Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[ORP] Little Threads [Negaverse ORP] [Update, page 3, 5] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:04 pm
[bCorrupt Sailor Ferris

Ferris looked up slowly, nibbling her cookie before accepting a treat, andf sighing.

"Just..." She looked for the right words a moment. "Trying to figure out... Meeting people all over." Fewwrris sdaid slowly, before she withered somewhat. "I broke up with my fiancee so I'm sort of... Still not over it. And attempting to avoid getting in trouble." Ferris offered az feeble shrug, nibbling a bit more. She admittedly did not remember much before corrupting, if anything beyond vbague feelings and hunches. No family life, no poweered life -- things before the Negaverse was just. Gone, and she wasn't sure admitting 'My fiancee and I broke up so I havber nothing to move me to do anything' to anyone else. It felt sort of like a cop-out that let her sulk. She really didn't want someone wiuth ranmk would really approve.

Lt. Peridot

Peridot scanned the room, smile still on her face. People were bunching uyp in their little friend groups, which didn't bother her -- people gathered as people wanted and she got that. It made identifying types of people easier if she met one of their number. HJowever, hjer eyes fell on another lieutenant, and she sashayed over, beaming brilliantly as she spoke.

"Ah! And a hello to you my friend! I take it your friends aren't here, or...."

Shew refused to presume, but the woman didn't mind offering a chat if they were waiting on someone! She made a living on socializing and singing -- and it left a very friendly, outgoing lady of Peridot! There was no harm approaching someone new!

Sami-Fire
I mean, Ferris does need hugs.

Aurelius0815
Peridot says newbies untie!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:13 pm
Sami-Fire

"Yeah, that doesn't look great, does it?" Ekanite laughed, shaking his head, but also silently noting how scary youma really were. He had nothing but bad experiences with them, considering, but he was doing his best not to be afraid of the ones that were, apparently, bonded with other Negaverse soldiers. It was not something he ever wanted to do, and he was thankful his General did not have one, either.

Or if she did, she never introduced them. She probably knew better, having been there that night.

Painite rolled her eyes, but nodded her head at the Lieutenant, allowing the two to continue their chatter. They were causing far less trouble than her Captain, which was surprising and even more frustrating for her. Crocoite was a pain in her rear, these days, but she did not expect him to pull a stunt like that big youma he managed to tie himself to.

"Hmm, I'm not sure what they've got. We can go take a peek!" Ekanite laughed, seeing Painite's nod and taking it as the leash being dropped. She was already wandering off, not even looking at them any more. The only thing that made Ekanite nervous now was how many powerful auras were around, and getting too close to the wrong one.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:44 pm
"I've heard med school is no easy thing to get through. The fact you undertook such a thing is impressive." As he'd gone to school for art, though he was considering returning to school while he worked, just lessen his hours as needed, so he could get a better degree. "Don't feel bad...it's not easy for anyone." Shrugging a bit, hoping to pick up the others feelings over things. He didn't care to see the other feeling down about med school draining him and not being a cake walk - it wasn't supposed to be. It's why not everyone went for...and why it paid well in the end.

"I'm glad to hear things are well - even if you clearly need more sleep." He said softly, concerned eyes taking in the others nearly closed eyes. He'd keep an eye on him during this mission - keep him safe. The other might be a general as well...but he was tired. Arseno was also one of his own - even if he was a General as well. Arseno would always be one of his, and he was the possessive sort.

"I've been well....aside from a break up over a year ago I'm doing well. I've gotten used to sleeping alone." Which took some time, considering how long he'd been with Aiden for. Shrugging a bit he let his pale eyes wander over those gathered. Interesting...Painite was here...ohhh...now that was interesting. Spotting a bored, or perhaps irritated, cat and a certain corrupted senshi Benitoite motioned for Arseno to follow him. "Follow me...I've someone to introduce you to." And there was a cat here - how useful.

Approaching the two corrupted senshi, and the cat, he bent to pet the cat first. "Lellouch, it's been a long time." He still remembered her. How could he forget her? She'd tossed him over her shoulder and carried him out of a fire. "And you bring others with you...." Pouting up at her he stood slowly, taking the cat with him as he did so. "And you don't come and introduce them or say hi." Pouting like some put out, and upset, child. He wasn't fooling anyone who knew him though, and he knew he wouldn't fool her. He wasn't some pouty child - he was an adult and a killer.

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:34 am
Lt. Nagyagite]

Negaspace, of course, was home for Nagyagite. A General-King's call was something to respond to any time, but when you had made your nest in one of the rooms down here....truly, there was no excuse. Even better, Lameia and her cousin had arrived to meet him before the meeting, so when he arrived, he had the prettiest Corrupt Senshi in the Negaverse on his arm.

(This was, in Nagyagite's mind, a thoroughly objective judgement. There were other lovely corrupts, sure, but Lameia surpassed them all by leaps and bounds.)

"Ah, this affair is run by General-King Axinite; I've heard he has something of a soft reputation." Nagya said, and he exhaled, listening to the General-King's warnings.

"I try to avoid the Rift. It might be a bit safer for me than for you, but considering how I got this way..." Nagyagite exhaled. "I don't like the idea of playing with youma again. I fear I'd repeat the experience, and then who knows how much of me there would be left. Perhaps when I'm stronger, and they're more likely to obey."

--------------

[Corrupt Sailor Mirzam]

A summons from a General-King. The one who had Awakened her and her brother, no less. There was no way that Mirzam wouldn't attend, and she was going to bring Cleeia with her as well. They owed Axinite a debt, and however dangerous this mission was shaping up to be, it was their duty to show up.

The good news was, there were some familiar faces. She spotted Rigel in the crowd, and wound through it, to plant herself next to him. She didn't have to look to know Cleeia was following--in a crowd this big, he'd want to stick tot he people he knew. She also gave Seraphinite a wave, and nodded to the other two Generals present.

"Evening, Rigel. Good to see you here."

--------

[Corrupt Sailor Cleeia]

Cleeia did not like this. He did not like any aspect of the mission that Axinite was proposing. he did not like the prospect of diving into the Rift.

All of this sounded terrible, and Cleeia wanted none of it.

He stuck close to Mirzam, and swallowed nervously as they approached Rigel, Jet, and two unfamiliar officers. He cowed a little closer to her, and leaned over to Rigel.

"So, what do you think about this? This sounds....very dangerous, and I'm not sure? I want to go through with it?"

Kaefaux
several for you!

Guine
bleev jet and aqua are around sera/rigel?

Sunshine Alouette
which is now where mirzam and cleeia are! heart

-----------------

[Corrupt Super Sailor Xenia]

Xenia bounced, rocking from her heels to her toes eagerly. She had been in the Negaverse for some time, now, but a lot of that time had been spent with her mother and her girlfriend, getting happy and settled there. She hadn't exactly been very useful, as a Senshi.

So, when a meeting call went out, there was no question that she wanted to attend, especially since both of them would be there with her.

"So, whaddaya think? Diving into the Rift sounds like it'll be interesting. And there's so many of us, I bet the youma won't even think to bug me or any of the other Senshi here." She wasn't sure if she was asking Wave or Bell; honestly, she wanted to hear what they both thought.

Orangeish Sherbert
FAAAM

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:34 am
General Lopezite

Lopezite had been out with Alpersite on a patrol when they received the notification that the General King was requesting aid. It was strange; in his time with the Negaverse, he couldn’t quite recall anything like this. As a General, he felt like he should have taken on more obligations, and a call for help, like this? It didn’t seem reasonable or respectable that he should forego such duty, not when someone was requesting aid.

It wasn’t the evening he’d planned to spend with Alpersite; they were working on gathering energy. He wondered, briefly, it might have been too dangerous to take a Lieutenant, but…

Alpersite was doing well, and he had to get experience from somewhere, didn’t he?

What better way to do it than with the direction of a General King? And Lopezite could always look after him, if such were the case. He wouldn’t let him get into anything too dangerous.

So, with that in mind, he teleported them down to the meeting hall and stayed close to him as they waited for instructions.

There were many people there--more than he’d anticipated, but he couldn’t be upset. The energy signatures of so many other agents was reassuring, and it had been so long since he’d seen this number gathered.

...He just hoped they wouldn’t need so many for whatever was being asked of them.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 am
Axinite observed the group as they appeared before him, and though he tried to maintain the polite smile he was usually seen with, even that was strained. He responded to the greetings that he got; to Taenite, he answered a quiet, “It’s been a long week.”

He seemed appreciative that he, and others, were at least interested and able to pick at the table; it would have been wasteful if no one had. He nodded to Gismondine and Taiyangshu when they arrived, and did the same to all others who had requested a summons. Cafetite left before he could respond and compliment her treats, but he couldn’t blame her when it seemed her attention shifted to aid Ferris.

He let people settle in, find their circles, or just make themselves comfortable; he glanced at the time on his tablet and then, finally, dismissed it so he could give the group his full attention.

“Thank you all for coming. I apologize for the short notice. I wouldn’t have called you all like this if it weren’t important.”

He straightened, but he wasn’t particularly tall, himself. He might have even had a very average presence if it weren’t for the immense energy signature he emitted as General King.

“As you know, the Information branch is very important to me. I like to make regular checks on Agents, and part of that comes through having active and up to date files. I haven’t come across it before, but I found a corrupt file in our database. I can’t seem to access any information beyond name. Lieutenant Feldspar,” he began, speaking slowly so everyone could hear, “has gone missing.”

There were others. There were always others. But this one was special enough that he still thought he could do something about it.

“I’ve tried to summon him, but there’s a strange resistance. I haven’t encountered this anomaly before, nor have any of the others I’ve spoken to. When we lose an agent, through death or treason, I lose all connection to them. There is simply nothing there. But that wasn’t the case. I can feel him.”

He was quiet.

“In the Rift, I think. But I can’t pinpoint much of anything. No location, no status. The file indicates that there was some activity, an attempted upload, nearly a week ago. Which means, someone was looking into him that recently. I can’t find any information on it, it’s either encrypted or broken,” he tried not to sound too frustrated. “But I can’t see who updated it, or why. So, I am led to believe that there’s a chance he’s still alive, just trapped out there. I need search parties. If you want to leave, I don’t blame you, but if you’re willing to help me, please. I’d do the same if any of you went missing. I’d like to leave in fifteen minutes. You can get whatever supplies you need, there’s a storage room down the hall. Or,” he gestured to the tables. “You can help yourself to anything you like. I’ll answer any questions I can in the meantime, but I want to find him as soon as possible.”

Quote:
You may speak to Axinite or ask him any questions you like! They will be answered as quickly as possible. In ~5 days, the battle ORP will begin. Axinite will not make any more announcements in this ORP but will respond when addressed; please just quote The Space Cauldron if you are seeking interaction! You may mingle with your fellow officers, find allies, prepare for the Rift, or leave without any repercussions!

All participating characters will be expected to leave in self assigned groups; players may handwave that they are in a group if they desire, but no one would be permitted to leave alone. Players are welcome to start one on one or small group RPs with other characters if they would like to roleplay them exploring the Rift on their own; the battle ORP will begin shortly after this ORP officially closes, and will begin with all characters being given coordinates to arrive at. If you have any questions, please PM The Space Cauldron!

Guine
Orangeish Sherbert
BlackSageTea
Sami-Fire

The Space Cauldron

Captain

stari_maga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:11 pm
Captain Sylvite

"Getting by is always good," said Sylvite, although she made a really big mental note to check in on Paracelsian when stuff wasn't on the verge of going down.

She visibly froze when he questioned Axinite, though. He was cool and organized and nice, and he would obviously tell them what they needed to know about any missions they were on. She loosened up with a little shrug and said, "He probably just wants to wait 'till we're all in here so he doesn't have to repeat himself?"

When the General-King almost immediately started talking, she flashed the other Captain a smug little smile.

She listened quietly to the spiel, cheeks sucked in in concentration, then raised her voice to address Axinite directly. "If his file is corrupted, is there information in other people's? Like, Generals are supposed to keep records of who they bring in. That could tell us a little bit of his connections. If there's quota records, that could let us know when he went missing. I mean, if you're getting, like, half-reports from the Rift we might as well look there before asking around, but-"

She squinted in concentration until her nose started to wrinkle. "It's weird that someone would end up down there, right? A Lieutenant, especially."

Someone else would've had to be at least a little involved.

Sami-Fire
The Space Cauldron

---

Lieutenant Jadarite

Just when Jada thought she was regaining her balance, something else slammed into her from behind.

No. Someone. She caught a glimpse of a senshi outfit right before she hit the ground. This one wasn't even a youma.

Her chin hit the stone floor hard and she gave a rather undignified squeak before sucking in a sharp breath and turning to half-look over her shoulder. "Watch where you're going," she said in a sharp whisper, "And get up. Let's not make this worse."

Then the youma's handler finally showed up, only to offer a helping hand to the senshi instead of her. Fine. She could deal with this herself. It took some awkward wiggling, but she pulled herself free and made her way to her knees and then her feet, and she adjusted her glasses before giving the agent a second, glaring glance.

Jada did not bother with thinly veiled politeness. "If he's so dim, perhaps you should leash him," she said in a tone that made it clear she was not kidding, "Especially in small, crowded quarters."

She was vaguely aware of the speech going on across the room, but that was something she could listen to once she was stable.

Lithiasaur
Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:29 pm
To be honest, Alperseite felt a little excited to be going on some…mission. It wasn’t something that he had ever done, and honestly...that fact that his General even thought that he could...well. That was pretty impressive.

He took a good look around the room, keeping his surprise in check from the sheer amount of people who were there...obviously the Negaverse had a lot of members but…

This was more than he could have imagined, really.

He had been holding Lopezite’s hand when they had teleported, and now that they were there...he saw no real reason to let it go, instead, shifting so his fingers entwined with the other male’s, though acting like he had done nothing. “...Well, at least it wasn’t a message just for us, right? I mean…” He shrugged.

“That would have been pretty cool and all, but with all of these people here...whatever we’re doing can’t be too bad. We’ll all be able to help each other.” At least...he hoped that they would help each other.

...If this was some kind of cut throat hunger games situation…

But...a rescue mission didn’t seem...so bad. Surely if they were rescuing someone...nobody would be sacrificed.

Most likely.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm
Lellouch

She spotted the General much to late for her liking. Of course he'd manage to find her. "Some would say to long, others could argue not long enough, Benitoite. Are we still playing with fire these days?" She sighed watching as he scooped up the cat. "They are both able to speak freely. They don't need me to talk for them. Though... I suppose I could say the same for you, Beni... Who is your friend?"

Iolite

Io's ears twitched at the sound of boots approaching. She turned to find the General, sooner rather then later. But that didn't stop the slight purr that started at the attention she now had. She was thankful for the ministrations, it helped her to relax some in this new area. Io chirped in surprise when she was picked up and shot Iolite an irritated look for her attitude towards the general. "Honestly Lellouch..." The cat muttered with a sigh before turning to face the General.

"My name is Iolite, Sirs."

Corvusite

He said nothing as the General approached, bringing another with him. Though watching his sister bicker back and forth with the smaller of the two was... interesting. He wondered slightly, if they knew each other outside this charade. "Corvusite." The senshi muttered at the mention of names, his gaze lingering on the blonde general. "I'll spare you the details, you can probably guess what I govern." He ignored the way his sister snickered. "How do you know my sister." Lellouchs snicker quickly turned into a snarl and the corner of Corvus' lip twitched upwards in to a smirk

Sleet Tempest Snape

SSBrosB
PLEASE IGNORE THEIR DUMBASSERY ARSEN. Lellouch picks on Beni constantly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:04 pm
"No, I do believe that fire died out....though considering how it burned me I'm not sorry in the slightest bit. I just wish I'd been able to help in putting it out." He knew she'd catch onto what he meant, that he wasn't talking about a simple fire. He was speaking about someone...and she would know who.

"Do not worry kitten. Lellouch and I know each other well and we get on reasonably well also. I don't mind how she speaks. I'd rather honesty than someone merely kissing my boots." As someone who was honest himself he did appreciate it in others. He'd rather know where he stood with those around him than having the guess, and assume, where he stood. "My friend is Arsenopyrite, one of my own. A general I am proud of." Smiling to the taller male as he nodded his head towards the med student. He was proud of Arsenopyrite unlike a certain other person...someone Lellouch certainly knew. Though he did wonder if she knew that they'd been one of his creations...a least in part. A mistake really...someone he shouldn't have given power to. It had happened suddenly with little to no thought behind it. Something he tried to stop from happening as time went on and he got wiser and stronger.

"A pleasure Corvusite - yes, I do believe I can guess your sphere." Rather fitting in an ironic sort of way really. "I know your sister due to a mutual acquaintance we once had." He couldn't, and wouldn't, dare use the word friend. He wasn't about to mention that Lellouch had carried him out of a burning building, but he wouldn't put it past her to mention it.

His attention had been taken at some point by their General King, as it should be, but it had returned and he'd continued on with the small group he had become a part of. It seemed a missing agent was the reason for this gathering. While he knew every agent was important...why this one? Because they were lost? Or was there more to it? He wasn't against going into the rift in search of people, or things, he didn't have an issue with the rift at all. It was dangerous but he wasn't one to be deterred either.

[quote="[Mistress Morbid]
[quote="SSBrosB  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:29 am
LT. Atheneite

Atheneite eyed the woman who had approached her, she was very bubbly and bright. A bit too much for her taste if she was being honest, but still she was a comrade so Atheneite decided that she should play nice. "Nice to meet ya." She said her British accent thick. "Name's Atheneite." She offered.

"Don't got any." She said in a matter of fact tone. It wasn't a sad thing or anything, she never really felt a need to have any friends. She didn't trust people and she knew that she had an abrasive personality. So She didn't bother trying to make any, in either her civilian life or her powered life.

She looked up as the man who had called the meeting spoke up. She didn't know much about him but she knew he was very important and very powerful, she could tell that much from his awe inspiring aura. He spoke about the information branch and a corrupt file. She wondered what on earth could have caused that. Apparently a lieutenant had gone missing. Apparently the agent was somewhere in the Rift.

"What do you think about all of this?" She asked the lieutenant she had been talking to. "Never been to the rift myself, how bout you?"

NovaCracker
hallo friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:18 am
Axinite glanced to Sylvite to respond. “I’ve looked, but so far I haven’t found anything. I have concerns that there may not have been regular updates to his file or theirs. Regardless, without checking the file of every single agent and hoping they’ve been keeping proper logs, I’m afraid it might be more time consuming than just performing a search party. I would hope a General didn’t let their Lieutenant wander into the Rift alone, but.”

There were always possible complications; even if the General had gone down with them, something could have happened to them first. And if the Lieutenant went down alone, without telling anyone?

There were so many things that could have gone wrong, and Axinite wasn’t going to risk making whatever mistake might have happened out there.

They would be as educated as possible. As prepared as possible. They would not go out alone, they would not go out unprepared.

And.

He would go with them, though the thought of meeting some sort of combat made his skin crawl, and he looked a little pale as he balled his hands into fists at his side.

He would not let harm befall them.

He was a General King.

How useless he would be, if he couldn’t protect his team.

stari_maga

The Space Cauldron

Captain

EchosSweet

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:43 am
Corrupt Sailor Calaverite
User Image
Calaverite would've been more than content to ignore everyone in his vicinity until he was good and ready to participate. These circumstances were better than he'd initially expected, but he still didn't see anyone he thought would be more interesting than the snacks that had been set out. And he hoped they weren't trapped in this room long. He wanted to go. Cala didn't want to just be standing around.

It took him a moment to realize that the girl who was standing just to his side was talking to him, mostly because he couldn't fathom how anything she said correlated to him.

As he turned his head to stare at her, still crunching on a cookie, his brows knit. "No?" He said, and the single word somehow managed to sound like a demand; like it should be so apparent that he wasn't going to shovel a table's worth of food into his mouth regardless of what was offered in return. His nearly-skeletal appearance probably pointed to that it wasn't within the realm of capability for him, but furthermore:

"Why would I? I don't want your money. And I dunno what that is." He pointed to a bowl of sticky-looking treats with some sort of bright red candy on them. "I don't want those."

And Calaverite was extremely ill-prepared to do anything he didn't want to do.
Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:45 am

Captain Seraphinite

There was a strong part of Seraphinite that wondered when so much of the day-to-day aspect of being an Agent of the Negaverse had become babysitting. But he'd also had to deal with a chunk of that for a number of years by this point, so was he entirely surprised at some of the high-energy excitement in the room? No. Did he enjoy it? Not remotely.

His gaze lingered on Jet though, noting the deep inhale and slow exhale, the rolling of his neck. The way he chided Spectrolite didn't even make him blink--the girl's energy was something that wore on Seraphinite, and this wasn't a time for silly antics. If a General-King had summoned them for a mission to the Rift, it was likely a far cry from a beach playdate.

His lower eye might have twitched when Aquamarine spoke up in response to Spectrolite's no-filter blunder. Pale, cold eyes slid to the blonde as a single dark brow quirked upward. "Likely because I don't suck-up to a General, if I had to venture any guesses," he retorted cooly. Did he think Aquamarine actually deserve his promotion?

Yes, though that might come as a shock to some.

Did that keep him from needling on the fact he and Jet were together, and he was pretty damn sure Jet half-carried (well, honestly, more like half-dragged) Aquamarine through things at times? Hell no. But that was also because Seraphinite was willing to admit Aquamarine had different skills and used a different sort of intelligence to move forward. He was more than capable of keeping himself, and more importantly to Seraphinite, Jet, alive. And, arguably, happy.

Which was why he generally did like the guy.

But then, he shrugged, expression returning to its more neutral state. "Works better for me. I'm not interested in that level of responsibility and paperwork." He'd enough to deal with with the gaggle of senshi he seemed to be accumulating. And one Lieutenant.

Jet's quieter words caught his attention, and his brows furrowed slightly. "...there is a chance this could be a body retrieval," he said quietly, unsure of the target's capabilities, or even where in the Rift they managed to wander of to.

As two more corrupts came into their somewhat area, he glanced up, nodding his head briefly to Mirzam and Cleeia. Siblings, newer recruits. And with spheres that seemed just as... well, creepy, as Rigel's. The trio's cluster made him sigh internally.

He was starting to take after Jet, apparently.

Of course, when the meeting actually began, Seraphinite went quiet, listening to the information the General-King gave on this incoming mission. "Never mind on the body retrieval. Unless others went with this Lieutenant," he amended his previous thoughts to Jet and Aquamarine. The idea that a Lieutenant could have gone down to the Rift alone made him want to curse--didn't, due to present company, but the idiot was endangering others if that's what happened.

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Noir Songbird
Quick mention!

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:08 am

Corrupt Super Rigel

His interest in the gathered crowd increased significantly when Mirzam and Cleeia showed up. He grinned broadly, offering towards them the hand that held a napkin piled with snacks and pastries. "Hello, hello~ glad you two could make it. Oh, this is your first big meeting like this, isn't it?" His delight made him brighten even beneath the tattered hood.

Cleeia's concerns though made his smile soften slightly, nodding his head faintly. "The Rift isn't the safest place in the world, to be fair. Youma aren't entirely fond of people there, never mind senshi. If we're in groups that include agents, we'll be safer, but obviously nothing is perfect." He didn't mince the fact this was dangerous, if people weren't paying attention to their surroundings. While he enjoyed the Rift, it's contents being right up his alley, he wasn't ignorant of its mortal perils it posed to him, and others like him.

He went quiet as the General-King spoke, explaining the situation of a lost agent. But didn't seem to be dead, which was a surprise that had Rigel's brows rising. Pale eyes flickered to the other two senshi with him again, lips pursing somewhat. "I'll be going in, it isn't the first time I've entered the Rift with other agents. But if you are concerned, which I don't blame you at all, there's no harm in withdrawing from this one." His eyes were mostly on Cleeia as he spoke, but he glanced to Mirzam as well. "If you go, you need to strictly heed each order given to you by the Captain or Generals, understand? Pay attention to your surroundings, and be conscious of when and how you use your magic. It's not just your life you could endanger by being lax with this, but also the rest of your group's."

Could Rigel be eccentric? Of course. Was he going to be a bit still in the Rift? Likely. Was he going to let those around him do idiotic things that could endanger themselves, others, or hinder Jet or Seraphinite?

Nope.

Noir Songbird

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas