Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:46 am
Kondo Kaicho
User ImageUser Image

Satisfied for now, Hachiro would sheathe his sword, exiting the dojo. Time to go back to the station and get his next assignment.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 305|| 350】○【STAMINA: 220 || 350
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

When the woman's deflect came up Jeon's muscles braced for a strength that wasn't there to combat against, and the very moment the two impacted each other the slightly overused Naginata snapped in half. Frustrated, Jeon stepped back and dropped the two pieces. "Gah, I told you we should get that crack fixed Jay." Feeling irritated, Jeon looked at her sparring partner and frowned. "Well that put a damper on my mood," Jeon admitted to her.

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 640 / 760xxxxxCurrent Stamina 550 / 630xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:
        Lightning Beam + Bursting Water Collision Waves Korabo to A ranks.

Quotes

The Wolf of Asgard
        Lots of water, like a pond's worth, is now in the thread.

___youwillknownihilism

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Giving his friend a small Hmmmp when he came in he returned his attention to the students. He wasn't kidding, they had potential and he was going to refine that potential one way or another. Though the word "Individuals" rang true.
                                                        Letting out a heavy sigh he spoke softly,"You got any smokes on you? I cant find a damn pack to save my life. I think the twins are burning them all to force me to quit." Giving a soft chuckle he took a seat in the spinning chair and faced out the window again,"Your right they are, individuals that is. Ive had nothing but trouble from individuals since you left. Shinobi disobeying orders in combat, abandoning their teams to play hero, and now academy students that dont want to work in teams. Some leader I am eh?" Facing the man and his newly displayed eyes he smirked a bit,"I am not worried about your bloodline. I do worry about its reputation and if your going to follow along with your predecessors, but not its abilities directly anyway."
                                                        ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        [training completed, chakra training completed]
                                                        > Chakra : : 300 / / 740 x > Stamina : : 650 / / 650 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                        > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                            Current Stats
                                                              Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                              None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                            > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                              Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Odoeb
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Atsuko kept to his position, hand reaching into his coat pocket and retrieving an actual pack. He usually carried things like smokes, herbal smokes, and the like on him. It was actually for diplomatic purposes just like this. A man is much more relaxed when given a passing gift after all. Tossing the small box of them to the Kage he chuckled at his words regaring his shinobi. Atsuko held a similar position to a point, but in a smaller scale. From what he could also tell Shiro was still relatively new, or had to be some sort of young heir to the throne. "I'm sure they will fall into line in time. I do not envy your task. I thank the heavens that those who follow me listen well. Two of them happen to have come with me, though they should be checking into the hospital first" Atsuko mentioned, eyes going to the surrounding area and environment. He hadn't heard anything back yet but it was still early to get worried about anything.

His final comment brought a glance from Atsuko and a small smile. "I did read the uchiha tablet. I know some of the warnings already. I don't think I'd have the stomach to kill a loved one at the price of power. I cannot say if I will follow my predecessors or not but I'll try to learn from them at the very least" the uchiha explained, words filled with the conscious acknowledgement of his clans fate and previous history.

"What do you know of the UHV Shiro? I've had more and more run ins with them, and none of them very pleasant"

◆¦ Passives
        Sharingan 3 Tomoe - Active
        Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
        Targeted Immunization (Fear)

◆¦ Inventory
        Pain-Murderer [x10] - An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body.
        Field Medic's Kit - Includes several types of hypodermic needles, precession scalpels, sanitation kits, adrenalin boosters, and even cauterizing tools.
        Focus Pad [x5] - A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.
        Kumo Pass Seal
        Communicator
        Base Key
        Dragon Mask
        Dragon's Eye 480/480 Chakra Stored
        - (Rasengan Stored)
        -
        -

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
      Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Taking the pack of smokes he quickly packed them with a few taps against the back of his hand before flicking it alight and taking a long drag. After a moment he rose to his feet and exhaled softly,"Good pack. Your people are free to come and go after they have been checked out. Though fair warning, avoid the swamp outside otogakure, unless you want to die a very horrible death via destroying angel infection." As he said his bit about the tablet he could not help but nod. It was a good assurance if nothing else though when he spoke of the UHV, Shiro's fists clenched instantly, crushing the cigarette in hand. Lighting another he began,"They owe me a debt greater then words can describe." Waving simply he motioned for Atsuko to follow him. Winding out of the room he mounted the stairs to the rooftop access and pushed the door open. Walking to the edge he pointed to the southwest,"About fifty clicks that way just on the other side of the boundary of this nation is, lies a small village called Shion. The village was famed for its archers and their ability as a guerilla force. The uhv fearing them, came in the middle of the night and without warning set about slaughtering everyone they could. Men, women, children, the young and old. All were put to the sword." As the wind blew gently, the back of his shirt would ruffle a bit exposing the top petal of a lotus blossom tattooed upon his back. Taking a deep drag he exhaled it slowly through his nose before he began."There is a rumor, if you believe such things. That not a single person survived the assault. Thats what the UHV believes anyway. The fact is that seventeen people to include one young man in particular survived that night." Facing Atsuko he continued,"You asked what I know. I know that before my time on this earth is done, I will hold Horus' skull in my hands. I will hear him beg for mercy and I will hear him beg for forgiveness for what he did to my people. The only reason I become a kage was to have the power to take revenge. To avenge their crimes upon my people, upon the shinobi and civilians of this land and all across the world. I will burn their cities to the ground and I will take a hundred from them, for every one they took from me."
                                                        ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        > Chakra : : 300 / / 740 x > Stamina : : 650 / / 650 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx

Current Stats
                                                              Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                              None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Odoeb
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Atsuko kept quiet, for obvious reasons, and the man told his story and explained it all on now the top floor of the building. Only when he finished did the Uchiha say anything, leaving an appropriate amount of silence before speaking clearly.

"Then I believe we share a similar goal. The Shishin are aimed at bringing peace to the shinobi world. The UHV stand for everything we are against. Well we are not nearly as strong as an entire village Shiro we are growing in strength and swiftly" Atsuko said as he reached in his coat pocket. From it he withdrew a communicator, offering it to the man.

"I want to extend this. We've only had a few chances to work with you and I'd like to see us work more frequently in the future. Right now we are currently free and I doubt that is to change outside of standard training and the like. Do you happen to have any immediate plans you may need help with?"

◆¦ Passives
        Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Inventory
        Pain-Murderer [x10] - An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body.
        Field Medic's Kit - Includes several types of hypodermic needles, precession scalpels, sanitation kits, adrenalin boosters, and even cauterizing tools.
        Focus Pad [x5] - A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.
        Kumo Pass Seal
        Communicator
        Base Key
        Dragon Mask
        - (Rasengan Stored)
        -
        -

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
      Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      • Elocutionist 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Taking the communicator in hand he nodded,"Your group, as bad as this is going to sound, is an asset to this village. One I fully intend to make use of should you find the jobs to your liking. Of course you will, as always, reserve the right to deny them with no hard feelings at all." Snapping his fingers an anbu with a black scar appeared next to him,"Tell the twins to gather their team and report for a briefing." With a wave the man was gone. Addressing Atsuko he began again,"I do, and this time it wont be your lives alone that are on the line." Taking a drag of his smoke he donned a wicked smile,"Every successful war is started in the shadows my friend." Gesturing for the stairs he nodded,"We can discuss the details inside." Mounting the stairs again he proceeded through the academy to a sound proofed briefing room reserved for anbu. Outside he nodded to the two anbu who stood guard,"Blossom." With the password satisfied he and Atsuko would be allowed access. Inside the room he took a seat in a rather comfy looking chair as he awaited the twins,"Take a seat and relax for a tick."
                                                        ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                              None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Odoeb
                                                        NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Atsuko listened intently, interested in what the mission might be. Not wanting to speak just yet he nodded and followed the kage to the briefing room. Once inside he took a seat as Asumo was quick to crawl in his lap, the large lizard eyeing the room curiously but not moving from his masters side.

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Inventory
        Kumo Pass Seal
        Communicator
        Base Key
        Dragon Mask
        - (Rasengan Stored)
        -
        -

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
      Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      • Elocutionist 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Not too long after the breaking of her favorite weapon a flash of movement caught her eye and then a message, encoded on the breeze reached her ears. Jay emerged a few moments after and turned to Natsu. "Sorry dear, duty calls. Another time?" he would ask as he and his sister made their way to one of the rooms to the back of the academy. Once inside an anbu duo was already waiting, and Jeon and Jay were given the usual moments to get in uniform. They exited from a different door the rest of the academy was hidden from and approached the sound proofed room. The anbu were impassive until each of them at once spoke "Blossom." Jeon added on "And bubbles and buttercup!" the anbu all shook their heads as the door opened. Jeon somersaulted through the air, perching on Jays Naginata in the middle of the room like a chimp after stabbing it into the floor following her acrobatics. Jay walked in and eyes the lizard from behind his own mask, giving the air that he wasn't in fact extremely contemptuous of ninja animals and reptiles in particular. Hino and Oro flanked him and all of them, Jeon included, gave a light bow to Shiro though none of them immediately spoke.

Stats

Current BGM:
            Stats

Personal Attributes:
            Class & Clan Reductions:
            xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
            ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
            Techniques Used:

Quotes

The Wolf of Asgard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 pm
          User ImageUser Image

As the twins' team made their entrance he couldn't help but sigh as he nodded,"Alight Atsuko, meet Fireteam Osiris. One of my black ops teams." Facing the team he smiled,"Osirus meet Atsuko. Hes a friend of mine and a contact that will be invaluable to your next mission. But before we begin." Looking to each in turn he asked,"Are your men ready?"
                                                            ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            > Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                  None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  - Objectives
                                                                  - Go
                                                                  - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
                                                            Odoeb
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
          • Millionaire 200
          • Hygienic 200
          • Cat Fancier 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          • Partygoer 500
          • Elocutionist 200
          PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 pm
          User ImageUser Image
          Atsuko gave a polite wave to all of them, keeping his tongue held for the time. It wasn't until he was asked a direct question that he would speak. "I could have them ready if that is what is needed. However I was hoping to have some time to prepare them before hand. We recently hit some important milestones that should be addressed if we are to be of full use to you. There is some flexibility in that though. I know time is always of the essence" Atsuko replied in turn. He did very much want to keep on the move but with all his group had gone through in recent times it was warranted that they take a moment to let their hair down and relax even if for a short time. It was important to maintain ones own mental health overall as well as physical.

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Inventory
            Kumo Pass Seal
            Communicator
            Base Key
            Dragon Mask
            - (Rasengan Stored)
            -
            -

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
          Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:54 pm

User Image
              User Image
                                                                While initial strike continued to take it's toll, Kaneo proved to be quite squirrelly in dodging any sort of follow up. It was a valiant struggle, even as slender frame suspends itself from the roof; the battle for oxygen growing ever more prominent.

Hopefully this would be settled soon, so they could get him the medical attention needed. Perhaps it was time to get just a little more creative. There was a maneuver briefly touched upon in prior readings perfect for this head on situation. [1/4] Energy wells up, surging throughout pound upon pound of muscle and flesh. It even burrows right down to the building blocks of bone and cellular structure. By the time the two are within melee range of each other, it is unleashed. [2/4] Surging upwards in a diagonal line directly towards descending adversary upon the start of falling combination, form promptly metamorphoses into a sentient bolt of electricity. It was... an interesting feeling. Akin to one's body evolving into an unlimited fount of energy. [3/4] The trajectory of the lightning puts it upon a path aimed to travel directly through Kaneo's torso. Regardless of whether the bolt strikes or not, his next move would be the same. Immediately after the bolt strikes or misses form reverts to flesh and blood, remaining momentum carrying him feet first towards the roof. The transformation back flip flops stomach normally made from steel, dizzy vertigo induced but did little to hinder nor halt plan already set into motion. After all, it was child's play to simply send one's self back the way they came.
                                                                [4/4 posts: Lightning Transformation | Rank D learned]

Absolutely no time is spent up here though. Rather, steel reinforced soles kick off of the ceiling the moment contact is made, used as little else but a stepping stone to send him rocketing back down towards the ground from above and behind opponent's last known location. Right arm extended, the aim was to slam the majority of it against slim upper back and drive Kaneo into the ground; quite literally pinning him between a rock and a hard place.

Passives:
                                                                Heavy Punch
                                                                Rank: E :: Training
                                                                Description: All practitioners of The Kaiser Fist take pride in their powerful yet basic punches, both masters and beginners are no exception. Although it seems fundamental, practice and proper footing are needed to deliver a strong punch without recoil or offsetting. This is the first step toward developing that incredible raw power; throwing a punch with all of your might, while keeping yourself balanced. Confers a slight increase to the strength of physical techniques used while under the effects of an armor technique. [+1 strength DR while using armor technique]

Meaty Punch
                                                                Rank: C :: Training
                                                                Description: The second step toward developing the ideal face-breaking punch: using stepping motion and momentum to “swing into” the hit. In a sense, this is a method similar to properly slugging a baseball bat. Just make sure that you haven’t forgotten about keeping your balance! Increases the strength of physical techniques in this Style moderately. [+3 strength DR to Kaiser Fist techs]

Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude, making attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to utilize your physical taijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below. [+3 to strength & fortitude DR; negate opponent's ninjutsu of equal or lower rank with taijutsu techniques; Overwhelm opponent's taijutsu of equal or lower rank w/ own taijutsu techniques]

Specialist [supplementary]: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing, offensive, or supplementary medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At C-rank, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. At B-rank, -10, at A-rank, -15, and at S-rank, -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at S-rank. All medical jutsu can still be learned by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side. [tiered chakra reduction for techniques in chosen medical specialization: supplementary]

Style bonus: Kaiser fist | + 4 DR to fortitude

Style Bonus: Impact of the Clenched Fist | + 1 to STR

Techs used:

Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
                                                                Official Description: When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis [lasting one post]. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. The user can dispel the technique at any time.

Breaking Lariat
                                                                Rank: D -> C w/ +7 DR :: Simple
                                                                Description: A clothesline variation where the practitioner charges the opponent, attempting to slam their arm semi-diagonally against the target’s neck and chest, while applying downward force to smash them into the ground. If the target is slammed into something solid, the initial strike is treated as complex when interacting with any defenses and damage is dealt again as a simple technique upon impact with the surface.

TAIJUTSU/MEDICAL | D - RANK | GENIN | KUMOGAKURE
          CHAKRA | 190 / 300
          STAMINA | 90 / 250
          RYO | 00
          AC | 00

Rocket Punches

Spooky BLVK

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
          • Beta Citizen 0
          • Beta Gaian 0
          • Beta Contributor 0
          PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am
          User Image Making her way from the library she found her way to the dojo area. Water slicked the floor, no doubt the result of a recent battle. Soon enough her attention was drawn to Kaneo and some new meat. However Mizuki was not the kind to interrupt two men in the midst of crossing swords. Instead she was intent to sit and watch for now. Besides more than likely she'd get to put her hands all over the both of them after the fight was over. Perks of being trained in the medical arts.

In the meantime though there was nothing stopping her from training. Since it seemed conflict was likely to be on the horizon it might have been good for her to brush up on her hand to hand skills. Being nimble was certainly helpful. [1/6] Though she was never all that strong in terms of the body and muscles she could be light on her feet and able to dodge. She could still looked parry the attacks of other as well. In addition to that she could counter an attack as well. [2/6] Working on her breathing and movements Mizuki looked to get her mind in a good place for this training. Focusing on her muscle movements she got into the swing of things. Recalling the basics she worked on improving upon them. [3/6] [Posts 4,5,6 paid for with training coupon] [Soft Physical B - rank]

Continuing with her training Mizuki looked to train her body to a more advanced level] [7 training coupons] [Soft Physical A - Rank]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 775/ 775 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 255/ 375 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,450 x ◆¦ ACx 15,825
          ◆¦ SENSOR / MEDICx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
          xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
              Learning Nin, gen, and eseijutsu require 3 post less.
              Slight penalty to strength
              Immune to Frostbite
              Mist Vision

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:27 pm
          User ImageUser Image

___This was getting annoying. Kaneo's breath caught in his chest as he formed a handsign around the hilt of his knife, leaving behind a training dummy he'd been messing with earlier to take the hit, and moving him out of the way. Even as the smoke cleared, however, he was preparing something else. [ 1 / 4 ] A gaping maw of despair. Hardly Kaneo's favorite variety of genjutsu. He preferred that which projected safety, sensuality, and ecstasy mainly for use in his many encounters with Mizuki. Tomto had surprisingly forced his hand, though, and he'd delve a little deeper. [ 2 / 4 ] The taijutsu specialist would see a hunk of wood as he reappeared for his attack, the smoke around it clearing to reveal something else entirely. A gaping maw, paired with voices, would stare back at him. From its depths the sounds of those he cared about, lamenting their untimely demise and calling him to join them. [ 3 / 4 ] Tomto would be in for a slightly different experience than normal, however, as a pair off clawing black hands, nails like razors, reached up to touch where they normally would not exist. And so the black stared back, and attempted to take him for itself. Enclosing fists around his form even as Kaneo coughed a larger streak of red onto his chin. [ 4 / 4 ]
          [ World of the Dead Fissure Technique | Rank B | Learned ]

Kaneo would prepare something a little extra, for this particular followup. The hope was that even if Tomto managed to outdo himself again and squirm out of a jonin level Genjutsu, Kaneo would at least finish him off with a bit of ninjutsu. [ 1 / 3 ] He'd go a little bit softer now, foregoing the really damaging techniques for something that would hopefully just knock his trapped opponent for a loop. Either way the fight would be over with an artful escape. For now Kaneo gathered as much breath as he could, and chakra in his chest, even as the pain forced the concealment of one of his golden oroboros. [ 2 / 3 ] Painfully, the swordsman expelled the air from his body, a rasping sound accompanying it as his lungs struggled with the task. The man himself doubled over immediately, blood dripping onto the dojo floor in front of him as his vision blurred slightly, the grain of the floor shifting in front of his eyes as he did his best on focusing to maintain the genjutsu. His attack was off and on his way though, a blast of wind capable of knocking someone off their feet; on surely capable of sending an airborne opponent for a painful tumble.[ 3 / 3 ]
          [ Wind Torpedo Technique | Rank C | Learned ]

¦Chakra - 265/460¦ Stamina - 230/240
          ¦D-Rank¦Genin¦Kumogakure

Base D.R.
          ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
          +0 Strength || +5 Speed || +4 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
          └───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Substitution Technique
          Rank D
          Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

World of the Dead Fissure Technique
          Rank Rank B
          Affected by passives

Wind Torpedo Technique
          Rank C

Non-Activation Techs Used
          Combat Inventory
          15 x Kunai
          10 x Shuriken
          1 x Communicator [ Jacket Collar ]
          1 x Chakra Steel Katana
          1 x Chakra Steel Knife [ Traded 1 chakra steel katana, and surplus Com Unit, for this plus ryo difference ]
          1 x Pair of Silent Sole Footware
          1 x Island Attire Airy

Combat Relevant Passives

Inception
          Add Touch universal sense to any technique, treat Sight universal sense of techniques as 1 rank higher.

Mystic Hero
          Cast ninjutsu of your current rank without handseals/signs as long as a weapon is in hand.

Master Manipulator
          Increases Inception's sense addition feature by 1, allowing Kaneo to add Chakra universal sense to any technique.

Simple Play
          +2 Reflex D.R.

Knife Toss
          +1 Reflex D.R.

Knife Stances
          Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly (+2) increased.

Artless Draw
          Slightly (+1) increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Spooky BLVK

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
          • Hygienic 200
          • Treasure Hunter 100
          • Launch Party 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:55 pm
          User ImageUser Image

Jeon, behind her mask, spun around the staff and slid to the ground where she stood beside her brother who, alongside Hino and Oro, kept watchful eyes over the friend of Shiro behind masks that betrayed where their vision was focused. They nodded towards Atsuko, Jeon fighting the urge to wave with all of her energy. Hino spoke for the group to Shiro. "We can be ready to deploy with just a bit of preparation if it can be helped. What's our timeline?"

Stats

Current BGM:
                Stats

Personal Attributes:
                Class & Clan Reductions:
                Techniques Used:

Quotes

The Wolf of Asgard

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff
              Gaia's Games
              Mini-Games