Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { THE FINAL BATTLE } ECHO OF GRIEF (CONCLUSION + ???p .7 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:18 pm
"S-s**t! Ouro, I'm so sorry." He felt sick to his stomach and tired. This was a mess. He couldn't believe he had hit his friend like that and... Everyone around was doing it. It was chaos. Just what the queen wanted. Pinching his blue eyes shut, Boi breathed deeply, "Are you okay? Can you heal yourself? This is a mess."

Worried, he messaged Ulka.

OOC

My character's username: BoiisonFIYAH
My character's level: 57
Character's HP: 40
Current party: Teddomination
Current Guild: Raiders of the Lost Arc
A tall, thin guy with orange-blonde hair in a pony, two large brown wings, in the red and orange Rabbit outfit with gray fluff.

endejester

moonstone dazzle

Silent Spy generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 17!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:18 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 30 HP / 40 HP ]

His shotgun wasn't working. What was going on?

He sprinted through the woods as quickly as he could, but the monster was close on his heels. He had laid a trap - but the beast seemed to just plow straight through most of them and as for the final trap well...

"s**t!" Wyatt screamed as he was tossed into the air, trapped and held by the noose around his ankle, dangling from a tree. The shotgun slipped from his hands and fell to the ground as the beast leapt up at him like a dangling piece of meat just waiting to be chewed. His flesh was ripped apart by the beast's razor sharp fangs, his body left mutilated as an embarrassing hunting experience gone wrong.

If McCowboy thought the last vision was terrifying, it was nothing compared to this. He charged at the mirror to destroy it once again, and one again found himself attacking someone on the other ********, sorry!" he shouted as he realized what he had done.

Strawberri Stardust
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

CARD I ROLLED ON ROUND 2 HERE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: McCowboy
My character's level: 62
Character's HP: 30/40
Character's Job Class: Gryphon +
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: A tall and muscular lightly freckled human with a brown and gold duster coat, tight red pants, and a slanted feathered cowboy hat.
Character journal: [ BATTLE ENTRY LOG ]

[2/3]  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:19 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO MCCOWBOY: HP 30/ 40 HP ]

A tweet..? In his fury, Teddomination had stopped to stare at the reflection before him, of a man's life falling to ruin. He did not quite understand everything he was seeing, but he knew sorrow when he saw it. Teddomination blinked, watching the scene unfold...

...And was promptly barreled into by the man from the mirror. It seemed that they had both charged each other, and their health had taken a hit from it. The bear boy swallowed heavily, raising a paw to check on the other.

"I- I am so sorry! I did not mean to strike you, friend- the queen was laughing at me! Are you okay...?"

Silent Spy
Teddy does NO DAMAGE

MY STATS

My character's username: Teddomination
My character's level: 73
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: Hatter +
Current Guild: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Small IC Description: A small, humanoid teddy bear that walks about on two paws and squeaks as he goes. Looks very well worn and loved, with multiple colors stitched together. Wearing a black Hatter's outfit
Character journal: x

Rejam generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm
He'd been turning, letting go of Phoenix's hand to turn towards k1ng--towards Leslie--to say something about shared cigarettes, something banal and stupid and desperate about how he knew he knew what it was to disappoint and not be able to stop--

[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO LESLIE/K1NG: HP 30 / 40 HP ]

The world splintered into mirrors and Taym instinctively tensed, but what their surfaces showed was worse than any mere reflection, and everything happened fast. A dim fleeting sensation of secondhand happiness leeched out of someone else's imagined future, and bewilderment, and a gut disgust and betrayal that was not at all tempered by the sudden transition to the reality of Leslie's cleaver coming down. <******** you--" he managed, but it was all he did, reeling back and looking at Leslie like he'd turned into a ghost, and maybe to Taym he had.

Normally they'd have sent someone else--they'd have sent someone he didn't know--but this was not exactly a normal situation and he'd picked this specialization (for his own private motives, for anything other than the lipservice he paid to blind loyalty; and god but he'd become expert at the mask of simpering devotion and righteous fury and it had turned everyone against him but it was a necessary sacrifice and Taym had finally, finally learned the value of a long-term goal). They were testing him, and he would give them reason to trust. This was a means to an end and it wasn't, he told himself, like he didn't earn exactly what was coming to him anyway.

Taym smoked a cigarette with shaking hands and leaned against the corner of the building because the best place to hide had always been in plain sight, and when Leslie--who had a new name now when he needed it; who'd thought he could extricate himself from his loyalties; who was not here on the permission of Deus but on the command of another organization entirely--strolled through the dog-trot of the house across the street Taym calmly put out his cigarette under the toe of his boot and reached into his jacket to check the weight of the runic pistol there.

I'm sorry, he thought but he didn't say. I'm sorry. It was Taym or Leslie and Taym had spent too long meticulously orchestrating a future, and he had learned things, valuable things, things that he would use, although Taym would never be as stupid as Leslie had been. Taym's trail would never be so obvious. Taym's sins would never be so grave. The gun was cold in his hand and nonchalantly he crossed the street and as matter-of-factly as if he lived there he opened the door to the house that Leslie had been told was safe. He was smoking a Parliament by the window and he startled like Taym had already fired the gun, jerking to his feet.

I'm sorry, he thought, as he raised the gun and Leslie opened his mouth in stupid shock to frame his last name, bewildered, stunned, and most of all disgusted: disgusted because this was the person Taym was now, a doberman on Deus's leash, an exterminator, an automaton incapable of feeling anything beyond impassioned loyalty, or so everyone around him had come to think while Taym, shaking and lonely and desperate, lay awake at night and pleaded to a God he'd longed stopped believing in to forgive him, forgive him, forgive him. I'm sorry, he thought, but he didn't say. I'm sorry, he thought, and they, they, They would have no reason to question his loyalty that day or any other.

The dagger moved almost of its own accord, splintering the mirror, splintering that self that he'd been shown twice here and refused to accept, and most of all splintering the hateful face of the Queen.

Alice told Leslie to kill the Queens if they wanted to go home.

But behind the glass the dagger sank not into the construct, but into a body: some pale-faced white rabbit he'd never seen nor spoken to. He reeled back, and I'm sorry he thought, but he didn't say it.

MY STATS
My character's username: The Waxwing Slain
My character's level: 29
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Small IC description of character: Waxwing fits neatly into the "attractively weatherbeaten highwayman" archetype: rough brown hair falling a bit longer than his coarsely-stubbled jaw, a rakish scar across one brow, a lean and wiry build,and a general bearing of ne'er-do-well garnished with an unimpressed, "been there, done that" stare from dark, deep-set eyes. A pair of dark stag's antlers finish the carefully-constructed suggestion of a barely-tamed animal.

Whose face was very like a crow,
With eyes, like cinders, all aglow,
Who seemed distracted with his woe--

Character journal: XXX

xxastrazilla

xxenoh love
oh noooo ripleyyyyyy

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
chirigami generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 14!

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]

One of Milo's eyebrows shot up, amused with the discovery of information. "Oh, hah! Should have made the connection earlier. You're the one with Justice!" Of course! Solia had mentioned a Dory, short for Dorian, yeah? Aa, interesting past conversations.

He turned away as their conversation dissolved into French once more. Only to notice the floor all around them seemed to not be much of the floor it used to anymore. Nope, it was mirrors. And then they were coming out of the ground all around them. Oh right. So, this was more of the final form, he gathered. Yay. He made a face and dared to look at the one that was closest to him.

He had learned long ago how to build up more walls, to mask everything with a smile that seemed so earnest or a joke that might or might not have been out of place. He flipped through one of the newer reports, noting the names marked under the casualties list and simply thanked the trainee for allowing him to read it before she turned it in to her Division Leader.

Milo turned and began walking down the hall to the door that would lead him out and into the rest of the Island, that would lead him to the still surprisingly standing towns (it still got destroyed yearly). He had since long left the basement for some time, not able to look at it the same again. Not with the new regime, if it could be called that. No one had had as firm control or treated the place as Miss America had even during her time in the treehouse fort. Not since she and her small group of comrades .... he shook his head, closing his eyes and forcing a grin as he passed a small group of promising trainees. He didn't even stop to say hello.

Avoiding making that deep of bonds had been surprisingly easy and he kept everyone at simple terms. He had stopped giving anyone a color and name as he could never bring himself to replace any of his original team and those there connected in his Power Ranger fantasies. It would sully their value in his heart if he passed some of torch just because they were dead or buried - if they were lucky to even find a body.

He had asked Allan-taichou how he managed to deal with all the lose. What to do as each name, starting so early with Nevada really, put a tiny crack in the happy exterior he displayed to the world. It had burst, allowing others to see he was actually in pain and capable of other emotion but unable to handle it. Expectedly, he had received a speech riddled with anime anecdotes, analogies and Japanese words but none the less compelling. Even though he took it the wrong way and just sort of pushed himself into more work to hide away from it all. And just smile because he was hurting.

And kept it on even after he stepped into the threshold of his small home. All alone.

It was a cunning trick, he had decided, a ply he had seen before thanks to the educational recordings of his beloved show. But he still managed to stir another emotion he tended to bury, anger. Because that was some ******** up s**t right there, how he could possibly be the only one among his circle of friends and comrades to keep on going. Having to go through that. No. They were all Hunters, they were all strong. They could prevail.

Those amazing gloves he had acquired from his journey were wrapped tightly around his wrists. Like a signal, a starting gun to lunge forward and throw a punch at the mirror of terrible images. It shattered to pieces upon impact but also revealed its contents behind.

Someone else. "Aa, s**t!" He exclaimed in surprise, trying not to like land on the other guy, "I'm so sorry, brah!"

syusaki
I am sorry, Milo has hit R0GU3R4BB1T for 10 damage

Darkest Timeline Death Card

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

User Image
My character's username: GreenRanger
My character's level: 68
Character's HP: 40/40
Character's Job Class: Royal Gryphon
Current party: --
Current Guild: Queen's Rangers
Small IC description of character: A tall brown haired humanoid male sportin' the green set of Gryphon attire, and most likely doing stupid poses. While smiling. And humming to himself.
Character journal: here

Kaiyumi generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40 HP / 40 HP ]

The Hunter snatched her up by the hair, but by this point, she could hardly even feel the pain of the tug on her scalp--the broken shoulder kind of took precedence on the scale of what hurt the most for her. Gritting her teeth in an effort not to cry out, she narrowed her eyes as the male hunter hissed in her ear.

"I'm going to ask you one more time:
what happened to Stacey?"

When she didn't respond, the man scowled, releasing her hair but giving her a sharp kick to the stomach for her lack of cooperation. While Xiu was gasping for air on the ground, the Hunter turned to glance at his female colleague, jerking his head to the side. With a nod, the woman moved aside to reveal a cage, and what appeared to be a figure inside. It was dark, so she couldn't really tell, but--

--Was that...her uncle?

She didn't even have enough energy to cry out her name, his voice coming out as a weak rasp from her lips. Head jerking back as her hair was snatched once more, she was vaguely aware of the fact that hunters had come to surround her on all sides. As the male hunter forced her to look at him again, his eyes grew cold.

"Tell me."

What choice did she have? Her expression remorseful, she closed her eyes, her voice coming out as a whisper.

"We killed him."

No. No! She didn't--that had been an accident, a mistake! Revenge never solved anything, and yet--

When she saw the queen taunting her from beyond the mirror, she acted out of instinct, swinging her shield at the surface in desperation. She saw the cracks, heard it shatter, and then--

No. "Oh Jack. Oh Jack, I'm so, so sorry! A...are you okay?" Please be okay!

.Moonstone Dazzle
XIU HIT POOR TEDDY and feels horrible B|

The High Priestess

MY STATS

My character's username: Nightbloom (Xiuying)
My character's level: 100
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.
Character journal: Here

Kaiyumi

poke mattix generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 12!

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm
[ ROUND 2 - ANGEL_MOON'S HP 30 / 40 HP - RESPONSE ]

"O-okay..."

They were good words indeed, And Jason had every intention of following the encouragement.

By curling into a ball on the floor and not moving. There. Now he wouldn't be able to hit anyone!

MY STATS

My character's username: Angel_Moon
My character's level: 25
Character's Job Class: Insane Mad Hatter
Current party: -
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: A blonde guy with short hair and the Mad Hatter outfit, he has a pair of white feathery wings on his back.
Character journal: Here!

Bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm
[ ROUND 2 - FROSTPAW'S 20 HP / 40 HP ]

A child running into the arms of it's mother. While it was a familiar image, something he too had done... it was also different. Something he could never truly do. A grim line formed on his face as he watched, closing his eyes a bit to look away.

He didn't know her well enough, she'd died young. And surely he thought of the other as his mother, she'd been no less loving and kind. But... it was a bit of a punch in the face... that turned a bit literal as he suddenly felt something sharp run into him, striking back with his own blade as an automatic response before he even heard the voice. It had to have been the queen, right? But it wasn't, instead he got the startled sound of Teddy, panicking at what he'd done and equally hurt from his own attack.

"Ah- W-well.." He grimaced, shaking his head. "I'll be fine. Be careful." He added, shaking his head. So was that Teddy's past..?

Moonstone Dazzle
You take 10 damage back in a knee-jerk response of 'OW THAT HURT CLAWS2U'

OOC
My character's username: Frostpaw
My character's level: 77
Character's HP: 20/40
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party:
Small IC description of character: (See image on the left) 5'7" male, a tad on the femenine side with appearances. Pale blue eyes, white hair that is long in the front and short in the back, and often accompanied by the sound of a bell. He does have some stripe markings on his face, and arms if you can see them at any point. He's usually wearing a rather bland, or unimpressed expression.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:45 pm
Round 2 - 30/40 HP

Visions appeared no matter which way he turned, and not all of them were about him. Suddenly he was watching a scene with the priestess play out in front of him, and he couldn't bear to look away. One moment he was watching Neru overtaken by insanity, and the next he was viewing some nonsense about a student. He was rather lost on what was happening, and then suddenly the image literally shattered, and he was being attacked.

At least she seemed apologetic, and he waved her off, inwardly cursing. "Like an arrow to the knee. I can handle it."

Really he was just trying to convince her and himself that no student...or player or whatever, could actually damage him.

OOC
gaia_crown [ BigMac's Stats]

HP: 30
BOSS HP REMAINING:
ATTACK:
ATTACK TARGET: BOSS
DEFENSE SELF:
DEFENSE TARGET: 0
HEALS SELF:
HEALS TARGET:
LUCK MULTIPLIER: N/A

Poke Mattix~
Response!

poke mattix generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 pm
[ ROUND 2 - ANGEL_MOON'S HP / 40 HP ]

Oh no no no There was another mirror coming for him -

Deus Ex was gone. The horsemen had finally concurred the human world, and the island that housed the hunters held only a few survivors. The buildings were all rubble, save for a few tents hastily erected to keep the elements at bay..

Jason could barely function, his mind having caved long ago from witnessing the horrors that was the horsemen massacring everyone he knew. It was a effort just to find the will to keep surviving, and each day that will kept slipping and slipping away.

With a shudder Angel_Moon went to slash the vision away, only to break the mirror and inadvertently hurt someone else again,

"Are you okay I am so, so sorry I didn't realize you were there"

Prolixity
Angel_Moon is very sorry and he actually likes doggies sad 10dmg to InvisibleDog

MY STATS

My character's username: Angel_Moon
My character's level: 25
Character's Job Class: Insane Mad Hatter
Current party: -
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: A blonde guy with short hair and the Mad Hatter outfit, he has a pair of white feathery wings on his back.
Character journal: Here!

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kyribird generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 12!

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:50 pm
[Total Damage: 10]

This time when TheBoughman swung at her with his staff, he missed. The world around him wavered slightly. The surrounding darkness became his forest - he recognized it. It wasn't that the world was changing it was that he was in the past. Elder had died and there was nothing left but crumbled bark and mulch where he had returned to the earth.

Take care of the forest.
Beware of humans.
Beware of pretty much everything because the grumpy old man hated them all.

He had kept him so isolated in that forest. So many years he had never interacted with anyone other than his Elder and a handful of his people. Even when humans entered the forest he was unable to watch and observe. ******** with them and leave them be, listen to their screams, continue on your way.

He needed to know more. He wanted to learn. As much as TheBoughman loved his forest, he loved the idea of living and knowing.

He needed to go to Amityville.

"I have to go," he said quietly to the pile of earth, kneeling down beside it and placing his hands against it. "I know you would want more for me if you were not so...angry at everything. This is something I need. It will make me stronger for the forest. You watch. I promise." The leshy cracked a small smile. "It will be good."
MY STATS

User Image
My character's username: TheBoughman
My character's level: 27
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party: N/A.
Small IC description of character: A six foot tall male with long, messy green mosshair and the default Mad Hatter outfit - earth tones, baby. He may or may not be an awkward turtle.
Character journal: Battle Log

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:52 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 40HP / 40 HP ] (POST THE CORRECT HP)

Mirror prompt reaction here (what they saw in the mirror.

Write an attack post out of them attacking your chosen target.

TARGET RPERS NAME HERE
Your character attacks their character for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

Post your BLUE QUEEN'S CARD

MY STATS
User Image

My character's username: OCTOPU55Y
            My character's level: 44 +50exp
            Character's Job Class: Doormouse Doctor.
            Small IC description of character: A dark-grey skinned female with scales and bright neon marks littered all over her body. She has bold purple hair pulled into a side ponytail, and purple eyes to match, with her sclera completely black. With fins replacing her ears as well as webbing trailing from one finger to the other, this girl looks aquatic.
            Character journal: ALL DA PU55Y

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kaiyumi generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 19!

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Stumbling back in shock at the shove, the ghoul took a moment to collect herself before glancing up at Olivia. The moment she saw that other ghoul seemed close to tears, she quickly held up her hands. Expression apologetic, she quickly shook her head, clear stress lining her features.

"It's okay--I deserved that. I'm really sorry again...!"

With a quick bow, she hurried away before she could do anything further. Unfortunately, that wasn't the end to these thoughts...

----------

"Xiuying, wait."

Freezing at her uncle's voice, the ghoul paused, hesitation evident in her gestures as she very slowly turned back to face the older baku. Trying to look natural, she offered him a small smile, pink eyes bright. "Yes, uncle?"

She could see his scarlet eyes analyzing her expression carefully before he took a step forward, leaning down so that their gazes were level. As his eyes bore into hers, Xiu carefully maintained a calm and innocent facade. Finally, he cleared his throat. "You aren't off to do something...dangerous, are you?"

Xiu had been expecting this question, and so she knew exactly how she was going to react. With a little laugh she drew back, staring up at the man with an amused smile. "I'm just going to stay at Levi's for a bit! I guess that the worst that could happen is that I hurt myself while we practice spar, but I promise to try being careful!"

Although she could sense doubt in his eyes, her uncle straightened up after a moment, his face taking on that easy, warm smile that he always wore. "Alright then. Take care, you hear? Come back safely."

Accepting his chaste kiss on the forehead, Xiu waved goodbye and turned to trot down the stairs of their house. As soon as she made it down the street corner and around the corner, the reassuring smile dropped from her face, replaced instead by a kind of bittersweetness.

It was hard to promise to come back safely when there was a high chance that she wasn't going to come back at all. She wasn't sure how she and her friends would deal with going up against the Hunters, but at the very least, she wanted to buy Halloween some time--
at the very least, she wanted to be able to keep her uncle and her parents safe.

She drove her fist into the mirror, vaguely aware of the broken shards slicing against her bare hand. What she quickly noticed, however, was the fact that her hand actually made contact with someone...but not the queen. A boil.

"Oh. Oh Jack--I'm sorry, I--" Why did this keep happening? "Are you alright? I'm sorry, this place is just...! I had no idea you were there."

_ p a o cx
u__u Xiu is hitting poor Kane for 10 damage! ;;

The Moon

MY STATS

My character's username: Nightbloom (Xiuying)
My character's level: 100
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm
[ ROUND 2 REPLY TO FINITAY: HP 30/ 40 HP ]

Suddenly things changed. Mirrors were everywhere and she wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen now.

And then suddenly she was being attacked.

"Stop it stop it! I didn't do anything! Why are you attacking me!" She backed up and kept backing up, trying to get away from the other as fast as possible. She didn't strike back, seeing the tears in the other's eyes, but she didn't stick around to get an apology.

`Swirly
She's backing the heck away. No damage done to you!

MY STATS

My character's username: Phymi
My character's level: 40
Character's HP: 43
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Small IC description of character: On the shorter side, wearing a brown and white cheshire coat, blue scarf, and a tail. Cat ears and tail are both brown as well. She's got orange hair and orange eyes, and both knees. Very important. She sort of loves cheshire grins these days.

a-disgruntled-dragon

ramenli generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 21!

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm
[ ROUND 2 - 30 HP / 40 HP ] (Prompt #1)

BigMac had little time to recover from the attack before an image began to catch his eye. Watching he saw familiar sights, his home, and in this vision it was desolate indeed. He was simply sitting at the table, and nothing had appeared to have changed other than the general wear and tear of age on his items. The room was picked up but not clean, and he could tell that he was not in perfect condition.

The door opened and he squinted at the sudden shaft of light spilling past the figure in the doorway. There was a moment of boots being stamped and clothing brushed off, and then they entered. It was Nergui, and he immediately stood as he was in the presence of a priestess, bowing slightly and utterly not knowing what to say. He had rejected her and then avoided her, carrying on like an utter fool of a colt. Yet now here she was.

It was silent for a moment, and finally he found his words. "Neru, I'm sor-"

"It's fine. I am here merely because I could use your help. I am getting a herd together, and..."

BigMac growled at the image, disliking even this future. He wasn't going to just let things continue as they were with the priestess, to where he would let himself go like that. In a fit of annoyance he punched the mirror, slightly surprised when it gave as easily as it did and the punch carried through to someone inconveniently behind it.

Shadica
Your character attacks Rhythm for 10 damage and shows this mirror prompt to them through the mirror!

MY STATS

My character's username: BigMac
My character's level: 35
Character's Job Class: Sentry Caterpillar
Current Guild: Cry Havoc
Small IC description of character: Too sexy for his shirt (Dark brown hair, some flavor of coffee with milk or foam added skin, bulky)

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games