Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 pm
No problem. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm
So, a blurb on the history I had for him (which can be changed): He was born to care free parents that loved music. A group of lion slave traders kidnapped him and his family and took them to their compound. His parents were killed when they tried to escape, but later on, his sister came up with another plan and Sumai managed to escape, but she was left behind as a result. Since he has reached adulthood, he has been looking for her, not knowing what became of her.

That's what I had so far, I hadn't thought much past him finding her sweatdrop  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 pm
If nothing else, I would like to get some RP between Fon Youn and the SoA you end up sending to the Voodoo pride. That boy is under-RPed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 pm
Tag for Svarta <3  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:24 am
I'm interested in pairing my hyena Aleka with your Svärta. Just because you have a plot with Neonfly and his leopard, doesn't mean Aleka can't meet your hyena around the same time... or maybe shortly there after.

Maybe Svärta was saved from the brink of death and while he is still a little woozy Aleka stumbles upon him?

My hyena recently parted ways from the little trio of a troop. Aggravated by the romantic feelings harbored between the two males. Well... that was only an annoyance. The snapping point was when she was thrown under the proverbial 'bus' by the leader, who snitched her out for concealing a pride's lion cub.

At first she stole the cub out of spite, but the hyena eventually began to have feelings for the little one. Feeding and caring for it... a pup she had yet to have. With her heart softened after caring for the lion cub, she might be more willing to comfort and console your hyena.

Aleka is clearly still bitter towards males. She always had a rocky relationship with those of the 'lesser gender'. But Aleka is going to need to find out that not everyone is the same. It would be nice if it went the romantic route... but lets see how they react to one another. They both have pretty strong personalities. It'd make sense if they clashed.

I also don't mind doing multiple RPs between our hyenas if you need breeding RPs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Annchen
KasaiLoki
Annchen

I'm finally getting my act together razz I'd love for them to meet if you're still interested. I could also help with a joining RP unless you're already found someone for that.

Yes, I am still interested! :] I still haven't gotten her joining rp done yet though, so he'd be perfect to help her out possibly? ^^

Do you think you could start something and drop the link here for me? I'm sure Msrah would be interested in hearing stories from someone that came from another pride. She'd take classes with the cubs in the start I suppose, and he'd be around to take care of the kiddo's after they're done with class so they could easily meet.

[x]
^--- so sorry for the delay!  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:09 am
C.C.G

I don't mind him meeting more than one person before he finds his way back, so sure! We could try them out and see what happens.

I'll have a busy weekend so I'll try to handle tags and such early next week instead! *dashes off to work*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 am
-flounders in- I still can't get over how pretty your SoA's are.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 am
DavyJnah

An idea have been nagging on me lately... Would you mind playing Cythraul with another lioness of mine too? She's travelling with her sister who is a seer (well, she's too since their mom was a goddess, but she's hardly gets any visions). Her sister gets these really intense visions that makes her completely vulnerable and I thought Cythraul could run into her around a time like that.

Geith would be pretty hostile, doing her best to protect her sister (who's sleeping it off nearby or something). Cythraul might think she's hiding something of worth... Might be interesting?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 pm
Annchen
DavyJnah

An idea have been nagging on me lately... Would you mind playing Cythraul with another lioness of mine too? She's travelling with her sister who is a seer (well, she's too since their mom was a goddess, but she's hardly gets any visions). Her sister gets these really intense visions that makes her completely vulnerable and I thought Cythraul could run into her around a time like that.

Geith would be pretty hostile, doing her best to protect her sister (who's sleeping it off nearby or something). Cythraul might think she's hiding something of worth... Might be interesting?

Yah! I can do that too! More RPs for Cythraul the better.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 pm
perhaps this could work for aruna:

User Image

he's a bit older than her in the mizimu - i believe he was a juve when the war started, then young adult when all that settled. still! he is young at heart >> i don't know if i can find a pride for him, either, but what i am thinking is this: after the mizimu is plagued, the two could have stuck together, confused and loost and wondering what to do. because all they have is each other, really, and they knew each other sort of/were from the same pride, they start feeling... CLOSE and then feelings ensue. xD janja by nature is quite shy and introverted (though a strong giant if he actually knew how to use his strength - he's not a good warrior btw 8D), so i can imagine him getting anxious about the situation and maybe running away after. that could just make it a fling, or if they work out personality-wise, he might either stay in the first place, or come back and mate for life.

obviously, since he knows her story, he'll be hesitant to get close to her at first, since he has.. precautions about the offspring of the leaders who tried to take over the mizimu. he may question things/talk about the mizimu often, and then wonder why aruna is dedicated to hunting (and why other things aren't on her mind, LIKE WHETHER HER PARENTS SOULS will be redeemed LOL!)

honestly, i had wanted him to have at least two girls in his life for sum self-conflict, but if a female works out w/ him i don't mind mating outright x3 (but for now would you try fling? what do you think?) if neither of those work, we could at least just have them stick around each other post-mizimu~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Ameh

Interesting... If you don't mind that Aruná comes with her sister Udongo I'm game. However, Aruná doesn't know about her parents. According to her they died in the war, so there, and she's unlikely to change that opinion. Udongo have thought about it (or so Pearly says) so she might be more open to discussing this. But if he just wonders and never mentions it I'm totally okay with it.

Our plan is to stick in the roguelands for a while and then make our way to the Stormborn. Possibly Udongo being taken as a thrall at first and then Aruná beating her way in... *cough*

With the two sisters there's the possibility of two women, but I haven't discussed this with Pearlyblue. I don't want to say yes or not to fling/mate before we've tried them out, but it would be nice if the three of them escaped mizi together.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 pm
that's cool. oh yeah, i think i may have read that in the pride plot/butiforgot LOL. he could bring it up, or it could just bring up lots of inner turmoil, 'cuz he knows he's with children of taboo parents xD

alrighty, so threesome rp first? :3 janja has done his fair share of guarding others in his life - he'll feel the same way with the two, then if things don't work out, can lose interest or just simply lose them, since he's clumsy like that hahah.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 pm
Nafsi and Mazi should meet post-pride. XD Yup Yup.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 pm
Yesss! They need to meet again. Mazi is with his mommy and they are both super confused...

I think I'd rather have one RP with Janja'Nafsi and one with Udongo actually. I tend to lag horribly when RPs have more than two participants xd But still with the assumption that they're travelling together of course.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff