Attitude: (in one word) Puppy Dog Like

Special: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Event Custom

Name: Willemina (Nickname Will)

Stage: Teen

Pokemon Breed: Girafarig - x

Shiny: Y/N? N

Hair Style: Short, same pink as back spikes - actual style is up to you!

Eyes: Blue - Shyer style

Attitude/Nature: Stoic and quiet, doesn't let others get to her easily. Since she's looked like such a boy since her change, she's just kept up the act, and is now a comfortable introverted music junky.

Clothing Style: Straight up goth. Black nail polish and eyeliner - no lipstick. Something like This or this for pants; something along those lines. I'd like to see some boots, a spiked jacket and a pair of drum sticks as well, tucked away somewhere.

Something roughly like this x, with all jewelry/piercings up to the artist.

Body Style: Boyish. There should be no visible breasts whatsoever, or at the very least a small curvature. On the skinnier side for boys, average for girls. Taller than average.

Pokemon Features: Horns, tail, ears - Whether or not the skin color is the same is up to the artist. If not Pokemon color it should be Caucasian.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 pm
Event Custom

Name: Ylerian

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Shiny Bunnelby/Pancham Hybrid

Shiny: Shiny Bunnelby. Normal Pancham.

Hair Style: Something like this. With the pony tail/pulled back hair, and bangs framing her eyes.

Eyes: Calculating...with an innocent streak to them (boy are looks deceiving!)

Attitude/Nature: Feisty by training, Prissy by nature.

Clothing Style: Something like this! Though not in pink. lol.

Pokemon Features: I'd like her to look more Pancham than Bunnelby. The ears/tail/neckruff from Bunnelby mostly please. Pancham colorations.

Extra: If you want to give her a weapon of some sort..feel free!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 pm
Name: Benoni

Stage: child

Pokemon Breed: Shedinja

Evolving: N

Hair Style: short to jaw length messy or pulled back messy

Eyes: Golden eyes (maybe like a cuttlefish? or glowing? or creepy)

Attitude/Nature: Detached and slightly demented. Awkward with others. feircly loyal. Bezserker yet child like. Smiles often.

Clothing Style: Uses her former head as a mask and helmet. Untied straight jacket.

Body Style: Creepy (maybe gangly and thin like on right?)

Pokemon Features: Splayed open back, Halo, Pokemon face (mask)

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:03 pm
Name: Kirsi Lahja

Pokemon Breed: Dewgong

Shiny: Y/N? N

Hair Style: X, with some simple accessory, like this

Eyes: X Random eye 3, any color

Attitude/Nature: Mature, level-headed, regal

Clothing Style: X Something like this, with just a few top buttons undone for a peek of cleavage~ Black pearl earrings and black pearl necklace pendant.

Pokemon Features: The top horn, one or both teeth. If fingers get shown, have them webbed with white skin to represent the fins. The tail instead of legs.

Extra?: Since she has the fin instead of human legs, I'll be rping her predominantly in a wheelchair. Not sure if you would be able to draw her sitting in it or would rather just do her sitting free-form. Either way is fine with me!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:49 pm
2 Weeks Time (Jan 10th - Jan 24th)
1 Journal Set Up [x]
1 Decision on Gender [female]
1 Solo RP [x]
1 RP with another Pokemon [x]
1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi [x]

Pokemon ---> Child

Name: Kenna

Pokemon Breed: Litleo [x]

Hair Style: (if any) That orange streak with brown base. :3

Kinda like in this picture if you wanted.

Eyes: Dark

Attitude/Nature: Tough

Clothing Style: Punk. With the bell in a choker around her neck. X3

[Punk - something like this]

I do love the idea of her holding a flame in her hand too. x3

Pokemon Features: Ears, tail.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:49 pm
Name: Masamune

Pokemon Breed: Honedge

Hair Style: See Pokemon Features

Eyes: Two blue eyes with slitted pupils much like the Honedge's eyes only a little less round since otherwise he'd looked surprised all the time.

Attitude/Nature: Chivalrous

Clothing Style: See Pokemon Features

Pokemon Features: I picture a humanized Masamune as looking a lot like Fi from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The way that she looks like she has hair but it's still metal in appearance, same with all her other features as well. The only different being that Masamune will have one normal, human arm and one that is ribbon-like, similar to the Pokemon. That and his eyes won't be metal as well since Honedge has normal eyes. Otherwise take a lot of the feel of his appearance from Fi.

Since I have gotten something from you recently in the form of Banafru I don't mind if you end up doing Masa last since that is more then fair. ^_^ <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 pm
Name: Angel

Pokemon Breed: Shiny Hawlucha

Hair Style: Something messy like this? Something that looks like he more or less runs his hands through it when he wakes up, and forgets about it.

Eyes: Bright

Attitude/Nature: Determined-Sneaky

Clothing Style: Slightly loose...has to have spots to hide his mask after all

Pokemon Features: Wings for certain, separate from the arms. Beak maybe? His claw/talon hands perhaps? I trust your judgement. A Luchador mask peeking out of his clothing somewhere. Maybe out of his shirt or something?

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm
Bribe

Name: Raxka

Pokemon Breed: Ampharos x

Shiny:Yes

Hair Style: Long and flowy, white with pink bangs.

Eyes: Flirty, determined expression.

Attitude/Nature: Mischievous, Bold

Clothing Style: Dark leather clothing, revealing with hot pink splashed in.
x

Pokemon Features: Tail, ears, gem

Name: Raiden

Pokemon Breed: Ampharos x

Shiny:No

Hair Style: Shorter and slightly spiked.

Eyes: Unamused expression, slightly contemplative.

Attitude/Nature: Quiet, Responsible
Clothing Style: Dark leather clothing as well with an open jacket. Red scarf and a katana at his side. Ref: x

Pokemon Features: Tail, ears, gem

Feel free to tweak their clothing as you please. X3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:53 pm
Bribe

Name: Bethanne

Pokemon Breed: Miltank - x

Shiny: ? N

Hair Style: Something roughly like the top right

Eyes: Wide and cheery; she's got a lot of reasons to smile!

Attitude/Nature: Motherly, baker, housekeeper, audacious and cheerful. She loves to gossip and joke around, especially when she gets to set up blind dates for her brother (really sister) Will!

Clothing Style: Stuff like this with a swoop neck. or a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Body style: Plump! She's a plus sized gal in all departments. Big lady lumps, thicker limbs, and a belly on that girl. x - With breasts and hips in equal proportion.

Pokemon Features: Ears, tail, horns; skin tone is up to you!

((To be placed in same pic as Sabra's Amphraos.))

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm
Name: Eden

Pokemon Breed: Sylveon

Shiny: Y/N N

Attitude: (in one word) Athletic

Special: Can you have a skateboard in the picture? Or a helmet...or both? I'll refrain from asking for a half-pipe in the picture with him heh.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 pm
Name: Aether
Pokemon Breed: Chandelure
Shiny: Nope!
Hair Style: Fluffy and soft, but cooperative; extremely pale, smoky blue
Eyes: Tranquil and confident; gold iris on orange sclera
Attitude/Nature: Calm (attentive)
Clothing Style: Aristocratic goth (very mild; he's still a kid and he looks it); if I could request chains wrapped around his midsection, in a way where he could grab either end in his hands, that'd be great! <3
Pokemon Features: Chandelure appendages out the back/shoulder blades, like spidery limbs (he still has normal human-arms, too); head flame (either floating above his head, at the forehead, or any other way you want to work it in); play with markings!

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 pm
Name: Tamotsu

Pokemon Breed: Ninetales

Shiny: Y/N No

Attitude: (in one word) Protective

Special: well he'll be based off a shinto priest so if there's anything you want to add in that regards. I leave this up to you, have fun with him. <3

here's a little about what I had planned for him. I went over this with Orphy. xD I don't know if it'll help or not, but I thought I'd at least give you the info.

I don't know at what pokemon's shrine he will work. Or if it's to a pokemon at all. Maybe just nature or respect to the deceased. x3 I'll work it out eventually. xD

Vulpix and Ninetales are said to live for a very long time. This particular vulpix was born and raised at a shrine with nine priests (brothers). When the priests gradually grew old and passed away, it was said that their souls entered vulpix. When the last of the nine priests, Kurou(meaning ninth son) was on his deathbed, he gave vulpix a firestone from which it evolved. And when it evolved into ninetales, each tail represented the soul of a priest. Ninetales now guards the shrine from intruders or those with ill will. But the shrine is slowly falling apart. After years of Tamo’s desperate attempts to fix it, he feels at a loss. And so on... XD

Thank yoooou so much!~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 am
Pokemon---> Child

Name: Etna

Pokemon Breed: Shadow Groudon

Hair Style: Magma red, long, coming out of top of natural face armor (maybe with some black streaks?)

Eyes: Red and serious

Attitude/Nature: Adamant

Clothing Style: Loose, robelike (maybe a robe, since that is very robelike? XD not a bath robe though :p) Wait! One word description, 'sithlike' XD Oh and barefoot.

Pokemon Features: Spikes on body. Tail, though possibly thinner? Still with the 4 pointy bits at the end though. Left arm armored with magma lines. claws on right hand. Red eyes with magma looking bits around. Helmet like face armor(including side bits, but open at the top for hair) Black and magmatic plates on torso (platmail like?) and shoulders and greaves. Spikeyness on toenails as well.

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:14 am
Growth Requirements: Listed here

Child --> Teen
Name: Emmerich
Pokemon Breed: Magnemite
Evolving: Yes! Magnemite --> Magneton
Hair Style: Same coloration as previous stage; hair style similar to this but longer on the sides
Eyes: Hesitant, distant; same heterochromatic red/blue as before
Attitude/Nature: Hasty nature; bipolar
Further relevant info: Emery's temperament is highly dependent on the stability of his environment and his exposure to others. He is capable of getting along famously with peers despite being rather tactless, and indeed likes the interaction in general, on his good days. Lately, his more manic demeanor has pushed itself to the surface, resulting in Emery avoiding and, on some occasions, downright fearing being near others. He's not above violence if he feels things are getting out of his control, especially during psychotic fits, and therefore avoids contact with more often than he pursues curiosities. Repetitive tasks and radio static help to clear his mind.
Clothing Style: Dressed for colder weather now that he's stuck in the mountains and apparently trailing Pyry; outfit ideas consist of belted boots and a warm vest, but I'm mostly giving you artistic liberty here; was gifted Pyry's old scarf (from his child stage) and has a portable radio strapped to his side by the handle that he never leaves anywhere without
Body Style: A bit wiry (*pun*)
Pokemon Features: Generally the same as before, with an expansion of the metallic sections on his skin and the addition of the horseshoe magnets (mess with these how you see fit!)

EDIT: Sorry, I know it was probably obvious, but I meant to say he's dressed for colder weather... and I edited that part. So if you get a notice about the post... yeah... Sorry! @.x;

Growths, Customs, and Cert Drop Offs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff