Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
January 2017 Wishing Star ( Jan 19 - Jan 22 ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:06 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User ImageUser Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Angeni or Suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Uni/wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Vega leaves a white rose bud and a golden star charm that matches his own.
Caelius leaves a feather whose quill is beaded with silver star charms like his own.
Short IC Response:

Vega snorted as he glanced over at his half brother. They did not share the same father, nor did they have much in common, if any... but they did share her. Their mother. Someone they both loved equally, if not in their own ways. Sometimes Vega resented the fact that Skye resembled her a bit more than he did. Even more so when he seemed to act the same. But they had come here with the same purpose... the same goal. Same desire.

Caelius side eyed Vega, shaking his head softly. He closed his eyes a moment to settle his nerves before casting his near pure white gaze up at the sky. "Wishing star....my brother and I have a wish we might share tonight." he began, casting another quick glance at his half brother. "Vega and I could not be any more different, but we are family."

"Half family." Vega interjected but when he was met with a stern grin, he sighed. "A pair of halves as different as night is from day but whose hearts both yearn for one thing. Our mother to return safe and sound." the darker stallion spoke softly, tail swaying gently behind him. His eyes fluttered closed as he tried to imagine where his mother... their mother... might be right now. Was she near by? Or was she as far away as the very stars themselves....?

"If you could bring her home to us.... even if for a brief while....it would mean the world to us." Caelius finished, dipping his head politely in respect towards the star before glancing once more at his brother.

In silent nods, the two stallions agreed to put their odds behind them for one night as they shared a single wish together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image uncert; markings
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Hippo'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: A passage opened from out lands to these. My sister and I were sent as scouts but there was a great storm and we were separated. I have not seen her for some time and I worry that she has run afoul of the dangers in this new land.
10 Things I Like: Described in RP here.
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small reed with holes made by careful claws.
Short IC Response: Ryuunosuke approaches the hill, looking up at the bright star. "My sister and I had to be strong early. We had the same mother but different fathers. Her father was lost to a rock-slide before she left her basket. My father was a hunter and had to leave every spring to gather enough food to see us through the winter. When we were still little he left us with my mother, not knowing illness would take her and we would be left alone."

"Our mother used to play beautiful music to us from the reeds to help us sleep. After she died I played for my sister so she could rest. We have been together, been there for each other . . . I am worried for her. She is strong but I am her protector. I need to find her, to know she is well."

"Please, if there is a spirit listening who can help, I would be most grateful." He stands there a little longer, looking up at the star before gently taking the flute to his mouth. The melody is haunting and beautiful, peaceful and calming. Then with careful reverence he puts the reed on a stone on the hill. Another longing look at the star, and he turns to go.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:10 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Atlas
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a fighter. Not because I want to be, because I need to be. I help those that need it. And I hurt those that deserve it.
10 Things I Like:
1. Pouches
2. Simple
3. Graceful
4. Strong
5. Creams
6. Grays
7. Glowing eyes
8. Warrior
9. Bioshock inspired
10. Patriotic inspired
10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. straight lines
2. neon colors
3. unnatural patterns (squares, triangles, etc)
4. clashing colors
5. aquatic (ie otter is fine as it can be on land - he's just not water going so I want something that will be able to travel with him)
6. blindfolds
7. nose rings
8. cluttered
9. blood and gore
10. bright colors
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small vial with a cream liquid in it that has a blue ribbon tied around it.
Short IC Response: He walks quietly but with purpose. Putting the vial down he looks up at the star. "They say it's no good to be alone. But I don't need anyone who can't take care of themselves. I don't have an easy life. But it's my life. Ain't a good life for having too many attachments. But someone that could fight with me . . . " He shrugs and turns to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Nashawryn
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Phail Ninja
Permission: Permission
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Rhode leaves one of his bead covered braids.
Short IC Response: Rhode gazes up at the night sky. "Oh wishing star, I am alone and do not want to be any longer. I wish for a child, someone to fill the empty place in my heart. Please hear my heart calling to you and answer it."  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Soquili in search of a relative: Permission
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Regular on regular lines
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular on draft lines
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the many orange roses that he sported, as well as a few bones and a lock of his hair.
Short IC Response: Shadow had always been one to enjoy sharing his pranks with those close to him. He loved his friends, his family, he loved making the smile and laugh and perhaps that jovial quality of his had sprung up from the loss of his younger brother. Of course Shadow knew his younger brother wasn't lost, not in that kind of sense, he was merely separated from the family one day and they hadn't been able to find the quiet stallion after the separation. Perhaps this star could change everything. It was magical after all, and magic played the best tricks of all.

"Wishing star, I wish to be reunited with my baby brother," he began, a playful lilt in his voice as he spoke. "You see, it's been some time since we last saw him, and I'm sure he's missed all of my elaborate pranks and jokes as much as we've missed him." Shadow watched the star sparkle in the night sky. "I just want to hear my little brother's laugh once more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a priestess. A traveler. A nomad. I come from a vast loving family and live with an open mind. I do not judge. I do not treat anyone horribly. I make sure everyone is treated equally no matter who or what they are. I don't trust many nor do I have a lot of friends. I however would like someone whom I can trust with all my heart to be in my life and to be there throughout my long journey. The few I do have now, are a great gift to me and I really hope someone else can enjoy the company we can provide as well as the adventures that await us.
10 Things I Like:

• Bones
  • Flowers
  • Death
  • Creepy
  • Spooky
  • Glowing Objects
  • Braids
  • Gore
  • Cute
  • Monochrome

10 Things I Don’t Like:

• Clowns
  • Bright colors
  • Pink

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her many veils.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Tsunake

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Liver Taker
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Her laughter was a hoarse rattle deep in her throat, and the mare bared her teeth with mirth. "I? An old crone of the swamps, making potions and remedies for fools. Some may call me cruel, but it is they who seek my aid. If the payment is not what they expected, I am not the one to be blamed. But as clever and careful as I am, I need someone strong to do my bidding." Her eyes and the intricate runes upon her body appeared to glow... but it was only a trick of the light. "Bring me a beast whose brawn can match my brains. A loyal minion to assist me."
10 Things I Like:
-Strangeness
-Teeth
-Bones
-Long, elegant manes or tails
-Scales
-Horns
-Interesting markings

10 Things I Don’t Like:
-Muddy colors
-Clutter
-Clashing colors

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Grasping a sharp rock in her mouth, she dips her head and slices her chest. Blood drips down her hide, fat droplets splattering on the alter. "My lifeblood," She announces. "A token. A gift. May it satisfy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Danikaa (A soquili)
User Image

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a loving young girl, who lost her way when I got separated from my herd. I love to travel the land and see whats out there. I love to bring joy to others I meet and want to be friends with anyone I can. I try and mend broken hearts.

10 Things I Like:
Pastels
Filigree
Stars
Angels
Silver
Flowers
Lace
Dinosaurs
Teddy Bears
Hearts

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Clowns
Gore
Weapons
Death (skeleton markings are fine)
Bright colours
Bugs
Spiders
Muddled Colours
Clashing colours
Aquatics
Really dark themes

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Danikaa leaves behind a necklace that her best friend gave her. It is carved out of bone in the shape of two hearts interconnected. It has a few softly coloured feathers attached to it.  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kawani persona
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Omit for Kawani Persona)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: i'm fifteen years old. I'm a orphan my parents were killed when I was nine. I love to make baskets and do fishing. I live with my elderly 'grandmother'. I am also learning to hunt so I can take care of myself and my grandmother.
10 Things I Like: bobcats, Linx, tigers, lillies, rainbows, foxes, orchids, stars, spots and stripes
10 Things I Don’t Like: spiders, and dolls
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Kara looks at the sky it has been a long time since she had seen the wishing star. How long had it been. two years, three!!! she no longer remembered when she made a wish. She takes one of arrows her grandmother taught her to make and blows on it. She then looks at the star and closes her eyes. 'Oh great wishing star! Please hear me and sent me a friend to help me protect myself and my grandmother please.' she then holds the arrow in her hand towards the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Kirin
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Rosalyn leaves a pink rose, which matches the color of her markings. Ambrose was at somewhat of a loss (because what do you give a star in return for your mother?) and left a pretty fall leaf, which was pretty and bronze, like his scales.
Short IC Response: It had been her idea to come here, like it was the first time the Wishing Star appeared. That Wishing Star had brought her brother to her, though she hadn't remembered it until very recently when there was words of it appearing again, tonight. Though it had worked differently than she had thought, the night she had wished was around the same time that Ambrose claimed to remember her and begin his search to find her. He must have done so thanks to the star and the two siblings were ready to use that same magic on their mother.

"It is time we face our mother, Rosemary, to confront and right the wrongs of the past." She declared to the star. "If you believe a mother who has done ill by her foals deserves a chance to redeem herself, and that those foals deserve to let go of their past, please, let our mother find us again." There she turned and went with Ambrose back to her forest grove. Only time would tell if her wish had been granted yet.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:56 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Primrose is terribly lonely. After being trapped on the carousel and not ever seeing her family again, she's heartbroken and scared trying to find her way through the Kawani Lands. She needs a friendly face to help her through it.
A lover of nature and good manners, Primrose deeply wants to meet others who feel the same way. Who knows, maybe she'll find her place here sooner than she'd've thought.
10 Things I Like: - Mutant Wolves
- Nature Themes (flowers, woodsy, etc)
- Exotic Wolves
- Regular Wolves
- Templated items for familiars
- Glowy
- Celtic or henna markings
- Template splicing
- Floof
- Green/brown or green/silver color combos
10 Things I Don’t Like: - Puke colors
- Neon
- Aquatic Familiars
- Matching Soq/Familiars
- Irregular clusters of holes/bumps (trypophobia)
- Spiders/bugs/creepy crawlies w/ 6+ legs
- Wolf emo hair.
- Number markings
- Letter markings
- Orange
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Primrose leaves behind a tiny flower crown that was made by a raccoon she helped and made with the tiny flower buds that grow around her horn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:25 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Lady Aria Starstone

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A, Both Mine
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A strand of the pearls from Aurianna's hair.
Short IC Response:
Aurianna stood, alone, on the hill, looking to the stars. She was thinking of a time, in her past, when she had thought she was in love, and thought she had found her lifemate... And the child from that time, the basket that horrible beast had caused to be lost. She had raised her adoptive daughter, Zeldin, who came from that terrible time with all of her love, but she still wished with all her heart to find that lost child again. Finally, she lay the pearls on the altar and said "Oh Bright Star... If you see fit, please... I wish to find my own child, one who I know is mine. I love my adopted children, all of the ones I have raised over time... But my heart longs for a child of my own... The loss of the one child I have had still aches in my heart."  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Michiko / User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I... am calm, collected... Prepared to handle the fools of the world who do not understand that just because I have a body that appears to be one thing, does not mean I am another. I can be very prone to being deeply lost in thought, leading me to miss things others might note. I hope... to have a loyal companion and friend who will help me see what I might miss."
10 Things I Like:
Alicorn Pronghorns
Long/Curly/Fluffy (whichever word is best) hair
Everything Dragonotters
Cobras
Mutant wolves
Crows
Celestial Themes
Rainbows
Octopi
Black/Red/Silver Combos
10 Things I Don’t Like:
Yellow
Orange
Blood
Gore
Eye raepy combos
Bugs
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star?
He places a shining chunk of amethyst he'd found in the mountains near where he resided, while on one of his walks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): UniWind ( I believe that is what he Cream is)
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of their sprig.
Short IC Response: Cream O'Mint proudly stood before the Wishing Star, he knew what he wanted to request and did not hesitate in his actions or words.

"I stand before you with a small offering, one that comes from the heart. I would like to ask although I believe myself unworthy of such a request, to give a heartfelt wish for a brother. One I can share my knowledge with, one who can attempt to best me at games, one who has a playful but serious mindset and one who knows who he is and what he wants out of life. He will fill a large void I have been feeling, I will have my brother and my best friend all in one. I thank you for the chance to come before you and make my request, although it may be a small one to you for me it is the biggest dream that I have and wish to make it come true"

With that he bowed his head, closed his eyes and stood still for a few moments to show his respect and then slowly backed away then turned and slowly trotted off to allow the next in line to go before the Wishing Star to request their heartfelt desire.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:12 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am...kind of weird. I don't seem to be like any of the other ravens I know, I twitch a lot which can make flying really hard. -twitches, making a frizzy circuitry noise- See? Not cool. I'd really like to have a friend who understands what I'm going through, maybe someone who has tricks that can help make life a little easier.
10 Things I Like:
Glitchiness!
Winged ponies
big ponies
lots of hair to hide in
rainbow
swirls
Glowiness
10 Things I Don’t Like:
Gore
Clowns
Clashing colors
too much yellow
too much red
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves a feather that glitches out and twitches every so often  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff