Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image "It'd only be cheating if you want it to be cheating." she replied. It wasn't exactly a very strict thing, the game she was playing. Ultimately Mizuki just wanted a fun to introduce the concept of therapy. As for his other question, well she had to think about it for a bit. "You know when I was your age I couldn't have imagined being a doctor but here I am now. I think it's pretty great actually, I met my huswife though medic work and now that I work at the hospital I get to meet all kinds of nice people." The truth was a little further off. The work was rewarding but difficult as she often saw people at their worst and stopped seeing them when they were better again. Some people never got better and stopped coming too. Those were the hardest of patients.

""

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato was stumped at the word, "Huswife". He never heard of it before. Was it to refer to a husband who acted like a wife? Or a wife which acted like a husband? What did either of those two phrases mean? Was it to refer to someone who is both a husband and a wife? How would that work? Sorato did not mean to judge so much as he had never been exposed to the concept, especially considering that not too many of the doctors he spoke to ever spoke abut their spouses. No matter what, however, Doctor Park seemed happy with her huswife, so no matter how it worked, all that mattered was that she was happy with them. A gentle thought came to his mind as he looked at Doctor Park as though he was seeing her for the first time. "I think I know what kind of doctor you are." He said with a smile. "You're a doctor who tries to make people happy. Someone who tries to help those who feel alone." He didn't know the word for therapist, but how she talked made him think that this kind of intimate talking is what she did for a living. It made him happy that she came to him. However, he also felt embarrassed. "You don't need to talk to me though! There must be a lot of other people who need you a lot more than I do. Like people who are going to die, or people who don't have..." His voice trailed off. "Oh." He said as he slumped onto his bed. That's why she was here.
Over Yandere

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:49 am
User Image When Sorato grasped the function of her job she smiled in congratulations. "You got it!" Well there was actually a lot more to her job than simply trying to make people happy but that was a pretty good way to describe what she did. However Sorato soon seemed to take a turn for the worse emotionally. It was clear that he was feeling somewhat upset about his parents not having visited in a while. "I actually see all kinds of people, my job is to make sure people's minds stay healthy too. But I'm also a little different than other doctors, while I'm here you can use our time however you like. If you'd like we could talk about anything you want."

""

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Souta had been told to try out some medical jutsu by one of his teachers at the Academy, and seeing as he couldn't find anyone actually at the Academy to teach him he came to the hospital where they kept the scrolls, to study.

The first up on Souta's little list of study was a technique called thread. It sounded like quite the useful thing, capable of mending smaller injuries at his level such that they would require less intensive care later on down the road. In fact, at his level, which specifically suggested attempting healing on no more than a small cut, it probably eliminated the need for any other specialized healing jutsu at all - meaning it could save chakra in a pinch. Nifty.
                        [ Thread | Rank E ]

Following up on the minor surgery technique was one for giving blood and managing blood flow. It probably would be more useful later on, as Souta wasn't really strong enough to manage it at a higher level, but it would still allow him to help out around the hospital. Considering how interesting the boy was finding all this, that was a damn good thing.
                        [ Donation and Circulation | Rank E]

Cleanse seemed like an exceptionally useful technique to the intrepid Academy student, and one he might find a use for outside of the hospital. Sure, it was meant to promote cleanliness in the field, and useful in medical facilities. However, Souta would probably also use it to be a bit lazy when he was supposed to wash his hands.
                        [ Cleanse | Rank E ]

Massage was next up, and easily the the most simple of the techniques conceptually. It was just a massage, or rather, a series of massage techniques meant to aid in recovery. More likely than not Souta wouldn't be giving a bunch of massages, but he couldn't exactly claim it was a bad skill to have, even if he wasn't old enough to think of all the uses yet.
                        [ Massage | Rank E ]

The last technique was perhaps the most impactful offered to Souta. It was, at its core, a way to remove projectiles from people. Pretty plain and simple. However, it would also be great for treating complex injuries when push came to shove. He was certain he'd find a great use for it eventually.
                        [ Extraction | Rank E ]

¦Chakra - 150/150¦ Stamina - 50/50
                        ¦E-Rank¦Academy Student¦Arashigakure

Base D.R.
                        ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
                        +0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
                        └───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
                        Rank
                        Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
                        Combat Inventory

Combat Relevant Passives

Quote:

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sorato's thoughts went in a spiral as the woman offered him the option to do something. He wanted to do anything else at this moment. Why couldn't he just be a regular ninja and be able to train? The thought tormented him and his weakened state. However, it was from that thought that some hope did come through. "Well, to be honest. There is one thing." Sorato turned to Mizuki as his eyes refused to meet hers. He was embarrassed by what he was about to ask, and had a slight blush. "Even though I scored well on the written part, my health makes training physically difficult. If... if it wouldn't be too much to ask..." The words were tense in Sorato's throat. He had a hard time asking for help since his weakened state required it so much from others. "Could we please do some target practice?" Sorato's words were more like a yell than a request. His hands covered his mouth as he realized the volume he spoke. He truly did not mean to get that loud. It was an instinctual cry.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image Mizuki was actually rather curious as to what the boy wanted. She was used to all kinds of weird requests but perhaps this one would be interesting. After all Sorato had been rather interesting so far, and as far as childish behavior went he was actually fairly cute in some of his mannerisms. It took some serious professionalism to not want to arrange a meeting between her daughter and him despite thinking they'd make a cute couple. She also could tell he'd treat others well since he seemed to have a very kind soul. His actual request did surprise her in the end. Sadly it wasn't one she could grant just yet. "The hospital doesn't really have anywhere to do that sadly... though I'm sure I could have something set up by the time of our next session."

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was a twinge of pain as Sorato heard the words, 'next session.' "Are you leaving?" He asked responsively. He wasn't ready for her to leave yet. She had been so nice, and she had stuck around for so long. Still, she was a doctor. And despite the fact that it hurt knowing she would leave, it also did make him happy that she would go off and make someone else happy. That's one of the things his parents taught him. Even if it causes you hardship, it might bring someone else great joy. Sorato lowered his head, and then rose it with a smile. "It was very nice to meet you, Doctor Park!" He said warmly. He already knew that he would see her again since she said that there would be a next session. This meant that it was not the time now to be upset. Until next time, he would be okay.
Over Yandere

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:52 am
User Image It was always difficult to leave a patient when they so clearly needed more but she had to keep to her schedule so that they all got their time fairly. "Mhm, I have to leave for now but we'll see each other again soon. It was very nice to meet you too Sorato-kun." With all that said she was off to the rest of her rounds. [Exit]

""

Mattysandwich

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Souta was back at the Hospital again for just a minute. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to answer to Mizuki this time, as she was currently stuck in the office dealing with whatever. Instead, he focused his attention on broadening his selection of medical jutsu, just in case he needed to use it in a pinch.
                        [ Tutor Coupon Active | Pain Intensification, Blood Stagnation, Muscle Shock, Diagnose ]
                        [ 2x Learn a Jutsu Completed, Carried over from Dojo ]

The genin had checked quite a few things of his list, delving further into medical jutsu for now. He knew he had an exceptional amount of work left in front of him. He may have been working on some random medical techniques, but he still had a bundle of his bloodline jutsu to work through as well, and the Korabo training at the Academy.
                        [ Tutor Coupon Active | Human Color, Delicate Stitching, Adhesives ]
                        [ 1x Learn a Jutsu Completed ]

Moving on from the last set of slightly boring techniques, Souta finally got to the good stuff. The kind of things that would save lives. Healing Hands was a classic, and would get stronger as time went by. Blood Coagulation and Lung Inflation were vital for performing field medicine, and addressing trauma.
                        [ Tutor Coupon Active | Healing Hands Technique: Minor, Blood Coagulation, Lung Inflation ]

From the helping, Souta moved on to the hurting. It was unlikely that he would end up using these a whole bunch, as he had a wealth of Taijutsu and some Bukijutsu to lean on, but they could be useful in a pinch. And if they were useful some of the time, it meant they were useful to have all of the time. Plus he'd get a reward for learning them so it was all worth it in the end.
                        [ Tutor Coupon Active | Lung Collapse, Chakra Syringe, Medical Water Release: Water Praying Mantis ]

Just a few more bits of learning for now, as Souta picked up the scrolls for a couple Diagnosis techniques and a blood transfusion technique. He wasn't really terribly interested in them beyond filling out an array of useful skills. That said, he still approached this training with as much vigor and dedication as he could muster.
                        [ Tutor Coupon Active | Diagnosis: Mental State, Diagnosis: Two, Blood Transfusion Skill ]

¦Chakra - 305/305¦ Stamina - 255/255
                        ¦D-Rank¦Genin¦Arashigakure

Base D.R.
                        ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
                        +0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
                        └───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
                        Rank

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Combat Inventory

Combat Relevant Passives

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:33 am
User Image
Enter from ⚡ || The Spire [Kage's Office]

The trip to the hospital was uneventful. Even the lingering traces of blood on Kagerou's kimono that could have caused suspicious whispers were cleaned away by a few hand seals and a wave of her hand. Except for the hand the medic hovered protectively over the pouch that held the body sealing scroll with the patient, Kagerou looked as if she was just walking while having a nice chat with the blonde child besides her. Well, as much of a chat as she could have without making the little one feel uncomfortable.

Once she arrived at the hospital, Kagerou entered business mode without skipping a beat, her smile remaining steady throughout. With the body sealing scroll in hand, she described what she knew about the accident that had occurred, motioned to Suzume as a more direct witness if it was needed. Though, the receptionist shook her head indecisively about that. It sounded pretty clear from what Kagerou had described that Christian had just fallen down the stairs, and that was all the team needed to treat the patient. The medical clerk couldn't say a definite no, though, because that would be the responsibility of the Arashi police force, should they decide to investigate.

The staff was quick and efficient, preparing everything necessary to transfer the patient, identified as Christian once Kagerou unsealed him from the scroll and onto the stretcher, to a room where doctors could provide emergency aid. Quite frankly, it left Kagerou without much to do. Although, she supposed... that was to be expected. This wasn't Kiri where the doctors knew her on sight because of her perpetually accident-ridden father. Classified as a surgeon like she was, most hospitals wouldn't ask her to be on the first response team in a hospital full of qualified first responders.

Having significantly less to do than she thought she would, Kagerou took the free moment as an opportunity to turn to the shy girl and give her a belated apology, "Thank you very much for accompanying me. Sorry about that. It must have been nerve wracking to be called out like that. Plus, I must have interrupted you from something when you were in the office..."
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 615/635
Stamina Pool: 370/370

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 pm
User Image

" Gracious what were the words? It had been naught an hour and for most of it Suzume stood, apprehensive albeit dutifully, waiting to be called for an inquiry that never arrived. Still, the young man would apparently be well now, and that was all that mattered. Now to remember to speak the right language. "She are welcome...? You! You are welcome." She bowed hastily, embarrassed, but righted herself before it became awkward for the both of them. "This one was searching for a squad to assignment, nothing more. She is Moto Suzume."

銀菊

Current BGM:
Stats
Arashigakure Registration #382930675
Village ArashigakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Chakra 400 / 400xxxxxStamina 200 / 200xxxxx
Strength: 0xxxxxxSpeed: 0xxxxxxReflex: 0xxxxxxFortitude: 0
Energy Recovery : [ -- / -- ]
Active Techniques:
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• None
Personal Attributes:
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color. The user can pay an extra ten chakra per rank of the technique to empower their Raiton or Suiton techniques with Ranton chakra. This effectively turns them into plasma based attacks, treated as bloodline techs.
• Vulcan: Bonus 100 Chakra
• Conductivity: Begin with any two of the following: 1 tai, 1 buki, or 10 ninjutsu.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Fuuinjutsu Class • Learn [2] extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.
xxxxxExperimental Duration: Barrier/Sealing +2 Duration, -10 Chakra
xxxxxInscriptions of Power: Overwhelms techniques of same rank
xxxxxSpecialization: Fuuinjutsu -5 Chakra
○ Ranton Bloodline • Learn [1] extra Suiton Ninjutsu technique per post.
○ Ranton Bloodline • Learn [1] extra Raiiton Ninjutsu technique per post.
Tags
HeadlessKoko
The Wild Hunt
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image
For a split second, Kagerou had a bit of a dumb moment when she tilted her head and wondered if maybe she had accidentally dragged off a kid that was too young to be anywhere without her parents. Then she returned to being smart again and realized, with a smile, "Ah, is English your second language? How admirable, Suzume~" and adorable, but let's not scare the little one away.

Kagerou wanted to ask Suzume what her first language was, it sounded like a dialect of Chinese but she couldn't say which, but she held that question for later, perhaps when they got to know each other better. Right now, she owed Suzume a favor, and while she didn't have anything near the power to assign squads, she could at least give Suzume a leg up. "I'm Kiritani Kagerou," Kagerou introduced herself, "I can't assign you to a squad, but I can help you learn one or two things while we're here. How would you like that? I'll be waiting here to see how the blonde kid is doing, anyways."
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Indefatigable Interloper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image

Admirable? It was admirable? That was a new word for her. Not only to describe her pursuit of fitting in, but also literally. She had not heard that one yet. She could read people well enough and it wasn't as if Kagerou was making fun of her, so Suzu made a note to look it up later.

Getting a learning got her attention, a twinge of excitement going up her spine and into a smile. She'd nod, and getting ahead of herself, assumed a few things. That fighting in the hospital wasn't frowned upon. That Kagerou somehow read her mind and knew of her interest in martial arts. That Kagerou could use any to begin with. Suzu twirled her yukata sleeves around her forearms and flung out her hands, pulling the rolled sleeves off her wrists, clapped a fist into an open palm, and bowed. Only then did she drop her stance, right arm held out, hand hand by her hip, body side faced.

銀菊

Current BGM:
Stats
Arashigakure Registration #382930675
Village ArashigakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Chakra 400 / 400xxxxxStamina 200 / 200xxxxx
Strength: 0xxxxxxSpeed: 0xxxxxxReflex: 0xxxxxxFortitude: 0
Energy Recovery : [ -- / -- ]
Active Techniques:
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• None
Personal Attributes:
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color. The user can pay an extra ten chakra per rank of the technique to empower their Raiton or Suiton techniques with Ranton chakra. This effectively turns them into plasma based attacks, treated as bloodline techs.
• Vulcan: Bonus 100 Chakra
• Conductivity: Begin with any two of the following: 1 tai, 1 buki, or 10 ninjutsu.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Fuuinjutsu Class • Learn [2] extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.
xxxxxExperimental Duration: Barrier/Sealing +2 Duration, -10 Chakra
xxxxxInscriptions of Power: Overwhelms techniques of same rank
xxxxxSpecialization: Fuuinjutsu -5 Chakra
○ Ranton Bloodline • Learn [1] extra Suiton Ninjutsu technique per post.
○ Ranton Bloodline • Learn [1] extra Raiiton Ninjutsu technique per post.
Tags
HeadlessKoko
The Wild Hunt
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                              A thump.

His eyes opened. The room opened before him, then; in that moment. Two sets of eyes met one another, as one lingered over him, and the other peered back and forth. He felt... so terrible. The pain suddenly seeped in; like it had been held back by a great barrier - a somnus - before wracking through his head. The pain. And then he felt disgusting, and wrong, and ill.

And then he just felt... almost numb. His eyes fluttered open, more and more each time, as the dizzy world unfolded before him.

"Wha..." he whispered beneath his broken, ragged breaths. He felt a dryness in his throat; like he hadn't even breathed in some time. How had he gotten this bad?

"Did I..." he started to ask, "fall down the stairs? Ta... tattebaisa. I'm an idiot. I'm... so sorry," he whispered, frowning. His expression was drenched in humiliation; to have fallen like this, in the Kage's Office... right after becoming a Genin of the village. His pride... was certainly wounded.

Indefatigable Interloper

HeadlessKoko

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image
"Mhm. That's the spirit," Kagerou encouraged Suzume's enthusiasm in her lilting voice. She knew better than to return the bow, though, once she saw the fighting stance Suzume took. Instead, she held a hand up to sign, "stop," and explained, "Not in here, though. Too many people. Too easy to break things."

A part of her did wonder how she would be able to help someone with interest in the martial arts like Suzume, but she figured she'd wing it until a solution came to her. Winging it was always a grand way to do things.

For the time being, Kagerou offered an alternative, "Instead, would you like to learn how I managed to seal away that unconscious body and carry it here with me?".
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Indefatigable Interloper

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ