Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Manor - (Everything you need to know about RO and more)
Hugs & Healing: BFAA's Community of Care Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 pm
IosefKoranison
Aww man, that's awful! I hate allergies so much. *hugs* I get them a lot.

I constantly have to take allergy medicine. It's somewhat tiring. sweatdrop

Do you know what causes your allergies? Eggs, etc?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 pm
K i m z y
IosefKoranison
Aww man, that's awful! I hate allergies so much. *hugs* I get them a lot.

I constantly have to take allergy medicine. It's somewhat tiring. sweatdrop

Do you know what causes your allergies? Eggs, etc?
Pollen, dust, mold, cigarettes, mildew, eggs, sometimes peanuts. I take allergy meds every day. They're usually enough for the seasonal allergies, but dust and stuff really gets me. I'm allergic to three different kinds of dust mites, so I have a strong reaction to dust. Right now we're remodeling our house. Moving boxes and clothes everywhere, taking out windows, etc. Dust everywhere, runny stuffy nose, sneezing. Blecch!  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm
IosefKoranison
Pollen, dust, mold, cigarettes, mildew, eggs, sometimes peanuts. I take allergy meds every day. They're usually enough for the seasonal allergies, but dust and stuff really gets me. I'm allergic to three different kinds of dust mites, so I have a strong reaction to dust. Right now we're remodeling our house. Moving boxes and clothes everywhere, taking out windows, etc. Dust everywhere, runny stuffy nose, sneezing. Blecch!

That's got to be really annoying for you. I get these red rashes on my chest all the time so then I'm just like, ''Oh, gran, look, yet another allergy again!'' and then she responds back to me with, ''Oh, Kim, what are we going to do with you!''

Always make sure to have plenty of tissues with you. Oh dear. emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 pm
K i m z y
IosefKoranison

That's got to be really annoying for you. I get these red rashes on my chest all the time so then I'm just like, ''Oh, gran, look, yet another allergy again!'' and then she responds back to me with, ''Oh, Kim, what are we going to do with you!''

Always make sure to have plenty of tissues with you. Oh dear. emotion_0A0
It's more annoying for the people around me. *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* XD I don't mind a stuffy nose. And sneezing feels good. XD For me it's when my nose decides to seal itself up to the point that I can hardly breathe through my nostrils. Which makes it nearly impossible to breathe at all. Especially if I have to eat. Another thing I hate is when my nose starts dripping. I have to stick a Kleenex in my nose to stop it. Blowing my nose in either of these situations does nothing.

Aagh, do they itch? That would be miserable.

Yep, I do.  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 pm
IosefKoranison
It's more annoying for the people around me. *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* XD I don't mind a stuffy nose. And sneezing feels good. XD For me it's when my nose decides to seal itself up to the point that I can hardly breathe through my nostrils. Which makes it nearly impossible to breathe at all. Especially if I have to eat. Another thing I hate is when my nose starts dripping. I have to stick a Kleenex in my nose to stop it. Blowing my nose in either of these situations does nothing.

Yep, I do.

There is literally nothing worse than waking up first thing in the morning with a blocked nose. Is this also a sign of an allergy? I get this as well. Do you?

No or rather should I say that it's just there. It disappears after allergy medicine. Although sometimes my face tingles as a sign of an allergy as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm
K i m z y
IosefKoranison

Yep, I do.

There is literally nothing worse than waking up first thing in the morning with a blocked nose. Is this also a sign of an allergy? I get this as well. Do you?

No or rather should I say that it's just there. It disappears after allergy medicine. Although sometimes my face tingles as a sign of an allergy as well.
I sometimes wake up with one, then it goes away somewhat and comes back with a vengeance at like 10 or 11 at night.

Oh, that's good. Itchy rashes are awful.  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm
IosefKoranison
I sometimes wake up with one, then it goes away somewhat and comes back with a vengeance at like 10 or 11 at night.

Oh, that's good. Itchy rashes are awful.

Ugh! How annoying is that. That's actually worse than morning. I take that back. No sleep VS waking up after a sleep. I choose the second option.

Yeah it's just some silly adverse reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 pm
I can remember the times I've had the misfortune of suffering from similar symptoms. Anything that affects your ability to breath freely is just absolutely horrible. gonk

I have friends who have allergies, you included, and I'd give a great deal just to know that they can go about their lives without having to deal with these obstacles to their health. crying

Makes me wish I could transfer some of that to myself for a bit, and make it easier for them...

All I really can do though, is offer what help I can through emotional support, and the occasional new remedy I may discover.

Speaking of which, I just found this link after a net search, it seems to have some good suggestions on how to make dealing with allergies a bit easier.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-medicine/home-remedies/10-home-remedies-for-allergies1.htm

Pretty straight-forward... number 4. was pretty interesting...

And then there's this one I found too. This one goes into a greater depth, for anyone who'd really like to know what kind of alternatives are out there. wink
I recommend taking a look through the whole thing.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Natural-Health/2006-08-01/Six-Natural-Allergy-Remedies.aspx#axzz2N7WYQdSP  

the White Rabbit Prince

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bertob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 pm
the White Rabbit Prince
I can remember the times I've had the misfortune of suffering from similar symptoms. Anything that affects your ability to breath freely is just absolutely horrible. gonk

I have friends who have allergies, you included, and I'd give a great deal just to know that they can go about their lives without having to deal with these obstacles to their health. crying

Makes me wish I could transfer some of that to myself for a bit, and make it easier for them...

All I really can do though, is offer what help I can through emotional support, and the occasional new remedy I may discover.

Speaking of which, I just found this link after a net search, it seems to have some good suggestions on how to make dealing with allergies a bit easier.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-medicine/home-remedies/10-home-remedies-for-allergies1.htm

Pretty straight-forward... number 4. was pretty interesting...

And then there's this one I found too. This one goes into a greater depth, for anyone who'd really like to know what kind of alternatives are out there. wink
I recommend taking a look through the whole thing.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Natural-Health/2006-08-01/Six-Natural-Allergy-Remedies.aspx#axzz2N7WYQdSP
This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm
Dear all Bartobs,

Thank you for supporting me and keeping me in your thoughts as my dad recovers. I also will keep you all in my thoughts, and wish you all well; as well as your loved ones and friends. Many hugs and much love to those who need it most in this difficult time. emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Love,
Cree

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 am
Dear....anyone frankly willing to listen,

I am currently having a very rough time. Between balancing my own sacrifices in this world, I've started to become bumpy as I roll down my path of fate. I've already felt seconded by everyone who I kept close and called a friend, Jaded from their normal every day routines. That feeling began to pile up, but thankfully I had the best person nearby to help me through it.

However, last night was pretty rough on me, as mistakes happen to everyone. As I try to recover from the feeling of being torn in half, I also fight at a sick-bug that has been going through my house. As I type this, I shake and quiver in fear that something even worse is going to happen. My luck is starting to plummet, and I realized this when my little sister who has been sick for a few days woke up with her eyes half open and just throwing up. Unable to talk, unable to move, I carried her out to the car. Her body felt light, and lifeless...and it scared me half to death. She was rushed to the ER early this morning (around 10:30 EST) and she was admitted into the hospital. Currently as it stands she's being opted for transfer to Burlington's Fletcher Alan Health center (Where they do surgery on children) and is in a dangerous condition. Slowly piling everything up, I want to ask forgiveness from anything... or anyone, and wonder why the kid of three years old must suffer like this, having not done anything...to anyone? It's painful for me to even think that I could sit here complaining about my problems..when such a sweet innocent child has to suffer.

I try not to ask much from people.... and I don't even expect this to go answered..but please keep my sister in your thoughts as I pray she doesn't need surgery. She's only three years old and suffers from such a low immunity system that they had to refrain from giving her vaccinations because it might have hospitalized her.

Thank you to anyone who took time out of their busy day to read this, and sorry for the hassle. I'm going to go rock back and forth in a corner and reflect on how much in life we actually take for granted.

~Signed,
Adzella~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 am
Adzella

I am currently having a very rough time. Between balancing my own sacrifices in this world, I've started to become bumpy as I roll down my path of fate. I've already felt seconded by everyone who I kept close and called a friend, Jaded from their normal every day routines. That feeling began to pile up, but thankfully I had the best person nearby to help me through it.

However, last night was pretty rough on me, as mistakes happen to everyone. As I try to recover from the feeling of being torn in half, I also fight at a sick-bug that has been going through my house. As I type this, I shake and quiver in fear that something even worse is going to happen. My luck is starting to plummet, and I realized this when my little sister who has been sick for a few days woke up with her eyes half open and just throwing up. Unable to talk, unable to move, I carried her out to the car. Her body felt light, and lifeless...and it scared me half to death. She was rushed to the ER early this morning (around 10:30 EST) and she was admitted into the hospital. Currently as it stands she's being opted for transfer to Burlington's Fletcher Alan Health center (Where they do surgery on children) and is in a dangerous condition. Slowly piling everything up, I want to ask forgiveness from anything... or anyone, and wonder why the kid of three years old must suffer like this, having not done anything...to anyone? It's painful for me to even think that I could sit here complaining about my problems..when such a sweet innocent child has to suffer.

I try not to ask much from people.... and I don't even expect this to go answered..but please keep my sister in your thoughts as I pray she doesn't need surgery. She's only three years old and suffers from such a low immunity system that they had to refrain from giving her vaccinations because it might have hospitalized her.

Thank you to anyone who took time out of their busy day to read this, and sorry for the hassle. I'm going to go rock back and forth in a corner and reflect on how much in life we actually take for granted.

~Signed,
Adzella~

Best wishes to you and your sister, Adz. I do hope all goes well and that you both recover quickly from whatever is being thrown your way. I'll be sure to keep you both in my thoughts.  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm
Adzella

~Signed,
Adzella~

I'm sorry that so much has happen to you. I wish you and your sister the best of luck in how things will turn. I'll keep both you and your sister in my thoughts on this horrible turn of events adz. sad *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 am
Update: Madailein has been admitted for another night as her condition hasn't gotten much better. She has been diagnosed with Severe Influenza, Laryngitis and possbile pneumonia. She won't be home any time soon as she is stuck on IV and emergency

As for me? Thank you for the concerns about my petty issues but that's nothing to get worked up over :O I have a magical someone in my life who really, regardless of what happens, can brighten my day. I love her more than anything, and I want to thank her. So Kayla, Thank you. I love you.
Hot Caffeinated Cree

MasturChef

Hinata-Chan2588

Accio Alice

Renon21
( I really hope I still know how to spell your names .-.; )
Thank you guys for the comfort and thoughts. Hugs to all emotion_hug
Alice, thank you for the drawing. My mom thought it was adorable xD Here's what she said. You can take what madailein thought as you will thought, LOL (My name is Jeremy Meseck)
Georgie Porgie
Thank them I'll show her its cute !!

7:03am
Jeremy Meseck
what's her opinion

7:04am
Georgie Porgie
She said yes lol

7:05am
Georgie Porgie
She said Rufus gots puke on him and he does she puked on him

heart emotion_hug
P.S - I'm really craving A&W Cheese curds.... the breaded ones with the marinara dip.  

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Barton Manor - (Everything you need to know about RO and more)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games