Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:59 pm
Name: TBA
Stage: Adult
Lineart: If female: Walking female please. If male: Sitting male please.
Parents: ??? x ???
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description: Completely CC. I'll give a small list of things I like and dislike under the spoiler but I'm really open. They're just there to give some inspiration.. Seriously please just have fun with it and let yourself go wild.

Flooff. Floof is love. Floof is life.
Color pallets that stick to 'Cool' or 'Neutral' colors.
Stars/Space inspired markings
Henna style markings
Traditionally girly designs.
Flowers/flower crowns/flowers in hair. =I Hippie kitties are the bomb.

Dislikes:
Bright 'Warm' color pallets since they tend to hurt my eyes.
Bright neons as the primary colors. (Again they really hurt my eyes since they're sensitive.)
Hole clusters (I have extreme Trypophobia)
MLP butt tattoos.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 am
Family

Name: Sliabh
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Family
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: He is a very large male, liger-sized as a mortal so can he look generally big and muscular (but not fat) as a god?
- Base coat: Same as his mortal form, but with more scars (obvious old and long healed) and can he look older? Like a grandfather. Possibly going grey around his muzzle/paws and the edges of his ears, etc. A star-sparkle effect to his lower legs, as if he has stepped through a puddle of the universe. Pale stars on his front legs and brighter stars on his back legs, like the night sky at dawn and dusk, both fading away as they go up his legs.
- Mane/Tail: His mane is extra thick and slightly rough, kind of messy looking and falling into his eyes, down his chest and over his withers/shoulders. A braid or two would be good, as his mate used to braid his mane as stress relief. His tail fluff should also be thicker and longer than usual, going further up his tail. Can his tail also go down and then along the floor, like the standing female god on the 'Species Lines' example page?
- Expression: Serious and yet kind and understanding. Fatherly. Slightly world-weary as he has seen a lot of death, being from the Diseased pride.
- Wings: Feathered bird-style ones, large and strong looking, as if he could shelter his whole family with them. White base but with some nod to his coat colouring in a design would be nice, maybe blue toned fading (white - light blue - dark blue) on the tips? With the galaxy stars where the darkest blue is
If they can avoid covering too much of his body, would be good. (Is it possible to get uncerts with and without the wings?)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: alt lines uncert with scars & Original uncert - Galaxy on white fur (front legs) - Galaxy on black fur (back legs)
Required RPs: (Ascending mortal)
1 Home is where the Heart is
2 Unplanned return
3 You're the Home My Heart Searched For
4 A father's love
5 ѳ Guards at the Borders
6 ѳ Off duty smiles
7 ѳ Glorious revenge ... maybe.
8 ѳ A Little Big Decision.
9 ѳ Endless Days and Eternal Nights
10 ѳ A Proposal
11 ѳ When is the time to say Goodbye?
12 ѳ Call to Duty
13 ѳ Coming Home
14 ѳ Smooth Talker
15 ѳ The Good Samaritan
16 ѳ Death Came with Kindly Care
17 ѳ The Flower and the Mountain
18 ѳ Parade Prisoners
19 ѳ Passing Greeting
20 ѳ To sleep, perchance to dream..

Enlightenment

Name: TBD
Lineart: standing lines
Parents: n/a
Domain: Enlightenment
Description: ~Eye color: Purple
~Expression: Frowning, detached. Ears facing backwards. Eyes directed into the middle distance (not looking at the viewer)
~Body color/Patterns/etc: Pure white body with metallic gold 'henna/lace' patterning as accents (paws/legs, cheeks, elsewhere on body if desired. Just not covering all of him). A crimson chakra dot in the middle of his forehead
~Mane/hair: Mane is blond, long and flowing. Extra long fluff on the body (paws, elbows etc) soft and silky looking.
~ Wings: Bird-like. Pure white, full and thick, with gold lace patterns on the feather tips.
~ Horn: A single unicorn like horn from the forehead, and two backwards curling ram horns behind each ear.
~Tail: Full, furry leopard-like tail.
~ Accessories: Gold chest plate with crimson prayer beads looped multiple times round the neck.. Gold ‘crown’ with mostly see-through white gauze headdress. Detailed bangles and cuffs on both front ankles. Crimson prayer beads wrap round his tail haphazardly. He has a monk's ceremonial staff (Shakujo) laying at his side (behind him, or maybe propped up a little on his foot to show the design of the top of it.)

Reference Image(s), if applicable: hair style - hair again - ponytail - chakra on his forehead - prayer beads - more beads - prayer bead placement - chest piece - monk`s staff - close up - more examples - the rings are loose, not fixed to the metalwork (staff should be longer, as tall as a person)
Lace/henna marking examples: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Required RPs: n/a

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:10 pm
Stage: adult
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Childbirth
Description: Silver, pale pink and pale purple in colour.
Silver jewellery
Stork wings (samples: 1, 2, 3)
Everything else is CC
How many gods do you own? 2

Domain: Compassion
Description: Warm colours, manly orange and yellow.
Big fluffy angel wings.
Fluffy in design, cuddly looking.
Every thing else is CC
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 pm
Name: tbd
Lineart: Standing Female
Domain: the Dawn
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description: Based on the Queen of Light from Child of Light
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Have some references!
How many gods do you own? 1

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm
Name: I like to see him before I decide!
Lineart: Standing
Domain: Claws
Description:
  • BODY. I'm all about simplicity and natural colors. Shades of browns are my favorite so this is pretty much CC. c: I would like various scars to mar his body, including his face.
  • ACCESSORIES. Leather necklace with different claws strung across it, in addition to the leather being draped along their wings/back/tail with more claws of varying species. Dark beads could be added here and there with the claws too, to give it variance.
  • EXPRESSION. Serious
  • CLAWS. Extended on all four paws.
  • MANE. I'd like his mane to be large and have leather bands (3-4 places) that brings pieces of his hair together, color of mane CC and I prefer a solid color or at least with very subtle highlights (i.e. no streaks of white in a mane of brown please)
  • WINGS. I prefer darker hues for wings, with highlights here and there.
  • EYES. I'd like them to be pupil-less, solid black.
  • HORNS. I'd like them to resemble two curled claws, and they be as small or large as you'd like--so long as they're visible.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Claw Comparisons
How many gods do you own? None
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:05 pm
Name: Fumbo Malaika
Stage: Cub BUT can be chosen for just adult as well, but cub is prefered.
Lineart: [ Growing lines ] - [ For Adult stage only ]
Domain: Folk Magic
I would like for as she grows- her domain grows in to her. As a cub I would like her to look like a happy cub and as she grows she obtains various things that describe her domain. Her overall look basically looks like a lavender/black voodoo patch doll. Her hair as a cub is short and fluffy looking and as she grows her hair will be braided then dread locked. She grows a horn and as she grows, she will use it to hang her voodoo dolls. Her tail is big and fluffy looking. I'd perfer she have bat wings ( with the fingers ? like the goddess of sloth? ) Her colors are taken from her numa version located in a link below <3

I would like as she grows to obtain her edits.
Eyes: Glowing white throughout all her stages.
Cub : Happy expression, Growing a 'nub' as a horn with small wings and a fluff tail. With voodoo doll between her paws? Her hair is like her 'numa version'
Adolescent: Scared expression, her horn is bigger, she has a rope around her neck with a white star charm hanging from it. Her horn now has strings hanging from it. Her hair is half braided.
Adult: Scared/Sad expression, her mouth is sown together, she has long dreads like in the reference. Her strings that hang from her horn now have small voodoo dolls hanging from it resembling different animals. These are subjected to colorists suggestion and creativity. Her rope around her neck now has porcupine needles.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Edited ref] [ Color ref ] [ Doll Inspiration reference ]
How many gods do you own? NONE

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 pm
Lineart: Sitting Male
Parents: N/A
Domain: Aquatic Plants
Description: CC, I have a couple images to use for inspiration.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: 1 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:01 am
Name: TBC
Lineart: Standing for either
Parents: NA
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? NA
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: NA
Required RPs: For ascending mortals and gods being reborn  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Cajanic

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:38 am
Lineart: standing male
Parents: None
Domain: Emotions
Description: I have only a rough idea in mind for him, but I would like him to be based on both Sinestro as a White Lantern and the White Lantern Entity. I would like for him to look ethereal and have big white wings and I quite like the halo/helmet type mount around the white entity's head. I would also like the white lantern symbol somewhere on his body. And I would like his eyes to be shown. (Yellow eyes with black sclera ) He should have a serious or cocky expression because he is not exactly a good guy. >> Slick-backed hair would also be a plus, but it's up to you! And jewelry/clothing/items are entirely CC! Lanterns wear rings but it is not required. I'll just include a few random things for referenece. xD
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
White Entity
Sinestro 1
Sinestro 2
Sinestro 3
Sinestro's eyes
White lantern symbol
Power battery
white ring
How many gods do you own? 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am
Name: Nyota'angavu
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Redemption
God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is CC, but I'd prefer it to be dark.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Images, if applicable: Main Reference (Wingless)
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs:

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 am
Name: Fa'kucheka
Lineart: Standing Male (Unless you think sitting will work better)
Parents: -
Domain: Entertainment
Have you had your quest approved?: Yes
Description: Basically, I want him to look as much like Disney's Cheshire Cat as possible without it looking weird. So I'll do my best to describe how I would like him to look.
Head/Face - The main edit on his face should be his mouth. I want him to have a big grin on his face, showing his lovely sharp teeth (see Bonus Pic if you need inspiration). For his mane, I want it to be rather short, ending not too far below his chin (like the manes on the adult male leopons). There should be two main tufts on either side of his face (see ref pics) and a big one at the top. It may work best to have no mane, and just have it done like how the Disney version is. X3 Just go with whatever looks best. If you could edit his ears so that they're a little higher on his head, and more pointy, that would be great. His nose should be edited to look more round (see ref pics). Fa is going to be a big boy, so if you need to make his face wider to be in proportion with his body, go for it.
Body/Legs - Do what you can to make Fa'kucheka look chubby. It's probably only his back legs, his tummy and his back that will need editing to achieve this. Also, he doesn't have any wings. He has little black claws on each paw (see ref pics) that are constantly extended.
Tail - I'd like his tail to be done just like the Cheshire Cat's (see ref pics). It can be pointing upwards, with it folding about 3/4 of the way up. But rather than looking smooth like in the ref pics, it should look very bushy (and maybe a tad scruffy like his mane).
Colours - Just follow the ref pics for colours. Pics 3-5 show him in pink and purple stripes, and that's how I want him to be coloured. The bottom of his paws, the tip of his tail and the bottom half of his face should all be the same shade of pink. The top half of his head and his mane is a purply shade of burgundy. The insides of his ears and his nose can be dark pink. His eyes are yellow. And finally, his 6 whiskers/dots can be coloured on his face.
Reference Images: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Bonus Pic
How many gods do you own? 4
Required RPs: -  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:18 am
Name: tbd
Stage: Cub
Lineart: CC
Domain: Animosity
Description: CC mostly, I would like some feature to transfer over, maybe her moon marking? Edits up to you.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Nkosazana
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs:
1. Something to gossip about
2. Mother to Mother
3. I think I'm in love....
4. It Begins
5. Coronation
6. A Nervous Princess
7. Our Plan of Attack
8. On the Hunt
9. Conflicting News
10. Caught in the act  

magnadearel

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 am
I'm giving 15 minutes for corretions to the list. If anything needs fixing, PM me;

1. CaliWolfe
2. AstoriaFallen
3. Mysses Greenie
4. Peppermint Coffee
5. SilverLutz
6. Seaki
7. Epine de Rose
8. Andranis
9. chi honda
10. NovaCracker
11. Syrius Lionwing
12. Big Hobbit
13. Schicksalswende
14. Redbud-Tree
15. Light Atago
16. oo DeD
17. Puhterodactyl
18. Manda
19. Kathryn Dragonna
20. Annchen
21. Vesale
22. Kivras
23. Lightning Shadow X
24. Talencia
25. Tisiphone
26. mouselet
27. Wasteland Wyvern
28. Princess_Feylin
29. -_Wish of Tevarae_-
30. Pollack
31. Tanakako
32. nessiaing
33. Das Tor
34. In Good Faith
35. Chi Sohma
36. Fairy Snails
37. Zosie
38. Cajanic
39. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
40. ~Masamune~
41. magnadearel  
OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 41 ... 27!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 am
Okay, here we go!  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 41 ... 25!

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 am
aaaand you know what? I'mma take on another;  
[OOC] Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items