were much smaller in -Ast at least- than they had been. What if the entire Alkidike tribe came, she had already experienced their painful attacks first hand.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to look at him. "But what if it does? What if Mamma..." The thought caused her heart to burn painfully. "What if mamma is forced into helping...?" Trembling she shifted her body to cling to Nkole. "I don't want to lose you."

A few moments later Teiluj took a step back her hand finding his again. "We should find the others... m-maybe together we have a better chance?"

jayoku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:16 pm
Painted Moose

Talisia Post 1

Following Dris'rynne into the crowds Talisia frowned. Why did there have to be so much fighting in their world? Perhaps it was best when we were divided into our own lands safe from each other. The hybrid found herself bouncing on her feet in nervousness. She had left a life of troubles to try to find a peaceful beginning here...yet now this was happening.

Perhaps life really was cursed for her.

"Should we just eradicate others?" Talisia repeated quietly behind her friend, "Would that just stir up more trouble?" She was heistant in her questions as she wanted to stop the extremists as well, but thinking of stopping violence with more violence made her stomach twist. How was doing the very thing to them that they wanted to do to others a good example?

She tapped her fingers against her palms thoughtfully, "I suppose though if reason doesn't work with them then we have no choice..." What else were they supposed to do? Waiting around would only let the fights get worse. It was best to extinguish it now before many innocents got swept up in the waves of another war. But was she ready to fight against them?

For the lives of the innocents I guess I have no choice.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:23 am
Nyiim- post 1

War was a horrible thing. The people of Sauti were now in danger, further than just the attacks of Shifters in Jauhar. His people had not been especially targeted but that didn't mean he was ignorant to the plight of those the Alkidike had chosen to revolt against. War may well not be the answer, especially so soon after the war with Oba, but could he believe that peace talks may be the answer?

Vukasin- post 1

The prentice stood amongst the crowd, characteristically quiet and thoughtful. At face value, it seemed the right thing to unite against a common enemy. He had not been witness to any of the Alkidikes' attacks but he had been aware that they were occurring. Did that mean they should skip peace talks and head straight to defense? He had been born after the last war had ended and he had only seen shadows of the scars it had left. If talk didn't help, though, he would assuredly support Sauti in their efforts to defend themselves, and his homeland as well. What would his siblings think, or his parents?

[[ anyone can feel free to approach either of my boys ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 am
kaname423
i know you got your two posts in already, but jic you wanna do anything w. Mirin in the next rounddd 8D

Ouen | 2

Abruptly, the radaku that had been standing close to his side (a little overwhelmed by the crowd, but no longer as nervous as he would have one been) lifted his head, sniffed the air, and began to wind deeper into the crowd. If Ouen hadn't been resting on hand on Shenandoah's back, he would have missed the motion altogether and found himself suddenly alone -- but fortunately, he was alerted in time to follow behind the juvenile, albeit with a somewhat perplexed look on his face.

"Hey, Shen, where are we goin'?"

The radaku, of course (being a radaku) did not respond, and simply continued moving into the crowd, pausing sometimes to sniff and pick up speed. Perhaps he had smelled someone's lunch?

When they did come to a stop, however, it was not infront of a heap of food, but beside a female shifter -- a prentice, and one that Shenandoah seemed oddly happy to see.

The radaku whirled around her and let out a content whirr before poking his nose into her hand, leaving Ouen to shrug helplessly. Did they... know each other?

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:27 pm
Stereochrome

Callum 2

The differing opinions seemed only to serve as fuel for Callum's anxiety. Surely they wouldn't let them through..? As he moved about the growing crowd Callum's ears picked up on a bit of conversation he didn't particularly care for.

Moving closer her found himself looking at a...strange hybrid. Though the boys looks didn't keep him transfixed for long after seeing his clothing. It was so familiar to what was worn back home, and after what he'd said? Callum kept his arms loosely crossed around his torso as he moved closer. "Hey there, you wouldn't happen to be from Sauti too, would you?" He smiled pleasantly, trying not to let his nerves break through. "You don't think they would really do it, do you? Go to Sauti? I just can't figure out why they would go so far out of their way instead of attacking the shifters here."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:33 pm
Sabra Knight

Dris'rynne 2

Dris'rynne leaned back towards Talisia and murmured, "It never ends." She shook her head, put her hands on her hips, and thought over the possibilities.

If the Alkidikes left them others would suffer, but Dris'rynne's family would be safe. However, if they stood against them then Sauti might be spared, but what about Jauhar? The shifters were already in a tense stand off with the Alkidikes as it was!

"It might, but it would also erase this entire ordeal." If there were no extremists to break through, then no one would have to worry about Sauti. "Either way we can't really let them have what they want. If we let them through...then they would be split, and the Alkidikes starting the trouble could be isolated and eradicated."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:08 pm
Winta Post Two
Winta rolled her eyes once more at hearing some calling for war and other choosing not to fight. Not that she could entirely blame them. She didn't want to fight either but if the choice came down to it she would do it. She noticed that a girl not too far from her was being silent but she also didn't seem to happy. Curiosity got the best of her and so she had to find out what was going on in her head. "So what do you think of this war talk? Complete waste of time or worth the hours it will take to come to a decision?" She asked, arms still crossed on her chest as she leaned against the base of a tree. It would be nice to know there were some people not completely crazy but also not willing to let things get crazy.

MissBelikov
Wasn't sure if you had someone to interact with yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:18 pm
Painted Moose

Juno | 2

He caught a glint of pale-colored eyes aimed in his direction, and tilted his head to look at their owner; an equally pale-colored boy with his arms crossed, looking perhaps a little on the nervous side. Juno couldn't quite make out where he might be from -- he wouldn't have looked too out-of-place in Sauti, but then again, he didn't look quite wind either, what with those pointy ears and blue crystals.

The boy's next question seemed to confirm some of his suspicions, at the least. "I am. Just came in through Tale, actually. You come from over that way too, or...?"

Having answered the easy question, he shrugged his shoulders about the other. "I don't know much about the Alkidikes and what sort of ideas they might get into their heads. But I just can't imagine they'd like the place very much, being strangers and all? It takes good sense to make your way around Sauti, and I can't see how these wild jungle-type women will be able to make heads or tails of it."

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:31 pm
Yaholo, post 2

Yaholo turned to Rilind and let out a sigh at his words. They'd do what he needed them to do, that was a relief. He didn't need any more arguments, he was getting too old for such things, regrettably. He turned to the boys as Rilind did and almost laughed as he reprimanded Inali, before moving to wrap his arms around his husband.

"It's good to know I have your support, Ril." He said, kissing his forehead. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

---

Inali, post 2

Inali purred as his dreads were pet and he happily flopped onto his side. However, as Lixes mentioned watching out for Drexl, the hybrid tilted his gaze up to his brother. Were things really that dangerous? ... Maybe he should stay awake in case something bad happened.

"Mmm, maybe instead of napping..." He muttered, looking up to Samoset. "Big brother Sammy could tell us a story?"

---

Samoset, post 2

Samoset watched as Drexl wrapped his arms around Nim and smiled. Well, at least his little brothers seemed keen about Nimueh, he knew it wasn't easy for his son to adjust to Tale. It hadn't been easy for him either, the Blade admitted to himself, and he couldn't wait for the day that he'd be able to go home where he felt he belonged. He turned toward Yaholo and Rilind, aiming to speak to his dad, only to be distracted by Inali's request.

"... Uhm... I suppose I could?" He replied, shrugging. "Would you guys like to hear a story? Maybe one about Kennet and I when we were your age?"

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff