Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions Sticky OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 am
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Masque
Owner(s): -Diamond-Elephant-
Permission granted to: xxx Yuki Bear xxx, LOLTERNATIVE, Yumitoko II
Details: The above people are given permission to custom in a family member of Masque's and or a soq that is part of their herd. They are given permission to use Masque as a reference for customs and in wishing stars should they want to.
Restrictions: The soq that they custom in for must be a skullfaced mutant, and should they custom in for a direct/close relation to Masque then the soq must possess at least one set of claws.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:08 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
Blanket Permission
Details: The above people are given permission to custom in a family member of Masque's and or a soq that is part of their herd. They are given permission to use Masque as a reference for customs and in wishing stars should they want to.
Restrictions: The soq that they custom in for must be a skullfaced mutant, and should they custom in for a direct/close relation to Masque then the soq must possess at least one set of claws.

Agreeeeeeed. Thank you! ^^  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:13 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
Blanket Permission

agreed yayayayay ty!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 pm
[xX Green Tea Tree Xx]

Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Shadow
Owner(s): Kaya Wolf Moon
Permission granted to: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Event: Any
Details: Blanket permission to enter Shadow into Wishing Stars, Customs, Crackships, or anything that allows for family members. Throwbacks are also allowed.
Restrictions: Can only enter for Shadow's Younger Brother.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:15 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
[xX Green Tea Tree Xx]

Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Shadow
Owner(s): Kaya Wolf Moon
Permission granted to: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Event: Any
Details: Blanket permission to enter Shadow into Wishing Stars, Customs, Crackships, or anything that allows for family members. Throwbacks are also allowed.
Restrictions: Can only enter for Shadow's Younger Brother.

Agreed~ Thank you Kaya <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:33 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Gabriel and Lunar
Owner(s): XxXPandamoniumXxX
Permission granted to: -MoomoolatteCha-
Details: Permission to use either male in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star of Moo's choice, with any mare of her choosing.
Restrictions: Whether Gabriel's children are recognized by either of the parents is strictly based on mine or Moo's choice. However with Lunar, he will recognize all children as his own and will take care of them as his own unless stated otherwise by either owner. Lunar's children MUST be plotted as to how they came about.

-MoomoolatteCha-

;A; I agree!! Thank you

XxXPandamoniumXxX
-MoomoolatteCha-
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Daleson
Owner(s): -Moomoolattecha-
Permission granted to: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Details: Permission to use Daleson in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare of choosing.
Restrictions: Daleson's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Alina
Permission granted to: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Details: Permission to use Alina in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare/stallion of choosing.
Restrictions: Alina's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Thank you 8D

Canceling all of these agreements.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:49 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Riidkii
Owner(s): LydaLynn
Permission granted to: AstoriaFallen
Details: AstoriaFallen has permission to seek a custom/wishing star younger sister for Riidkii. She specifically has permission to try for edits similar to his tail and ears.
Restrictions: She can not use his accessory for reference.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:51 pm
LydaLynn
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Riidkii
Owner(s): LydaLynn
Permission granted to: AstoriaFallen
Details: AstoriaFallen has permission to seek a custom/wishing star younger sister for Riidkii. She specifically has permission to try for edits similar to his tail and ears.
Restrictions: She can not use his accessory for reference.

Thank you so much for this!!! <3 <3 I Agree to this.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:44 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Pyralis & Amarantine
Owner(s): ATh e a r t & Cajmera
Permission granted to: Each other!
Details: Mock breeding with each other~ We're thinking twin girls 8D;
Restrictions: Just with each other~~ <3; Once... for nao 8D;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:46 pm
ATh e a r t
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Pyralis & Amarantine
Owner(s): ATh e a r t & Cajmera
Permission granted to: Each other!
Details: Mock breeding with each other~ We're thinking twin girls 8D;
Restrictions: Just with each other~~ <3; Once... for nao 8D;

*stamps with seal of approval* I'm Cajmera, and I approve of this mockbreeding.  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 am
Blanket Permission
Permission granted to: Cheyriddle4
Details: Permission to use Daleson in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with Nalani
Restrictions: Daleson's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Blanket Permission
Permission granted to: Sesshiyasha
Details: Permission to use Daleson in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare of choosing.

Blanket Permission

Permission granted to: Ririka

Blanket Permission
Details: Permission to use Alina in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any stallion with my accepting.
Restrictions: Alina's family/kids will know her,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Blanket Permission
Details: Permission to use Alina in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any stallion with my accepting.
Restrictions: Alina's family/kids will know her,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Blanket Permission

Blanket Permission

Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Akira
Details: Permission to use Akira in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with Iona.
Restrictions: Akira's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Ririka

Sesshiyasha

Cheyriddle4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:01 am
-MoomoolatteCha-
Blanket Permission
Details: Permission to use Daleson in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with Nalani

Blanket Permission

I accept! Thank you so much! You know I love them!  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:04 am
-MoomoolatteCha-
Blanket Permission

Blanket Permission

I accept <3 Thank you so much!! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:56 am
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Nalani
Owner(s): Cheyriddle4
Details: Permission to use Nalani in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice with her Daleson
Restrictions: Nalani's family/kids will know her unless a good enough plot is accepted by both owners. Family members will be discussed through me, I will accept or decline at my will.. Though I doubt I will decline.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:58 am
Cheyriddle4
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Nalani
Owner(s): Cheyriddle4
Details: Permission to use Nalani in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice with her Daleson
Restrictions: Nalani's family/kids will know her unless a good enough plot is accepted by both owners. Family members will be discussed through me, I will accept or decline at my will.. Though I doubt I will decline.

-MoomoolatteCha-

;A; Thank youuu <3  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games