Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 pm
dat death scene x-x

The narrator struggled in the grip of a masked being Finally choking out the words "FINE! Damn!" Before she was released and allowed to speak. Her co-host had just left the apartment for a night out buying sex toys.

"Stupid killer...I MADE YOU!" she muttered a bit more before going back to what she had been doing. "Who on earth would tolerate such shameful self insertion into a story anyway..."

Oh... hello towns people... i guess i should Weave the deaths now... enjoy...

Our story begins... with Pandelic DJ Who stood within a lovely if hidden shop devoted to the sale of toys for a more carnal occasion. As he stood inspecting several of the nerwer toys, includng a set of... what the owner called Ben Wa Balls, The owner assured him that no woman would get away from him without having that special moment if he enhanced their play with them, so of course, Ever a conneiseur of the carnal, He bought them. ( emotion_awesome )

Just as he was walking toward the door a gesture from a beautiful woman drew him to a secret door With a rather devious grin, he entered the room, happy to sate his carnal urges with someone so lovely. The Door led to a stair case which led to a cellar, Where Pandelic Dj was allowed to have his fun. Of course in his haste he didn't notice the Copy cat killer standing in a corner, eyes closed. Just as Pandelic DJ had finished with his... New friend.. she grabbed his hands and pulled him close, a demented grin on her face for just a moment before she kissed him one last time, as the copy cat quietly left the room. Soon Pandelic Dj would find himself tied to the bed while his partner pushed a tube into his mouth. Pandelic DJ would find himself being filled with a rather thick white liquid...

"Lets see how you like it..."
She kept it pouring until Pandelic DJ could feel his stomach burst and then still more until it began to drip out of his (by this time) Unmoving body.

Flz smirked from her place on the bed watching as psychic toaster giggled, high as a bi-plane. He had hired company for the night of course, But... "The company" was a tad late. Just before the two were to give up on thoughts of naked festivities, a knock was heard on their door. Flz eagerly answered, giving a rather sexy growl at the man who walked in. he wore a masquerade mask and other than that, wore only his boxers. Tonight was to be fun, for both her and Psychic Toaster. Kinky however turned to creepy as he tied Flz to the bed and Psychic Toaster to the Love Seat and pushed a cylindrical object inside of them both, and lit it. Their panicked screams could be heard only until he closed and locked the door behind him as The Copy Cat Killer exited he building. Around 2 minutes later, the room exploded with bits and pieces of Flz and Psychic Toaster Raining from the heavens... perhaps this was the copy cat killer's way to "make it rain".

Accross he city, just behind the inspectors offices Rilsin-b staggered away blood running from a wound in her side... just behind her, sat her assailant chuckling conspirationally. "But.... you were supposed... to be a good guy..."

At that, Rilsin-b's assailant laughed once more, shaking her head. "no... just someone with a gun... and a grudge..."

Rilsin-b collapsed mere steps away from the building... Kidney wounds are such terrible things. A gunshot wound is a painful thing to endure. Thankfully, the innocent girl bled out in minutes. Serenthelle was not so lucky. having witnessed the murder in cold blood, she had cried out in fear from where she sat, hidden, drawing the mysterious killer's attention. This only earned her a bullet through the eye.
At least she saw it coming.

Fenrirdies was dragged from his bed where he lay sleeping with a lovely white haired Harem mistress, their sheets a beautiful bloody red. He sighed softly as he was taken away. It is too bad that he had been defiled before going off to jail... The Harem owner had wanted to be the one to rid him of his virginity, but alas...Too bad for the citizens...

...And so my story ends for now... oh... you want to know about...that thing you call the mistress... well... fine... -huffs-
The Mistress awoke to find a whole day had passed... what had been in those chocolates?

The hostess chuckled as she watched the girl. "I guess you'll learn not to threaten the gods after all... huh.."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 pm
Vigoureux
Pandelic DJ
momo-ai13

Oh xD

Well in that case setting it up like the alchemy formulas, would be nice to see.

She means to set up the death's thread like this thread is set up.

If only I could tip.

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 pm
OH AND-
Congrats to player: Your Exit In Disguise
For being the first person to vote for someone else other than the group and winning... whatever prize you won... by voting for me...

User Image
I watched the digimon movie wednesday night while I was drunk, and I managed to vote that night... but not tonight because I forgot even thought I was logged into Gaia since I'm stupid XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 pm
Shilshadu
votes areclosed now, so i can actually get s**t done before 12
Am I still in this game?  

fenrirdies

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm
Pandelic DJ
I_am_IOI
OH NO I JUST REALIZED THAT I FORGOT TO VOTE THIS ROUND- NUUUUUUUUUUUUU MAH PERFECT RECOOOOORD!!!
I'M SO DEEPLY ASHAMED, EVERYPONY @>@"

Everyone in this thread is all like:
User Image

Weeeeeeeeeeee will alwayyys looooove yooou

YAYYYY!!! I'm so flatt-DUR-ed^^

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm
Y u no let rilsin live crying

rilsin did nothing to nobody crying  

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm
fenrirdies
Shilshadu
Am I still in this game?

well you didn't vote and got voted out. so... no.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Ugh >.<
And it's an L emotion_donotwant  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm
I_am_IOI
momo-ai13
Since August is my birth month, I decided to make an August avatar.

Your avi is sooooo cute/matching which are two things I like in avis!
((Does the background look good or not as good with this avi I have atm?))

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wkldUoe61qihztbo1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vu02Er651qihztbo1_500.gif

Well thank you!
I think it would look better without the balloon animal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:28 pm
someone has just been revived!

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
So I've got my list narrowed to two people.
and there are two killers I believe.. so yeah. lol

Shilshadu
fenrirdies
Shilshadu
Am I still in this game?

well you didn't vote and got voted out. so... no.
sweet  

fenrirdies

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:29 pm
Flz
Ugh >.<

Copy pastas from wordpad I's look like Ls there x-x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 pm
Fun Fact The First: Nearly everyone got gun-threatened by me
Fun Fact The Second: I got killed by a gun
Fun Fact The Third: Someone came out and said they had a gun card and that anons were dumb

neutral

Thanks brah. I'm not sure what I did to you, but thanks.  

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 pm
Shilshadu
Flz
Ugh >.<

Copy pastas from wordpad I's look like Ls there x-x

Ugh x.x  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games