Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:32 am
Shestval
Cree -anon-
Kai_Chi

quick question...
Would it be alright draw one of the OC/Avi requests using the theme of the day?
Yeah, that's totally fine! Last year one of the early themes was "film noir" and there was one guy with a really noir-y request. He got like 6 pieces of art that day. XD

Okay! thank you! *runs off to go sketch*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 am
Shestval
Cree -anon-
Kai_Chi

quick question...
Would it be alright draw one of the OC/Avi requests using the theme of the day?
Yeah, that's totally fine! Last year one of the early themes was "film noir" and there was one guy with a really noir-y request. He got like 6 pieces of art that day. XD

Thank you for answering my previous question! ^w^ If that's the case I may draw the themes when time allows me. <3

Lol I remember everyone drawing for noir, I was one of them! xp  

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am
#1 Dream
Seemed Surreal enough. *shrugs*
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Saw "frog pocket" and ran with it.
User Image

wispe

Timid Conversationalist

Fuin Elda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:10 pm
1, Pocket Frog...
User Image

2. Llama Steak Attack
User Image

Not the best but I've decided I'm going to try to speed up my digital paintings... limiting myself to a maximum of half an hour per piece but trying to do things in 15 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm
Fuin Elda
My brother (who came up with the 6th themes for every day) is going to love you. XD He's so excited to see how people interpret his crazy themes.

It's okay this once, but the art for a specific day really should be posted on that day, not ahead of time. We have the next day's themes available so that people can think ahead and plan, but the idea of the challenge is to draw every day. So in the future, please post your art between 12am and 11:59pm of the proper day.  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm
I actually thought the last theme for day 2 was just a misspelling on "sneak attack" till I continued reading to find out your little brother came up with them. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:43 pm
Amai_Neiko
I actually thought the last theme for day 2 was just a misspelling on "sneak attack" till I continued reading to find out your little brother came up with them. xd
A fair number of them are puns. XD  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm
day 1 - frog pocket~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 pm
Shestval
Fuin Elda
My brother (who came up with the 6th themes for every day) is going to love you. XD He's so excited to see how people interpret his crazy themes.

It's okay this once, but the art for a specific day really should be posted on that day, not ahead of time. We have the next day's themes available so that people can think ahead and plan, but the idea of the challenge is to draw every day. So in the future, please post your art between 12am and 11:59pm of the proper day.

I apologize the last few years I've gotten notice late because I've been away and thought I was a day behind. since I saw a number day one was already in 'previous days'  

Fuin Elda

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:32 pm
Fuin Elda
Shestval
Fuin Elda

I apologize the last few years I've gotten notice late because I've been away and thought I was a day behind. since I saw a number day one was already in 'previous days'
Oh yeah, I can see how that's confusing. XD But nope, you aren't behind! You are now actually ahead by a day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Day 1: someone in an emotional state  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:48 pm
S0U
I did "someone in an emotional state" !

User Image

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I can't tip in guild, but I just wanted to say that your medium and style is wonderful! ouo

I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 pm
someone in an emotional state 1/100

User Image

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm
II Little China DoLL II
S0U
I did "someone in an emotional state" !

User Image

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I can't tip in guild, but I just wanted to say that your medium and style is wonderful! ouo

I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!

that is pretty cool, man. I bet you get this all of the time... but... what program do you use... ? HAHAHA /NERVOUS LAUGHTER  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff