Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
The Walking Dead Mafia!!! ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:14 pm
I'll have the death scenes up soon I'm just really behind today  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:17 pm
123jimmy321
I'll have the death scenes up soon I'm just really behind today

Behind what? rofl  

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
123jimmy321 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 57!

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:24 pm
1-25 saving  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 pm
Why did so many of you have to die this round! You know how hard it is to write death scenes hung over lol.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 pm
123jimmy321
Why did so many of you have to die this round! You know how hard it is to write death scenes hung over lol.

What. How many died?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:48 pm
governor
Ryo_Kazuka was watching television after a long day working at a bar. Who knew how many mixers he had shook. A then heard a strange sound, as if someone was laughing. A then turned around, but to his surprise, nothing suspicious was seen by him. Just then, he heard 'Now, American horror story'. He turned around and started to watch. Again, he heard a strange sound, only this time it was thuds. However, A was too absorbed and did not care. Another sound. This time, it was a 'Bzzt' sound. This time, A turned around, but saw nothing. As he continued watching AHS, he felt an immense pain in his abdomen. A turned around and saw a man. governor continued stabbing A with the blood-stained chainsaw, and to A's horror, moved the chainsaw around while in his body. One could see the bones and heart through the gaps of A's wounds. As A fell down, she saw the [killer] switching off the chainsaw and licking the bloodstains of A. Ryo_Kazuka's vision turned blurry, bit by bit, and hefell into an eternal sleep, haunted by the killer's wrath.

little girl walker
Bloody was sitting relaxing soaking up the sun when she felt this terrible pain in her neck. She turned around to see this little girl walker with a chunk of her skin in her mouth.

One eyed walker
Poor Captian was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was walking through the back of a dark store room looking for some food. When she felt this sharp Pain in her calf she looked down and Saw a one eyed purple people eater Chowing down on her calf. She took her gun and put it in her mouth and pulled the trigger. She knew she didn't want to become a monster and kill some innocent person.

Shane
Shane just didn't like Squizelp v2 so as they was running from a group of walkers he pushed him down and watched the walkers feed on his flesh as he ran.
Poor Earthbound LoveGoddess Was innocently dragged off to jail.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Elapidchest

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 pm

...... well... s**t.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 pm
Royal Condesce

...... well... s**t.

Don't you love the effort I put into the Death scenes.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 pm
******** zombies  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:55 pm
bloodysword4
There is still a chance for you to get back in. You better find Hershel.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm
123jimmy321
bloodysword4
There is still a chance for you to get back in. You better find Hershel.

Well we all know how good I am at searching.

Actually...I'm pretty good with clues....but without them...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm

so....anyone else notice that all o those who died voted for earthbound (except squzlp)

Elapidchest

Beloved Friend

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Lol forgot to vote, but damn hellofatime here :L  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm
123jimmy321
governor
Ryo_Kazuka was watching television after a long day working at a bar. Who knew how many mixers he had shook. A then heard a strange sound, as if someone was laughing. A then turned around, but to his surprise, nothing suspicious was seen by him. Just then, he heard 'Now, American horror story'. He turned around and started to watch. Again, he heard a strange sound, only this time it was thuds. However, A was too absorbed and did not care. Another sound. This time, it was a 'Bzzt' sound. This time, A turned around, but saw nothing. As he continued watching AHS, he felt an immense pain in his abdomen. A turned around and saw a man. governor continued stabbing A with the blood-stained chainsaw, and to A's horror, moved the chainsaw around while in his body. One could see the bones and heart through the gaps of A's wounds. As A fell down, she saw the [killer] switching off the chainsaw and licking the bloodstains of A. Ryo_Kazuka's vision turned blurry, bit by bit, and hefell into an eternal sleep, haunted by the killer's wrath.

little girl walker
Bloody was sitting relaxing soaking up the sun when she felt this terrible pain in her neck. She turned around to see this little girl walker with a chunk of her skin in her mouth.

One eyed walker
Poor Captian was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was walking through the back of a dark store room looking for some food. When she felt this sharp Pain in her calf she looked down and Saw a one eyed purple people eater Chowing down on her calf. She took her gun and put it in her mouth and pulled the trigger. She knew she didn't want to become a monster and kill some innocent person.

Shane
Shane just didn't like Squizelp v2 so as they was running from a group of walkers he pushed him down and watched the walkers feed on his flesh as he ran.

...... Jimmy... 'A' is the victim's name while [killer] could bs a description like 'an old man' or 'The Governor'. I know because I wrote that!  

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:10 pm
Dreaming Over
123jimmy321
governor

little girl walker

One eyed walker

Shane

...... Jimmy... 'A' is the victim's name while [killer] could bs a description like 'an old man' or 'The Governor'. I know because I wrote that!
Sorry, I did that kinda fast. I'm not feeling to well today and I did everything really quick.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games