Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 am
User Image

User Image

How did I come here? Mystery Dungeon
Another lost soul? Xiao Lan, Beltigre, Shade, and Daiki

Counters:
Floor: 3
Step Counter: 22/30 (+3 Steps / 2 of 3 Moved)
Participation Points: 26 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: x3 Star Shards
Speed Elixirs: 1/1
Pending Claims:
- EXP Share
Dungeon Inventory (Claimed Items):
- x5 Rare Candies
- x1 Heart Scale

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 With the majority of their brief moment of merriment gone, Fianna smiled warmly as Xiao Lan hardly seemed broken up about her and Daiki declining her suggestion to cover themselves in mud as camouflage. In a different situation something like that might have worked, but given how fighting these guardians to progress onwards to the floors beyond seemed to be unavoidable there wasn’t really much of a point to try and disguise themselves with the intent to slip by. However, Xiao Lan seemed to take to Fianna’s suggestion of making mud balls to throw at the guardian, the little Noibat making her own little bombs out of the muck and tossing them at a tree with the Braixen’s encouragement. The fire fox grinned at Daiki’s statement, saying that he didn’t expect a ‘pretty little kitsune’ like her to play dirty. ”Well, I guess I’m just full of surprises, huh?” she reciprocated with a chuckle, ”Better stay on your toes, Kiki. Never really know what to expect, and we are still getting to know each other, after all~”

Focusing back on the way ahead, Fianna couldn’t help noticing how oddly silent it was in this place aside from the occasional bits of chatter from their group and the sloshing of mud under their feet as they trudged onwards. The Braixen tried to stay closer to more solid areas, treading as lightly as possible when she passed over spots that were much more slippery and moist than others. She glanced over towards Shade as she asked them if they had heard anything particularly out of the ordinary yet, furrowing her brow as they said they couldn’t quite make out anything but they did feel like there was something up ahead. ”Yeah… I have no doubts we’re getting closer to where the next guardian is, but still…” she said, humming softly to herself, ”It’s just strange because the past couple times… there was some kind of weird sound that was, I guess a ‘hint’ to some extent, if it could be called that… So for it to just be completely silent here is throwing me off a bit…” The eeriness of the quiet swamp around them was very troubling, and the fact that there was no kind of telltale sound to pinpoint the possible location of their next target was putting her on edge. It felt like the very trees had eyes and were watching them closely, and her mind was starting to wander and make up monsters and ominous shadows among the dense thicket even though there probably were no such things lurking around. Shade seemed to notice, its soft voice cutting through her thoughts and bringing her focus back as it said that she didn’t need to be concerned and assuring that they would take care of her. ”Yeah… Yeah, you’re right,” she agreed, inhaling deeply and taking a moment to count to ten before exhaling again. ”I shouldn’t let it get to me so much, but… I didn’t exactly have the best kind of first experiences with swampy places like this in general,” she said with a quiet chuckle, shaking her head and continuing in a softer tone, ”Then again, the nature trail near Laverre was hardly the kind of place for a young Fennekin with a nose for trouble to be wandering around in.” Still, she hadn’t exactly known better at the time, all she had really cared about then was satisfying her curiosity and her thirst for adventure without giving even a second thought to any risks involved. For now, though, she’d just focus on trying to push through this, hopefully the way to the next floor wasn’t that much further away from here. She kept a close eye on Xiao Lan as well, making sure that the little Noibat didn’t fall too far behind the rest of the group. Unconsciously, she checked over her shoulder for any signs of their still missing team member just in case. Still, if what Xiao Lan had said was right, they must've already gone very far ahead of Beltigre by now and it seemed more and more unlikely that the Torracat would be able to catch up the further they went, as much as Fianna didn't want to admit it... At this point all they could do was keep going, hopefully Darkrai wouldn't be that much further away after they passed through this floor.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Blaze │ Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 2/19 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed raised by three stages, limited to only one move) │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Thunder Punch (75 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 Lower target’s defense one stage) ; Zen Headbutt (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

SpectralEternity
Xiao Lan

xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:13 pm
User Image

»»»»»» Alluяєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmιnιnє Spιяιαkє

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seemed Argo now wanted his flute back, given the new expanded size of his beak it would make it easier for him to carry all his own things. Allure in the meantime thought silently to herself. Argo's beak was barely sizable to her own maw. Her entire evolution line had a snake-like mouth, one that could allow them to detach their jaws and open their mouths as far as the spiral allowed them. Yes, Allure could very well consume everyone on her back with little effort, but she wasn't that gluttonous. Besides, for the time being these Pokemon were her companions in this odd world. She did find it rather nice that they didn't have a psychic-type with their group, less her intentions be stolen from her mind.

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Exp :: o7/19
                                          Allure the female Spiriake || Lv. 24 || Hp. 24o || HI :: xxxx
                                          Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                          Attacks :: +1o to Attack and Defense
                                          Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                          Attack2 - ~Hyper Voice: 9o
                                          Attack3 - Dragon Pulse: 85
                                          Attack4 - ç•Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.

Floor 3 || Steps Taken 22/3o || Movement Roll ||
                                          Floor 1 Step 10 - x1 Old Gateau (Claimed)
                                          10 Steps x3 Heartscales (Used)
                                          15 Steps x1 Exp Share

Floor 3 5 Steps x5 Rare candy
                                          Floor 3 10 Steps x1 Crystal Shard
                                          Floor 3 20 Steps
                                          +3 levels
                                          Floor 3 22 Steps x3 Star Shards
                                          PP Earned this Post || +1 movement || Total Participation Points || 27
                                          Elixirs of Speed || 1/1

SpectralEternity
                                          Rafflesia

Lia Syuki
                                          Luna

Vigilia
                                          Argo

Razpitan
                                          Noah

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
G A I L
The Eevee Glaceon

Gail was looking thoughtful as she trotted along to catch up and move alongside Ammy. She blinked and looked over at the other's question, then tilted her head again in thought. "Hm? Oh, um... I dunno. I don't really have a favorite snack or anything..." she admitted, looking wistfully ahead. She blinked as, for a moment, she thought she saw a familiar shadow move up ahead, glance back... and then disappear. She shook her head a bit and looked back over at Ammy, smiling and wagging her tail. "How's the bone taste?" she asked, giggling a bit.

[ Floor 3
        Reward Claimed: Step 20: Roll a 4-sided die. The number you get is the number of levels your pokemon gains-- but their exp counter (x/15-50) must be changed as well.
        Next Reward: Step 22: Claim x3 Star shards
        Step 25: Roll to move again
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (7 HP) ]

[ Gail gained 2 levels ]

Pending Awards
        Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10 - claiming Ice Stone
        x3 heartscales

Location: Level 3, 18 + 2 = 20 steps in Progress: 2/3 Steps Participation: 35 + 1 [movement] = 36 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gail the Eevee ♀, lvl 20. Exp: 16/18
Ability: Ice Body
Item:
FP: 0/5
0/10
HP: 160/180
Attacks:
Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
ç•Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
ç•Ice Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze
(Next Move: Ice Shard lvl 25 )

Vigilia

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:21 pm
User Image

»»»»»» Kιng Dαpнnєsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Mαlє Sнєlgon

As Mogwai had inquired, so did Chickpea. Daphnes gave an apologetic look to his temporary companions as he thought more on what a knight did. He honestly wasn't sure. Mogwai offered a few weapon suggestions to which Daphnes gave a nod. "Aye, they use many different weapons." He replied in his own muffled voice. "I'm not sure what else they do besides protect the weak." he admitted, sliding a bit to keep within close distance to his companions. "I will have to ask Temperance when I wake."

Exp :: 17/21 - 17/23
                                  𝛿Daphnes the male Shelgon || Lv.33 || Hp.33o || HI :: N/A
                                  Ability :: Overcoat || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                                  Attacks :: +2o to Attack & Defense
                                  Attack1 - ç•Zen Headbutt: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
                                  Attack2 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/10 chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled
                                  Attack3 - ç•Outrage: 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 rounds attacking, then user is confused.
                                  Attack4 - ç•Crunch: 8o: 7/1o chance to Lower targets physical defense 1 stage

Floor 3 || Steps Taken 2o/3o || Movement Roll ||
                                  10 Steps x3 Heartscales (used)
                                  15 Steps x1 Exp Share

Floor 3 5 steps x5 Rare Candy
                                  Floor 3 10 steps x1 Crystal Shard
                                  Floor 3 15 steps +3 steps
                                  Floor 3 20 steps +2 levels

PP Earned this Post || +1 Movement || Total Participation Points || 27
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/2

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Mogwai

Starlightschism
                      Dune

KipsterHipster
                      Chickpea

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:26 pm
S H A D E
The Chengshen

Shade was becoming aware that they had not yet spoken perhaps even a single word to Daiki, and vice versa. It wasn't a surprise of course, but it was an... odd realization, and for a moment, the chengshen's gaze lingered on the zoroark, before shifting over to Fianna. Their ear twitched off to something as she remarked about having gotten 'hints' before and Shade shifted, preparing to continue walking. "Perhaps that in of itself is a hint..." they pointed out softly, maintaining eye contact a moment longer, before turning, and continuing to walk. Picking up on Fianna's nerves, however, they did stop to offer some reassurance, and smiled some as it seemed to, at least to some extent, help. "You were at Laverre?" they questioned absently, turning to resume walking. It wasn't like them to be conversational, but... Fianna's nerves were from the silence. Perhaps talking would help, and listening was second nature to Shade; they could do that, while also keeping watch for anything up ahead.

[ Floor 3
        Rewards Claimed: Step 22: Claim x3 Star shards
        Next Reward: Step 25: Roll to move again
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (7 HP) ]

Pending Awards
        x5 rare candies

Location: Level 3, 20 + 2 = 22 steps in Progress: 2/5 Steps Participation: 25 + 1 [movement] = 26 total Elixers Of Speed: 2 Total

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shade, the Chengshen Θ, lvl 35. [ XP Ball ] Exp 16/19
Ability: Specialize
Agender: 1.2 Def, 1.2 Sp Def

Item:
HP: 300/320
FP Trey: 2/5
3/10
FP JR: 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves
•Spirit Shackle: 90 (80 + 10), Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited; Stops the crowd from gaining any excitement for the remainder of the turn
Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too
ç•Knock Off: 75 (65 + 10): Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.
♥♥ Badly startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user; -4 to the pokemon that acts before the user
(Next Move: Shadow Sneak 33, Mind Reader 37 (evolve) )

SpectralEternity

xXThe LawmanXx

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

Vigilia

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:34 pm
User Image

»»»»»» Rαdιumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmαlє Pιcнu

Radium nodded her head to Piper's words. "I like green also." Though she was sympathetic, to Ai's case. "But green fur in a shade one doesn't like could be bad." She'd hate to of been turned into something like orange or just a slightly darker yellow like some of the other pichu's around her home. As far as Eline's favorite colour went, she settled with that being the best option, either that or white which the scientist also wore a lot of. Including her hair. Radium continued to think upon this as she walked, glancing back every so often to keep within claw length of piper, given the bat dragon had the longest reach of them all. From Dotty's colours to talk of petting, Radium made a sour face. "I hate when little humans chased me when I had the most normal of colours trying to pet me, but now that I've changed...Well, i'm glad I have a trainer to protect me." Surely if Radium showed her disdain of little humans touching her Eline wouldn't subject her to it?

Exp :: o6/24
                                  Radium the Female Pichu || Lv. 17 || Hp. 17o || HI :: xxxx
                                  Ability :: Lightning rod || Nature :: Rash - Goes into battle without much forethought
                                  Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                  Attacks1 - ç•Thunder Punch: 75 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
                                  Attacks2 - Uproar: 9o lasts 3 rounds, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
                                  Attacks3 - Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
                                  Attacks4 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Floor 3 || Steps Taken 26/3o || Movement Roll ||
                                  Floor 1 Step 10 - x1 Upgrade
                                  Floor 2 10 Steps || x3 Heart Scales (Used)
                                  Floor 2 15 Steps || x1 Exp. Share

Floor 3 5 Steps x5 Rare Candies
                                  Floor 3 10 Steps x1 Crystal Shard (Used)
                                  Floor 3 20 Steps +1 Level
                                  Floor 3 22 Steps x3 Star Shards

PP Earned this Post || +1 (Movement) || Total Participation Points || 27
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
                      Piper

SpectralEternity
                      Dotty

StarlightSchism
                      Ai

KipsterHipster
                      Vivace

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:36 pm
C L I N G
The Klow

Cling continued to glide around, but lifted his head as he heard something off in the distance. His eyes narrowed a bit, but as soon as he recognized it, and saw the trees bending, he quickly lifted his wings up, and angled them to catch the gust of wind now rushing towards him. Thankfully, he was able to react in time, and it lifted him up, giving him a surprisingly good view of the whole bog they found themselves in. "Whoa..." It went on for... a while. There was an odd, purplish fog that reminded him of when they first arrived, that seemed to surround the marsh a few miles out in any direction, but it seemed closest up ahead, in the direction they were going. Honestly, as he drifted back down and continued gliding ahead, he wasn't sure if that meant they ought to keep pushing ahead or not....

[ Floor Three
        Reward Claimed: Step 15: Roll to move again
        Step 20: Roll a 4-sided die. The number you get is the number of levels your pokemon gains-- but their exp counter (x/15-50) must be changed as well.
        Next Reward: Step 22: Claim x3 Star shards
        Step 25: Roll to move again
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (7 HP)

[ 3 levels gained ]

Pending Rewards
        Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10
        x5 rare candies

Location: Level 3, 14 + 1 = 15 + 5 = 20 steps in Progress: 1/3 Steps + 5 Participation: 29 + 1 [movement] = 30 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cling the Klow ♂, lvl 14. Exp 9/19
Ability: Illuminate
If a pokemon with Illuminate is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle
Item:

HP: 70/110
FP: 1/5
4/10
Attacks:
ç•Aqua Tail: 90
ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
Thundershock: 40: 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Dragon Pulse: 85
(Next Move: Thunder Shock lvl 11, Bite 15, Parabolic Charge 18 )

Razpitan

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 3, 22/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> 2 of 3 (Roll: 3) | PARTICIPATION >> 29 (+1 [Movement] ) | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: Step 22: Star Shards x 3

"Thank you flower!" Ulani chirped gratefully as she was handed the remainder of the petals, giving another whiff of the pleasant smell to help cancel out the bog smell before the continued their move through it.

She followed close to Prim since she was providing a light source, keeping a vigilant lookout for any more of the pesky Darkrai ghosties that kept sprouting out from time to time. Not that she could see very far beyond the light, but that wasn’t something she was going to blame Prim for. She was trying so hard after all. If she had the skill to concentrate her electricity into a ball, she’d have created her own to assist in their dim situation. Ulani didn’t though and so… yeah, she left that to the professional.

The Emolga could certainly look though! And that she did. In fact, squinting against the rising fog she pointed a finger off towards what looked like a set of stone columns on the other side of the bog, just around a curve in the path they were following. "Flower look! I think that’s another doorway!" She announced excitedly. Doorways meant going up, which meant possibly getting out! That brought a bit of excitement to her voice and soon she was bouncing back and forth.

-

Event Collection

Level 1
                                                5 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                10 Steps = Item worth 20 posts or less = Oran Berry Claimed
                                                15 Steps = Extra Move Roll
                                                20 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                Skipped Step 23
                                                25 Steps = EXP Reset
                                                Level 2
                                                15 Steps = Exp Share x 1
                                                Level 3
                                                5 Steps = Rare Candies x 5
                                                15 Steps = Extra Move Roll
                                                20 Steps = Level gains (+1)

22 Steps = Star Shards x 3

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 30 | HP: 300/300 | EXP: 11/17
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                Oran Berry: Restores 50 HP.

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image
DICE

LOCATION >> Floor 3, 20/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> 2 of 3 (Roll: 2) | PARTICIPATION >> 31 (+1 [Movement] ) | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 |

Dice puffed his cheeks out at Cling’s remark, clearly disappointed that the nightmares were choosing not to show themselves at this time. They’d been all about getting into their business up until this point; he didn’t like that they chose to hide until they could ‘get the jump’ on them so to speak.

"Okay," he responded as Cling took flight to serve as the guide through the bog, doing his own due diligence to inspect as he toddled along. There wasn’t really anything but trees and swamp for miles (or at least, what looked like miles to a tiny tot like him) and fog.

He was really beginning to hate fog. The Cubone gave a bit of a squeak to himself and swung his bone club about in front of him as though it were going to allow him to combat the fog. It didn’t do much but shift the annoying colored clouds about and he puffed his cheeks again. Well hopefully Noodle was finding something useful…

Event:
          Dice gained 2 levels!

Floor 3
          Step 5: Rare Candies x 5
          Step 15: Extra Roll
          Step 20: Level gains

-
          STATS

User Image

Lvl: 70, Dice the Cubone | Exp: 6/19 | HP: 700/700

Ability
          Rock Head: Prevents recoil damage from attacks.

Attacks
          ~Blizzard: A howling blizzard is summoned to strike the foe. 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
          ç•Dynamic Punch: The user punches the target with full, concentrated power. 100 DMG; Confuses target pokemon.
          ç•Iron Head: The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. 80 DMG: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
          • Bonemerang: The user throws the bone it holds. 50 DMG per hit; hits twice (100 damage total)

[Next Move: N/A]

Held Item
          Thick Club: If the holder is a Cubone or Marowak, x1.3 to physical attacks.

Loonamist

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image

✶【company :: chickpea, daphnes, mogwai
                                  ✶【steps/floor :: floor 3 || steps this post: 3 || total: 2o + o3 || participation: 24 + o1 || bonus:
                                  ✶【 info :: [[♂] | Lv.43 (19/o6) |
                                  ✶【 moves :: body slam, drill run, ancient power, roost

It was a good thing that Sir Daphnes and Mogwai were just helping Dune and Chickpea as partners and not protecting them since they were weak or anything. Haha.

"I-is there... what do y-you have to d-do to be a k-knight?" Dune was pretty sure that he and Chickpea were super lucky, since Daphnes could teach them. But he was starting to wonder, was Jun like a knight? Or Ledian? They both protected him when he needed help, and Jun even had a sword. He was wondering if maybe they were knights and just hadn't mentioned it.

Bonus to claim later: 2 star shards, o5 rare candy, crystal shard

KipsterHipster
                                        Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                        Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty, vivace
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 3 || steps this post: 5 (move 4) || total: 22 + o4 || participation: 26 + o1 || bonus:
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.69 (19/o5) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

"You could give the little humans a light shock," Ai mused playfully to Radium, "Just something light, nothing too harmful." She might have taken to having people trip over their shoelaces and random objects before they could get to her. Nothing that she could ever be proven guilty of doing, of course.

Ai chuckled at Vivace's answer about roving human hands. "Well I suppose you aren't furry, but humans will pick up near anything small and cute if they can." One thing she appreciated about sticking near Arezu when out and about was that people didn't bother her nearly as much as when she didn't have a human around. While it was annoying, she didn't get nearly as anxious as Piper did. Ai didn't ask about what Piper's 'strange habit' might be, but she could imagine that being in a crowd of people would be more stressful if she wasn't small enough to easily blend in or escape if needed.

Unclaimed Bonuses note: Item worth 2o posts or less, o5 star shards, o3 heart scales, o5 rare candy, crystal shard

KipsterHipster
                                                      SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:27 pm
StarlightSchism
Dune

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Mogwai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Daphnes

C H I C K P E A
The Chikorita

So, Daphnes' trainer's name was Temp? That was nice! The mention of his trainer made him think about his own, what was Christian doing right now? Was he still at the ruins and trying to wake him up? He hoped not, if only because he didn't want him to be sad! And... not being able to wake up, despite someone's attempts, was a sad idea. Chickpea huffed, and blinked twice quickly, surprised at the sudden wave of gloom that passed over him; maybe they should... try and get to Darkrai faster..

"Uhm, do you guys have a favorite type of food?" Chickpea blurted out after Dune's question about what knights did was answered, eager to get his mind off of the very disheartening idea that he'd conjured up. Knights were cool and all, but they could talk about other things! Though, even talking about food made him think of Christian; he really liked food, and that was something they had in common. "And... uh..." He faltered, failing to immediately come up with a second question. "Oh! What's your favorite thing to do?"

Claims

(Floor 3, Step 5 - x5 Rare Candy)

Location: Level 3 Progress: 26/30 (3/3) Participation: 25 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 08/18 EXP | Next Move;

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:48 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Piper

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Starlight Schism
Ai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

User Image
V I V A C E
The Togepi

Battle tactics, that was a poor excuse to inflict a pokemon with a status effect. But, what did she know? Very little, considering she didn't know anything about abilities, or items. "Maybe they do it to make their trainers happy," she half-heartedly suggested. Man, this conversation was getting getting her down faster than swamp was!

As eager as she to find a new topic to talk about, Vivace found that she didn't have much to say, as far as their trainer's favorite colors went. Piper and Radium hadn't been there when she'd mentioned it earlier, but she didn't know her trainer well enough to confidently say what her favorite color was. Or even make a guess. Heck, she didn't even know the girl's name! So, yeah. She'd just nod her head along to this topic, and be grateful they were talking about something other than harmful items.

"What's so strange about your habit?" Vivace found herself asking, and turned around on Ai's back so that she could glance at Piper properly. She hummed at Ai's comment, considering it. "That would be weird," she muttered. "--If a stranger tried picking me up." She would be okay if her trainer picked her up, after all she did like being carried. Or riding on someone's back, like she was doing now.

(Level 2, Step 15 - Exp share
        Level 3, Step 5 - x5 Rare Candy)

Location: Level 3 Progress: 23/30 (1/3) Participation: 27 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 2 Total

xxN A M E: Vivace - Togepi
User Image

L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Jolly: Determined; Stubborn
ABILITY: Serene Grace: Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Pulse - 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome - Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Signal Beam - 75: 4/10 Chance to confuse target

User Image User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 12/18 EXP | Next Move;

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:59 pm
Razpitan
Ulani

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

Every now and then Prim would move her arm along, trying to get a new angle at the trail to see if it would allow her to see just a bit further than what was already provided to her. It didn't, and all she really got from it was an arm workout. Which was annoying, because she didn't even need one in the first place. What she did need, however, was to pay attention to her energy ball, every so often it'd start to diminish in the palm of her hand and cause the light to fade. So, she'd have to quickly build back up the energy, which involved almost all of her concentration; at times she'd have to stop in the midst of her walk just to be able to accomplish this.

So, she was grateful for Ulani for keeping an eye out.

Following the direction of her finger, Prim's mouth fell open, just a tad, when she spotted the faint column towers in the distance. Oh thank Arceus, yes! Another 'doorway' meant that there was a staircase just beyond it, and that meant that they were almost done with this nasty swamp! If she had the arms, she would've hugged Ulani. Instead, she nodded her head eagerly at her and gave her a playful hip bump, her way of saying thanks. Alright then! They couldn't exactly cross the bog (she probably wouldn't even want to), they could still go around it. Thankfully, it looked as if the trail curved around it, so they could do exactly that.

Next floor, here they came!

(Step 22 - x3 Star shard)

(Floor 2, Step 15 - exp share
        Floor 3, Step 5 - x5 Rare Candy)

Location: Level 3 Progress: 22/30 (2/5) Participation: 28 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

L E V E L: 62
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry: Heals 50 HP
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 620/620 HP | Status: None | 14/21 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games