• Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:25 pm

[Sarah;lisais-fire619]
User Image
[Starlight Starbright; jinxgirl5]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Piercings, neck/back ruff, glowing (Sarah also glows, you just can't see it against the white)

Rp'd couple? : some of it logged but not official

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates and Permission

Tell me a bit about your couple: Sarah met Starlight on top of a hill on a cold winter's night. The black male was just sitting there making mist with his breath. Since he appeared to be friendly and struck up a conversation with her, she joined him. He was definitely more than a little strange, but Sarah found she liked being in Starlight's company and listening to his different view of things. They parted to go their own ways, but still ran into each other from time to time.

A long time had passed since they last saw each other. Sarah missed the games and talks they had. After spending time with her brother and his mate (which was a shocker to her!), more and more she felt the need to talk with Star, wanting to share with him what she felt or thought. Then it hits her that she has fallen for him and his strange ways and that he makes her happy. So she set out in search for him, determined to find him.

Though usually not attached to much, Star finds his thoughts straying back to the little yang snowball (as he nicknamed Sarah) he had such fun with last few times he saw her. As he's thinking about her his paws start taking him back in the direction he met her last.

By complete chance the two meet at a lake. Seeing her, Star notes an odd feeling in his chest. Rather than rush the feeling in an attempt to define it, he falls back into company with Sarah. They chat. While they're talking Star lets the undefined yet strong feeling prompt him while he figures out what it is. This time, instead of parting ways, the two stick together whenever Star leaves. Not that he goes far; he stays close to the area Sarah thinks of as home, finding himself oddly okay with not drifting around like dandelion fluff in a gale. The two spend several days in each other's company, relearning what they know about the other and discovering new things. Star still can't quite place the feeling in his chest, just that it's stronger. One day their topic turns to him. Sarah expresses surprise that she ran into him so quickly, thinking she might have to travel a ways to find him. He mentions he just felt a tug pulling him back to the area. The conversation goes on like that and it gets to the point where Star admits it's odd he hadn't moved on. He confides to Sarah that every time he thinks about it his chest gets all heavy like he can't move, and only when he sees her again does it feel lighter and things get better. He's not sure what's wrong. He wonders aloud if maybe he's in love with her. Star thinks about it for a minute. When he repeats the suggest in his mind, it feels right. He smiles at Sarah and admits he seems to be it. Sarah smiles back and finally gets to admit she loves him too.

Throwbacks?: n/a

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: space,element,fantasy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 pm

[Patrick; Milady Emerald]
User Image
[Shichi; Lord Lillith]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: The designs ( like the stripes and collar design on Shichi) and Shichi's Mark

Rp'd couple? : Hullo Thar

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemated

Tell me a bit about your couple: Shichi has lead a hard life to begin with, she was born with a bad luck rune on her that made her parents and siblings- though they raised her, never showed her a great deal of kindness. Patrick is a plushie come to life made by Lils for me. HIs world consists of books, Shichi, and his children. He mainly reads Fantasy, and the old myths/ fairytales , like King Arthur. Shichi is his lady- they met one day and he saved/sheltered her through a thunderstorm and they've been inseperable since.

Throwbacks?: No

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Fantasy, Spooky, and Mythology  

Milady Emerald

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 am

[Nyx Tra'veil; Yushika]
User Image
[Brie; xxAps]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Bat accessories, cat features

Rp'd couple? : [No

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemated

Tell me a bit about your couple: After years of being abandoned by her home town, Nyx hadn't had much in life. She didn't have a home, family, or safe place. She was strange, and fed off fear. It was a hard life, and for some time Nyx was sure it'd never get better. Then, Brie came, and became her best friend. For awhile, Brie taught Nyx how to function in the real world. When unsuspected bowls came, the two raised them with love and became mates over time. Now, more babies are wanted after a few years, and this time Nyx is determined not to make the same mistakes as last time.

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Spooky, Death, Feline  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:32 am

[Paradox "Para" Esmee; Yushika]
User Image
[Amrita; Mia Lavina]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Wings, runes, dragon tails

Rp'd couple? : [No

Lifemates or ONS?: ONS, then to be lifemated

Tell me a bit about your couple: Paradox was a solider who failed her people one too many times, and fled when her stationed town was destroyed. Amrita was a hibernating dragon who is now the last member of her entire species. Mute, Amrita had no want of telling Paradox who she was when she rescued the passed-out woman from the streets. However, Paradox called her "Ta" and promised her to repay her by teaching her how to write, so she could communicate with the outside world. Drawn by "Ta's" sweet nature, Paradox found her hardened heart slowly mending by the gentle hands of the other, and she decided she had found home. However, love isn't easy when you've never been able to hold onto it, and Paradox has yet to admit her feelings. Maybe bowls would help?

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Arctic, Steampunk, Death  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:45 am

[Gavin; lysia_nyteblade]
User Image
[Eminem; icy serenade]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Hair, Bat, peircings

Rp'd couple? : no

Lifemates or ONS?: LM

Tell me a bit about your couple: Emmi and Gavin are a bit strange for a couple in their differences; he's slightly small compared to his mate. Emmi Is Gavin's life though.. when she cries his heart breaks but if some one's hurt her, small as he is he'll find the fox responsible and tear into them. His kin only life meat.. to be without their beloved can most literally mean death for them so He was especially careful with his own feelings till the day he met Emmi, she stole his heart without him even noticing. Since Emmi grew up being treated like a princess, she's clingy and needy and always wants to be by his side so as not to be left out of anything. Gavin adored this in her. She is his light, his princess and if ever anything were to happen to him surely he would fade and die of a broken heart. Their love has not gone without it's tests. He went missing for a time, but upon returning.. he found Emmi's happy tear stained face waiting under a tree for in him the park once more. She was angry she couldn't go with him, but in the end she understood he left to keep her safe.

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Emmi's mother
Emmi's father

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: punk, candy/sweets, and whimsical  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:47 am

[Mars; Twitchapher the 3rd]
User Image
[Darien Grace Cullen-Hale-Iris; xxR o z e]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Yoshi saddles, freckles, and general awesomeness from these two. <3

Rp'd couple?: n/a

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates & Quoted Breeding Permission

Tell me a bit about your couple: Darien first met Mars when she was a kit. He was still broken up from a recent break up and was a complete sour puss. So she decided it was her personal goal to make him happy again! Through her antics, they grew closer, and when she grew up, she didn't forget about him! She, in fact, had grown more fond of him. And eventually decided that she was going to claim him as her own. Now she wants a few munchkins of their own to further expand their happy family.

Throwbacks?: n/a

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Futuristic, Video Games, Felines  

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:02 am

[Xanthos Cullen-Hale-Iris; icy serenade]
User Image
[Venenum Beat Fabre-Henderson-Rhodes-Pardus ;Yushika]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Butterfly wings/Feet wings, stitches, and glow?~

Rp'd couple? : No approved RP

Lifemates or ONS?: Boyfriends [Mates, but not LM] - Breeding Permission~

Tell me a bit about your couple: These two met one night at a rave by the docks. Xanthos was drawn to Ven, the rare moment where the scent of blood was driving him crazy and he craved it. Having managed to lure the raver kid aside to a little cafe, he took a bite, but it didn't go over well, leaving Ven to pass out.

The next day Ven had woken up at Xan's place, confused and then pissed as hell when he remembered what had happened! There was threats of setting fire to the bed, a pancake mix fight, and lots of snark with sparks flying.

A few days later, both of them missed each other.. for whatever crazy as hell reason. There was more fighting, threats to bed sheets, and more. Somehow... these two seemed to complete each other in their bickering.. After all.. they also had fun teasing and joking around with each other. They even managed to go on a date or two without completely flying off the deep end.

And somehow.. after a little romp, Xan managed to offer a challenge.. one he knew Ven wouldn't be able to turn down. Be his boyfriend. After agreeing, they have been doing their best to take this boyfriend thing one day at a time.. Xan always having had been left in the dust and Ven a little playboy.

Throwbacks?: Not this go~

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: punk and videogames  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 am

[Pierott Quinn; ChezaRain]
User Image
[Beledonna.EXE; Twitchapher the 3rd]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Cards, Hair, Armor? o3o

Rp'd couple? : N/A

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates- Permissions & Lifemate Thread

Tell me a bit about your couple: Belladonna hates organics, so of course the only organic she fell hard for was a psychotic one who made a living torturing others in his basement, smiling all the while.
He pushes her buttons as often as he can, knowing that she can't bring herself to cause him too much harm [though I highly doubt he goes unscathed for longer than a day.]

Throwbacks?: Sure~

Belladonna- Mother, Mother, Grandfather
Pierott- Father, Mother

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Fantasy, Elegant, Video Game  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am

[Daeva; Tirokio]
[User Image]
[Inuyasha; icy serenade]
[User Image][Hanyou Version]

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Demons, Hair, Neat Kimonos

Rp'd couple? : No

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemate

Tell me a bit about your couple: Daeva and Inuysaha are from the Feudal era, they do follow somewhat along the line of Inuyasha's cannon in the show but Daeva is a full fledged demon while Inuyasha is of course a halfbreed. The pair often butt heads in the worst of ways thanks to their bold demon traits; but they do love each other quite a lot and it would be dangerous to get between them. <3

Throwbacks?: Nope

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Demonic, Ancient Times  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:42 am

[Sukiyaki; lysia_nyteblade]
User Image
[Aleerah; Strawberri Stardust]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: hair, wings, chains

Rp'd couple? : N/A

Lifemates or ONS?: LM

Tell me a bit about your couple: Suki's a professional hired gun. She mostly does body guard work but has on occasion taken the odd job of a mercenary. Alee has a twin brother that's very possessive. Crude and a bit harsh at time she speaks her mind and has an affinity to sarp implements. Both Suki and Alee are family oriented.. suki's close bond with her family made it at first a bit of a trial for Alee.. her brother not wanting much around his sister. still.. Suki held to her own and made aleerah see that no amount of threats would scare her away, and if it came to it.. she would willingly fight for her. Suki was a very musical kit and growing up never changed it. Her love of music has only grown since she serenades her mate often as they're both cleaning weapons.

Throwbacks?:Sure
Suki's side~
Parents: Crystalina & Tsukiko
Grandparents: Jerome & Koyuki

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Elegant, Ancient times, and whimsical  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:27 pm

[Portabello; bunnyilove]
User Image
[Realm; -Yasha Alchemist]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Mushrooms, Glowyness

Rp'd couple? : Yeah but it doesn't count

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates

Tell me a bit about your couple: Welp. Portabello is the God of Mushrooms and lives deep into the forest. He's a proper gentleman but was very lonely. He loved/well still do his mushroom friends but her yearn for a friend. One day while taking one of daily walks in the forest he stumble across a young goddess name Realm. At this time Realm was just a little tike and Portabello gain a friend. They meet plenty of times and Realm even gave him the gift of sight. Which means sight of faries which Realm is the goddess of. The came the best of friends. When Realm grew up, Portabello notice how beautiful and nice she really was and ask her on a walk and it went from there.

Throwbacks?: 1st Gen. Son.

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Nature!!! Whimsical and Death  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 pm

[Tiegan Kismet; Parasitic Candii]
User Image
Kit stage for rose marking.
[Fate Arisi Kismet; Of The Epidemic]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Butterfly Wings, Handcuffs, Horns

Rp'd couple? : Not documented

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates <3

Tell me a bit about your couple: To be blunt, Tiegan's past is just one large ********. After falling in love with his brother, Tiegan found himself hopelessly tangled in a web he just couldnt seem to escape from. The two were in a relationship for several years, but when it came time to grow into something more, when the bud was finally ready to blossom into a beautiful flower, it was tugged from its roots and left to die. The day Tiegan bought the ring to propose to his little lover, he came home to find another man in his bed, and from there it was nothing but an endless, downward spiral. With his heart torn out and left to rot in the gutter, Tiegan stumbled through the next few chapters of his life in an angry haze that kept anyone that held interest in him around for little more than a night, maybe two if they were lucky.

Eventually, another man by the name of Kiev wormed his way into his life and managed to make him feel something, anything akin to love again. They dated on and off for years, but it seemed Tiegan's past was just not ready and willing to leave him alone, as no matter how hard he tried, he could not break his fear of being left again, which in the end, led to a relationship that could never, and would never, find the stability it needed.

Unfortunately, Kiev was just the start of a long line of broken hearts. Tiegan bounced around from lover to lover, hoping, praying that this one would be it, this one would be the one that he could spend the rest of his life with, but it was to no avail, his mind always dabbling back to the ghost that continued to haunt him. However, the chain was finally broken when Fate came along in all of his glory, ignoring Tiegan's existence in its entirety.

Fate wasn't about to chase after something that was so ridiculously broken, let alone be lured into its bed, had far too much intelligence about him to let that happen, so it was Tiegan who was left to chase, and chase he did. They played a game of cat and mouse for as many years as Tiegan could bear it, because he was not willing, in any shape or form, to let this one get away. Fate, being a sarcastic little thing that was not afraid to call Tiegan on any of his s**t, was exactly what he needed to finally buck up and realize that he was holding onto a fear that was so far removed from what he was today that it was nothing more than a skeleton to toss into his closet. After finally letting go of that paralyzing fear, Tiegan was finally able to win Fate over, though there was no lack of effort on his part, as Fate made the finale of their little game something to truly work for. After all, the prize was worth every moment of suffering and pain, was it not?

They've been through hell and back, and that beyond all else has made their relationship as strong as it is today. They're deeply devoted, as Tiegan has finally been able to trust once more, and while they are always picking fights, their little game of cat and mouse having never really died, they bring out the best in each other, and they are more than ready to expand their little family. Perhaps one day they will have an entire garden of little buds to watch grow and thrive into the beautiful flowers they will undoubtedly be.

Throwbacks?: N/A

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Healers, Victorian Gothic, Video Games  

Parasitic Candii

Romantic Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Parasitic Candii

Romantic Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 pm

[Parasitic Candii; Parasitic Candii]
User Image
[Kirsch; Of The Epidemic]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Kirsch’s markings, Hair, and a sexy mix of the two <3

Rp'd couple? : Yawp, but it's not logged so it's not legit. So Nawp.

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates!

Tell me a bit about your couple: Candii and Kirsch, on the surface, are your typical lesbian couple, however, they are far from it. Kirsch, before retiring, was a high ranking military operative, which is a fancy way of saying she was a spy/assassin. It was on one of her many trips that she met the fun loving, and somewhat predatory, Doctor Candii. Candii was by far one of the best doctors around, a risk taker who would go to great lengths for her patients. Over the course of several months, Kirsch and Candii fell in love, and it wasn’t long after that Candii managed to get Kirsch to agree to a wedding. Several years passed relatively happily for the couple, when a strange illness hit their home. The thought was instantly bio weaponry, and Kirsch was pulled to head out on a mission to gather entail. It was while she was away that Candii fell ill and she was taken, along with many of the others who were sick, to a hospital in the mountains where they were quarantined. Kirsch had no idea until she returned, and by that time it was too late. They told her Candii was alive, but she was not the same person, and that she may as well consider her dead at this point. It was a devastating blow for the couple, and several years were spent apart with Candii planning her escape while Kirsch fell further and further into a void, eventually leaving her job. Sometime later, Candii would manage to contact Kirsch and they would plan together to break her out, which would somehow end in success, reuniting the two females once more. They would leave that country and relocate here to live a relatively peaceful life, though Candii has suffered the effects of the virus that raged within her. Kirsch still loves her greatly, and all they truly want is a family, with a simple request to be happy.

Throwbacks?: N/A

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Candy/Sweets, Steampunk, Healers  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Gallade; Wolfey Fireborn
User Image
ChiChi O'Beil; Lord_Lillith
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Wings (if you haven't guessed already we love wings), Chichi's rune marking on at least one of the Kits, good mix of parents coloring

Tell me a bit about your couple: The couple met on a lovely spring day in Gallade's favorite public garden, he saw Chichi stretched out under a Weeping Willow tree. After rambling about Weeping willows and wondering why they are called such a sad name for a few moments then blushing about the fact of how badly he was rambling... He somehow managed to win Chichi's affection, without even deliberately meaning to, and they have been together ever since.

Throwbacks?: Yes ChiChi O'Beil parents;Shichi O'Beil & Patrick

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Space, Monster, Spooky  

Wolfey Fireborn

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Ivan; Katsura Zanshin
User Image

Cadence; Lord_Lillith
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Ivan's long tail, Cadence's prism colors, and Ivan's flames

Tell me a bit about your couple: They were both fighting in a war, one as a warrior, one as a healer. They met by chance, since it was a large army, and realized they had similar views and tastes. Their relationship evolved from there and they ended up together.

Throwbacks?: Nope

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Ancient times, Mythology, Spooky  
Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out