Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 pm
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
´(¸.·´(¸.·¨¯`☆L☆E☆E☆S☆H☆A
                  I think finger//hand ratio is a little off on her right hand, it's a bit long, but aside from that, just some polishing. It's actually really good. *u* I'm still learning how to draw hair. x_x

momo-ai13
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLOX.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What could use some more work?
And for those of you with dark screens... HER HAIR IS NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE SHIRT.
gonk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 pm

User Image

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 pm
St._Jimmy

Lol, I'm also the youngest of his employees lol
Wow. eek What're ya doing here on Gaia? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:03 pm
GottaCodeFast
St._Jimmy

Honestly, the only reason I'm on is because it makes time go by, so when I'm bored not doing anything, time flies by on Gaia , I could care less aout gold and stuff lol  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:04 pm
hm...

No one would celebrate as Your exit in Disguise as taken off to jail... theres was more of a somber silence instead as the townspeople watched, horrified.

Later that very night, The Mistress skipped toward her next kill's location just newly free from jail. She stopped however when her eye caught that of another... At the prospect of a new Victim bringing a joyous grin to her face. as she stepped into the alleyway to pursue the target, she looked around and called out sweetly.
"Wait... I promise i won't hurt you!" There was a spiteful chuckle and a gunshot rang out. Sparrow Puppy's body shook as she reached up to the small exiting hole on her forehead before falling over to the ground. The mysterious culprit had shot her from behind it seems.

Later still Kusk Yutaka chucked as he walked home from work, confident in the path he took as being killer free.; As he stayed away from most of the action involving the townspeople. He smiled to a masked person and stopped, obviously doing a double take. The person was gone. Kusk yutaka shivered and began to walk again before being pulled violently into an ally way.the killer had gone back to his roots this time, taking a blade and slicing open the poor man's throat, watching as his body convulsed and soon went still.

Bloodysword4 awoke with a start in her bed as though from a bad dream... Had she really been dead?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 pm
lol what the hell just happened?  

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:07 pm
Okay so, The Mistress was still Sparrow and she died by kill-card? And the second death I guess must have been the copycat's doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:07 pm
rilsin-b
lol what the hell just happened?

someone got kill carded. someone got rez'd. some died, someone got jailed

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 pm
OH hey, I know who the Copy Cat Killer is. But I'm sure they passed their role now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:10 pm
St._Jimmy
GottaCodeFast
St._Jimmy

Honestly, the only reason I'm on is because it makes time go by, so when I'm bored not doing anything, time flies by on Gaia , I could care less aout gold and stuff lol
Lol. I understand what you mean.  

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

Your Exit In Disguise

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 pm
emo  
Flz
OH hey, I know who the Copy Cat Killer is. But I'm sure they passed their role now.
I know I would if half of the players knew their role.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

Devoted Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I LeeshaLushious I
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  I just won't vote against her. And I've made friends with just about everyone who's left. A few I've been friends with since the first game I played a couple of years ago. So it was hard for me to decide who to vote, but in the end, my friendship came first. emo I almost wish I hadn't been saved.

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
I LeeshaLushious I
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  Excuse me. But I've known her for more than two years. Don't confuse loyalty to friendship with your twisted farce of an alliance.

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
Looks like I was right about leesha.
She was the only one I wasn't sure was on the killers side.
"one of my loves" = one of my secret alliance.

I just thought you would vote the other way based on the info that came out last night. Because you always seem to back read. I was just pointing out that it makes you a suspect now that you voted for the threads number one suspect.

That's what I mean though. It's extremely frustrating for new people when people vote based on previous loyalties and not strategy. Because strategically now you are her only confirmed ally and everyone is trying to figure out who she should pass it to.

I was watching for your vote all day. Convinced it would be the other way. So I'm sorry if I sounded...well however I may have sounded. I'm currently suffering from hemorrhagic cystitis and its making me mean IRL so I don't know if that's spilling over onto here. I never meant anything to be mean or rude.

I like you! Just not your vote this round. Now that I have no allies left you are actually who I am rooting for to win even if you are the mistress now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:12 pm
GottaCodeFast
St._Jimmy
GottaCodeFast
St._Jimmy

Lol. I understand what you mean.

Well, your still in. He game right ?? Hope you win, seriously 3nodding  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:13 pm
Flz
momo-ai13
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLOX.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/n5h190.jpg
What could use some more work?
And for those of you with dark screens... HER HAIR IS NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE SHIRT.
gonk

Honest opinion? ninja

It's that bad? D:

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games