Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:02 am
Deora_Alvarez
"HA!" Deora cheered, pumping a fist in the air as she ran to the floored man. "I can't believe that worked!"

She brushed back a violet lock of hair that had fallen in front of her face during her run before offering a hand to help Kerana back to her feet. She realized the girl had a good point. Like a dog chasing a car, what was her plan once she'd caught the guy? If they'd wanted answers, they'd be hard to get while he was breathless and semi-conscious. They couldn't wait for him to wake up, either. The sound of clicking locks brought her attention to the main doors, and the group of thugs running towards them from the van. They could try to carry the guy with them, but if those thugs got through the door, they'd have to drop him, anyway.

"I don't know, I didn't think that far ahead. I kinda figured you two might have some ideas."
Deora explained.

Damien did have an idea. He immediately probed the half conscious man's mind. A moment later his eyes went wide with equal parts fright and fury. He turned to the soldiers at the door and raised one hand at them. Their helmets made them impervious to psychic probes, but he had other ways to disable them.

The frame that held the doors broke off of the wall and swept the soldiers back into the parking lot like a bowling pin sweeper.

He immediately turned to the girls and said, "We aren't the only ones being attacked. Daedalus is making it's move. Valhalla is under attack."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:11 am
Gidget woke up with a gasp. She ran her hands over her body before settling on her lower abdomen. Tears ran down her face as she looked around frantically for-

"AKO!"

She sobbed and shook him violently by the shoulders.

"Ako wake up, please!"

The Count of Monte Carlo

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 pm
PixelMuse
She wanted to go to her but she needed to address this new threat, "This day is not going to end, is it?"

She dropped into her shadow emerged within the room. She called out to the ghoul,
"HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

The ghoul was surrounded by floating heads and bodies that he had been using as shields against the guards. He turned his head lazily toward Trinity and breathed loudly. He recognized her. The dark one had told him to keep an eye out for the one with pointed ears.

He swiveled in the air and put a body out in front of him that still had a head. The body was shining silver and grasping at an invisible something that was around her neck.

Freya dangled helplessly as she was clambering at something that was leaving hand like indentations in her neck. She looked down at Trinity and gasped, "Trin...run..."

The ghoul tilted his head at Trinity, almost daring her to do something.

Sil immediately spoke to Trinity, "It's psychological warfare, Trinity. Look at the hand sign on his mask. He's the thing Eutha warned us about. Don't get too close to him."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:56 pm
She was unphased by the bodyless heads and headless bodies since she was aware of what he did do already. She had already accepted that there was nothing more she could do for them. Coward… she thought as the ghoul figure used them as body shields. Then it looked to her and brought Freya up front.
"FREYA!" She called out. Her fist clenched, she had already lost one of her senseis, she did not wish to loose the other. Sil was right, it was psychological game. She called out to her troops "Fall back get the civilians out of here!" She backed into her shadow on the wall.

"Psychological warfare… two can play at this game…" when the ghoul thought that was the last of her shadow mice came from his shadow to nibble at his wrist. Hopefully she timed this right.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:14 pm
Nova Blancke
"Yup that's us. And yeah..this place is a lot better than where we....and you,..used to be." Alexavier replied.

He looked over at Cassandra." She's fine. Just sleeping."

She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. She didn't like feeling anxious. She felt safe around Alexavier and Cassandra. She didn't know them personally, but her father had told her about how strong they are. Besides that, Alex was being nice to her. She liked nice people.

"What is this place?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:03 am
"This is Valhalla. Kind of a safe haven for us Meta's. So who is your daddy? I'm asking since you kinda yelled out to him just now. Got me curious." Alexavier asked.

Liv ignored the alarm that went of. That was no longer her business. Plus she had no energy to deal with it.

"Come on hot stuff. You heard the man. " Liv said as she wrapped an arm around Helena's shoulder to guide her out of the room. "You too Rydia. I guess you'll be staying at my place for a while till things get sorted out."

An alarm? Now? It's not the fire alarm. God damnit, what is it now?! Theo thought to himself. This really turned out to be one of those days. He woke up his computer and searched the camera's till he found it. Trinity was already there but....how the hell did person get inside?! Freya has already been taken hostage it seems. Theo knew it was Trinity's job to handle stuff like this but if this dude could rip off heads then maybe Trinity's approach wouldn't work. He'd never seen her kill before so he didn't know or wasn't sure if she could. He had killed before and had no problem taking out someone that was a direct threat to Valhalla. After a rapid tapping the table with his fingers he got up and headed out towards the so called danger. Some Head he was....being unable to sit still in situations like these.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:07 am
PixelMuse
She was unphased by the bodyless heads and headless bodies since she was aware of what he did do already. She had already accepted that there was nothing more she could do for them. Coward… she thought as the ghoul figure used them as body shields. Then it looked to her and brought Freya up front.
"FREYA!" She called out. Her fist clenched, she had already lost one of her senseis, she did not wish to loose the other. Sil was right, it was psychological game. She called out to her troops "Fall back get the civilians out of here!" She backed into her shadow on the wall.

"Psychological warfare… two can play at this game…" when the ghoul thought that was the last of her shadow mice came from his shadow to nibble at his wrist. Hopefully she timed this right.

The ghoul hissed angrily. Invisible hands swept out and crushed the mice. He was frustrated enough by the fact that the shining lady wouldn't lose her head, or any other part of her body for that matter. Now he was seething.

Freya's shield aura was the only thing keeping her alive. She had seen how easily the others had been decapitated, but she had no idea how many hands the kid had.

She tried to wriggle out of his grasp while he was distracted by Trinity's ploy. That's when another hand imprint appeared over her mouth and nose. Her eyes went wide as she realized something. She could still be suffocated.

The ghoul grumbled and began to attack the shadows around it. Hand imprints and gashes scored the walls rapidly.

Sil narrowed her eyes as she paid attention to the events and leaned into Trinity.

"You probably can't hear it, but there is a humming sound surrounding the boy. Almost like a drone. I think those "hands" are vibrating at such a high frequency when he strikes that they're able to cute through things like a hot knife through butter. We need some sort of projectile to hurt him."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:23 pm
Nova Blancke
"This is Valhalla. Kind of a safe haven for us Meta's. So who is your daddy? I'm asking since you kinda yelled out to him just now. Got me curious." Alexavier asked.

Thea had heard the word "meta" before. She found it confusing since most everyone seemed to look the same.

She smiled proudly as she stated, "My daddy is a really smart man. I just call him daddy, but everyone else calls him Lehnard or Acula. I have a mommy too, but I've never met her."

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:05 pm
Alexavier was visibly surprised but quickly gained a large smile as he started to laugh. Oh this was just golden! He did not peek her mind because it was more fun to discover like this and he was glad he didn't.

" Wait wait wait...you just call him daddy or is he your actual father? Leonard Acula. When is the last time you saw him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:21 pm
Thea made a face and crossed her arms. "He is my daddy! He told me so!"

"And the last time I saw him was a few days ago, I think. It was before the dark man took me away from the playground. He told me he'd take me away from that awful place if I let the mean girl out and do what he says."

"I miss my daddy, though. He gets worried."
she said meekly.

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

The ghoul hissed angrily. Invisible hands swept out and crushed the mice. He was frustrated enough by the fact that the shining lady wouldn't lose her head, or any other part of her body for that matter. Now he was seething.

Freya's shield aura was the only thing keeping her alive. She had seen how easily the others had been decapitated, but she had no idea how many hands the kid had.

She tried to wriggle out of his grasp while he was distracted by Trinity's ploy. That's when another hand imprint appeared over her mouth and nose. Her eyes went wide as she realized something. She could still be suffocated.

The ghoul grumbled and began to attack the shadows around it. Hand imprints and gashes scored the walls rapidly.

Trinity watched as the ghoul reacted. She hopped it was enough for him to loose his concentration on Freya, allowing her to escape. Instead it seemed the ghoul had more than just a pair of hands at his disposal. He saw her placed one of them over Freya's mouth trying to suffocate her, "Damn it!"

She let out a deep breath, remembering her first lesson of when to kill. This very much was like the wolf in that lesson. Considering how easily the ghoul killed with no hesitation, no remorse it was clear this ghoul was beyond all help and would not stop until all of Valhalla was headless. Trinity does value every life but there comes a point when someone like the ghoul is beyond redemption and put more innocent lives at risk, had to be eliminated. It was the way of the Seitoukage clan.

Trinity wouldn't easily come to that conclusion, some may perceive it as a weakness, but she saw it as a strength, to have all of this power and not kill is something others may not been able to maintain. She could very easily shove a shadow pike into hearts of an army at will if she wanted but thanks to her senseis she was more disciplined than that. What would still her hand was the fact that everyone had a family and how much they would be missed once they were gone.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Sil narrowed her eyes as she paid attention to the events and leaned into Trinity.

"You probably can't hear it, but there is a humming sound surrounding the boy. Almost like a drone. I think those 'hands' are vibrating at such a high frequency when he strikes that they're able to cut through things like a hot knife through butter. We need some sort of projectile to hurt him."

"Projectiles coming up…" she stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles. She tried to send spinning shuriken like a circular saws to come out of the the shadows aiming for the ghoul's chest or head.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:21 pm

cat_eek "Yipes!" Kerana responded as she saw what Damien did with the Daedalus soldiers. Thens she softly mentioned to Deora, "Remind me not to get him mad."

Rikki Tikki Travi

He immediately turned to the girls and said, "We aren't the only ones being attacked. Daedalus is making it's move. Valhalla is under attack."

"Valhalla is under attack?! What should we do? We can't go back can we? Wouldn't we just be in the way? Wouldn't it be better, be safer if we were to stay away from Valhalla until things cleared up?"

Deora_Alvarez

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:53 am
"How many brothers and sisters do you have? And...who is this mean girl? " Alexavier asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 am
Thea held out a hand and began to methodically count each finger out loud.

"I have one...two...three...um...four sisters, and one brother. Actually, I have two brothers. Daddy told me that I have a big brother named Theo, but I haven't met him yet."

She thought carefully for a moment before considering how to describe Theresa.

"The mean girl, her name is Theresa. Daddy says that she lives inside of me, and that she comes out when there is trouble. I've never met her, but when I wake up everything around me is broken, so she must be a bad person. Daddy and the other doctors tell me it's bad to break things."

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:13 pm
"Well if you're a good girl then you can meet your big brother. He's in charge here. So ya know." Alexavier mentioned.

"And that Theresa girl...she is your...guardian angel to say. Like a very protective dog." Alexavier took a seat and motioned her to do the same." So what happens at Daedelus these days?"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games